Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 3244

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bluefire7777 said…
That's true *chuckles* poor Tigerfang either way though three crazy kits to choose from -Brownnut
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* He was no better as a kit, believe me. -Scorchstar
I believe you *laughs* -Brownnut
What were you like as a kit? Calm and collected I suppose. -Scorchstar
Dont remember honestly *chuckles* ask Sheepfluff she'd no better than I -Brownnut
Oh I'm sure she'd tell me every juicy detail and embarrassing story. *teases and flicks his shoulder with his tail* -Scorchstar
Im sure she enjoys my misery I know that much *laughs* -Brownnut
Oh that's a lie. *laughs and shakes out his fur* She loves you more than anything else. You're lucky to have a sisters like you do. *smiles* -Scorchstar
And love them more than anything else as well...that is what family does *smiles* -Brownnut
And you have a beautiful family, Brownnut. -Scorchstar
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tanglebelly said…
•nods tugging at her neck give her another hard thrust• I gotta ease in you know you naughty cat!
Skyheart

•watches his brother in awe•
Smokekit

•laughs• I think we didn't grab enough branches
Tigerfang
Well now your apart of it Stripes *laughs bringing the prey back into camp* -Brownnut
*moans* Please do. -Hushpool

*wrestles with Applekit trying to pin her* -Treekit

Well let's go get more. *chuckles and heads back for the entrance* -Blackpelt

*smiles and nods, walking with him* I thank you for that. *stops him before they enter* Don't think anything weird of me for this. I just you to know how thankful I am to you for suggesting I be the father. It gave me purpose and love. *sets his prey down and licks Brownnut's cheek before picking it back up and heading into camp* -Scorchstar
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Your helping me and my family just as much Stripes *says putting down his prey* im going to take a nap do say hello to the kits for me *smiles and heads into the warriors den* -Brownnut
*nods and sets the prey down, heading over to the kits and Sheepfluff* -Scorchstar
The battle of top kit continues *purrs* -Sheepfluff
•leans into her pressing against her hard• mhmm soooo good..•licks her cheek•
Skyheart

•nods and pads out of the den•
Tigerfang

Come on Treekit you got this!
Flintkit
*purrs and looks over at Treekit and Applekit* They're going to get sick of it one day. -Scorchstar

She's strong! *works hard to pin her* -Treekit

*goes and pulls at more branches* -Blackpelt

*nips at him lightly* I've missed this! -Hushpool
You and me both! •grunts•
Skyheart

•grabs a few more branches and starts to tug them back•
Tigerfang
*comes with him* I'm sure the queens and my brother will appreciate the extra warmth. *chuckles* -Blackpelt

*leans her head back and tugs on his ear* Don't you dare stop. -Hushpool
•growls lowly and tugs on her neck again thrusting her continuously•
Skyheart

•nods• oh yea they better! It's a lot of work!
Tigerfang
A lot less than training a troublemaking apprentice. *flicks his tail in amusement and continues building up the sticks* So, this is going to sound very nosey, can I ask you a personal question? -Blackpelt

*digs her claws into the ground and presses back against him* -Hushpool
sure whats is it? *stops and looks over at him*
Tigerfang

*wraps his paws around her and lifts her flopping onto his back*
Skyheart
What was it like for you all those moons ago when Scorchstar confessed? -Blackpelt

*moans louder to him* Great StarClan, why are you so good at this?! -Hushpool
practice makes perfect my love *holds her tightly thrusting her*
Skyheart

*looks a bit confused* what do you mean?
Tigerfang
I know that Scorchstar confessed to you as an apprentice. We've had many conversations on the subject of love. What I'm asking is what was going through your head. -Blackpelt

Clearly! *tugs on his ear* So good...-Hushpool
well it was awkward...he was my best friend and he know i wasn't well you know..
Tigerfang

*purrs loudly huffing as he finished and rubs his cheek against hers*
Skyheart
Maybe he thought his love could possibly be returned. Regardless of gender. -Blackpelt

*purrs and licks his face* That was wonderful dear. -Hushpool
*grins nipping her ear and pushes her off him* well deserved naughty cat. *chuckles to himself*
Skyheart

well it didn't *laughs softly* dont get me wrong he is a great tom but I'm not in that nest..
Tigerfang
I understand. *laughs* And don't worry, I'm not going to fall in love with you next. Even if you are handsome. *teases him* -Blackpelt

You certainly aren't out of practice. *purrs and stretches out, grooming her fur* -Hushpool
*cuffs hard over the head* sheesh you crazy toms! *goes back to his branch and starts to tear it apart*
Tigerfang

*grooms himself and sticks his tongue at her*
Skyheart
*laughs and continues building with the sticks* Don't be so testy! -Blackpelt

What? It's a compliment. It was just as amazing as I remember. -Hushpool
*purrs and pads over to her* thanks then
Skyheart

im not being testy! *works on his wall*
Tigerfang
You whacked me pretty good. *nudges him playfully* C'mon now. Macho toms like you flirt with all the she-cats but as soon as they get a taste of their own medicine they get all flustered. *purrs in amusement* -Blackpelt

*rubs her head against his shoulder* -Hushpool
what cha talking about? *gives him a shove*
Tigerfang

i can not wait till our next pride fight *grins at her playfully before giving her a gentle head but and starts to pad off*
Sskyheart
I'm saying as soon as a straight alpha like you gets hit on you don't know how to handle it. *cuffs him playfully* -Blackpelt

*gets up and follows him* Next time I'll definitely beat you. *purrs* -Hushpool
oh really? you think you will?
Skyheart

*huffs* were you hitting on me?
Tigerfang
Not yet. Im just screwing with you, Tigerfang. *laughs and heads to get a few more branches* -Blackpelt

Without a doubt. *grins* -Hushpool
*follows after him still confused* not yet?
Tigerfang

then you gotta prove it to me. *laughs*
Skyheart
Tigerfang I'm messing with you. I'm still deeply in love with Thorntail. But that doesn't mean I won't encourage Scorchstar to do it. *chuckles* -Blackpelt

*shoves him lightly* Trust me I will. -Hushpool
*wrestles with treekit* you underestimated me -Applekit

*rolls her eyes at Treekit and Applekit* so immature -Merrykit

I hope so I think they'll start drawing blood if they aren't careful -Sheepfluff
Likewise! *pushes his forehead against her's, trying to unbalance her* -Treekit

*shrugs* Its entertaining. -Wrenkit

If that happens I'll break it up. -Scorchstar
*snorts* flattered grabs another branch*
Tigerfang

mhmm *draws his tail over her nose*
Skyheart
So how has fluffy's training been going? He's looking pretty toned. -Hushpool

*UNFORTUNATELY XD, being close friends with Skyheart seems to have rubbed off on him slightly as an idea forms in his brain**wanting to mess with his new friend a bit didn't seem like such a bad idea* So, *rips free a branch* it must have been weird for you. I mean, I don't know if you ever put too much thought into it, but for a straight tom I'm sure the idea of being dominated is intimidating. -Blackpelt
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
to be honest never had the idea pop into my head..*pulls at the branch*
Tigerfang

*nods* its going okay he will be sparing off with me next time so I'm going to kick his rear in again. *purrs happily*
Skyheart
You seem way too excited about beating him up. *purrs in amusement* -Hushpool

Understandable. Something a straight tom would avoid thinking about even if they got confessed to. *laughs a little* During one of our talks Scorchstar once told me he had no clue what he was thinking believing he could convince someone like you to receive. -Blackpelt
cause its fun! *purrs*
Skyheart

*laughs* well its true! i dont receive i give!
Tigerfang
*shakes her head* You're crazy. *laughs and licks his cheek* I love you. -Hushpool

That's what all the tough ones say. *rolls eyes in amusement* -Blackpelt
so what are you trying to imply then you big brute? *flicks his tail pushing the sticks into the wall*
Tigerfang

*snickers* takes one to deal with one!
Skyheart
Maybe. *nudges him* But you're definitely crazier. *licks his cheek* -Hushpool

Brute? I'm no brute! *laughs a little* But I may be implying that it just takes some convincing, patience, charm and kindness to ease someone into it. All of which I know Scorchstar possesses. *holds back anotber bought of laughter* For some reason, cats like you see receiving as weakness. -Blackpelt