माइ लिट्ल पोनी फ्रेंडशिप ईज़ मॅजिक The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

माइ लिट्ल पोनी फ्रेंडशिप ईज़ मॅजिक 3376 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 3376

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jade_23 said…
Ragnar: *stretches* No can do, love. I think I'm allowed to look at anypony the way I want to. Besides, I was tired of admiring your legs from a distance. Which is why I'm here.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *lets out a quiet, surprisingly cute giggle, before putting her hooves in front of her mouth to snuff it out a second later, then she blushes for a while but her voice remains neutral* Enough! I'm really not in the mood for this now... especially after this nightmare...
Ragnar: Hm? The Queen got nightmares? What a surprise. *rolls both his eyes, and leans his cheek on his hoof, resting on the table* Care to tell me?

Soon, the others come down the staircase and stands around the circle, besides Summer and Ragnar.

Ragnar: Or us?
Wheat: Sorry, I'm having a hard time walking.. just a headache, it should go away soon. What'd we miss?
Summer: Oh, nothing really. I was just telling Ragnar here, that I had a nightmare again. That dark silhouette was haunting my dreams once more. But I felt its presence... it was more powerful than ever before. I have a bad feeling which cannot be explained. Like something was wrong, but I do not know what. I believe it is for the best if we return to Canterlot as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we will have to take the train instead... the weather is not suitable for a sky chariot.
As Summer finishes her last sentence, a shadow slowly grows it's way to the entrance of the lobby. It reveals itself as a gypsy, Tsura. Her mane is soaking wet, along with her clothes. On the other hand, her pet raccoon is completely dry. Her eyeliner is everywhere, dripping down her cheeks. She keeps her face with a serious, angry look. She places her sword down on the floor, trying to not bend her body. The gypsy then walks to the others.

Wheat: Oh dear, Tsura. *takes off her cloak and wraps it around the gypsy*
Ragnar: *hides his grin behind his hook* So, did you take a shower out there?
Tsura: *glares at her brother* *her teeth chatters as she speaks* I met a peculiar mare last night..
Summer: *turns to Tsura with an apathetic expression but the spark of deep caring in her eyes* What do you mean? I presume it must be important if you came here to tell us about it.
Tsura: Hmm.. Let's see- Of course it's important! Anyways, I was having a drink last night under the rain. This pegasus, or so I thought, saw me out in the rain. She invited me in, for shelter. Her name was.. Her name was Shifter! She was acting all creepy with me. She knew my name, where I lived, my reputation, everything! She then started talking about this plan she had about making the biggest robbery of all time. She wanted me to join, but I said no. She kept insisting me to, and began talking about other stuff.. But at the end, she got tired. She then magically turned into a unicorn and disappeared! Just like that!
Wheat: ..She changed from a pegasus to a Unicorn? Perhaps you've been drinking a bit too much.
Tsura: I have not!
Summer: Hmm.... curious... and troubling at the same time. Teleportation is the privilege of the most powerful unicorns. but I have never heard of morphing from a pegasus to a unicorn before... Whoever this Shifter is, she must be in possession of great magic. Perhaps here wings were merely an illusion, created by a spell to gain your trust easier, as a fellow pegasus. But I can't be sure. I must run through the archives back in Canterlot to see if such a spell is possible.
Tsura: Oh great, six hours, and I'll have my answer. Well then, what are we waiting for?!
Summer: Maybe even sooner. The next train leaves in 15 minutes. I suggest you and your brother to come with us, in light of the circumstances. I could use your... expertise. This Shifter sounds like a serious threat to our security.
Tsura: *spreads her wings* Aw. How cute. All of us as a team once again. *rolls her eyes and shakes the water off her mane*
Ragnar: What an honor.. To be able to go to the richest city of the country, and not be able to steal a single ounce of gold. *sigh and leads the way out the lobby*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (I'm starting to wonder why these Tsura ever came back into our lives) Alright then, we should get going
Summer: Indeed. Needless to say, If you commit any crime in Canterlot, not even my power and influence could save you from the law. But I am positive we will have no problem with each other. And to make sure, if we can unveil this mystery, you shall be rewarded for your help. Now let's go!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alinah_09 said…
Astral: *nods* lets get going then,the sooner, the better. (I really should get to stargazing soon...i feel like ithas something to be told...but because of the rain...not now.)
Tsura: A reward! Hah! Music to my ears!
Ragnar: *leans against Summer* Perhaps a ship could be included.
Summer: Do not test my patience! Let's concentrate to the matter at hoof! *steps outside, her magic creating a transparent, red formation above her head, that's similar to an umbrella*
Ragnar: *sarcastic* Oh generous queen, care making the umbrella bigger? And What do you mean by don't test your patience?! You owe me. Clearly, you've forgotten the slap you gave me earlier. *turns his head to the right, showing a small scar from the fire of the slap*
Longsword: (If only he knew he deserved that slp)
Summer: Summer Pride owes nopony nothing!!! I warned you before I took action. However, I meant no serious harm. You would be a pile of ashes if I did. Now. Enough of this foolishness! *her magic makes the umbrella bigger so everypony can walk under it*
Ragnar: I notice you consider anything I say foolish.
Tsura: Probably because you are a fool. Now, one more word and I believe my sword will be stuck on somepony's flesh.

After a few moments, they soon all arrive to the train station.

Tsura: *looks at the train closely* Trains look weird.
Wheat: Have you ever been on one?
Tsura: Nope. Don't have a single clue what it is either. Such things we don't have in my land.
Summer: Not everything, Ragnar. *flashes a discrete smile at him* Oh and the railway is quite an innovation. This is the only line so far. it's a griffon invention. The next line will be given to the public two years from now.
Ragnar: *grins at Summer's smile* Then perhaps I should talk more.
Tsura: *rolls eyes* Ugh.. Both of you disgust me. In fact, *looks at Wheat and Longsword* All four of you do. The only normal one is star freak here. *looks at Astral, then at Ragnar* You, enough flirting with the Queen! This is not a love game!
Longsword: Well, we all can't have a heart of ice, Tsura
Summer: Oh, Tsura has a rather unique way of expressing herself. She always tries to convince the ones around her that she does not have a heart. Sometimes she even makes her own self believe that.
Tsura: Would you stop that?! I've never had one, and I never will. Why, love is the most dangerous thing in the world. Never even knew what it really meant. Yeah, we're friends. That does not mean I have to open up to all of you! Now get in! *points at the doors of the train*
Summer: Oh you are most certainly right about love, my dear! *walks forward with regal steps*
Longsword: Very well. I just want to get home as soon as I can
Tsura: *after everyone enters, she follows. She sits beside her brother, staring out the window as the train whistle blows*
Wheat: I'd like to stop by the house before going to the castle. I left Toy Sword and Meadow alone for two days. Good parents don't do that. *rubs her forehead*
Tsura: If you left them weapons, they should be fine.
Wheat: There are no weapons allowed in Equestria. *narrows eyes at Ragnar and Tsura*
Ragnar: What? *raises his hook* It's a hook. The worst thing I could do is slit somepony's throat, no big deal.
Tsura: It's impossible to see me without a weapon. Now if you excuse me, *rests head on window* I didn't get enough sleep last night. *shuts her eyes*
Summer: Of course, Wheat! Family is important! A basic cornerstone of our society! It must feel nice to have somepony waiting for you at home.
The train begins to move.

Wheat: I'm not the only one. Many ponies in the castle should be waiting for you... Meadow was waiting for you after the war. Everyday she'd come home from school and wondered if you'd came by. She really loves you.
Summer: Really? oh... I had no idea... I thought she forgot about me.
Longsword: Nope. She was always thinking of you.
Wheat: It's hard to forget about amazing people. Especially those you once had a strong connection with. You taught her many things about magic after all. I, as her step-mother, am actually kind of jealous. I'm no unicorn. I really can't help Meadow in anything. She comes home with homework about spells. I don't even have a horn! I don't allow her to use magic in the house. When she does, something usually breaks. Or catches fire.. Sometimes I feel like I'm taking the ability of a unicorn away from her. Perhaps she belongs with ponies who understand her. And her brother, argh. Every single time at night they start fighting for no reason... But I've noticed Meadow has great skills in writing. I found this box where she hides poems she has created. They're wonderful!
Summer: *looks outside the window, observing the blurry landscape through the curtain of rain* O yes, she always had the spark of talent, even when she was just a filly! but you shouldn't be too hard on yourself, Wheat! As far as I'm concerned, you have been a wonderful mother. she's very lucky to have you guys. You gave her the chance to grow up in a loving family and that's the most important thing.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alinah_09 said…
(Wait...step-mother? Then who's her biological mom?)

Astral: hmm-mm...family truly is important,and even if there are times that family members fight...it usually comes out as bonding in their own way,and it shows that they care in the end...most of the time itsn ot too serious.
(Meadow was found as an orphan from the prisoners that were rescued :)

Wheat: Both of you are right.. Argh, I'm just putting too much pressure on myself now.. Oh.. *puts a hoof on Summer's shoulder* Your brother should be very proud of you, Queen Summer. *smiles*
Summer: *smiles back at her and puts her warm hoof on Wheat's* Thank you, my friend! It means a whole lot! Everything I've done, I've done it for ponies like you, so they shall never have to go through such horrors as our generation did. *her smile fades away after a while as she continues in an abstracted fashion* You know, there hasn't been a single day when I did not think about him. Landslide was... more like a father than a brother... he was the oldest... and always took care of us. I remember, when we had a fight with my other siblings, he was always the one who settled things and made us apologize. He and I always had our differences, but that doesn't mean I did not respect him... sometimes I wish he was still here with a guiding hoof... but the past is in the past, it's behind us.
Wheat: If it weren't for him, I don't think you'd be alive right now.. He died in order to save your life. I was trying to help him, when he told me to save you. I'm glad I got to start the fire on time..
Summer: Yes, he was always so selfless... always put the needs of others in front of his own. *sighs* Sometimes it brings me down... I mean... knowing that I'm the last of my kind... I outlived everypony else...
Wheat: It doesn't surprise me. After all, you're a very strong unicorn. The strongest I know. You have a kind, generous heart. It goes with your bright, intelligent mind. You have lived for a long time. Facing many adventures, deaths, and truths. The past cannot be forgotten, but it can be accepted. Don't let whatever has happened to you question your existence. Without you, there would be no future for any of us.
Summer: Wise words indeed. I'm truly delighted to hear that. I can't believe we had to wait for a decade to have a conversation again. Dealing with the duties of the crown, I have almost forgotten what it's like to be around friends. But this will change in the future. I shall visit your lovely home more often to chat a little over a nice cup of tea. Perhaps I'll even teach magic to Meadow myself. I'm curious about the evolution of her abilities.
Longsword: That sounds like a wonderful idea. Though, Meadow has grown quite a lot since you last met her. She's turned into quite a young lady
Wheat: Agreed.. I missed our chats. Oh, and Meadow would love that! How much would you want for perhaps for twice a week?
Summer: *eyes flash angrily for a glimpse* What? Please! Do not insult me! I wouldn't accept anything from my old friends except for the company! Although I don't think I could come over twice a week. Wearing the crown leaves me with little free time but I could visit in every Friday perhaps.
Wheat: *nods* That's perfect then!

The train slows down as in arrives at it's destination, where the rain has stopped and was now sunny.
Summer: *gets out of the wagon and stretches her legs* Oh finally some warm sunlight! I hate the rain... *looks around and spots a small squadron of royal guards waiting fro her so she trots toward them but stops and turns back after a few steps* Oh yes, Wheat, my dear! I almost forgot! Go home and see if everything's all right with your family! I know you and Longsword had to leave in a haste and you have been worried about them. go freshen up and come to the Castle when you're ready! The Royal Guards will let you inside.
Longsword: Thank you, Summer. We will return soon
Wheat: *waves at Summer* Alright, we'll be there in a little bit! Perhaps you can take Astral with you. Let him explore around the castle, for I believe he shall be a good advisor. *hops off the train, along with the two twins*
Tsura: Hmm.. *looks around, keeping her face hidden from the other citizens* Goldilocks has done some changes around here..
Wheat: Will you be going with Summer as well?
Tsura: And miss out the little snitch? I wanna see how she turned out.
Longsword: (And to think we'd be rid of her) very well, come along then
Summer: Then it's settled. Astral shall come with me now. and so will Ragnar, I believe he won't have any objections. Take your time, there's no need to hurry! See you soon! *trots away in the circle of the Royal Guard*