माइ लिट्ल पोनी फ्रेंडशिप ईज़ मॅजिक The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

माइ लिट्ल पोनी फ्रेंडशिप ईज़ मॅजिक 3376 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 3376

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Hmm... Good night to you as well! glances at Ragnar for a moment then turns back to the others*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: Good night, you two. (I do hope Toy Sword and Meadow are safe)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *opens the cabins' door and enters the room, along with Longsword* *the room is dazzled with bright colors and paintings, along with many decorations* *looks around and sits in bed, sighing* I regret leaving Meadow and Toy Sword alone.. *rubs head*
Longsword: (Sits next to her) Don't worry. I miss them as well, but, they are both responsible children. I'm sure they are okay, Wheat
Wheat: *smiles at Longsword* But it also feels good to get away from responsibility. We haven't had some alone time for a while.
Longsword: Your right. It does... It reminds me of that night, when we sat there looking at the night sky. It feels like it was only yesterday
Wheat: *her smile slowly disappears as she looks at Longsword's lost eye* It also reminds me of the night I didn't believe it was you.. Thanks to me, you lost your eye.. I will never forgive myself for that.. *lies down*
Longsword: Please, Wheat, it doesn't matter. It was never your fault. You did what you had to do to keep the other safe. What you did was the right thing. You may not believe it, but, I know you did the right thing (Places his hoof onto hers)
Wheat: *smiles once again, wrapping her arms around Longsword under the covers; closing her eyes* Good night, Longsword.
Longsword: (Wraps arms around Wheat, smiling, but, give her a kiss on the cheek) Good night, Wheat
Summer: *sitting all alone near the huge campfire with a cover around her body until she dozes off*
Through the fog, it is visible to see a ship arriving at shore. The sound of the anchor sinking in the water fills the silent night. Ragnar jumps off the ship onto the sand, tying a rope around a palm tree. He then tries shaking the water off his coat and mane, his teeth chattering. He quickly wraps a cloth around him as warmth and walks ahead.
Summer: *perks her ears up and spots Ragnar's silhouette in the distance and when he comes closer she silently signals him with a discrete tilt of her head to join her near the campfire*
Ragnar: *arches an eyebrow from a distance* Thought you left it very clear you didn't wanted to interact with me. *walks towards the campfire, dripping water from his mane as he sits on a log*
Summer: That is because you talk too much. You never stop and calm your mind to hear the sweet music of the world around you.
Ragnar: *rolls eyes* Right. As if everything was a happy song. For you of course. But not for me. *shakes mane, squeezing water off it* Anyways, what are you doing here? Was my bed not good enough for a queen? Or were you afraid you'd get addicted to it?
Summer: *squints her eyes in a frown of disgust, but ignoring Ragnar's comment* I don't sleep much. and believe me, my life is not about happiness at all! Especially when you lived so long as I have!
Ragnar: *buttons his white shirt and wraps his black leather jacket around him* For what, thirty years?
Summer: Ha ha ha ha! Looks can be deceiving my dear. But relevance always lies beneath the surface. I'm more than 120 years old.
Longsword: (Wakes up, a little too early. The thought of everything going on still in his mind) (What is with these rumors of ponies disappearing and then reappearing. It is odd)
Ragnar: *his eyes widen, but not looking surprised* Huh.. It doesn't explain why you still look young and beautiful.
Summer: *blushes a little, which surprises even her so she brushes her mane gently to hide it until it goes away after a few seconds* Well... *clears throat* I don't know exactly why I'm different from everypony else. I'm the last Elemental left alive in this world, perhaps my Element of Fire is responsible, enhancing my magical aura. But it's more of a curse than a blessing sometimes.
Longsword: (Sits in the bed, still thinking of the events that occurred)
Ragnar: I think you're pretty lucky to have a chance to control such power. Especially being the queen of Equestria.
Summer: Hah! This is what everypony sees. Power! Just the power... how superficial!
Ragnar: Well.. What else would you care about with having such potential? *takes out his well known bottle of whiskey and drinks from it* I got all night.
Summer: I gave up on my dreams a very long time ago. such luxury is not affordable in my position...
Ragnar: In my opinion, luxury is pretty much everything for not only me, but all gypsies. What were your dreams? Like I said, I've got all night. *looks at the flames and grins a little* We can take this chat to bed if you'd like.
Summer: Ugh, like I said, not in a million years! Even if you were the last stallion alive!
Ragnar: Oh come on! You're more than one hundred years old and you're acting like if you've never hooked up with somepony! Am I not good enough? Is it because I stole your ship? Or because I'm a criminal? And stole a little bit more of gold than you gave me from the carriage..?
Summer: No, it's not you! It's me, all right?!
Ragnar: Why you!?
Summer: Listen! whatever you think there could be between us... it cannot happen. I know you noticed me the first time we met. Don't deny it! A mare knows such things. but like I said, looks can be deceiving! My heart is full of sand and dust only...
Ragnar: Ah, you're the type of "I like you, but won't admit it" mare. Alright. I can go with that.
Summer: It appears you do not understand. I'm the type of mare who says "if you're playing with fire, you're gonna get burned!" I believed a stallion once! NEVER AGAIN!
Ragnar: Actually, I get cozy beside the fire. *drinks from his bottle* Who hurt you so bad that you started hating yourself?
Summer: Eh, it does not matter. it's in the past, history to some, long story.
Ragnar: *lies on a log* Like I said, I've got time. *perks both ears* I need a new story anyways.
Summer: *sigh* Fine... His name was Midnight Haze. He was very handsome and charming. And I was too young, naive and foolish. After Unicornia was lost the war I had to escape because my subjects were blaming me for the failure. I ended up in a small village, hundreds of miles away. I was lonely and he was the only one who noticed me out there in the cold. After being alone for so long, I was craving for company. And he stepped in at the right time. We were talking for hours and I fell in love with him quite rapidly. I became his mare. Those were the happiest days of my life... too bad it was merely an illusion. I did not even realize how much I became under his influence. After a few years, I wasn't his lover anymore, but his slave and I did not even comprehend that! I was his toy who killed if he said so. Even though he was an earth pony, he was feeding on my magic somehow. It's a pity I did not know that at the time. I gave him all that power willingly and his ambitions grew darker and darker... he wanted to rule the world with the help of his... his... weaponized unicorn slave... but I was so in love I failed to see through the purple haze... before I knew it, I was not only a slave, but a prisoner as well, shackled to the wall with a collar around her neck, serving food and satisfying his wicked instincts and that of his friends. I thought it was natural... part of being in love... but that was not love anymore, but abuse. Plain and simple. One day he got home drunk and wanted to have his way with me. He got aggressive, I had to defend myself. I pushed him right into the huge crystal mirror on the wall. The pieces were scattered everywhere... a bigger one fell on the floor right in front of me... I saw my own reflection in it, and that's what woke me up. In that very moment, I was enlightened, the haze that settled on my mind cleared up at last. but as I was shocked and disgusted by what I've seen... by my own self, by what I've become... I didn't see Midnight Haze... and he charged at me again. Before I could react, he put a sharp piece of the mirror in my neck. I still remember his cold, glassy eyes and his smug, merciless grin as I gazed at him in surprise and disbelief. I'll never forget how I whispered: "but... I loved you"... his response was letting me collapse on the floor to bleed out, looking down on me like if I was some sort of sick dog, that's gonna bleed out quite soon anyways. My misery amused him. He valued my life less than an insect's! That's when I got mad... it wasn't pretty. He did not deserve such a swift demise. My magic incinerated him, along with the rest of his palace. I did not die on that night, but I truly wished I had. I'll never forgive myself for being so blind and foolish. *gets up and swings her head, letting his mane fall to the left side, revealing the pale scar on her neck* So you see, the last time I trusted a stallion, he did this to me! One can surprise Summer Pride only once. It certainly won't happen again.
Ragnar: *stares at Summer with sadden eyes from the story* And what makes you think I'm like that?
Summer: I don't know you that much, I don't know how you really like. But I'm a pretty careful mare. Not taking any chances.
Ragnar: *stares into the flames slowly dying in the wood* Right.. *saves his bottle in his belt* Well, my apologies for having to bring that up your highness. After all, you're probably right. I'd love to use you, then to just throw you away like a piece of trash. Because, you know, I'm that type of guy. *stands up* Don't worry, I'll keep my distance from you. I'll make sure not to bother you anymore. *gives a careless bow* Good night. Oh, I almost forgot. *takes out the small bag of gold from his pockets and throws it at Summer. He then takes another bag he'd secretly stole from the carriage, also throwing it at the unicorn on her lap* The ship will be there at dawn. Tell me when all of you are ready. *picks up towel and talks in a unenthusiastic tone* Sleep well, Queen. *fixes jacket and slowly trots away from the campfire*
Summer: *furrows a brow as she looks at Ragnar's strong back* Wait! All these years made my tongue sharp and my tone harsh. I did not mean to offend you. I apologize.
Ragnar: Nah, you're right. Everypony is the same. Cruel, disgusting, and evil. Don't apologize. I deserved it anyways. You didn't have to remind me what I was. Forget what I ever said to you. It was just another one of my drunk words. Blame it on the rum.. *continues walking*
Summer: *her eyes flash angrily for a moment but she's speechless*
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Ragnar soon disappears in the shadows.
Summer: *picks and the blanket from the ground and wraps it around her body then puts more wood on the fire with her magic while murmurs to herself* hmm... what a strange stallion... looks so tough and barbaric on the outside, yet so sensitive on the inside. Gah! Love... *sighs the lies down and falls asleep*
The next day, the sun had just risen as Tsura walked around campus. Her little friend, the raccoon was on her shoulder as usual. Her three wolves following her as she held a bowl of food. On her left hoof, she is surprisingly holding a brown cute baby cub. Along with the wolves, young tigers patiently followed Tsura.

Meanwhile, Summer was greeted by a komoto dragons' tongue on her cheek as she slept.

Wheat: *still has her hooves around Longsword as she quietly snores* *her eyes twitch as she feels something down her leg* Longsword stop that.. *feels something slithering up her hoof once again* Longsword! *wakes up and takes the sheets off, finding a boa constrictor wrapped on her leg* *screams*
Summer: *wakes up to Wheat's scream and gazes at the giant lizard licking her cheeks then she bursts out rather ungracefully* What the hay? By the long black tongue of Asmadeus! What is this blasted zoo all around?!
Longsword: (Notices the snake, then takes it off her, trying not to get bitten) What the hell is this