Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 3244

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tanglebelly said…
*nods* thats fine just dont forget to get someone to watch them when you go and train with Skyheart
Crowtail

*yelps rolling onto his back*
Flintkit

*pads back to Featherwing and curls up into his fur*
Smokekit
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta649 said…
*nudges Crowtail lightly* Of course. My first call will be you. *purrs and nuzzles Smokekit* -Featherwing

*lets go and crouches again* Play! -Frecklekit
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bluefire7777 said…
*squeals and runs around to Sheepfluffs face* -Merrykit

*bats it to Sweetkit again switching the direction and teasingly smiles at treekit who see would have passed it too* -Applekit
*pounces and rolls with the moss ball, giggling* -Sweetkit

*picks her up with his paw and nuzzles her* Got you, you cute little minx! *purrs* -Scorchstar
*squeaks up at him*
Smokekit

pl-ay!? *rols onto his belly*
Flintkit

*purrs* ill try my best to make sure nothing bad happens.
Crowtail
*grooms Smokekit* Just keep an eye on Treekit and all should be fine. *laughs* -Featherwing

*tickles him* Play! -Frecklekit
*squeals in laughter trying to push her off*
Flintkit

*preses clsoer to Featherwing*
Smokekit

*nods* will do make sure he doesn't run off!
Crowtail
*squirms in his paw playfully giggling happily* Daddy! Daddy!-Merrykit

*Quickly jumps on Sweetkit playfully* Play! -Applekit
*licks Crowtail's cheek and wraps his tail around Smokekit* -Featherwing

*runs over and jumps up on Crowtail* Daddy! -Treekit

*giggles and keeps tickling him* -Frecklekit

*squeals in laughter and looks at Rainkit* Play with us! -Sweetkit

*purrs and sets her down* You better run or I'm gonna get you again! *crouches playfully* -Scorchstar
*still looks curiously at them then crouches a bit shyly and pounces at them* -Rainkit

*squeals again and leaps off hiding behind Featherwing now* -Merrykit
hello there *laughs and looks at him*
Crowtail

*curls up purring*
Smokekit

*takes a bite of a vole and nods* bit to many for me to be honest..*gives a short laugh*
Tigerfang

*squirms free and runs away from her*
Flintkit
What would you do if Juniperleaf had that many then? *chuckles and flicks his ear with his tail* -Blackpelt

*giggles and rolls with her sister and Rainkit* -Sweetkit

*laughs and chases him* -Frecklekit

*smiles at his dad then looks down at Merrykit* -Treekit

*purrs* Excuse me you two. *reaches down in between Featherwing and Crowtail, picking up Merrykit* You're a slippery one. *purrs and licks her cheek* -Scorchstar

*purrs and curls up around Smokekit* -Featherwing
id lose my tail *purrs*
Tigerfang

*squeals running around the den*
Flintkit

*looks up at Featherwing* Mommy?
Smokekit

*nods to Scorchstar* they all are. *purrs*
Crowtail
*waves his tail* I already almost did! Smokekit sure has some sharp teeth. -Blackpelt

*jumps on his back and giggles* -Frecklekit

*purrs* Daddy. *flicks his tail to Crowtail* And Daddy. -Featherwing

*smiles and nods* Yours are adorable. Congratulations. -Scorchstar
*giggles then yawns loudly* Tired... -Merrykit

*laughs for a bit then yawns too and squirms back over to Featherwing and nestles up to him closing her blue eyes* -Rainkit
*tilts head confused* mommy?
Smokekit

*tumbles into the nest with Frecklekit on his back*
Flintkit

*purrs* thanks! its not a nest full like ours though
Crowtail

Ah! set of chompers thats a scary things for a tail!
Tigerfang
You're telling me. *licks his tail* -Blackpelt

*laughs* No, but you might want to be thankful for that. *sets her down at Sheepfluff's stomach* Kits, bed time. -Scorchstar

*settles down in the nest* -Frecklekit & Sweetkit

*curls up on Crowtail's side* -Treekit

*nuzzles his kits* No Smokekit, daddy. You have two daddies. -Featherwing
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
*grumbles and takes the mossball with her to the best as she snuggles up with her siblings by Sheepfluffs warm fluffy belly* -Applekit

*lifts her head slightly at all the kits going to bed* Finally I can get some real sleep around here... *she looked tired even after her short nap birthing the kits was exhausting for the young mother* -Sheepfluff
*lays ontop of Frecklekit and Sweetkit*
Flintkit

*nods happily* oh yea..*licks the top of Treekits head*
Crowtail

Mommy? *says quietly*
Smokekit

hey least its still there!
Tigerfang
*laughs* Very true. I think I'd look odd without it. -Blackpelt

*licks Sheepfluff's head* Rest. I'll see you in the morning. *starts out* -Scorchstar

*purrs and gives in**puts his paw to his own chest* Mommy. *licks his head and smiles lovingly, his feminine features glowing with care* -Featherwing
*purrs and nuzzles him*
Smokekit

*gets up and strentches* time for my leave to Featherwing ill catch you later to.
Crowtail
Will you lay with me tonight? They'll probably wake up in the middle of the night I'd appreciate a pair of paws to help so I might get some more rest... -Sheepfluff
*purrs and lays down beside her* Of course. If they wake up I'll take them to play in my den so you can sleep. *licks her shoulders soothingly* -Scorchstar

*leans up and licks his muzzle, wrapping his tail around the kits* Good night, my love. -Featherwing
*purrs* night and make sure they dont keep you awake all night! *pads out of the den*
Crowtail

*looks up at featherwing*
Smokekit
I'll try. *curls up around them and licks Smokekit's cheek* Get some rest, sweetie. -Featherwing
*lets out a squeak hungry* Milk!
Smokekit
*gets up and picks up Smokekit, carrying him out to the warriors den**makes his way quietly over to Hushpool and Skyheart's nest, setting Smokekit down at her side* Hushpool. *whispers and nudges her lightly with his muzzle* Smokekit needs to feed. -Featherwing

*yawns and moves onto her flank* Hurry it up. *pulls Smokekit to her stomach* -Hushpool
Tell Featherwing if his kits need to feed and Hushpool isn't around they can drink my milk *yawns and rests her head again drifting off to sleep* -Sheepfluff
*nods and wraps his tail around her and the kits, keeping an eye on Rainkit and Treekit until Featherwing returned* -Scorchstar
I'm gonna sneak ahead a tiny bit so the kits can actually talk and go outside haha

*some time later when the kits could talk and were old enough to go outside she stretches and gets up* Alright little kits lets go outside and play *smiles herding her six kits outside of the crowded den and stretches out her legs enjoying the fresh fall air* -Sheepfluff

*runs ahead quickly and stares at the big world around her* Woah... -Applekit

So many smells *says crinkling her little nose* -Merrykit
That's good with me.

Dad can we go outside too? -Treekit

Of course, dear. *nudges his three kits and pads out of the den**fluffs up his light fur, enjoying the nice chill in the air* -Featherwing

Come on, guys! *says to his siblings then runs out after Featherwing* -Treekit

*follows behind Applekit* It's so big out here! -Sweetkit

There's so many other cats! -Frecklekit

*follows out slowly behind everyone else* -Wrenkit

*looks up from where he was laying outside the apprentice den* Looks like they've finally been let loose. *purrs* -Darkpaw

*pads out of his den and goes over to Sheepfluff and the kits* Finally out and about I see. *purrs* -Scorchstar
They're starting to get rowdy in the dens I figured it was time *smiles* soon they'll be eating prey might as well see where it comes from -Sheepfluff

*bounces around and finds the fresh kill pile* woah those things are as big as me! *says in amazement as she pokes at a bird* -Applekit

Don't poke it Applekit! You don't know what it is *says cautiously as she studies the strange creatire* -Merrykit

Daddy where's other Daddy doesn't he sleep out here? *asks sweetly* -Rainkit
*licks her ear* And letting them come out here will give you some breathing room. -Scorchstar

He sleeps in the warriors den, sweetheart. *flicks his tail toward the den* -Featherwing

*pads over and crouches down to Rainkit's level, purring* How's my favorite niece? -Blackpelt

Look at this thing! *points to a huge rabbit* -Frecklekit

*bats at a loose feather from a robin* -Sweetkit

*sits down by his mother and father* -Wrenkit
Uncle Blackpelt! *squeals and hugs his big neck* -Rainkit

Why don't you go explore Wrenkit? *nudges him a bit* -Sheepfluff

Be careful guys we don't know what they are *looks around cautiously* -Merrykit

*snickers and pushes a mouse off the pile landing right beside her sister* -Applekit

*squeals in fright and leaps back a good foot* Daddy! -Merrykit
*chuckles and licks her head* Hey there, cutie. What are you and your brothers doing? -Blackpelt

I thought I'd take them out to play with the other kits. It gets a little cramped in that nursery with nine of them running around. *smiles* -Featherwing

*looks up at her and takes a paw step forward* Are you sure, Mama? -Wrenkit

*laughs* -Frecklekit

*pads over to his daughters* It's okay. This is the food pile. Warriors, apprentices and even kits close to your age eat these. -Scorchstar

*clings to his leg* Are you sure it isn't dangerous, Daddy? -Sweetkit

I'm sure, dear. These animals have passed away to StarClan. -Scorchstar
*laughs at her sister* and you were so scared Merrykit! -Applekit

That's not funny Applekit! *cuffs his sisters ear* Merrykit

Yes it's alright *purrs licking his head* -Sheepfluff
*snickers* I've never seen anyone jump so high. -Frecklekit

Shut up Frecklekit! *steps forward in Merrykit's defense* -Sweetkit

Make me! *tackles her smaller sister playfully* -Frecklekit

*purrs and watches them* Girls, be nice to each other. -Scorchstar

*runs up to Wrenkit* Wanna explore with me? -Treekit

Um, sure. *walks around camp with him* -Wrenkit

*nudges Rainkit gently* Why don't you go play with the other she-kits? Or go exploring with the boys? -Blackpelt
*stays near Featherwing cautiously looking around*
Smokekit

*follows after Wrenkit and Treekit*
Flintkit

*strecthes and pads out of the warriors den and sees all the kits*
Skyheart

*follows after Skyheart*
Crowtail

*watches the kits from the apprentice den*
Sunpaw

*pads over to Scorchstar* ah they have been let loose!
Tigerfang
Okay Uncle Blackpelt I just wanted to say hi *smiles and pads off towards the girls* -Rainkit

Hey let's play a game of capture the stick! *says grabbing a small twig* we'll have teams *grins* Hey Treekit! *shouts* come play capture the stick all of us we'll have three teams! -Applekit
*turns around* Okay. *heads over* Smokekit and Flintkit! I want them on my team! -Treekit

I want Wrenkit and Rainkit on my team! -Sweetkit

Well um, how do you play? -Wrenkit

*sits and watches them, purring* -Featherwing

*pads out and yawns* So loud already. -Hushpool

*nudges his brother* Want to go hunting? -Darkpaw
I was gonna go each captain one by one choose they're team but whatever *grumbles* how we're gonna play is I'll break this stick into three pieces and I'll put one by nursery one by my dads den and one by the fresh kill pile. First team to take another teams stick and bring it back to there own wins -Applekit

Little ringleader Applekit is huh? She's giving Treekit a run for his prey *laughs* -Sheepfluff
*nods* sure i could go for a good ol hunting trip! *gets up*
Sunpaw

*pads after his brother listening to the rules*
Smokekit

*nips Frecklekit* my team is so gunna win!
Flintkit

*pads over to Featherwing* letting them out already?
Crowtail
*breaks the stick into even pieces then puts one claw mark on one, two on the second and three claw marks on the last* My team has the stick with one claw mark cause we're number one! *puffs out his little chest* -Treekit

Now way, Flintkit! First is the worst, second is the best! *picks up the stick with two claw marks and sets it by Applekit and Merrykit* We got this girls! -Frecklekit

But third beats the rest! *picks up the third stick piece**looks at Rainkit and Wrenkit* I've got a plan guys. -Sweetkit

*purrs and sits down beside her* What worries me is that competition for head kit will make them even wilder. *laughs a little**looks at Crowtail* You try keeping this bunch cooped up in the nursery. Things are going to get broken. *purrs* -Featherwing

*stretches* Lets go then. *smiles and heads out* -Darkpaw
Alright let's put our's by Dad's den! *dashes over to the leaders den with the stick then places it beside the entrance and rushes back* Now we gotta make a plan *whispers* -Applekit

Lets put our stick by the Nursery *takes the stick and places it by the nursery* -Rainkit
Treekit you shouldn't be so confident...*says quietly*
Smokekit

*sticks his tongue out at her* we are going to win!
Flintkit

*chuckles* yea i guess they would break a few things
Crowtail

*follows after him* so you and Flaxenpaw?
Sunpaw
*follows her sisters after sticking her tongue back out at him* I say we take out the boys! *glances over at Rainkit, Wrenkit and Sweetkit* No offense to them, but I don't think they're much of a threat. They're all so quiet and timid. Smokekit, Flintkit and Treekit are who we need to worry about. Two of us hold them back while the other goes for their stick. -Frecklekit

We got this Smokekit! I'm sure of it! *goes with Smokekit and Flintkit to the fresh kill pile and sets down their stick* Okay, guys. I say we go for the next strongest team, which would be the all she-kit team. It'll be no problem just charging in and taking their stick! -Treekit

*follows Rainkit* I think Wrenkit should sneak around the perimeter and take their sticks. *looks at him* Your dark brown pelt will help you blend into the shadows of camp. *looks at the other two teams* Everyone else is going to use speed and strength. *looks back at Rainkit* Lets us technique and stealth. -Sweetkit
*comes over to Sheepfluff and the other two toms* This I want to see. Anyone want to make bets? *chuckles and sits down to watch the kits* -Scorchstar

*heads out of camp* We're just friends, Sunpaw. -Darkpaw
uh huh sure! *laughs*
Sunpaw

*frowns* why wouldn't we go for the weaker team first?
Smokekit

*nods in agreement with Treekit* yea lets take out the she cats!
Flintkit

*gives Scorchstar a look* betting on kits come on!
Crowtail
It's all in good fun. *yawns and watches them* Then again, with at least one of my kits on each them I want all of them to win. *smiles at them fondly* -Scorchstar

Scorchstar the softy, per usual. *smiles and shakes his head* -Featherwing

*gets a little flustered* It's true! Aside from you, she's my best friend. -Darkpaw

Because they'll probably just sit there and guard their stick, Smokekit. It'd be easier to get past the she-kits because they'll move out. *grins* Lets take those girls down! -Treekit
I'm putting money on the underdogs the shier kits I think theyll surprise us *purrs* -Sheepfluff

Who's the quickest who can get the boys stick then? -Applekit

I like that idea but with Wrenkit gone well guard the stick I guess? Or should we create some distraction? -Rainkit

I don't wanna wrestle with the boys I run for their stick especially if Sweetkits team is going after their stick too I'll be clever enough to outsmart them to the stick yo two do what you do best and tackle the boys -Merrykit