माइ लिट्ल पोनी फ्रेंडशिप ईज़ मॅजिक The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

माइ लिट्ल पोनी फ्रेंडशिप ईज़ मॅजिक 3376 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 3376

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jade_23 said…
Tsura: You're not the only one.. Let's spread out.. *looks ahead, looking at the many pyramids* We have much work to do. All of us will pretend we are leaving riches to these Gods, and wanting a tour. *lifts the vase and places it on her head, easily blending in with the rest* Don't screw up, because I can assure you I won't be saving anypony's flank at a time like this! Good luck! *calmly walks into the crowd, making her way towards the pyramids*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Steel Sword: I can protect myself
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alinah_09 said…
Astral: i'm pretty much capable of protecting myself too...*takes a short glimpse of where his guns are supposed to be then follows Tsura's lead* Head of a Jackal,huh? *looks around*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NocturnalMirage said…
(All right, sorry for my absence, had a lot on my plate. But it's time to get this RP back on track! :)

Summer: We all know how to take care of ourselves. That is why we are here. However we should not attract any unwanted attention. Just search the pyramids and get out of here as soon as possible. I don't want to start an international conflict between Egypt and Equestria.
Steel Sword: Of course, Summer
Tsura: Well, considering Egyptians use sticks and rocks as weapons, while Equestrians use strong steel and guns, I believe the fight wouldn't last long. And yes, we must hurry. Because we have less than eighteen hours to complete the job!
(Meanwhile)
Longsword: (Spending time with Wheat, Toy Sword, and Meadow)
It takes the ponies a while to get through the hustle of the busy market. It appears Egyptians have no idea about the concept of personal space which makes Summer a little anxious but she manages to keep the cold, emotionless mask on her face as usual. Eventually, our heroes reach the temple of Anubis and they enter the pyramid. Inside, there is a huge chamber with thick pillars holding the ceiling that remains in the shadows because of it's extreme height. The chambers are illuminated by big bowls of burning oil and there are numerous unicorns scattered all around them, all minding their daily routine and all wearing dark robes and strange helmets with long, pointy ears but they do not seem to acknowledge the presence of the group. Summer immediately begins to study the ancient engravings and pictographs on the pillars and on the walls. She stops in front of a large stone and idles there for a while, her sharp emerald eyes moving back and forth between the hieroglyphs.

Summer: Hmm... it appears this is the map of this pyramid. According to the markings, there's a level below us that leads to the center. I believe we will find our answers there. *looks away for a bit* only one problem. There's our entrance... behind those two muscular guards.
Tsura: *looks at the map, then at the guards* Hm.. I have a plan.. Not sure if it'll work though.. I can seduce them.. *swings tail* I've still got it. Or, I can go crazy in here, and do what I normally do when I see such luxury..
Summer: *narrows eyes a little* I'd strongly urge you to go with the first option. I had something in mind as well anyways. If you can distract one of them I could grab the other from behind, while you take your target out. But do not kill them! I don't want a war with these ponies!
Tsura: *gives a sinister laugh as she looks at Summer with her creepy wide eyes* I don't keep promises.. As soon as you see the chance, get through that entrance! I hope you know how to make a scene!
Summer: Theatricality and deception are not my favorite assets but I am good at them if necessary. *starts walking towards the guards very slowly*
Tsura: *tightens her corset and splits her mane in two sides to look more feminine* I for one have had to do this for part of my life! *On the contrary of Summer, she walks in a rapid pace until she reaches the entrance, where she is immediately blocked by a guard*
Guard: My apologies, woman. It is forbidden for pegasi to go through this door, unless you are part royalty.
Tsura: *looks at the guard, and blinks. She then talks in an unbelievable innocent, soothing voice* Oh, dear.. Silly me! *walks closer to the guard, invading his personal space* Tell me, charming. What are behind these walls?
Guard: I-I cannot share that information with you, I'm sorry.
Tsura: Why not? Whatever it is, it must be quite valuable.. *gently strokes his neck* Such a valuable thing obviously needs protection from strong stallion like you. *gives a cute giggle*
Summer: *suddenly appears ehind the other guard, while they are both distracted by Tsura and wraps her arms around his neck and muzzle from behind with a quick move. He silently stops struggling after a very short while in her tight grasp*
The other guard looks at his partner in horror, then back at Summer and Tsura. He's about to talk when he is interrupted by Tsura.

Tsura: Oh, don't do that... That'll only make things worse! *slides her hoof to the left side, on the center of his neck and begins to put pressure, a bit too hard* Now, say hello to your Gods! *raises her other hoof and snaps the guard's neck, but maintains his dead body standing up, leaning against the wall* *looks at Summer* What? I said I don't keep promises. I usually kill my prey.. I don't knock them out.
Summer: *her eyes flash angrily at Tsura* Oh, for the blasted devils of Tartaros! You just HAD to go in fro the kill, didn't you?! Equestria is already on the break of war with something we know nothing about! We don't need another one with the Egyptians as well! *says a few words on a different language but it's clear from her mannerisms and voice that they are powerful swear words* Damn it, just hide the bodies and let's get this over with before they notice their disappearance! *drags the guard she incapped into the dark hallways of the entrance*
Steel Sword: (Why did she need to come back)
Tsura: You would've done the same thing, deary. *grabs the dead stallion by the neck and pulls him to the wall, hiding him in a closet-like door* *speaks with a enthusiastic voice, as if nothing happened* Problem solved! Now let's go! *walks through the entrance with the rest*
Steel Sword: (Shakes her head in disgust)
Summer: *sighs* Why do I even keep trying to reason with you? *follows her inside and when it gets dark, her horn provides the light* There!* points at a hieroglyph on the wall after a while* This is the way to the catacombs.
Tsura: *her eyes widen and she quickly flies ahead of Summer and prevents her from walking any further* Halt! *looks at the floor, a sees a line of a different colored block, just a foot away from Summer* *she then looks to the sides and sees a bunch of holes, big enough for an arrow to fit* Try being more careful next time, Goldilocks.
Astral:...booby traps,huh? *levitates and throws a small rock,activating a trap door with snakes opening then closed again* so it activates through switches on the floor ...interesting,well can you just fly through,i wonder?
Tsura: *raises eyebrow at Astral* Your stupidity amuses me. *grabs a rock from the ground, throwing it high in the air* *suddenly, hundreds of arrows appear in front of the four ponies, piercing the air, trying to hit the tiny rock.*
Astral: surprisingly,i don't deny that. So how do we go about it then? Magic? Or just go for the reckless route?
Summer: Hmm... *looks around and quickly grabs two bronze shields, held by one of the artistic warrior statues that are all over the two sides of the corridor* Sometimes the simplest ways are the most effective. *begins to run through the trap, holding the two shields near her barrel so they can deflect the arrows*
Astral: indeed,it is *follows Summer's lead through the hall,avoiding "switches" that might activate other varieties of traps*
Tsura: What a bright idea.. *grabs one of the shields and places it on her abdomen and back, then she rises in the air and hurtles through the hall, staying high beneath the ceiling* *after a while, she meets the end of hell and encounters herself with the others*
Summer: This place is full of traps. but what's most peculiar is that the markings on the walls give clear instructions, like a map. However, it might be just another trap. So stick together, these dark corridors are like a maze.
Tsura: *looks at the walls with indifference in her glowing blue eyes* Yes, you are right. Such royalty wouldn't need a map to find what they hid.. *spreads her wings and flies through the corridors, closely followed by the others*
After overcoming a series of traps and some dead ends, our heroes arrive to the central chamber at last. to their surprise, it's filled with treasures; lots of gold, silver, ruby, emerald and other precious stones and jewelry, even golden chariots and other priceless weapons from the old times. Summer channels a bit more magic through her horn so her red light could illuminate more of the giant chamber. As she looks around, she spots a huge sarcophagus in the middle.

Summer: This is not a temple... it's a tomb! *walks closer to the sarcophagus and runs her hoof down on the engravings on the soft sandstone* Looks like there's a story written on this coffin. It's difficult to read, the symbols are different than the ones we encountered on the surface... just give me a few minutes, I'll figure it out... *walks around the sarcophagus, studying every hieroglyph carefully Hmm... strange... this language seems to be more ancient than I originally thought. And it's similar to the archaic unicornian language of my ancestors. Perhaps that's why I was able to learn it so quickly. mother taught me that language in the long past... every warrior and royalty had to speak it... *clears throat* Anyways... there's the story. it begins here. *points to a symbol that looks like an alicorn with a jackal head and long, pointy ears* Long ago, the evil overlord, Anubis set his sight on this realm so he fashioned himself a jewel, forged from essence of pure dark magic. This jewel allowed him to focus his vision on the boundaries between the worlds of the living and the dead. He unleashed his minions from the underworld. None of the Great Pharaoh's armies could stop these dead spirits as they brought terror to all... Then the Pharaoh called upon a powerful magic to defeat Anubis. He was stripped of his precious gem and the armies of the dead returned to the underworld where they belong. His vessel was mummified and imprisoned here, in this tomb. The Eye of Anubis was hidden from the world, cast into the depths of the earth, where it must remain buried for eternity...
Steel Sword: But, if this is true, than how will we be able to defeat this madmare
Tsura: *stares at the symbols for a brief moment* Well, I guess eternity doesn't last long.. The artifact is in the hooves of a crazier mare than me! How the heck are we suppose to stop her?
Summer: Wait! There's more here! These symbols look like a description of a spell! The one the Pharaoh used to cast the soul of Anubis back into the underworld... but it appears he did not complete the ritual. The essence of Anubis still dwells within the artifact. Therefore, the Eye must be destroyed as well... However I've never seen such an incantation before. *studies the pictographs some more* It's non-unicornian... this one does not require a horn but relies on the magical aura that flows naturally in all pony races! *reaches the last row of symbols and her face darkens* It's a warning... I'mon Nakt'ub, Alel'kh'emier... Death will come on swift wings upon those who dare to use it.
Astral:...you mean the ritual? Well...then...what are your orders,your highness?
Summer: Yes. Based on the hieroglyphs, whoever performs this ritual, the spell will suck the life out of the one who summons upon this great dark magic. We got what we came for. I know what must be done. The Eye of Anubis must be destroyed. without it, this madmare will have no power!
Steel Sword: But then, who will be the one who preforms this spell. We know that it will sucm the life out of the one who preforms the spell, so someone will have to die for all our sakes
Summer: I am the elected queen of Equestria. This is my responsibility.
Steel Sword: Are you saying your going to preform the ritual
Summer: But of course! It's my sworn duty to protect the ponies of Equestria.
Steel Sword: But then who will be left to rule over Equestria
Summer: Your brother and Wheat Roll for example. but we do not have time for such discussions right now! Let's get out of here before they find us!
Steel Sword: Very well. Shall we teleport back to the castle
Summer: I would not recommend that. This place is full of traps that react to magic. Let's just get back on the surface safely first.
Steel Sword: Very well then (Walks through the tomb carefully)
Tsura: *surrounds her body with the shields* Wait, so.. *looks at Summer* You're gonna die? You cannot do such stupid thing!
Summer: This isn't up for a debate! There are millions of lives at stake! This is my cross, my decision! If I can protect the empire with my death, so be it then!
Steel Sword: She's right, Tsura, there is no other option
Tsura: No, she's not right! You're not killing yourself to save a country. I won't allow it. The town would go mad without a ruler who has brought wealth and prosperity! My brother would be devastated, I'D BE DEVASTATED!
Summer: *stops near the exit when she hears Tsura's words* You won't ALLOW IT?! I believe you have forgotten who you're talking to, not to mention that little age difference between us!!! I do whatever I see fit, WHENEVER I want to, do you understand?! What would that wealth and prosperity mean when a madmare takes over and destroys everything, huh?! Your concern is truly touching, but it's not your call to make. It's mine! This spell may be the only chance to save Equestria or even the whole world!!! Or you think this so called queen will stop once she obliterates my empire? No! she will never stop unless I stop her by destroying the only thing that grants her such an enormous power!
Steel Sword: I don't like this too, Tsura, but we don't have any other choice