Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 3244

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tanglebelly said…
about Scorchstar being all worried!
Sunpaw

*nods* well i dont want to keep you up all night now do i? *purrs*
Crowtail
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh. Well, I just want to make sure he's eating and resting properly. -Blackpelt

Probably not. *purrs and starts heading back* -Featherwing
*gets up and follows after him and nips his flank* mine!
Crowtail

sheesh you might as well be the clans mom *lays down infront of him*
Sunpaw
*licks his head* That means it's time for your bath. *laughs* -Blackpelt

*purrs and leans against him* All yours. -Featherwing
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bluefire7777 said…
It was fun *smiles* -Flaxenpaw

I think so too... *smiles a bit* have you eaten? -Sheepfluff
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. *smiles and nods his head* -Darkpaw

Nope. I can bring us something if you'd like. -Scorchstar
That would be great *smiles* -Sheepfluff

I'm pretty tired *yawns* gonna get some sleep -Flaxenpaw
Sleep well. Sweet dreams. -Darkpaw

*heads out to grab something to eat* -Scorchstar
You too *smiles and heads back to the den* -Flaxenpaw

What did you bring us to eat? *smiles* -Sheepfluff
Now I'm all excited about the kits haha bored with what's going on now haha
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
:D

*purrs padding besides him* good if it wants mine i would be upset!
Crowtail

*squirms away from him* staaappphh!
Sunpaw
We could skip ahead if you guys want.

*sets a rabbit at her paws* Something large to support a possibly growing family. *smiles* -Blackpelt

*Purrs and nips his shoulder* -Featherwing

*laughs and hugs him tight* You said I'm the mother! -Blackpelt
all up to you guys!

*tries to pull away* cmon Blackpelt not in the middle of camp!
Sunpaw

*chuckles and walks into camp*
Crowtail
Up to you guys I know you wanted to develop characters
Perfect *smiles and takes a bite* -Sheepfluff
We can wait a tiny bit longer then skip to when kits are coming/here.

*let's him go* Hugs are nothing to be ashamed of. *chuckles* -Blackpelt

*heads to the warriors den to rest* -Featherwing

*lays beside her* Hopefully we'll have a forgiving leaf-bare. -Scorchstar
*shakes his fur out* well it is when it is in the middle of camp! *puffs his chest out*
Sunpaw

*follows after him and lays down*
Crowtail
Yea... *says remembering the cold and sickness that took Flaxenpaws tiny siblings last leaf bare* -Sheepfluff
I kinda want to skip to having kits now haha. I'm excited about it.

All right all right, tough cat. *purrs and flicks his ear with his tail* You look like you've been training hard, Sunpaw. -Blackpelt

Don't worry, they'll be safe here. -Scorchstar
Then let's skip lol you want hushpool to have kits first?

Lots of clanmates to keep them warm and healthy *smiles* -Sheepfluff
Yea since she was pregnant first. I'm skipping to her kitting.

Two moons later:

*makes her way out of the nursery, her stomach round and heavy with kits* Featherwing! Crowtail! Get your tails in here NOW! *goes back in and drops herself in the nest, her stomach rippling* -Hushpool

*hurries out of the warriors den and bounds over to the nursery**two moons of training had him much more muscular; his frame was still sleek and slender, but his new strength was visible under his short fur* Are the kits coming?! -Featherwing

Yes mouse-brain! -Hushpool

*sticks his head in* I'll get Yellowblaze. *goes to the medicine cat den* -Scorchstar
*sits beside Hushpool looking very big, bigger than Hushpool she seemed to have a large litter that looked like it would come any day* Take this it'll help... *nudges over a stick for her to bite on* -Sheepfluff
Thanks. *bites onto the stick and breathes deeply* -Hushpool

*paces around her then sits beside her nest* Where is Crowtail?! -Featherwing

*pads in with the medicine cat* Crowtail and Skyheart are on patrol right now, but they should be back soon. Just breathe and push when Yellowblaze says, Hushpool. -Scorchstar
Scorchstar come sit with me and give Hushpool some space...this could be a long process don't overcrowd her... *says putting the ground beside her. She had tried to become slight friends with Hushpool over the moons they've been in the nursery together though they didn't become best of friends they came to at least respect eachother* -Sheepfluff
*nods and lays down beside her**licks her ear* How long do you think until you'll be kitting? -Scorchstar

*backs up a bit too* -Featherwing

*pulls him back* If Skyheart isn't here you've got to be! *grips onto his paw* These kits are you and your mates away! -Hushpool

*winces slightly at her claws on his paw* I told you I'd support you, didn't I? *lays her tail on her side* -Featherwing
Any day I'm as big as an actual Sheep right now -Sheepfluff
But still beautiful. *smiles and nudges her shoulder with his muzzle* Looks like you'll be having a big litter. -Scorchstar

*has three kits* -Hushpool

(Bluefire7777) - white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes
Treekit (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes and blue eyes
(tanglebelly) - grey and black tom with a white tail tip and green eyes
Looks like it hope it's not too painful -Sheepfluff
Do you like the name Rainkit?
Yes love that name!

Yellowblaze is an excellent medicine cat so he'll help as much as he can. And I'll be right by your side. -Scorchstar

*licks the kits* Oh they're so beautiful. -Featherwing
It was pretty and matched the description so I thought it'd be cute for a little daddies girl haha

I'm sure *smiles and looks over at the new born kits* oh they're beautiful congratulations Featherwing the she kit actually looks a lot like you *smiles sweetly at him* -Sheepfluff
*smiles at her and nods* I don't think I could have gotten any luckier. Three healthy gorgeous kits. *wipes at the small tears coming out of his eyes* -Featherwing

Fluffy, how is it that I just gave birth and you're the one crying? *laughs and little and flicks at his cheek with her tail* -Hushpool

Because I'm happy! *purrs* Crowtail will be so happy when he sees them. -Featherwing

He better be! Knocking me up and having me carry kits for two moons, he better be groveling at my paws. *purrs in amusement* -Hushpool
You did great too Hushpool *smiles* I know from experience how hard it to carry kits and soon I'll know what it's like to deliver them -Sheepfluff
It's definitely not easy. It's very very painful. But I'm sure that once you see those kits and love them it'll be all worth it. *pulls the kits to her stomach to feed* Right now all I want to do is sleep. *yawns* -Hushpool

*lays by the kits and washes them* -Featherwing
What are you gonna name them Featherwing? Three beautiful kits deserve three beautiful names -Sheepfluff
The she-cat will be Rainkit. The first boy will be Treekit. And the second...*smiles* Crowtail can name him. -Featherwing
Beautiful *smiles and looks at Scorchstar* StormClan is lucky to have healthy kits for the clan -Sheepfluff
i think Smokekit is a good name for mine :D

*pads back into camp with Skyheart*
Crowtail
Oooh I like that :)

*looks up at the toms* Hushpool had her kits *smiles* I heard there was three all healthy -Brownnut
*perks his ears excitedly and runs to the Medicine den* FEATHERWING I HEARD!
Crowtail

*sighs and pads after him slowly*
Skyheart
Congratulations Crowtail *smiles* Three beautiful kits -Sheepfluff
*looks up at him and purrs* They're gorgeous. I already named two. -Featherwing

*snoozes* -Hushpool
*looks down at the kits then looks Sheepfluff purring loudly* thanks..two you named two with out me?
Crowtail

*pads in after them and nudges his mate*
Skyheart
*licks the kits* Treekit and Rainkit. Crowtail, you can name the youngest tom. I'm sorry I just got so excited! And we'd talked about the names before.-Featherwing

*mewls* -Treekit
*yawns and looks up at him* That was the worst pain I've ever felt. -Hushpool
*feels a kick at her side* there they go kicking at me again -Sheepfluff
*sits outside the medicine cats den*
Tigerfang

*purrs and nods and looks down at the kits* he looks like he is made of smoke! *chuckles* so ill call him Smokekit!
Crowtail

*chuckles lightly at her* really the worst?
Skyheart
*nods and moves to another nest* If they get hungry pass them back to me. -Hushpool

*moves into the nest and motions for Crowtail to lay with him**curls up around the kits* They are so perfect. -Featherwing

*pads over to Tigerfang* Need any patrols? -Blackpelt

*feels and smiles* They're very active. *licks her head* I've gotta get some more patrols going and I'll probably take one out. I'll be back later. *heads out* Brownnut I'm taking you on a patrol. *heads over to Tigerfang and Blackpelt* -Scorchstar
*nods* yea a hunting patrol needs to be sent out Skyheart and Crowtail just finished the border patrol. *nods to Scorchstar*
Tigerfang

*follows her and lays down besides her* you are okay though right?
Skyheart

*lays down next to I'm looking down at the kits* they are..
Corwtail
The four of us are going on a hunting patrol. -Scorchstar

*nods* I'm all right. Better with you here. -Hushpool

*nuzzles his cheek* -Featherwing