माइ लिट्ल पोनी फ्रेंडशिप ईज़ मॅजिक The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

माइ लिट्ल पोनी फ्रेंडशिप ईज़ मॅजिक 3376 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 3376

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jade_23 said…
Ragnar: *the gypsy suddenly flies to the unicorn, noticing she's the only one still up, besides her sister* Summer Pride, I think you should get some rest. *places a hoof on her shoulder* ..I'm so sorry you lost your kingdom, but this isn't your fault, love.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *like if she was in slow motion, she reacts with a delay as she winces several seconds later by Ragnar's touch. She slowly turns her head towards him and looks at him with lifeless, glassy eyes* I... I failed... We should have started evacuating sooner... all those lost lives... that beast played us for a fool... I let my subjects down...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
(Meanwhile)
(The undead begin feasting on the corpses of dead ponies)
Claymore: (Looks around for Obsidian Pearl)
Pearl arrives to the massacre at Canterlot shortly after it's done. She walks among the dead, undisturbed, the monsters simply ignore her. She looks around with a satisfied smirk on her face then holds the Eye of Anubis high.

Pearl: Viveri Verso! *the amulet begins to glow with a bright light and creates a shockwave which turns the skin and fur of the undead into dust and their skeletons collapse on the ground*
Claymore: (Bows to Pearl) My queen, we have rid the capital of Equestria of all life. And Summers most powerful guard is dead. She and her people have nowhere left to run, My Queen
Pearl: *her grin grows even wider as she narrows her eyes* Excellent! You did well, my young apprentice! Canterlot and Manehatten, two of their biggest cities are already mine! Awakening the dead was merely a diversion! They did the dirty work and cleaned out the capital for me, so my army could move in without any resistance! Equestria has been beheaded, their queen has fled!
Claymore: Yes, but, there is still one threat to worry about, My Queen. That priest, Pipe Organ, still knows how to make Holy Weapons. We both know it is the only thing to kill both you and I. We must kill him before he can do it anymore
Pearl: Then you will find this priest and bring back his heart to me!
Claymore: (Gives a sadistic grin) Yes, my queen
Pearl: Good. Now go! *walks up to the Castle and sits down on Summer's throne* The reign of the ponies has come to an end! It is time for the era of the Changelings!
Claymore: (Disappears)
(Meanwhile)
Longsword: (Looks around for Summer)
Ragnar: *walks until he is standing in front of the unicorn* No, Summer Pride. Do not say such nonsense. You have not failed! You've led us all to safety. Yes, we lost lives. But what matters now is to keep the ones remaining safe. This is not your fault, you've done an excellent job in protecting us all! *sighs, then sits* We will get through this, love. I promise you we will all come out alive, we shall defeat the enemy. But sitting here, haunted by the past, and being the leader of all of this, will not help at all! You must show these citizens that there is still hope. Looking at you with despair in your beautiful eyes will shatter us all.
Summer: *looks deeply into Ragnar's eyes* Thank you, Ragnar! for everything! *suddenly gets up and kisses him on the cheek*
Longsword: (Walks to Summer) Summer, I must speak with you for a moment
Summer: *wipes away the tears and reorganizes her mane and sniffles quickly* Um... Yes, Longsword! What is it?
Longsword: I believe there is a chance to save us all. When we met Pipe Organ, he transformed mine and Tsura's weapons into Holy Weapons, which are powerful enough to kill Claymore and Pearl, as well as her army. I say we take as many weapons as we can to him, so he can transform them into holy weapons
Summer: Hmm... interesting! Perhaps we should do that indeed. But we can't go out there now! We'll have to wait until the blizzard lets up!
Longsword: Is that a good idea. I know that its best for some to stay, but I'm sure Pearl already knows that we have Holy Weapons, and she may want to keep us from making more
Summer: Listen! I'm truly glad you're feeling better, but look at them! *points at the ponies around them* They are stressed out, weary of battle, scarred by the horrors they have seen! Their courage and determination is hanging on a mere thread! You can't expect them to go out in this blizzard! Not yet! Give them a few hours! Nopony could find us in these mountains, not even that cursed monster!
Longsword: I guess your right. Perhaps I'm just too worried about them, that I want this threat to end as soon as possible. Perhaps I should just rest for a while
Ragnar: *as Longsword makes his way to rest, Ragnar walks back besides Summer, blowing on his hooves to conserve heat* I'm afraid the cold will soon make it's way into the ponies.. Unfortunately, there are not enough blankets for every pony. *looks around at the shivering ponies lying down in groups.* Even the fire is considering to vanish.. *tightens his lose jacket* You were talking about a stronghold earlier, no? *swallows* Perhaps I could go look for it and come back with news.. There is barely enough food and water for three kids... The ponies here need warmth, proper shelter, food, water.. *looks around once again, staring a the lone trembling fillies and colts*
Summer: Yes, but you cannot go out there! Besides, you can't see anything in this storm! You'll freeze to death! I forbid you to leave us!
Ragnar: *squints eyes at Summer, then stares at the ground* Aye.. I guess we'll leave in the morning. Rest, love. *yawns and kisses Summer on the bridge of her nose. He then walks toward the fire and lies beside it.*
Longsword: (Sits near fire, thinking of what happened)
The earth pony, Wheat Roll makes one last check around the campsite, then trots towards Longsword with a small blanket. She places the cloth around his back, then kisses him on the cheek. Wheat then walks back to the small corner where Toy Sword and Meadow are asleep. The earth pony takes off her cloak and wraps it around her two children. She lies in between them. Toy Sword rests on her chest and Meadow on her stomach.

Tsura stares at the endless view of snow, thinking. She looks around, and sees her brother lying on the ground, sleeping and shivering. She walks towards him and takes off her lion fur coat, and places it around her twin. She stands with nothing but a lose blouse, walking back to her guard station. She squints her eyes, looking through the fog. She remains quiet, but her thoughts scream.

The gypsy hears a sudden noise from above. When she looks up, a small amount of snow falls on her nose. She shakes her head, perking her ears to hear anything. Unexpectedly, when she looks up again, she finds her pet raccoon, Flora. She nibbles on a piece of carrot, staring at her owner with an excited look.

Tsura: *whispers* Flora! You survived! Oh how glad am I to see you! *flies up and grabs the raccoon gently with caring arms* I thought I'd lost you.. Well, at least I have one friend here now. *looks at the carrot* You've got food? *looks ahead* Where'd you find it? Perhaps I can bring some for.. Those ponies.
Raccoon: *sniffles in the air, then scratches her ears. The raccoon rests her head on the gypsy's chest while still being carried*
Tsura: *laughs quietly* Alright.. Rest for a bit and you'll show me. *sits on the cold ground, gently grooming the animal*
Longsword: (Once Wheat walks off, he holds the blanket tightly around him)
Meanwhile, many-many miles away, in a remote clearing of a forest, stands a lone grave at the site of a battle that happened long ago. Only a sword, stabbed in the ground marks the resting place of a warrior. But something disturbs the calmness, something startles the birds on the nearby trees so they fly away. A strange rumbling is heard and the ancient blade begins to sink into the dirt. t disappears, then a firm, brown hoof smashes through the earth... from below. The apparition struggles for a while, swinging the sword blindly, in attempt to use it as a shovel to free itself from the dirt. After a while it manages to reach the surface and it turns out, he's a stallion. He collapses on his back and pants violently. His dark brown fur is covered with mud only his vivid, golden eyes are visible in the dark. He suddenly sees his own breath in the cold night air then gazes at his own hooves. Then his vision travels upwards to the gleaming stars on the obsidian sky.

???: I... have returned...
(Epic Introduction, Mirage!)

The next morning, the pony folk awoken early. The blizzard had finally stopped, and the little kids strangely stood still, instead of jumping around and enjoying the snow. There was a wide, table-like rock in the corner of the cave. Unbelievably, there was food on it. Some already cooked, ready to eat. Others chopped, and were either served as a salad or just plain. Carrots, water, lemons, broccoli, lettuce, corn, fava beans, grapes, and oranges.

Ponies began to rush with their children towards the table, and grabbed a fair amount of food for everypony. Tsura stood by the table, observing everypony as her raccoon sat on her shoulder, scratching its ears and snout. Of course, none of them expected Tsura to be the responsible of this. She rolled her eyes and sighed, grabbing an orange.

Ragnar perked his ears and awoke, noticing the lion fur coat on him. He stood, stretching his muscles. He walked towards the scene, joined with Wheat, Meadow, and Toy Sword.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alinah_09 said…
(wait...that sounds a lot like Summer's brother? Or is it...?)

Crystal: *nudges Astral* heeeey! wake up!
Astral: *wakes* huh? what? *yawns then sits up* what's the matter,little one?
Crystal: i got food! this *points to one of the servings* is mine,and this is yours! you have extra veggies!
Astral: huh? *raises brow* shouldn't you be the one getting extra vegetables?
Crystal: nah! you'll need it more...trust me.
Astral: alright then...thanks for the food,oh and for waking me up. *pats head then levitates food towards him,and eats,starting with an apple*
The gypsy was about to peel the orange, until she saw her brother. She gently throws the orange to him, which he quickly catches as a reflect. Her twin looks at her, with curious eyes. He trots toward Tsura, looking at Flora then at the gypsy.

Ragnar: I see Flora has returned. *pets the animal behind its ears, then looks at Tsura* You did this?
Tsura: Flora did. She guided me to the food. *grabs a shaved carrot and squeezes lemon on it* It was a destroyed farm. *bites the carrot*
Longsword: (Still awake after the night, he goes to see Wheat, Meadow, and Toy Sword)
All the noise of the ponies gathering around the newly found food awakens Summer Pride as well. Since it is not her habit to sleep in during the morning, she's still a bit drowsy. But her mannerisms kick in after a short while so she puts her mane in order and walks among the group as regally as usual. She does not say a word but flashes a discrete, but warm smile at her subjects. When she hears about Tsura's good deed, she walks up to her.

Summer: *a strange grin expanding on her face* What do you know? I've always known, that deep down, you have a pure heart, showing generosity and kindness to those in need. I'm glad to have you with us in these dark days. looks at Ragnar* That applies to you as well.

The lone stallion who emerged from the depths of the earth walks through the forest and comes upon a small village. He looks around but there's nopony on sight. He finds a piece of torn robe among the rubble of the abandoned houses. He picks up a pile of dirt and smells it.

???: Something evil has ravaged these lands... *he raises his hoof and the wind blows away the dust from it* A very familiar evil... *then he freezes when he spots some dead bodies nearby. It is clear from the signs that some of them were literary torn apart* The screams of the innocent souls still linger here... *he then sets his sight upon the North and says a quick prayer as he looks up on the sky once more* I understand... She will help. Blood must have blood.
Longsword: (Looks around for Steel) Where is Steel…….. (Oh no) (Runs toward the fire and picks up his weapons)
(Meanwhile)
Steel Sword: (Hiding inside a building, While hiding from Claymore)
Claymore: (Sensing Steel) Where are you, fresh blood. I can sense you around here (I know this single pony isn’t my target, but a little bit of fresh blood wouldn’t hurt)
(Meanwhile)
Longsword: (Begins to leave the camp of ponies, and heads back to the city)
Crystal: *notices Longsword leaving while she was eating lettuce and tilts her head* hey,Astral,where's that mister going?
Astral: huh? *looks behind him just in time to see Longsword run out the door* ...!! Oh no...what does he think he's doing? Going away just after being cured...*levitates belt with guns and pouch of bullets then goes to Summer* My Queen! Sir Longsword has travelled out!
Summer: *turns around when she hears Astral's voice* What do you mean? Why would he do that?
Astral: i-i don't know,but i know i just saw him get out there...shall i follow him? I don't know if he should be moving around since he just survived a zombie bite..
Summer: No, he shouldn't! I need everypony here! He's one of the best warriors I know! What is he thinking?! Go after him and bring him back! We're going to leave to the stronghold as soon as everypony had something to eat!
Astral: *does a slight bow* of course...*starts to gallop out-*
Crystal: huh? Wait where a you-?!
Astral: *charges up horn then he teleports out of the cave a few meters down the path*
Crystal: -going...*ears flops down as she pouts* he said he wouldn't leave me until i found my parents...
~~~ ~~~
Astral: *gallops down the mountain and surveys his surroundings* where could he have gone..? *groans* he's fast...*sigh* i should have asked Wheat for ideas before going out...well...i guess its out to the deserted city,i guess...*levitates guns as he walks*
Longsword: (Walks into the city) Where is Steel Sword
(Meanwhile)
Steel Sword: (Wh-what is Longsword doing here? Doesn't he know he can't fight this pony. He's far too powerful)
Claymore: (Senses Longsword) Well, I sense another one (Flies to Longsword's location)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jordy_dash said…
(Oh welp, time to join)
A pony walks through the city, hooded with the hood connecting to a cloak, he is scarred from different pasts he has experienced and the alternate hims that have gave him their memories
???:*walks, concealing a luxurious dagger*
Astral: *walking through the empty streets* okay...think.Think where he would go at a time like this...dammit...i don't know. Maybe i should...*points gun upwards* no...that would cause a ruckus for our enemies...
???:*whilst walking he thinks to himself*
Longsword: (Still walks down the streets of the city) ....... (Dodges a swing from a scythe that comes crashing down on him)
Claymore: So, you decided to come back, did you
Longsword: If you which to survive, you should leave now
Claymore: You honestly think you can defeat me. I am more powerful then I ever was before. I even defeated your leaders best guard. You think a pathetic peasant like you can even harm me (Swings scythe, which is blocked by Longsword's sword)
Claymore: (What? Impossible. How could he possibly have a Holy Weapon)
???:* hears the clashes and begins to runs towards the sound, he sees the two and stops... He is about 30 yards away*
Longsword: (Swings his sword at Claymore, which Claymore barely blocks)
Claymore: (Keeps blocking Longsword's strikes)
???:*begins walking up to them slowly*
Claymore: (To distracted in the fight to notice)
Longsword: (Keeps fighting Claymore)
Steel Sword: (Comes out of the hiding spot, and see's Claymore and Longsword, and the mysterious pony)
(Gotta go. See you in 45 min.)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(Ciao)
???:*whispers*wwell... Some incompetent fighters... *throws knife at claymore*
Claymore: (See's the knife coming and blocks it) Who the hell are you
Astral: *hears a sudden crash as he trots towards the sound* its you! *points guns at Claymore then shoots* Longsword! What were you thinking just leaving without a word! Everybody was worried! *teleports next to Longsword as he shoots Claymore between his eyes*