माइ लिट्ल पोनी फ्रेंडशिप ईज़ मॅजिक The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

माइ लिट्ल पोनी फ्रेंडशिप ईज़ मॅजिक 3376 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 3376

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NocturnalMirage said…
???: first of all, as you probably figured it out by now, I'm the one called Shifter. Just to be clear. But to answer your question: I could tell you. But I'd rather show you! *suddenly grabs Wheat and they both vanish with a purple flash*

They are transported thousands of miles away, into the middle of a vast wasteland filled with ruins all around.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Morning Star: (Flies through the sky, looking around for anyone) Damn it, there is no one at all in Canterlot (To guards) Guards, we need to explore every inch of Equestria. Let us get to work
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *looks around* Where the hell are we?! *takes off her cloak from the heat*
Shifter: This is the the lost city of Anubia. The City of the Dead. but what I need is below the surface. *walks ahead, signalling Wheat to follow* You see... there's a labyrinth beneath us. And in the center of the maze, there is an ancient artifact, called the Eye of Anubis. It costs a fortune on the black market. The only problem is, it's protected by a series of traps which are triggered by magic. I need somepony like you, somepony without magic to get it for me. If you succeed, I'll let you and your children walk away. Simple as that.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alinah_09 said…
Astral: excuse me for a bit,Your highness. *goes to Longsword when he's alone*... *whispers* i don't get why you won't say anything...but i know for a fact that you're still hiding a bit of what had happened to your children...correct me if i'm wrong,but you seem to keep something from the Queen about this...what is it?
Longsword: (Shocked to hear this) I can't tell you. It's very important I don't. And, when I say that, I mean it.
Wheat: ..How do I know you're not lying?
Shifter: *grins* Perhaps you'd like a demonstration. *horn charges up and suddenly, Meadow and Toy Sword appear next to Wheat, gagged, tied back to back but before she could reach them, they disappear* Satisfied? They are unharmed. Only their pride took a blow when we ambushed them. but if you keep testing my patience, I might have to teleport their arms here only. Now. Do we have a deal or not? Your children for the artifact!
Wheat: You're a monster for capturing innocent children! *looks away for a moment* We.. Have a deal.. Once I get this foolish artifact you talk about, what are you planning to do?
Shifter: Haha, a monster? *a devilish, menacing grin expands on her face as her eyes flash with a purple light for a moment* you have no idea! But my plans should not concern you. All you have to know is: I will personally fillet your children if you do not bring the artifact! go into the maze, find the center, get the artifact, stay alive, come back here and that's it!
Wheat: Alright.. I'll do it.. *sighs and steps ahead* If I don't make it, I'd like you to at least leave my children in Canterlot.. *takes a deep breath* I'm ready.
Shifter: Oh you will make it, Wheat Roll! I know it! Love is the most powerful emotion in the world! *her magic opens the thick stone doors to the maze* Oh and one more thing! *suddenly an hourglass appears, floating in the air* I don't have all day. You have until midnight to return with the artifact! Now go! The clock is ticking!
Wheat: gives a last glare at Shifter, then shakes her head and looks at the four deadly paths she has. She squints her eyes, trying to see through the darkness. She grabs a torch from the wall, accidentally activating a trap. An arrow slices through the air, but Wheat quickly dodges it; throwing herself to the floor. She then grabs a pebble from the ground, staring at the four paths. She throws the rock through one of the trails. The right trail suddenly grows sharp rocks beneath the ground, slicing through the air.

Wheat: This won't be easy..
(Huh...somehow that part reminds of Aladdin...the diamond in the rough thing...)

Astral: hmmm...alright,i know im not in the position to tell you that,but things like that always have a price...and for whoever is taking your children,i don't think they would do that without a reason...or at least a ransom...
NocturnalMirage commented…
haha, now that आप mention it, yeah, it does sound like अलादीन a bit! xD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Longsword: I don't know what. I just can't tell you. If I did, something awful would happen. I just need to keep is a secret, okay
Astral: very well...all i'm saying is that whoever that pony is,there must be a reason for Wheat to be sent-or at least that's what im guessing,seeing her behavior earlier-and if i know how bad works...they don't keep promises and if they did,they would have gained something bigger...i learned that from my grandfather...well, see you then,Sir Longsword *turns to him and gets back to where Summer and the rest are*
Summer: glances at Astral, looking up from the books* What were you two whispering abut...? It does not matter! The important thing is to find Meadow and Toy Sword. I have to admit, when you first approached me, I was quite skeptical, but the recent events seem to confirm your suspicions. It appears you do have an extraordinary talent of reading from the stars. Now I want you to use your talent once more! Come! *stands up and trots to golden, two winged door* Behind this door, there is a staircase. And at the end of that staircase, there's the Canterlot telescope. It's the biggest telescope in the known world. Let's see if it can enhance your abilities! Use it! Look into the stars and tell us what you see!

As Wheat makes her way into the depths of the labyrinth, it gets colder and colder. She is startled by random swarms of bats several times. The stone wall are moist and covered with moss. The sound of dripping water is audible all the time. she comes across a corridor where there are strange, creepy statues of ponies with long, dog like ears and muzzle at each side. They look more like greyhounds than ponies. Wheat walks on the path very carefully but once she steps on one of the cubic stones below her hooves, the door closes behind her and in front of her. The mouths of the statues open and a thick stream of soft, yet suffocating sand comes out of them ,starting to fill up the chamber slowly...
The sand grows up to her neck as she starts to panic, looking around.

Wheat: No no no no no! I need to get rid of all this! I need to find that object! I need to get to my kids.. *looks up and finds a diamond glued to the wall, with egyptian symbols* That must be the power off all this.. If I could only push it.. *takes her hooves out of the sand, trying not to sink as she unwraps her long braid, and takes off the ponytail* Just pretend it's a bow and arrow.. *breathes out, as the sand get higher* Please.. I need to get out of here.. *aims at the crystal, and lets go of the elastic band. The sand reaches up to ears, as she begins to suffocate*

The elastic band luckily hits the crystal, pressing it against the wall. The statues stop pouring sand, and sink back into the wall. Wheat suddenly comes out of the pool of sand and gasps for air. The sand slowly begins to sink in the floor. The door in front of her suddenly opens, and Wheat sighs in relief. Before she can take another breath, the door that was just open soon begins to shut. The earth pony quickly goes through the thin hall, which gets smaller and smaller. She reaches the point where she has to turn her body sideways to escape. Inches away from the exit, she jumps out of the hall which automatically shuts, becoming one. She jumps too late, and not her whole body is able to make it. Her long mane is stuck between the shut walls, and she is unable to move. Wheat turns around, and finds a pool of water filled with alligators which all stare at her with sharp razored teeth.

Wheat: Aw come on! *tries pulling her hair, but fails*
Astral: *a spark of amazement covers his eyes* Fascinating...indeed this will aid in my readings,you have my biggest of thanks,Your majesty...and i'll see to it that i'll tell you what i make of it,in a moments notice...*approaches the telescope and he peers into it,his mouth gaping for a second until he closee it again* Oh my...*gets out a piece of paper and a pencil out of his bag as he immediately dots it in various places,connecting them as he did so* hmmm...*he frowns for a second at the parchment then continued looking into the telescope* (they clearly spell out "danger" and i have a feeling of what it is...in fact,it already started,with the kidnapping and all...)*glances quickly at the Queen* (but based on what Longsword said...i don't know if i should say anything...but a part of me says i need to,although there are risks...i...am torn.)
Summer: *watches Astral's method for a while then turns around* I see you have everything you need. I understand this... profession of yours requires peaceful concentration, yes? I shall leave you with the stars for now. But the moment you find anything... I mean ANYTHING, no matter how irrelevant it may seem, report to me. You'll find me in the archives.

As wheat's hanging between life and death, she spots a small stone ledge below. It's barely enough to stand on but enough for her to make a jump above the pit of alligators, that are snatching their jaws, craning their necks trying to reach her. Wheat makes her way through the pit but she doesn't even have time to catch her breath The stone floor below her hooves starts to crack and the whole block falls down toward a seemingly bottomless hole. Wheat barely has the time to jump up and reach the floor above. But as soon as she puts more weight on it, this block cracks as well...
Wheat: *before she is able to step on another rock, the one she is standing on soon falls to bits, and she is left hanging on the edge of the bottomless ditch. She struggles to get up, but fails. One of her hooves slip, and she is left hanging with only one hoof* *her breathing accelerates* I can't do this.. I can't.. ARGH! *stretches her hoof to the top, and with all her force, she brings her whole body up to safety* *pants as her stomach begins to hurt* This isn't good for me, nor the baby.. *swallows, but she continues to run until she meets another room*
Longsword: (Comes back into the castle, unable to have found anything)
Morning Star: (Flies in) My Queen, I have some unfortunate news
Summer: *looks at him with a dark expression* Go ahead!

As Wheat idles a bit to catsh her breath, she could feel a fresh breeze coming from nearby. She trots toward the direction of the revitalizing air and comes across a n iron door with a strange, ticking clock in the middle. She looks through the small window on the door and sees an extraordinary, strangely shining chamber. The clock on the door continues ticking, keeping Wheat out, despite her best efforts to break through. But after a few minutes, the hands of the clock reach the top and the lock clicks in the door and it opens, revealing the massive size of the chamber. to her shock and surprise, the walls are covered with odd, shiny, crystals, all in shapes of an octagon. There's a small hole in the ceiling, letting the moonlight in, which shines directly at the object in the middle. On a small, octagonal table, lies a dark purple crystal that resembles a shape of an eye, but it also has two strange formations on the top, that are similar to the long, greyhound like ears of the statues she saw earlier...
Morning Star: It appears that... Wheat has gone missing
Longsword: WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S MISSING!?
Wheat: *carefully, she walks toward the table, with wounds all over her body. The biggest injury on her forehead, still bleeding* *she follows the lights' directions, which leads to the artifact* That must be the.. Eye of Anubis, or whatever it's called! That's it.. *sighs of relief* That's it! Oh, thank goodness! *reaches for the artifact, but then stops in midair to see any traps she'd missed* This.. Was an easy part.. *looks around and quickly grabs the small statue*
As soon as Wheat grabs the artifact, the table slowly sinks into the ground, which opens a small hatch at the other end of the large chamber. Focusing on getting out of there, Wheat fails to realize the odd, soft dust she's stirring up with every step until something cracks under her hooves. when she looks down to see what it is, she recoils in shock and horror for it's a skull. As she looks around she sees pony skeletons everywhere; smoky bones scattered all around on the burnt ground of the chamber...
Wheat: GAH! *almost drops the artifact, but quickly gets its grip* *looks at the statue closely, then back at the skeletons* The eye of Anubis.. *thinks real hard if she'd ever seen or heard about it* What's she planning to do with this..

Before Wheat could finish, the ground beneath begins to shake, as rocks slowly fall off the ceiling.

Wheat: Shifter! I got what you wanted! Get me out of here! *looks up, at the whole of the ceiling where rays of the moon pierces* Ugh.. That witch won't do anything.. I got to get out of here.. *begins climbing the walls, holding onto little cracks in them. As she climbs, she is soon distracted by the hieroglyphs on the walls.* *she tries reading out the pictures* *places a hoof on the drawings and swirls it around, tilting her head* "Rebirth" *she takes one last look, then hops on a fallen rock, which leads the way to the exit of the maze* Argh! *jumps, and grabs ahold of the edge of the hole, she quickly climbs out, gasping for air*

Tsura: What?! How is that possible?
Ragnar: Perhaps she underestimated what Summer had said..
Summer: *her face becomes steely and merciless as she stares at Morning Star with disbelief* Repeat that last sentence please! Because I believe my hearing has failed me!

behind Wheat, in the shiny dome, the moonlight hits the sunken table that was another giant crystal. it collects the heat from it and starts a fire. The crystals on the wall reflect the heat back, feeding the fire and the flames are heading toward Wheat rapidly. The narrow corridor is ideal for the fire to spread like an explosion...
Morning Star: Wheat is missing, My Queen. She was in Canterlot when we last saw her, but now she is nowhere to be seen. We believe the same person who stole her children did the same to her.
Longsword: That bastard. I'll cut him down when I find him.
Morning Star: (To Summer) What shall you wish for me to do, My Queen
Summer: What do I want?! FIND THEM GODDAMN IT! I left you in charge of this operation because you are one of the best! How could you mess this up so badly?! Escalate the search! Inform all major cities at once! I want every single Royal Guard, police officer, taxi carriage driver, railroad personnel to know their description! I WANT THEM FOUND NOW!!!! Failure is not an option! Oh and Morning Star! Do not disappoint me again!
Morning Star: Yes, My Queen. I suppose you wish for me to bring him here, just as you ordered before, yes?
Summer: Of course! I did not say otherwise! Finding Wheat and her children are your only priority!
Wheat: *looks at the fire beneath her with horror as it grows* *the smell of smoke distracts her mind, and confuses her. She tries to shake it off, but instead, she gets dizzy* *she holds the artifact close, and realizes the only way of escaping is a long, hard fall.* Just.. Don't look down.. *looks down, and groans*

Wheat clings to a rock, and runs toward empty air. She takes a big jump, but the fire reaches her just in time. Her shoulder and thigh are burnt, her blood sizzling on her skin. She crashes in the cold, hard, ground, coughing.
Morning Star: Yes, My Queen. Do not worry, I do not plan on failing you again.
Summer: You better not! For your sake!

The fire ends with a large explosion and the smoke dissolves after a while. Wheat can barely stand and she's breathing violently but she has the artifact. Suddenly, Shifter appears right in front of her with a purple flash.

Shifter: Ah, excellent! Congratulations, Wheat Roll! You made it! *looks at the hourglass* And with ten minutes to spare too! *the hourglass disappears* what a spectacular feet! Now if you please, the artifact!
Morning Star: Of course. Guards, come (Flies off)
Longsword: (Turned away, weeping softly)
Wheat: No! *hangs the artifact above a rock* My kids first! Or I will destroy it!
Shifter: There's no need for threats! I'm a mare of my word! *her horn charges up and Meadow and Toy Sword appears right next to her, still tied up* Here are your loved ones! Give me the artifact! NOW!
Wheat: *aggressively throw the object at Shifter* There! *her anger suddenly fades when she sees her two kids.* Meadow! Toy Sword! *throws her hooves around them and hugs them tightly* *she then removes the towel from their mouths, and grabs Toy Sword by the cheeks* *she checks for any injuries* Oh, both of you are alright! Thank Goodness! *tears of happiness swells in her eyes, she ignores the pain on her body*

Tsura: *looks at Longsword* Man up, wonder boy! Your wife and kids won't magically appear out of nowhere if you keep crying!
Longsword: .... Your right, Tsura... but, when I find the man who took them, I will tear out their throat with my own hooves
Tsura: Eh, leave that part to me. Haven't gotten my hooves dirty in a while. Although, their always dirty. *grins*
Ragnar: I'd like to say the same thing, but unfortunately my hook was taken away from the queen for precaution. Can't really slit anypony's throat. But I can try.
Shifter: gazes at the artifact with voracious eyes, then a horrible metamorphosis occurs. Her fur turns all black as night, her horn twists, becoming something like a jagged tree branch, her eyes become the eyes of a reptile, she grows transparent bug like wings with stingers and sharp spikes grow out of her legs as she bursts out in a devilish, bone chilling laughter.

Shifter: Ha ha ha ha ha! At last! The final piece! *holds the artifact up high, admiring it, as it begins to glow with a creepy dark purple light* The power of Anubis is mine! *her voice becomes deep and echoes all over the place* It is time for a new game to begin! *takes a slow, menacing step toward Wheat and her children, towering over them, for she is taller than average ponies* You should feel lucky Wheat Roll! You shall be the first to witness the real power of the Eye of Anubis! *her jagged horn charges up once more, the magical aura turning darker and darker until it's pitch black and bursts several royal blue bubbles as she begins to chant in a trance like state*

Spirits of darkness born in black blaze
Obey my call and rise from the haze
Rule the skies and rule the earth
Consume the light that’s giving birth
Which is dead, come back to life
Bring fear to unicorns, earth ponies and pegasi!

Shifter: *switches to a different, ancient language as she continues the ritual and by her words, glowing hieroglyphs appear on the artifact* R'kuhr' An 'Akh, Sekhre' Kuhr 'An akh! Rikh 'ro' un Bakh 'ri Yala! Kr'ikh et N'ym A'KHRIYAAAAA!!! (Collect your bones, gather your limbs! Shake the earth off your flesh! YOUR MASTER IS HEREEE!)

The earth begins to shake and rumble and to the ponies' horror, rotting hooves punch a hole in the ground. From below. Soon, a dozen of horrifying, reanimated, mummified corpses emerge from the dark depths of the earth, surrounding Wheat and her children.

Shifter: *pierces her eyes into Wheat's and a devilish grin expands on her face* It's been a wonderful time we had, Wheat Roll! But like they say, all good things must come to and end. Farewell. *looks at the zombies* Kill them! *points at the terrified ponies then vanishes with a purple flash*

(A gentle reminder of how our primary antagonist looks like: )

Shifter: gazes at the artifact with voracious eyes, then a horrible metamorphosis occurs. Her फर tur
Steel Sword: (As she is walking, she falls to her knees gasping) Something terrible has happened... I need to find Longsword (Gets up and runs as fast as she can to the castle)
Tsura: *massages her collarbone* Hey Goldilocks, remember when we first met? And all of you had given up blood? I did that to feel what you feel. To know you all better.. My instincts tell me Wheat is in trouble..

Wheat: *stares in disbelief at Shifter disappear, then in horror as she sees the dead rise* Meadow.. Toy Sword.. Run.
Meadow: But Mom-
Wheat: Run! BOTH OF YOU! IF NOT I WILL GROUND YOU FOR TWO WEEKS! Meadow, protect your brother and search for shelter. I'll take care of them! GO!
Meadow: *slowly nods with sadden eyes and begins to gallop, dragging her brother with her*
Steel Sword: (Bursts through the door, as guards hold her back) Brother. Summer, I have terrible new
Summer: Yes, I remember well and... *suddenly she gasps in horror and pain and almost collapses on the floor*

The dead moan and growl as they slowly surround Wheat, trying to bite her and eat her alive...
Steel Sword: So, you sense it too, Summer. I guess I don't need to explain this to you
Longsword: Explain what
Steel Sword: (Takes a breathe) Fire in the sky. Oceans drained. The land filled with the blood of the innocence. A new threat, something even more dangerous than before, is coming. And they have your family with them
Longsword: Who are they
Steel Sword: I... I don't know...
Summer: The fabric of magic has been torn apart! The border between this realm and the real beyond have been washed away! Tsura! You still seem to have that connection to us! Give me your hoof! If we concentrate hard enough, we might be able to locate Wheat! You too Steel!
Steel: (Give her her hoof)
Tsura: *grabs Summer's hoof* The trick of this is that you must think of every moment you've been with her! Each one!

Wheat: *grabs a hard, thick stick, and begins swinging it around, manipulating the dead. She then screams in agony from the wounds of before, the burnt ones*
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना