माइ लिट्ल पोनी फ्रेंडशिप ईज़ मॅजिक The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM
save

माइ लिट्ल पोनी फ्रेंडशिप ईज़ मॅजिक 3376 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 3376

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *takes a step back and narrows her eyes at Summer* I won't allow it.. *flares her wings and leaves the pyramid, heading her way back to the market*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *follows her with the others* Hey, don't wander off! I'll need physical contact to teleport back, remember? Just find a secluded spot and we're gonna return to Canterlot momentarily!
Tsura: *gives a disappointed sighs and turns back* Cleopatra will be looking for me in any moment. The sooner the better.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Jade_23 commented…
(Argh my computer is screwed up, sorry) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
NocturnalMirage commented…
no worries, it happens! :D एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Summer: *leaves the market with the others and leads them to a narrow alley, where they cannot be seen from the busy streets* All right then! *they all join hooves and Summer teleports them back to the Canterlot Castle*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: Looks like they're back
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alinah_09 said…
Astral: ... ...

(I literaly don't have anything to say xD)
Wheat: *turns away from the giant window, then looks at Summer with an anxious expression* Summer! Hell has be unleashed! The dead has already started making it's way through Manehattan and Fillydelphia! Many have gone missing, and others have turned! I sent Ragnar and the other guards to keep watch in the boarders of Canterlot! Please tell me you found an answer!
Summer: What?! You put Ragnar in harm's way?! *shakes head* Err... I mean... good! You have done well! We have found an answer indeed. These dead spirits of the underworld could be stopped only one way. through an ancient spell. I have the description... but we'll need to face this madmare muzzle to muzzle for it to work.
Wheat: That's impossible! We don't even know where that sinful mare is!
Summer: She thinks like a chess player. See? *points on the map* She takes the key positions then attacks! she pulls the strings from the background. but I believe she isn't too far, so she could improvise and move freely while she's able to see everything.
Wheat: *looks at the map* Any ideas where to start searching?
Astral: umm...an advantage point for her to see the battlefield while not being in direct combat,huh? Hmmm...maybe somewhere high?
Tsura: .. Perhaps somewhere on a mountain?
Astral:...or a tower of some sort...hmmm...well,there was this place i used to go to to stargaze at night,just a little bit out of town,on some hill overlooking a majority of Canterlot. Although it is a trouble travelling back and forth so i only go there on rare occasions...maybe she found a similar place and went to pull the strings there...either way,right now we have more problems on our hooves because of her minions.
Meadow: Those aren't just little minions, their beasts from hell! She awoken the dead! These aren't just normal ponies!
Wheat: Meadow is right. Have you seen the creatures?
Tsura: No, but how do you kill them?
Wheat: I don't think we can.. We've jabbed dozens of swords in their chest, but they still remain strong! They are even bulletproof. Ragnar has learned how to use a gun. He shot a dead pony twice in the back, and they were still alive! He reported to us that even if you cut a dead pony's body, they are still not defeated! If the undead by any chance bites you, then you are long gone, you turn! It's a horrible tragedy! Half the city of Manehattan is invaded by the undead! *puts a hoof on her forehead to calm down*
Tsura: *her eyes widen in memory* ...All of the population is dead?
Wheat: *lifts her eyes at the gypsy* No, not all! The survivors are making their way to Canterlot right-
Tsura: *flares her wings* Then what are we doing here?! We need to be helping those ponies! Many of them can be injured!
Wheat: Tsura.. If they are injured, they don't have a chance of living. They will turn. Astral is one hundred percent right.. We must protect what we can. We cannot leave our society in misery! *looks at Summer* We need to look for the wicked Queen once we are all safe. We need to find how to kill those beasts! We may not be able to kill all, but we can kill enough to guard the innocent!
Tsura: I'll go find my brother. We need to stick together. *grabs her sword with her mouth and rises in the air*
Wheat: Be careful, Tsura! Those monsters will eat you alive if you let yourself go!
Tsura: I'm not leaving my brother. He's still not in the right shape to even fight! *bursts out the doors*
Meadow: *looks out the window and watches Tsura as her silhouette disappears* It's just a matter of time.. I don't even think magic can help.. *looks at Summer* I tried my best, auntie, to keep a strong forcefield when my mother, brother & I were running away from the dead.. Perhaps because I was weak, but they were easily able to infiltrate the guard.
(In Manehatten)
Undead: (Stabs a pony through the chest with his sword and slowly kills him, then begins eating him)
Claymore: (Watches as the undead kills everyone) This is a glorious day indeed. The queen will be most pleased with this work
Astral: tsk...!! *turns to the direction of the Observatory* i'll try to find where 'she' is...*runs quickly*

(*breathe in* *breath out* ...okay,okay...gotta go to school now,Final Exams are up...see ya later)
Jade_23 commented…
Good luck, you'll do great! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
NocturnalMirage commented…
I wish आप the best of luck with your exams as well! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
alinah_09 commented…
(...just got home,wooo! well the first दिन sure was...hectic,we had to do 2 tests simultaneously....and one of them just HAD to be Math...i had to switch to solving equations to naming Asian countries on the map :P) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Morning Star: ... Actually, there is a way to kill them... Ask all the guards to bring every weapon in the armory to the church. Don't ask questions, just do it (Flies out of the castle)
(See you later, and good luck)
Summer: *frozen in shock by these tragic news and as a rare and unsettling occasion, she cannot seem to make up her mind for a while* I... I don't know what to do... I have encountered evil in many forms but... not this... not this...

Meanwhile in Manehatten...

Obsidian Pearl is standing on top of a high building, observing the destruction. There are several columns of black smoke, coming from burning buildings and the air is filled with screams.

Pearl: Ha ha ha ha! This city is mine! But it's only the first of many to fall! *her voice gets deeper and the echoes travel far with the winds* IT IS TIME MY SUBJECTS! RISE AND SHOW YOURSELVES TO THE WORLD! DO NOT HESITATE AND DO NOT SHOW MERCY! WE HAVE ALREADY DIVIDED... NOW WE CONQUER!
Tsura flies her way to the borders of Canterlot. It takes her less than half an hour to arrive, since she flies extremely fast. She finds herself lost in a crowd of guards. All of them carrying shotguns on hoof. The gypsy looks around, trying to find her twin brother. She rises a meter from the ground, and looks forward. Throughout all the guards, she spots the male gypsy; she is shocked in sight of seeing her brother in armor. She quickly flies towards him and grabs his arm.

Tsura: Ragnar! We must go!
Ragnar: *turns his head, and his eyes widen in surprise at the sight of his sister* Is Summer alright?
Tsura: *furrows eyebrow in anger* Yes.. She’s fine! *looks at Ragnar closely* What are you wearing? *looks at the gun* You look like an Equestrian!
Ragnar: You’re not suppose to be here! It’s too dangerous!
Tsura: That is why we are heading back! Both of us, we need to stay together! *looks ahead and spots one of the dead monsters* Is that what we’re up against?!
Ragnar: Yes! And we’re trying to keep them out of Canterlot!
Tsura: How far has it spread?
Ragnar: Quickly.. It’s heading North..
Tsura: What?! That’s Gypsy territory! We must go there!
Ragnar: NO! We’re staying here!
Tsura: *stares at her brother in disbelief* Our own mother will die if we don’t! *pulls out sword and takes a step forward, ready to fly away*
Ragnar: No! *pulls Tsura back violently with his hook* There is no time to save our kind! By the time we get there, we’ll be defeated by outnumbers of dead ponies. Mother is probably dead by now! Now, stop being a careless filly! You go back to the castle, now! Do you hear me?!
Tsura: *takes a step back, lowering her eyes, intimidated, but her feeling is replaced by anger* You’re replacing our own kind.. For filthy Equestrians!
Ragnar: I am not! I am protecting my sister! Obey your brother and go! *shoots a bullet at the monster, which successfully penetrates it’s hoof, causing it to fall on it’s face. But it continues to snarl and move forward*
Tsura: *stays put* I won’t leave. I won’t leave without you, even if you betray the gypsies.
Ragnar: *stomps his hoof and groans*
Tsura: Plus, we need forces back in the castle! Wheat told me to lead the ponies from Manehattan to the city. You are going to help me!
Ragnar: *stays quiet for a moment, thinking* Fine! Hurry! *spreads his wings and flies with his sister*

Longsword: (To Summer) Should we follow Morning Star? He does seem to know what is happening
The twins quickly fly over the crowd, and they find themselves in the long line of survivors from Manhattan. Tsura flies above the ponies, passing one by one, closely looking at their faces to see if she recognizes any pony. After a while of searching with no success, she gives out a sorrowful sigh.
(The undead begin eating the bodies of the dead ponies that are in Manehatten)
Claymore: (The queen must be loving this... Just like myself) (Can't help but grin at the sight)
Astral: *looks through telescope*...smoke...burning brick walled buildings...dead as well as undead everywhere...massacre...high...wait...buil­din­gs? bricks? there could only be one place i could of with that description,Canterlot is more with the "Elegance" side of things...which leaves...Manhattan! *rushes to Summer and the others as fast as possible* i need to report this quickly or else she might be somewhere then to track...
Summer: *standing in the main observation room, as royal guards fly back and forth, each bringing in new reports* disturbances in Fillydelphia, Los Pegasos, Batlimare, Trottingham and Hoofston... but I don't understand... these reports are speaking of some shape changing monsters, not the undead... that cluster is in Manehatten... and a smaller one near the borders of Canterlot... There is no way to stop this infection... it's spreading too fast... MORNING STAR! Lead a battalion to Manehatten at once! I cannot spare any more, I need the rest to protect the capital and the neighboring villages! Evacuate the city, save anypony you can! You have 3 hours... *sighs* after that... the contingency plan will be in effect. Even if you are still there... We both know what this means, so I cannot order you officially...
Morning Star: Yes, queen. What should I do with the enemy, though
Summer: Hold them off and maintain a safe route for the civilians to escape! Save as many as you can, but be prepared to begin retreating once you evacuated everypony!
Morning Star: Yes, my queen. And what about their one leading the army
Summer: I doubt you'd encounter her there... but if you do, don't engage! She's in possession of a great power, you wouldn't stand a chance! Your priority is the safety of our citizens. If that monster is truly there, she'll become ashes with the rest of the dead once the contingency plan is in effect.
Morning Star: Very well, queen. I will head there at once (Leaves the room)
Summer: *Thank you! *sighs in distress as she locks her eyes on Morning Star leaving the room* I may have sent you to your doom...
Morning Star: (Collects guards to form an army and leads them to Manehatten)
Longsword: ... (Picks up his pistol and follows the army)
Wheat: *locks her sadden orange eyes on Longsword as he leaves the castle*
Meadow: *walks up to Summer and Wheat* *sits, with a warm smile* Do not worry, Summer. *turns to Wheat* My father is a strong stallion, he'll survive. *looks at both of the mares* We shall get through this. Together.

Ragnar: *sees a troop of guards heading East, squinting his eyes* Why are they returning to Manehattan?! Aren't we trying to evacuate every pony?!
Tsura: Yes, brother. Summer has just send a troop to fight.
Ragnar: *stares at all the folk below him* ..How are we going to offer sanctuary to all of them? Canterlot will soon be overthrown by the undead if more troops keep on leaving. We can't off them shelter in Gypsy territory, since it's probably already been invaded..
Tsura: Argh, we do not know that yet!!!
Ragnar: *ignores Tsura's comment as he looks at his surroundings of ponies screaming*
Tsura: What are we suppose to do?!
Ragnar: Maintain the survivors far from the boarders of Canterlot. I don't know where we will keep them, though. That's left for Summer to decide.
Tsura: I begin to wonder why you're helping Equestrians, knowing well what they've done to us gypsies! Especially me! *shakes her head* ..We stay together.
Ragnar: *nods*

The twins soon hold a crowd of ponies from the city. They check every single house in sight for more civilians. They continue their way more toward the castle.

Meanwhile in the boaders, soldiers try their best to keep the undead away, trying to not get bitten. They keep shooting and stabbing their bodies, but nothing seemed to work. A few "zombies" get through the formation line of guards. They start entering the city.
Summer stands in front of the large window that is facing toward the city and looks down on the crowds with a concerned expression. Her emerald eyes grow wide as she sees the line of guards slowly breaking under the pressure from the constant, restless attacks of the undead. One of the monsters manages to get through the guards and gets behind Tsura. It almost bites her neck but moments before that, a swift blade slices through its skull and the one wielding the sword is none other than Summer.

Summer: Hold the line! This pathway needs to stay open! Push them back!!!! *springs into action, starting to decimate the armies of the undead both with her blade and her magic*
Longsword: (Takes aim and shoots one of the undead, as the bullet passes through him, it hits three other undead)
Morning Star: (Takes out his medieval knife gloves and slices through the undead)
Claymore: (Watches from a distance) That one guard has a holy weapon.... If he were to survive this, he would no doubt kill us all (Stomps his hoof and rushes to the battle, using his magic to hold his large scythe)
Tsura resists the urge to fight beside Summer. Instead, her and her brother finish leading the survivors out of way's harm. They gather around just below the castle, right next to a escape route of the snowy mountains. Wheat, Astral, Meadow, and Toy Sword follow and takes note of every pony joining them. She asks for names, relatives, missing ponies.

Meadow: I think I can create a small forcefield IF we decide to climb the mountains..
Wheat: *carries Toy Sword* No, no. Last time everything was a catastrophe. You did well, but could not hold it that long.

(By the way, I have a question. Will there be a way to defeat these dead ponies? For example, in The Walking Dead you have to aim for the head. Will there be some tactic like that? Or are the ponies useless against them?)
(Well, Mirage may have a way, but I always thought using Holy Weapons, like the one Morning Star has, will kill them)
Claymore: (Arrives in front of Morning Star) Hello, guard
Morning Star: (Readies his weapon) Claymore!
(yeah, it's like the Walking Dead method. or Holy Weapons.)

Summer: Aim for their heads! That stops them for good! Get the civilians out of here, the archers will unleash hell upon this area in a few minutes!
Morning Star: (Swings his weapon at Claymore)
Claymore: (Blocks his attack)
Wheat: *quickly nods and turns at Ragnar* Ragnar, take them to the mountains! I'll collect some material that could help us... *looks at Astral* Come, help me! Gather anything you can! Medicine, cloth, food, anything! I have a feeling we will struggle during the way.. Who knows if we'll find shelter on the way.. *quickly runs back into the castle*
Ragnar: Tsura, lead the way. I'll stay behind and make sure everypony arrives safely.
Tsura: What?! I-
Ragnar: Do we have a problem?!
Tsura: *takes a step back and flares her wings* No!

The gypsy rises in the air and leads the civilians out of the city. She takes them to the mountains, constantly flying back and forth making sure the ponies are in formation. The citezens from Canterlot and Manehattan soon appear climbing the snowy mountains.

Meadow: *stays beside Ragnar, nervously idling on the same spot*
Ragnar: You're mother will blame me if you don't follow them!
Meadow: Don't worry, she already hates you! *charges up her horn and shoots a zombies' head. It instantly blows up into pieces*

(Ah! Okay! :)
Morning Star: (Keeps fighting Claymore)
Summer: Argh! There are too many of them! *turns to a Royal Guard* Captain! Send a message to Manehatten HQ to initiate contingency plan Red Alpha. Arm the Warlock bomb! We're running out of time! We need to leave Canterlot now!!!
Ragnar: *spreads his wings and joins the commotion* Summer, leave them! We have no time! If guards die, they'll die with honor! But it's useless to kill the dead! More will just appear!
Meadow: *gallops her way below the stallion* He's right! The citizens are safe! They are out of Canterlot, climbing the mountains where none of dead have reached. We have an opportunity in surviving! *slowly looks around* Where's my father?! *gallops her way to the dangerous borders, looking for Longsword*
Longsword: (Keeps shooting at the undead, trying to keep them from biting him)
Summer: All Royal Guards, retreat, retreat! *turns to Meadow with glassy eyes from the battle* Huh? Your father? *shakes head* I don't know... he was there at my side... then... *looks at the battlefield that is currently being swarmed by the undead and her sharp eyes spot Longsword near the retreating troops* THERE! Quickly, we must rescue him before those things surround him!
Longsword: (As he rushes to the others, an undead leaps toward him and bites his leg) (He screams in apin and shoots the undead in the skull, then limps back to the others)
Summer: curses! He's too slow! He's not gonna make it! *teleports right in the middle of the undead horde, grabs Longsword and teleports back to the others*
Morning Star: (Keeps fighting Claymore, running out of breathe)
Longsword: (Clenches his leg)
Summer: *does not recognizes Longsword's injury as she foresees the last of the retreating troops*Is that all of you?
Royal Guard: Yes, my Queen!
Summer: Where's Morning Star?
Royal Guard: I don't know... he got separated from our squad during the fight...