Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 3244

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tanglebelly said…
i heard he beats up cats though..
Flintpaw

*pads to his mate* apprentices huh?
Skyheart

*frowns* do you really think so?
Smokekit
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
I think we'll be good at this. *nudges him* -Hushpool

Well don't piss him off then. I don't think he'll be that bad. -Frecklepaw

Yea. *nudges him playfully* -Treepaw
*huffs* you have little Scaredy kit and i have the paw that wants to sneak out of camp *snorts*
Skyheart

*cuffs* her easier said then done...who do you have?
Flintpaw

i hope not i wanna be able to enjoy myself!
Smoke paw
Hey now, the point of them being apprentices is for them to learn and be molded into warriors. -Hushpool

Crowtail. I'm excited to start training! -Frecklepaw

I'm sure we'll get to. *chuckles and ruffles the fur on his head* -Treepaw
*grins* ill turn him into a real warrior then!
Skyheart

*paws at him* Staaapphh I'm not a kit anymore!
Smoke paw

ah he's nice!
Flintpaw
Don't be too rough with him. -Hushpool

Yea he's cool. -Frecklepaw

Yea but you're still my brother. *nudges him playfully* -Treepaw
no promises my love *cuffs her* if he is going to be a trouble maker ill do as i please.
Skyheart

i know i know..but come on we aren't that little anymore you have to treat me with some respect! *purrs*
Smoke paw

he is SMokepaw and Treepaws dad right?
Flintpaw
I think you'd definitely get in trouble for that. *laughs* -Hushpool

Yep! -Frecklepaw

I do respect you! And you know I love you, bro. -Treepaw
nuh uh! *pouts to her* i won't!
Skyheart

*pads over to Scorchstar* congratulations the kits are out of the nest now *purr*
Tigerfang

lucky! they will so go easy on you!
Flintpaw

*chuckles* back at you BRO.
Smokepaw
You think you won't? He's the leader's kit for StarClan sake. -Hushpool

It's sad, but also a relief. But I know Sheepfluff could use the rest. -Scorchstar

Nuh uh! Besides, I don't want him to go easy on me! -Frecklepaw

*Nudges him playfully* So you excited for being able to go out and see the forest? -Treepaw
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bluefire7777 said…
*pads over to Skyheart and Hushpool* Skyheart I see you have my son as your apprentice...Let's just get straight to it. I don't like you. I know your are a strong warrior who has a lot to teach, but Flintpaw is still my son and if you treat him like prey and beat the crap out of him everyday like you did to Featherwing you'll have me and Scorchstar to deal with *narrow her eyes* and I'll have no problem coming up to you in the middle of camp and calling you out for the whole clan to see -Sheepfluff
Is it okay if I change Flaxengaze to Flaxenrose? I really like that name

*runs over to Blackpelt* I'm ready for my first lesson! -Applekit

Congratulations Darkmist and Sunheart *smiles at them* -Flaxengaze

Wrenpaw *smiles* come say hello to your mentor *chuckles* -Brownnut
Also maybe Berrypaw Snowpaw and Bubblepaw should be warriors since Bubblepaw was Skyhearts apprentice he can't have Flintpaw if she isn't a warrior also to make room in the apprentice den haha
I'm going to but since I'm on my phone it just makes editing it a longer process since this site isn't very phone compatible. I just wanted to get ours done first since we're the only ones here. But yea sure I'll change her name.

*gets to his paws* If you're ready we can start right now. Want to see if any of your siblings mentors want to bring them along? Sun down is approaching so we'll have to make it quick. -Blackpelt

You two Flaxenrose. *sits down by the waterfall* Tonight we have to keep watch over the camp. A silent vigil. -Darkmist

*smiles and pads over to his uncle* I'm surprised dad let you be my mentor. -Wrenpaw
I bothered him to let me *chuckles* don't worry your Uncle has got you covered *rustles up his fur with his paw playfully as he chuckles* let's get you out on a tour before the sun sets...Blackpelt you heading out now?! *calls over to Blackpelt and Applepaw* -Brownnut

I'm so excited *smiles* I'm gonna get to see the territory! -Applepaw

Why do we have to do civil again Darkmist all those starClan stuff gets a little fuzzy to me sometimes -Flaxenrose
Yep, just about to head out! Wanna join? -Blackpelt

Well I'm glad I got you as my mentor. -Wrenpaw

This is more so just to pledge our loyalty and stand to protect the clan. StarClan watches over yes. StarClan is a collection of all the cats from all the clans who have passed away. They guide us, specifically leaders and medicine cats. My mother and father are with them...-Darkmist
Mine aren't but they didn't believe in StarClan so makes sense -Flaxenrose

Yep *looks at Wrenpaw* come on we've got a tour to get to *smiles as he heads over to Blackpelt* -Brownnut
You never know, Flaxenrose, they could be there. Even if they aren't with StarClan I'm sure they're watching over you. *brushes his tail over her shoulders* -Darkmist

*hurries over to join them* -Wrenpaw

We'll start at the lake then work our way through the forest. Sound good? *gets up and heads out the entrance* -Blackpelt
•flicks his brother to be quiet•
Sunheart

•narrows his eyes at her annoyed• I haven't even laid a whisker on him Sheepfluff and the first thing you do is come up to me and tell me how to train your kit? Plus if you are so worried about me training your son why don't you ask your mate to change his mentor? •lashes his tail•
Skyheart

•laughs• bet he does!
Flint paw

•nods excitedly• I bet it's big out there!
Smokepaw

*gives her mate a look* Skyheart, you can't train apprentices the same way you train Fluffy. -Hushpool

You just wait! I'll be the strongest warrior in the clan after I'm doing training! -Frecklepaw

I wanna explore the whole territory! -Treepaw
i know that! *huffs* I'm just saying if she has an issue with me training Flintpaw then bring it up to Scorchstar and not me!
Skyheart

*puffs his chest out* no i will!
Flintpaw

we should ask our mentors then!
Smokepaw
I haven't mentioned your training to Scorchstar for Featherwings sake and I know your a good warrior and you can train. I just trust that you will treat him with the utmost respect a clanmate deserves Skyheart...I see no reason to change it unless nessasary to let you prove my first impressions of you wrong *narrow her eyes* just don't give me a reason to go mama bear on you *with that she turns and walks away towards Treekit* -Sheepfluff
Sounds good to me *smiles* -Brownnut

And your right Darkmist I'm sure they are *smiles* -Flaxenrose
*watches her go with a glare*
Skyheart
No me! -Frecklepaw

They're over there with Skyheart. *hurries over to meet Sheepfluff* Can we go out to see the territory with my brother? -Treepaw

*pads toward the lake* The territory is fairly expensive so make sure you don't get lost. *chuckles* -Blackpelt

*follows with them* -Wrenpaw

*purrs and sits by the waterfall, motioning for them to stay silent* -Darkmist
*bounces excitedly besides him*
Smokepaw

nuh uh! i will! *cuffs her*
Flintpaw

*rolls his eyes and sits watching the camp silently*
Sunpaw

*pads over to the two apprentices* Hey Frecklepaw are you ready to check out the territory?
Crowtail
*nods excitedly* Ready! -Frecklepaw
*nods and beckons for her to follow* lets get going then! *purrs*
Crowtail

*looks a bit disappointed and looks over towards Skyheart*
Flintpaw
Wait, can my brother come? -Frecklepaw
he has his own mentor to do that Frecklepaw and me and Skyheart aren't the greatest friends..maybe next time.
Crowtail

*sighs and smiles at her* you can go Frecklepaw..
Flintpaw
*looks over at hushpool* Are you taking smokepaw out? *calls to her* -Sheepfluff

And watch your paws *chuckles* a lot of trip on -Brownnut

I won't trip Uncle Brownnut *laughs a bit following her mentor* -Applepaw
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना forgetful said…
would I be able to join as

Roseleaf - a long furred tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Of course! Welcome to the clan!

*frowns a little* All right...-Frecklepaw

*pads over to her apprentice* Yep! *calls to Sheepfluff* Come on, Smokepaw, lets get going. -Hushpool

Maybe you're just clumsy, uncle. *teases* -Wrenpaw

*pads over to Roseleaf* Welcome to StormClan. -Scorchstar
*nods to the new cat*
Tigerfang

*nods to her farewell and pads over to his mentor* what do i get to do today?
Flintpaw

*still has his glare from earlier and turns to him* You get to clean the apprentice den and elders den. now get to it. *turns away and pads off*
Skyheart

*flattens his ears disappointed and goes off to do it*
Flintpaw

*pads over to her excitedly*
Smokepaw
*looks at her leader and smiles* Thank you so much. I'm honored. -Roseleaf
I definitely am do you see how big I am? *laughs* your mother likes to call me fat -Brownnut

Let's show them the training oak first since they'll be spending the most time there -Sheepfluff
So Blue, are the kits ever going to find out that Scorchstar isn't their father? I was just wondering if that drama would ever come along; not like tangle isn't planning enough of that lol XD

We're honored to have you. If you need any help settling in I or my deputy Tigerfang would be more than happy to help you. -Scorchstar

Sounds good, Sheepfluff. *looks at the apprentices* Ready? -Hushpool

Ready! -Treepaw

*follows after Crowtail* So where are we going first? -Frecklepaw

I don't think you're fat. You're just a big cat, but I don't think it's fat. *pokes his flank* -Wrenpaw

*chuckles* All right, pay attention here. *stops* This is the border with GoldenClan. You should know never to cross borders. -Blackpelt
I was thinking later when there warriors it might come around maybe tying it into another interaction with some neighborhood cats down the road

If you want other cats to respect your borders it's important to respect theirs -Brownnut

Lets go *smiles at Treepaw and leads them outside camp moving through the brush at the end of a fresh new leaf day* -Sheepfluff
Okay cool. Hey, also I was thinking maybe we could do a combined thing. I wanted to have some conflict with the cats that took Scorch, Black and Feather away at some point later on. Maybe them and the cats from the neighborhood could have some plot together. I don't know. Just an idea.

*nods* All right. *looks at his sister* So no over the border exploring for you and Frecklepaw. -Wrenpaw

Come on Smokepaw! *hurries after his mentor, his long legs already making him fast and toweringly tall* -Treepaw

*pads beside Sheepfluff* Sheepfluff, I wanted to apologize for my mate. He can be very hard headed at times. -Hushpool
Well they could be apart of the neighborhood like I said its a pretty vast kingdom being both in parts of the forest and alleyways

I wouldn't do that *flicks her tail* I'm a loyal member of StormClan if anything I'll be chasing GoldenClan tails off our border! -Applepaw

Let's hope you won't have to GoldenClan is usually pretty good about staying on their side honestly we don't see much of them -Brownnut

It's alright Hushpool I know you're a good cat and if you see some good in him maybe it is me that is wrong *Sheepfluff did respect Hushpool they were good friends in the nursery together* -Sheepfluff
I was also thinking of making another Clan to have a border with StormClan I don't know if you guys wanna do it but since GoldenClan isn't active it's an idea anyway
Yea that's a good point. But yea I'd be good with that.

*nods* We've been fairly lucky with having little to no conflict with our bordering clans. Let's continue. *moves on through the forest* -Blackpelt

*follows beside Brownnut* -Wrenpaw

He has a good heart. *rolls her eyes slightly* The problem is he surrounds it with brambles. That and he's stubborn. But he's a good cat. -Hushpool
I've been hoping more clans would be active so we could start doing occasional gatherings. I used to have those in a few clans when I first got on here and it was really interesting. But even with just two clans with three-four people in them could still be fun haha. Again, just a thought.
I believe it *says as the move into the training hollow with a large oak right in the center with many vines and low branches* this is the training oak you two. You'll be spending lots of time here learning to climb fight and hunt -Sheepfluff
And okay I was thinking of just adding another forum to this club and calling it ForestClan or something idk can't think of a really good clan name right now haha
Nah that sounds good.

Awesome. *pads into the hollow* When will we start battle training? -Treepaw
You'll be learning to feed your clan first because that tends to be more important day to day Treepaw -Sheepfluff

I like MoonClan better actually haha
Yea MoonClan is good

*nods* Right. -Treepaw

Hunting also teaches you a lot of the agility that comes in handy for fighting. -Hushpool
Will do! *says as she's already poking around her new surroundings* -Roseleaf
That's very true and with your long legs you'll be able to chase after some fast prey like my personal favorite rabbit -Sheepfluff

Once we reach the river that feeds into the falls we'll be close to the MoonClan border -Brownnut

Should I start the clan soon or wait?