माइ लिट्ल पोनी फ्रेंडशिप ईज़ मॅजिक The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

माइ लिट्ल पोनी फ्रेंडशिप ईज़ मॅजिक 3376 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 3376

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *crashes her sword against the scythe* Oh, don't plan ahead just yet! Perhaps it'll be your head that will end up in my arms. *skillfully throws herself to the ground, swinging her body and making Claymore fall. She then get on top of him and tries stabbing him on the face*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Claymore: (Disappears, and reappears behind her and swings his scythe at her)
Tsura: *skillfully dodges the swing* Hmm.. Let's see how you'd look like without a horn! *swings her sword above his head*

(Will I have the permission to kill him, or do you still want him alive? :)
(He's gonna be around a lot. So, not yet)
Claymore: (Gets half his horn sliced off, as he clutches his horn)
(Alrighty! :)

Tsura: *quickly stands up, and takes away his scythe, pushing him on the hard ground* Oops, are you alright? You seem quite injured. We must take you to infirmary.. *whispers* Help! Help! *looks around* Oh dear. There seems to be nopony at sight. *sigh* i'm really sorry it had to end this way. You know, we could've gone for a drink. I could've spent a night with you, you know? But unfortunately, things don't always go as planned. *places the sword on his cheek* Any last words?
Claymore: (Laughs) You really think that would do any good (Shows his severed horn, which crumbles to dust, then he regenerates a new horn) How else do you think I became a top assassin. It's because I can't die (Kicks her off him)
Tsura: Well, I at least do not cheat if I die! You are one of Shifter's minions! You're already dead! She brought you back to life.. (Great.. Just great) *aims sword* Hmm.. How about we make a deal which doesn't involve heavy injuries, sounds good?
Claymore: What is your deal
Tsura: Hmm.. Let's see.. Do you really want to kill me?
Claymore: Yes, you are an insect in the way of the Queen
Tsura: *rolls her eyes* Listen, honey, whatever the queen promised you, I could give you better. Twice as better. Actually, triple!
Claymore: You don't understand the work of an assassin. We don't fight for any reward. We fight for our name. If we were to ignore a contract and take pity on our target, we have nothing. Our title is the only thing an assassin has. We do not ask for forgiveness from those we kill. But, as an assassin, we just do our deed. I am not killing you for the reward. I'm killing you for my honor. It is an assassins vow. Now, draw your blade. Face me in battle, or die trying
Tsura: That's strange. *drops her sword* I'm not going to fight you. *crosses her hooves* You can kill me, but you'd kill an unarmed pony. Which doesn't really make you a tough, strong fighter. But if you drop your weapon, you can just lie to the queen and say you killed me.
Claymore: I can not lie. She specifically asked me to bring your head. And that's what I am going to do. Fight me or not, you'll still die. I have killed hundreds of unarmed ponies before you. You will be no different
Tsura: *sighs of annoyance* Oh, I will. Because I don't need a sword to defend myself. Hmm.. You're a tough nut to crack.. *lies* How about if I join you? You know, I'd help you higher your title. I'm a pretty good killer myself. Two is better than one.
Claymore: I can regenerate limbs. I can take care of myself. I could bring an army to its knees if I wanted. Enough of your talk. Face me, or just let fate take its toll. There are no other options. Your only hope of survival is to kill me, and even that is impossible
(I got to go. See you later)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Tsura: Alright. *turns around and acts if she was grabbing her sword, but in reality, she signals her pet raccoon for help.* If you want me dead so badly, first, let's go for a ride. *flares her wings and flies high in the air, rapidly toward the castle*

The raccoon nods and leaps it's way to the castle. After a while it is able to slip through one of the windows. It soon begins to make all kinds of noises to grab the ponies' attention.

(See ya!)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alinah_09 said…
(Aww...shoot! :P time difference man! And i still have school,you know!)

Astral: *groans as he holds his aching head with hoof* this...escalated quickly...and still,even now,the threat is still loose...i need guidance from the stars...*as he was going back to the Observatory,he hears raccon noises* what the...? *goes into the hallway and see's Tsura's pet* isn't that...? Somethings wrong...*runs towards one of the windows near the animal and looks outside to see the fight* Tsura!! *levitates one of the guns and shoots Claymore in his stomach then he runs downstairs*
Claymore: Aww (Notices the large hole in his stomach, which then heals instantly) Damn. Looks like she isn't alone (Chases after Tsura)
Tsura: *looks at Astral from a distance, and shouts although he can't hear her* No don't come here! He's too dangerous, you're gonna get hurt! *does a twirl and nose dives down to Claymore* Let's see how well you do flying! *grabs Claymore and throws him against a high wall* *he then flies towards him and punches him several times in the stomach and face*
Astral: *runs towards where Tsura and Claymore are,the other ponies not noticing because of his speed,he then got out both of his guns to shoot but held back because he might shoot Tsura*...!!
Claymore: (After a few punches, he grabs her first, and throws her against the wall)
Tsura: Arg! *rubs her head, and sees Claymore heading towards Astral* *flies rapidly toward Astral and moves him out of the way* You got to get out of here, now!
Claymore: (Grabs Astral and keeps the scythe to his throat) Stop right there. Unless you want me to slice his head off, you will surrender yourself, and accept your death and die with some honor.
Astral: *grinds teeth* you forget that i am a unicorn myself...! *a silver aura covers part of the scyth as he pushes it away while he shoots Claymore in the head* ahh! *kicks him away as he shoots some more*
Tsura: *takes away the scythe from Claymore, surprised at Astral's actions* *shakes head and flares her wings, kicking Claymore across the cheek, making him spit blood*
Claymore: (Stands up, revealing a dozen holes in his body, which all heal right in front of their eyes) I see. Can't even die with honor. That is just the way of a living pony like yourselves. Well, at least, your living now. But, not for long (Disappears, then reappears behind Tsura, and kicks her down, and grabs his scythe)
Astral: *his eyes have a glint of sharpness in them as he shoots at Claymore's hooves and neck*
Claymore: (The bullet holes heal, then he walks toward Tsura, healing every wound as he is)
Astral: tsk...!! Tsura get up! Get out of there! *runs towards her as he reloads with the bullets from his bagsand shoots Claymore's eyes* (Rrr...! How the hay do we beat him? Holy Water? That's stupid. Perhaps a spell...but what?)
Claymore: (Gets ready to swing his sword, when suddenly, there is a loud clang)
Morning Star: (Hold medieval hand blades up against Claymore's scythe) Get back, you undead fiend
(This is Morning Star's weapon)
 Claymore: (Gets ready to झूला, स्विंग his sword, when suddenly, there is a loud clang) Morning Star: (Hold
Astral: *runs to Tsura and helps her up* You okay?
Claymore: More insects. No matter, you'll die like the rest (Swings scythe)
Morning Star: (Dodges attack)
Astral: *shoots Claymore's hooves to make him falter with the scythe*

(Im gonna go to bed...see ya tomorrow.)
(See you later, Alinah)
Claymore: (Tries to ready his scythe, but fails and Morning Star cuts his arm off, spewing black blood, as he screams in pain, unable to regenerate his arm) How could you successfully cut off my arm
Morning Star: This hand blade is a holy weapon. Made specifically to kill demons like yourself
Claymore: Well, if you are going to kill me, then go ahead. I have no possible chance of living. I failed my Queen. I have no right to life
Morning Star: No, we want you to tell your Queen of your failure
Claymore: I see. A gutless coward who can't kill his attacker. Very well. May the Queen tear out your very soul and devour it (Disappears)
Astral: i guess holy stuff DOES work...*walks to where the arm rests,putting away his guns once he sees no more threat* hmm...we need to tell the Queen of this encounter...if Miss Sly here would be so kind to speak about it.

(Final one...woo...at least i was able to do a bit more :P)
Tsura: *stands up, wiping blood off her lip, looking at Astral* Thanks.. For the help.. *rubs her dislocated hoof* Really, thank you. I owe you one.
Morning Star: So, it looks like we have bigger problems. You should watch your back, you two. No doubt, the queen will send more deadly assassins after you. Be careful
Astral: *@Tsura* its no problem, if Queen Summer considers you a friend,then i am glad to help...although,i would have helped anyone really...now *@Morning Star* yes, we'll keep that in mind...but again, we should report this to our Queen,she needs to know in case something like this happens again.
alinah_09 commented…
(i got a feeling there's to be a lot to catch up when i come घर back from school...) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
alinah_09 commented…
(hmm...? :\ never mind? although i actually got घर later due to school stuff...) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Morning Star: Of course (Flies to the castle)
Tsura: *tries to fly, but fails and falls to the ground; for her wing was also dislocated* *groans* *looks at Astral* Come on, we should get going.
Astral: *notices* did you also hurt your wing? Hmm...we should also get you checked in the infirmary...i think i saw it on my way down,i would try to use my magic to help, but i'm afraid im not knowledgable in things involving Medicine and whatnot...and i'm not gonna take the risk of making things worse...*sigh* well...you can still at least walk,right? Lets go...*continues to walk but slows down a bit for Tsura to catch up,then goes back to normal pace*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना littleboy23 said…
smile
very good nice.....
umm...yeah,Mirage is the one who made the story and stuff,so its bound to be good...anyways,are you joining or what exactly...??
Tsura: *looks at Astral closely* You seem to have a few scratches yourself.
Astral: *rolls eyes* Oh please, they're nothing compared to what you got. The most i got is that shallow line mark from when he put his blade on my throat...going for long distance/range combat has its benefits. *shrugs*
Tsura: I warned you to go back to the castle.. You could've gotten seriously injured..
Astral: ...and you could have gotten more than just *gestures with his hoof* that. Besides,why would you go make your raccoon cause a commotion if you didn't need any help? *raises brow*
Tsura: ..I didn't really expect anypony to come.. *shrugs*
Astral:...you should really trust ponies more often...not everyone is out to get you. *stops in front of a door with a red cross* anyways,i think this is it, you can take care of yourself here,i pressume...i'm going to go inform the Queen-unless Captain Morning Star already did, then i guess i'll be in the Observatory...hopefully, no more incidents happen...although the threat is still loose...we...can't get too tensed or paranoid or we'll be playing right in her hands...vulnerable. *shakes head* well, see you later,i guess *walks towards his destination*