माइ लिट्ल पोनी फ्रेंडशिप ईज़ मॅजिक The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

माइ लिट्ल पोनी फ्रेंडशिप ईज़ मॅजिक 3376 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 3376

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Hmm... I like that idea! Very well then! I shall make the arrangements and make sure this information reaches its intended recipient. But let me tell you in advance... even though I truly hope she has a logical explanation for her deeds, as the Queen, I must be prepared for every possible outcome. I believe you understand that.

???: Over here, handsome!

When PP turns around, he faces a tall unicorn mare with a medium grey coat, dark purple eye and mane is leaning against the wall, wearing robes.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *nods* I understand. After all her crimes, especially stealing from the Queen, she does deserve to be thrown in the dungeon. She's been outlawed for so many years, and it must come to an end. *wraps cloak around herself* *opens door, making way for Summer*

Tsura: *is crashed against a tree by her brother* Hee-ya! *swings sword above Ragnar*
Ragnar: *crouches down, then kicks Tsura on the legs, making her fall*
Tsura: *tiredly, raises her shield*
Ragnar: *laughs* Don't die stupidly!
Tsura: I won't die!
Ragnar: Ah ah ah.. The one with the pointy end of a sword chooses that. *skillfully swings his sword, crashing it against Tsura's*
Tsura: Argh! *grabs Ragnar by his arm and flips him over*
Ragnar: *hits floor hard, laughing* Love, you need to work on your reflects.
Tsura: Shut up!
Ragnar: *bends his legs over Tsura's neck, and flips her, holding her down*

Abruptly, a young beautiful elder dressed in white, along with a small crown made of feathers, takes hold of her son.

Ragnar: Ow! Watch it! It takes forever to wash leather!
Jaya: Enough of this foolishness! Both of you! Have I raised mares?!
Tsura: *furrows eyebrow*
Ragnar: *laughs* My apologies, mother. Tsura and I were just practicing sword fighting.
Jaya: *raises eyebrow* I told both of you to clean up for the feast we are having tonight! We are celebrating the return of my two courageous kids, from a successful voyage! Both of you know that the ninth year of Jeshvan is coming. We need all the gold we can find! Plus Tsura, I am so proud of you discovering a new artifact. *pulls out fork* It's very useful! Now both of you, get cleaned up!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Puts on his coat and follows, speaking to Wheat) I wonder what would drive her to commit crimes. I thought all ponies were equal after the war
Wheat: Not exactly. I mean, of course in Equestria. But keep in mind that Queen Summer doesn't rule the world. Just part of it. There are different rules in each country. Summer's the fairest of them all. But in China, Emperor Yang still controls his country by feudalism. Gypsies travel, a lot. In each country there are different rules, noting gypsies are way below the feudalism system. Why? Because they don't do anything that benefit anypony but themselves! *clears throat* Excuse me for that.
Longsword: I see. Well, I guess your right
Summer: *comes back after a while and rejoins with the others* I have made the necessary preparations. My ponies are sending another carriage filled with gold and other valuables here. Once the guards load them to my carriage we shall be on our way. sound good? *smiles*
Wheat: *nods* Perfect!
Longsword: Very well
An hour passes by and while the guards load the golden carriage, Summer removes the jewelry and other accessories from her body so she wouldn't stick out of the populists.

Summer: I shall leave my crown right here with Meadow. I know it will be here when we return. *looks out the window* Excellent! It appears the guards have finished! When they take off, we'll wait for five minutes then follow them with the common sky carriage. it is disguised as a taxi service vehicle, we can blend in as simple passengers.
Longsword: That is a great idea, Summer
Wheat: *looks out the window* it's perfect! *looks at Meadow who's now in the kitchen* Don't touch the crown, Meadow. And if it's urgent, take it carefully! Hide the crown from anyone's view. Please do not try anything stupid with it. And most importantly, take care of your little brother! I expect him to be fed and asleep by the time I return. *slowly walks out* Don't open the door to anyone!
Meadow: Mo-
Wheat: There's money in the cabinets, and food below them. If you disobey me, and do open the door to anyone, do not share information to them! Do not share your age, your-
Meadow: MOM! I'll be fine!
Wheat: *sigh* And lastly, do not mention you are alone. If anyone figures out there's a young mare here, they might try to do horrible things. So don't!
Meadow: *rolls eyes*
Summer: *smiles and puts a hoof on Wheat's shoulder* I believe young Meadow will have everything under control here, my friend. She knows her responsibilities. Isn't that right, Meadow?
Longsword: We'll be back soon, Meadow (Hugs her quickly) Take care of your brother.
Meadow: ..Hmph? *looks at Summer* Oh yes, of course! I can be clumsy at times
Wheat: Very clumsy..
Meadow: But I'll guard the crown with my life!
Longsword: (Messes with her mane) you sure are like your mother, Meadow
Summer: Haha, I wasn't talking about the crown! It's just a headpiece. your little brother is far more important. Take good care of him! We'll be back shortly! *glances outside* We need to go now.
Meadow: *fixes mane* You can all go now! *ties her curled mane* Bye bye now! *pushes Wheat, Summer and Longsword out the door* I'll be fine! Take care! Have a nice trip! *shuts door and sighs of relief*
Longsword: Goodness, she really is wanting to get on with her responsibilities, isn't she
Wheat: Let's hope so..
Summer: Hmm... *smiles mysteriously* The first thing she's going to do is trying on the crown in front of the mirror, haha!
Meadow: *perks her ears* How'd she know.. *carefully places the crown on a pillow, and takes it upstairs*

Wheat: *groans* She's probably gonna play pretend like she always does.. *shakes head* Anyways, lets get going.
Longsword: Of course. Lets get going
Summer: Agreed. *hops on the carriage* I believe the trip will be quite uneventful. it'll provide a chance for us to catch up.
Wheat: *nods and climbs into the carriage, sitting beside Summer*
Longsword: (Climbs in)

Tsura soaks herself in the boiling water of a dug up hole, heated by hot rocks. Orange peels added to the water as a smell, along with plucks of rosemary. She sinks her whole body into the warm water, the irresistible warmth flowing onto her skin, making it silky, soft and beautiful. She rubs the soap of mint around her shoulders, then wings. She rubs the eyeliner off her eyes, making her look quite different. Humming a soothing tune, she calmly floats herself to grab ahold of shore. She flares her wings from the water, and carelessly stands up, wrapping a dark green towel around her.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alinah_09 said…
Astral: now...where would that "place of treasure" be i wonder? *as he walks,he spots Summer and the rest in front of Wheat's house* the Queen? now...what in the name of Divination is she doing here and not in her castle? *spots the normal looking carriage, but what caught his attention was a small shimmer of gold inside* Gold...? i suppose this is it then...and it seems like,they will handle it themselves? but...i still have a bad feeling about this...but what can I do? it's not like i could just go there and say "hey, i actually want to help out" they will get suspicious and more so with the guns i'm carrying...*moves cloak a little to see a little bit of his weapons, then moves back, but accidentally bumps into a barrel of apples* O-oh! sorry!
Astral: [uh-oh...it's one of them...what if she see's my guns? i hope she doesn't, they would get the wrong idea for sure] N-no...Ma'am. Thank you for your help...uh...*uses magic to pick up all the apples and put them in the barrel*...i-i'll *looks at the stares* be going now...*about to run off, when his cloak raised a bit from the slight blow of the wind*
(What the hell happened to my post?! I'm refreshing it and I can't see it!)

Wheat: *squints her eyes, catching a glimpse beneath the stallions' cloak, immediately spotting a weapon* Hey! *her eyes widen in surprise* Firearm! *looks at the guards* Weapon on sight! *looks at the Guards, who are focused in the carriage and groans* *stands up and follows the young stallion* I am getting too old for this! In the name of the queen, get back here! *grabs ahold of the unicorns' hoof*
(wait...i don't see it anymore too...odd :/ )

Astral: [...!! what do i do? should i pull? then they might think that i actually have some ill intention here...but if i don't then it would most likely end the same...breath...breath Astral,stay calm] *stops running then looks at Wheat seriously*...alright...caught me, but i can say that i do not have any intention on hurting you or anypony here, believe it or not...i'm just here for a mission.
Wheat: *furrows both of her brows* By now you should know that there are no such things as weapons allowed in Equestria. Only guards are allowed to use them, and my husband. What is this mission you speak about?
Astral: ...and i am well aware of that...but...where should i start...well, i am one of those who believe in Astrology...and last night, the stars told me of some events that would be happening- them being that event that happened in that bar downtown and now something involving treasure...and i happen to be passing by when i saw a glint inside that carriage of yours- i believe it was gold...and i sense something bad is going to happen so i brought my fa- i mean, my guns that i actually brought out for the first time in years because i might need them to stop whatever event it is...but you're not going to believe me aren't you? *sees guards coming* you're still having me arrested?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Edvine2 said…
Power Play, talking to the cloaked figure: Oh, so you're the one that said that. Who are you, exactly?
Wheat: *looks at the guards, and signals them to wait; although one guard ignores her* Hold up. A bar? What are you talking about? What happened there? And more importantly, where?
The guards are already making a move on Astral, but the queen's firms voice stops them.

Summer: Halt!
Guard: But... your highness... this stallions is carrying illegal weapons! He might as well be an assassin!
Summer: True. In that case, I am going to face my killer. Although if he is an assassin indeed, he's not a clever one, revealing himself to confront me directly.
Guard: It's just an act, my Queen! He's pretending to be clumsy to earn your trust! Then he'll kill you the very first chance he gets!
Summer: Perhaps he will. But if that's true, he must know that over the long years of my life, many have tried. None succeeded. right now, we do not have the time for this! Search him and confiscate any weapons you find then place him aboard my carriage. We'll deal with the illegal fire arms later.
Guard: Your wish is my command, my Queen! Although I strongly recommend not to be close to him!
Summer: Do not worry, Captain. If he tries anything, even looking at me in a way I do not like, he will suffer my fiery wrath. As for now, we must stick to the plan and head to Manehatten! *looks at Astral* We shall find out about his true intentions soon enough!

???: *grins mysteriously, piercing her sharp, cold purple eyes into PP's* Haha, on such a lovely day, I wouldn't bore you with a common name, but you can call me Shifter if you prefer.
Astral: *looks at Wheat then at Summer* ...of course...Your Majesty...[aaaand i just somehow going to lose my family's heirloom just like that...] i can show you that i am just as innocent as any if given the chance. [i may be young, but i am not a coward]
Summer: Good. *examines Astral from hoof to head with her cold emerald eyes* You can start by telling us in a coherent, understandable fashion what were you doing here with two illegal firearms, babbling about stars and a bar.
Astral: very well...as i said, i believe in Astrology, and last night it told me that there would be a significant event happening "where ponies drown their troubles away" so...i went to the bar, the same bar where an underground fight was being held...and there i found this mare *points to a Wanted poster behind* Tsura Sly...with a blue haired stallion...who, unfortunately got away when some guards found out about the illegal event...and another thing they told me is about something regarding a land of treasure...and i assumed 'she' would be there...and maybe that stallion who showed skill in fighting so i brought these *looks at guns*...and i happen to see that your carriage has "treasure".

(I know this isn't accurate at all with Astrologers but go easy on me on this one... )
(Haha, of course, don't worry about it! I'm just glad your character is finally in the loop, joining the primary plot line. :3 )

Summer: I see. We'll talk about the guns later. Right know I wish to know why do these happenings concern you? Tsura Sly is indeed a threat to our integrity but nothing I can't handle. Why did you decide to take action and risk getting arrested?
alinah_09 commented…
(i'm glad too, i least i finally have something to do this holiday xD) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Astral: because i have long since trusted what the heavenly bodies tell me...and with that, i have also dedicated myself to what they say...but that's not all of course. I am still a resident of Equestria, and if i have any kind of chance to protect it, then i will and- as corny as this sounds- even if costs my death, i will serve till the end...need i say more,your highness?
Summer: Hmm... *rubs chin* Passionate words indeed. If what you're saying is true, then I'm glad we have such citizens in the Empire. I believe you. I have an eye for lying, yet I see none in you. But I'm a practical mare, my dear. I'm more impressed by actions, rather than words. Some... unfortunate encounters in my life taught me that words can be deceitful. *unconsciously touches the pale scare on the right side of her neck under her mane* Rest assured, you'll have your chance to prove your faith, once we reach Manehatten.
Astral: *nods* ...are you going to take my weapons?
Wheat: *raises her eyebrow as she consumes the information given to her* *turns, and walks to the carriage thinking* (If Tsura escaped with Catapult, that means they must be together by now. I wonder how his mother felt about that. Her own son now being outlawed.) *rubs her forehead* (Oh Tsura, you just had to continue committing crimes.. It wouldn't be like this at all if you were different.. Actually, no. I know how the nice Tsura is. She's sweet, kind, yet at the same time crazy. *sighs, hoping on the carriage beside Longsword*
Summer: *glances at the mini shotguns, running her hoof down on their surface* Very artistic engravings... possibly from the 3rd period. *picks one up and arms it skillfully, then pumps it, without pulling the trigger, letting a bullet out of the barrel to examine it* It's a masterpiece. I believe it holds an important value to you, isn't it? why?

Tsura: *appears cutting vegetables, in a thick long robe; placing the food in pots*

A little later, her brother comes around, dressed in dark as usual.

Ragnar: So you've heard.
Tsura: About what?
Ragnar: The Queen is sending her payment to Manhattan's earth ponies.
Tsura: Sounds a little too good to be true. Plus, we just returned from a voyage.
Ragnar: Do you not see? We can win treasure once again!
Tsura: I am not stealing from the queen.
Ragnar: Why not?
Tsura: *shrugs* We've stolen enough. And I do not want to return to any part of Equestria. Let's steal from Asia.
Ragnar: *squints eyes* Fine. Then I shall steal the carriage on my own.
Tsura: Don't try anything stupid.
Ragnar: *stands up, a bit mad* Don't tell me what to do. You're still friends with them, aren't you?
Tsura: I'm not.
Ragnar: You're choosing barbarians over family. Wait 'till mother hears this! *begins to walk away*
Tsura: That's not true!
Ragnar: Then tell me who was that stallion you were talking to!
Tsura: He was.. Once a friend of mine. But.. Not anymore.
Ragnar: *furrows his eyebrows* I'm going to Manehattan. Either you're with me or not. *leaves*
alinah_09 commented…
(wait...did आप just say Asia? xD You're going to steal from us?) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
NocturnalMirage commented…
haha! xD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Jade_23 commented…
(I just remember Asia being rich during the Middle Ages from History! xD) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Astral: it's...a family matter...i...was told that they belonged to great great grandfather as he used them when he was a pegasus knight at that time...his name was Neptune Streak, and they told me that he passed this to each of us Streaks so that even with the time moving forward constantly, we would be able to show that we could shine with glory along with it...to bring our family name glory, but at the same time, remember our duty with the stars above, as we would need them to guide us,and i want to be one of those to bring glory to our name,although *scratches head sheepishly* its kind of ironic that we use a weapon of violence when we are supposed to be those of divination...heh...and ponies call me quiet, but here i am babling when it comes to my family...
Summer: I see. The legacy of our family is important. It defines us, it's a part of us. You may keep your weapons for now but we'll have to talk about breaking my laws, once this is over. I prohibited to possession of firearms for a reason. They caused a lot of bloodshed during the war.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Power Play: Okay... Shifter. Why did you say I was being ripped off? If I didn't get jail time, those 200 bits would have been my fines anyway. I was out the money regardless. Still surprised the bribe even worked...
Shifter: *chuckles* Of course it did! What do you expect from one of the Queen's hoof licker? They are here to stop you from getting a little extra on the side and put the money you fought for into their pockets.
Power Play: Hey, I do what I can to make bits around here... even if the money is less than clean. With that in mind, do you have anything I can make a few bits doing? I at least need enough to buy ingredients for the dinner I'm making myself tonight.