Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 3244

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
He is protective and actually very giving. -Hushpool

Not always! They can be very fast. -Blackpelt

*shakes his head weakly, his body heating up* This isn't our deal...-Featherwing
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tanglebelly said…
Then it doesn't have to be part of it. •looks down• I can tell you want it runt..•starts to rub his lower half against him• this could be our little secret.
Skyheart

Giving? I can see protective but giving?
Crowtail

True but yours flys
Tigerfang
When he actually cares, yes. -Hushpool

*laughs a little* True. -Blackpelt

*growls slightly* Don't call me runt. -Featherwing
So what's the worst thing he has done to you? •gives her a gentle nudge• tell me all the dirty secrets!
Crowtail

•growls giving him a thrust• fine Fluffy •snickers• and you never denied it by the way.. •says with another thrust•
Skyheart

•purrs• now cmon we have more hunting to do! •says and pads off•
Tigerfang
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*thinks* He can get very rough during mating, but during our pride fights. -Hushpool

*follows him* -Blackpelt

*moans* N-No! Stop! This isnt a part of our deal! -Featherwing
•slaps his paw on his muzzle• pride fight?
Crowtail

•leans into him• hushpool was right cute little moans •laughs•
Skyheart

•looks around• anything?
Tigerfang
Yea. Fighting against each other to see who's stronger. -Hushpool

*follows the scent of a rabbit* This way. -Blackpelt

*pushes back against him, trying to move him off* P-Please! This isn't what we agreed on! *moans a little more as he leans in* -Featherwing
•gives him another gentle thrust huffing• just relax and enjoy it..•groans•
Skyheart

Why would you agree to that and what happens if you lose?
Crowtail

•nods and follows him•
Tigerfang
Well, we've both beaten the fur off each other, but if you lose you only lose your pride. -Hushpool

*stalks forward until he saw about three medium sized rabbits all together* -Blackpelt

*Leans his head down on his paws**this wasn't what he wanted but he really didn't see any way to make it stop* This isnt how it's supposed to be...*moans softly, his paws kneading the ground* -Featherwing
•stops behind him• I'll chase them to you see if we can get one •starts off to get behind them•
Tigerfang

Looks like you won then since he does what ever you say •purrs•
Crowtail

•feels himself throbbing inside him giving him hard thrust• get over it you want to dominate Crowtail don't you?
Skyheart

No that's just because I put out for him. *laughs even though she was completely serious* -Hushpool

*nods and readies himself* -Blackpelt

*blushes more* What does this have to do with that?! -Featherwing
•charges out at the rabbits"
Tigerfang

•growls pulling on his scuff releasing into him and pants• you should learn his spots and how to over power him •pulls out of him• mouse dung I made a mess! •mutters•
Skyheart

•shakes his head• blAckpelt was right you two are insane.
Crowtail
And that's what makes us a perfect pair. We understand each other. -Hushpool

*watches as one runs right for the bush he was in, leaps on it and kills it with a bite to the neck* -Blackpelt

*pulls away and sits down* His spots...*washes his fur, thinking hard about it* -Featherwing
YES his spots the spots that get him going •says licking his fur• sheesh you call each other mates when you don't know what really turns him on!
Skyheart

Me and Featherwing understand each other...I think
Crowtail

•pads over to him• nice!
Tigerfang
I think you two still are a little two guarded with each other. Sexually at least. -Hushpool

Good job steering them. Brought it right too me I hardly had to do anything. *laughs* -Blackpelt

*glares at him* Being mates isn't all about sex! *pauses for a few long moments* He just...seems to be afraid to be completely open with me. I don't know if he thinks I won't like it or what...-Featherwing
I mean you killed it!
Tigerfang

•sighs• yea...I just don't want to hurt him..
Crowtail

Probably cause you are so small •says boredom• like a stick! No! A twig! Maybe he will open up when he sees you aren't so helpless.
Skyheart
Mouse-brain, you're hurting him and yourself more by not being honest with him. -Hushpool

By hardly moving! -Blackpelt

*huffs angrily* That has nothing to do with my love for him! Or my attraction to him! *Purrs softly* Everything about him is so handsome. I would do anything to make him happy. -Featherwing
Maybe that's your problem you only see him one way •gets up finishing cleaning himself•
Skyheart

•flattens his ears• well what am I suppose to tell him then!? Am I suppose to just walk up to him and be like hey Featherwing I love you but you are sometimes just to frail for me!
Crowtail

Kill is a kill! •flicks his tail• I think we got enough for now!
Tigerfang
*nods* Let's grab our other pieces and head back. *picks up the rabbit and goes to retrieve his robin* -Blackpelt

If that's the way that best conveys what you're feeling, then yes. For being so in love, the two of you really have a hard time being honest with each other. You haven't told him what you really want from him and he hasn't told you either. -Hushpool

*stares down at his paws* I'd love him and do my best to please him no matter what...I don't know why Jed think I wouldn't. -Featherwing
Because you make him feel guilty •flicks his tail• sheesh getting love advice from me now that's something that should surprise everyone! Now cmon runt lets get going •pads out of the bush•
Skyheart

•sighs• yea....
Crowtail

•nods and picks his vole up•
Tigerfang
*carries the prey back to camp and sets it down on the pile* -Blackpelt

You two should talk when you see each other. You can't have this continuing when the kits come. -Hushpool

*finishes cleaning himself then gets up and follows* -Featherwing
•nods in agreement• yea..
Crowtail

•looks behind him• hmm looks like you gained a little muscle today!
Skyheart

•pads in after him•
Tigerfang
Good job today, deputy. -Blackpelt

*checks the border* Don't seem so down. Talking will be good for you both. -Hushpool

*looks hopeful and determined* Really?! -Featherwing
•snorts• just call me by my name please. But thanks you to
Tigerfang

•laughs• no just messing with you it's been one session nothing happens in one session!
Skyheart

•nods twitching his ears listening•
Crowtail
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bluefire7777 said…
Congratulations Scorchstar *purrs* -Sheepfluff

Impressive name there Stripes -Brownnut

*blushes more and flattens her ears a little shyly* well thank you Darkpaw...Brownnut says I get it from my mother -Flaxenpaw
*nods slightly* By the way, congratulations on the coming family. -Blackpelt

Hear anything? I don't smell anything out of place. *glances at him* By the way, you said you don't want to tell Fluffy because you don't want to hurt him, but he obviously already knows you don't find him attractive the way he is. Or that's what he thinks at least. You honestly think he'd be going along with the training and everything else if there wasn't a reason? -Hushpool

*glares at him angrily and resists the urge to shove him* Sometimes I really question whether you just act like a terrible cat or if you really are the worst. -Featherwing

Thanks, guys. I tell you what, this is definitely something I never expected. *smiles* It's a great honor though. -Scorchstar

*laughs a little* Everyone says Featherwing gets his looks from our mother. -Darkpaw
Oh I'm defiantly the worst •laughs and pads into camp•
Skyheart

•nods purring• thanks!
Tigerfang

•twitches the tip of his tail• I know...I told him he didn't have to do it and to do it for himself if anything but he just repeats the same thing over and over again.."I just want to please you and make everything you want happen" plus he is kinda stubborn.
Crowtail
*laughs* You think I haven't noticed that? But I think that's a good thing. His head may not be in the right place for why he wants to train, but at least he's doing it. He's stubborn enough to push through something until he's out on the other side. Even if you worry that he's doing it all for the wrong reasons at least he's making an effort. *shrugs* So whatever. Be happy about it. -Hushpool

I thought so. *rolls his eyes* I'm going to get may paws patched up. *heads off to the medicine cat den, his pads still bleeding a bit* -Featherwing

*nods to him then sees his brother and Skyheart return* See ya, Tigerfang. I gotta check on my brother's training. *heads over to Skyheart* Well? How'd he do? -Blackpelt
•nods and pads off to the Warriors den•
Tigerfang

•purrs• yea I guess that's true and I mean it would be pretty nice to have a little muscle on him •grins• if you know what I mean
Crowtail

•looks over at him annoyed• I'm hungry let me grab something to eat •flicks his tail for him to follow and pads over to the fresh kill pile•
Skyheart
Don't worry, Skyheart will put some muscle on him for sure. Don't expect anything too quickly, though. Not only is Fluffy's body not at all designed to be naturally muscular, but being held as a useless body slave for a year has really taken it out of him. I remember before I even left he was pretty toned, but now it's like fur and bones. He's got a long way to go to even get back to where he was. *purrs* My mate may be amazing, but he's no miracle worker. So give it time. -Hushpool

*follows him back to the pile* Tigerfang and I just went hunting so there are some fresh pieces there. -Blackpelt
Hmmm •sniffs the pile and takes the vole• this one looks like the best! •pads off and lays Down to eat•
Skyheart

•purrs• yea that would be a miracle if it happened but I can wait.
Crowtail
*looks around* Well, it seems like everything is good here. We can start heading back to camp now. They're probably back anyway. -Hushpool

*rolls his eyes slightly and sits down next to him* -Blackpelt
•nods• yea sounds good I just hope those cats that took Featherwing come back
Crowtail

•tears at it• anyways your brother lacks the leg strength to do any actual training
Skyheart
He does or he doesn't? O.O

Blackpelt told me they found the three of them outside the territory, so hopefully they won't be able to find them again. I know Scorchstar won't go easy on them. It'll be war. -Hushpool

Obviously. So is that what you had him do today? Exercises to build up his leg strength? -Blackpelt
Doesn't! I forgot the don't!

That's what I'm afraid of..
Crowtail

Climb trees •yawns• then we spared.
Skyheart
Okay haha

Why? *looks at him as they walk back toward camp* Wouldn't you like to shred those bastards limb from limb? I would. -Hushpool

And how did that go? -Blackpelt
i would but if they come then cats are bound to get hurt cats we care about..*looks forward*
Crowtail

he complained, he talked, and he bled. *flicks his ear taking another bite* want some?
Skyheart
That's true...-Hushpool

Sure. *lays down and takes a bite* But I meant his over all performance. Strengths and weaknesses. -Blackpelt
you know you treat him like a kit *sighs* he is quick on his paws always thinking but sometimes over thinking..*thinks* he also has no power in his hits like a mouse getting tossed at you..
Skyheart

Yea see makes you think. *flicks his tail*
Crowtail
I think quite a lot actually. -Hushpool

I treat him like my younger brother whose training I'm in charge of. *swallows and goes for another bite* But I have faith in your abilities to get him strong. -Blackpelt
just dont bug us..*mutters and pulls the vole back* you ate to much *mutters*
Skyheart

*shrugs and pads into camp* sometimes its hard to tell *laughs*
Crowtail
Oh ha ha ha. *sticks her tongue out at him then heads over to Skyheart* -Hushpool

I'm not going to bug anyone! Why are you so moody all of a sudden? -Blackpelt

*pads out of the medicine cat den, his paws wrapped in cobwebs* -Featherwing
because you ate to much of my vole *mutters and looks up at Hushpool* Hushpool he ate my vole!
Skyheart

*purrs and pads over to Featherwing* Ah you survived!
Crowtail
*lays at his paws* Then maybe you'd like to eat me? *licks his cheek* -Hushpool

C'mon guys, really?! -Blackpelt

Barely. *smiles and nuzzles his cheek* Tree climbing and sparing today. -Featherwing
looks like you hurt your paws. *purrs* though i guess its better then having us train you.
Crowtail

*nips her neck lightly* hmmm i would but you are suppose to be having kits for some cats and I'm not about to eat kittens.
Skyheart
Oh how thoughtful of you. *licks his ear, purring* -Hushpool

*shakes his head and scoots a little away from them* -Blackpelt

*sighs* Not completely. -Featherwing
sheesh blackpelt no need to be so awkward *nuzzles his mate* my love you wouldn't happen to have a fantasy of me and this guy over here do you?
Skyheart

*nudges him lightly* hey if you want to build muscle you have to work for it and me and your brother cant push you like he can *purrs* you hungry?
Crowtail
*looks at Blackpelt* Hmm. I don't have one. Yet. Now that I think about it, I could see this hunk taking it real good. *holds in her laughter* -Hushpool

You are both messed up. -Blackpelt

Starving. *purrs* I've been training my tail off since this morning. -Featherwing
*chuckles into her fur* how would you want me to position this HUNK then?
Skyheart

*laughs* well i had to go on Border patrol with the fox herself you know.
Crowtail
I think he'd do best from behind. -Hushpool

Stooop! This is so weird! *moves to the other side of the pile* -Blackpelt

*purrs* Sly as she is. Come on. *heads over to the pile* -Featherwing