हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट 4897 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2901-2950 of 4897

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Quakefur said…
I shall work on a Luna sim :)

I found a Hogwarts Castle download, If anyone wants it. It's a good site, I download stuff from it often.
link

I don't know if they have one for the Sims3, so Im going to make some Harry Potter Sims on the Sims2 now.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ToyletGnome said…
I considered makig a HP world for TS3 too, but I think I'd rather do it on TS2 so I can play on all of the families. I found a pretty good castle for TS2 which could pass for Hogwarts (it's for University) but it took about an your and a half to walk from the street to the castle, another hour to get to the study hall, and ANOTHER hour to get up to the dorms. It was pretty boring watching them spend a year walking everywhere, so I deleted it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AprilCandy42 said…
Ooh, Hogwarts Sims! I want it!
 Ooh, Hogwarts Sims! I want it!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना volleyblue13 said…
big smile
Now I really wanna play Sims X) lol
 Now I really wanna play Sims X) लोल
^ That picture is brilliant. Do you know which one's which?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ChocAttack266 said…
^ Look for the mole! (refer to the PoA special features)

God damn it, practically everyone here has at least one edition of The Sims. I'm going to go curl up and cry in a corner with my copy of To Kill a Mockingbird.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Massie_teukie said…
hi! new kid.. luv harry potter and korea.. can i b'come a member? du-uh.. Daniel oppa sarangheyoo...
 hi! new kid.. luv harry potter and korea.. can i b'come a member? du-uh.. Daniel oppa sarangheyoo...
Dammit! Twitards have taken over my whole house! I am groaning with anger! And worst of all, my Harry Potter books are downstairs, and they ARE downstairs. What'll I do now?! Stupid sister.
 Dammit! Twitards have taken over my whole house! I am groaning with anger! And worst of all, my Harry
^ Go downstairs and do a Ron Weasley - AVPM style. Eat cheetos and clap over their heads.

AJ, I would offer you freebies, but considerig how much the sims cost to begin with... Check electronics stores. They sell TS1/TS2 really cheap now TS3 is out. Of course, you could always get TS3, but only if you're willing to spend $50-70 on a game that doesn't run on your laptop.
Good idea, I'll go do it right now. I don't care what my sister tells me. Thanks.
Don't worry about free Sims games. I'll stick with books.

Is there any organising to be done for tomorrow? If there is, do sign onto MSN.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LilysLittleTwin said…
I HAVE GOOD NEWS! Lestat (on HL) no longer wants to kill me! YYYYAAAYYYY!

I HAVE BAD NEWS! My friend's matchmaking worked...

I HAVE WEIRD NEWS! I saw a guy who looked like Tom Felton, a girl who looked like Bonnie Wright, a guy who looked like a cross between Jason from MoM and Percy, and a Lee Jordan-like guy O.o
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mrs-Grint said…
WOO! A Very Potter Musical WON as third years' drama production! I am so chuffed. I better get a good part or heads will roll.
Darn, I wanna play Sims now. *facepalm*

Teehee, when I came home from school today I discovered a little fish tank with a weeny goldfish in it! He's soooo cute. I feel like Horace Slughorn in the HBP film, except there wasn't a lily petal. But I don't what to call him. Any ideas? Izzy isn't being very helpful...
I say George, but Annie hates Weasleys >:(
AJ, if you can somehow find DVD copies of THOND!!!, Aladdin, and the Little Mermaid, then awesome. Ummm... that's about it. Order of priority being Aladdin (which I don't have), THOND!!! (which I have illegally recorded on video), TLM (which I have on legal video), and then (if you're Hermione) death.

Izzy, how does one look like a cross between a black guy and a red-head? Just saying.

Annie, you must glue some legs onto him and call him Viktor.
Annie, you could always conform to the movie and call him Francis.
I don't hate Weasleys, Izzy! I just think the name George is a bit boring.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BellaCullen96 said…
Annie and I have just rewatched AVPM. EPICNESS.

Ginny and Grindelwald are engaged.
Royal epicness. I forgot some of those quality quotes. And even out of character Joey is still at those twizzlers. :)

Yes, they are! I can see the shipping now..
Annie, I'm not sure how Ginny/Grindelwald shipping quite works... Seeing how they're born about 90 years apart. I don't smell shipping, I smell divorce papers.
OH MY GOD! Draco is Slughorn's son, and now Mr. Weasley has come to exterminate them!!!
^ WHAT??? AHHHHH!
Don't worry, me and Sarah are watching The Borrowers this 1997 film with Tom Felton when he was ten. Jim Broadbent and the guy who plays Mr Weasley is in it.

Aaaah, ever heard of time travel, Taylor? *wink wink nudge nudge*
^ Ohhhh, that makes sense then. I'm watching the episode of The Simpsons where Homer becomes a boxer.
I just realized TS can stand for The Sims AND Twilight Saga. Dammit, fail.

Ron is getting the Twilight book, now he's afraid to see it again.

Ron: (1st picture) Hey, a Twilight book!
Ron: (2nd picture) Ahh! What the f*ck?! Sparkling?! *gets hit by a broom*,
 I just realized TS can stand for The Sims AND Twilight Saga. Dammit, fail. Ron is getting the
^ But that's where you're wrong. The Sims is never referred to as "The Sims" (or TS) because it has sequels. Therefore, they are always referred to as TS1, TS2 and TS3.

Alex Reads Twilight is out!!! I'm going to go watch it for the second time.

EDIT: ...He didn't mention the sparkling. *facepalm*
Oh right, my cousins just calls it TS. *gets hit by a broom*
April, that caption is epic XD

2929!

"Woo!"

"Yay!"

"Fridge Incest!"

"Don't bite it."
Fridge Incest!!! Poor Ron.

Edit: I just remembered about Hogwarts School Musical in Youtube. Hagrid's Buttcrack! Voldemort plays the cello!
They're all inside jokes. WHO WANTS TO BE ON THE INSIDE OF THE JOKE?

Woo! - Sworn_Alliance. In response to me: "They (IndianBurnHex's names) mean a very sensitive part of the male anatomy". Very bad timing, Sworn_Alliance.

Yay! - Sarah in response to Sworn_Alliance: "F-ck you, Sarah, f-ck you." Also, bad timing.

Fridge incest! - Annie MEANT to say "fridge ice cream" when Sarah said she missed the ice cream truck...sorry, Annie.

Don't bite it - Sarah said she was playing with her plastic snitch. She had broken the wing by biting it earlier. Poor choice of words on my part.
Yay! I <3 inside jokes!

KABOOM!!!

Edit: Is 2932 speshulful?
 Yay! I <3 inside jokes! KABOOM!!! Edit: Is 2932 speshulful?
^ They're laughing at Seamus and his tiny wand. Poor bloke.
*facepalm and LLAMA Taylor*

Commoner's supermarket! Commoner's supermarket! Commoner's supermarket! Commoner's supermarket! Commoner's supermarket! Commoner's supermarket!
LLAMAS! I heart the inside jokes, they be epic. Woo!

I just emailed The Independent newspaper because I was pissed off about an article they wrote. I feel speshul!
I feel like an idiot. When I was 7, I read PoA. When I read "Marauder", I read it as "Murderer". FFAAIILLLL....
Hahahaha, in Half-Blood Prince I read "Narcissa" as "Nacrissa" and was in front of my class looking like an idiot saying "Nah-criss-ah". The shaaaame.
*used to call Hermione Her-me-ohn* *failed*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना turtlegurl said…
worried
What can do to become a member because my best friend just tried to convert me and im traumatized from be forced to watched more than 0.111111 of a second of twilight.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamSiriusBlack said…
Fail. What's going on?
You have to hate toilet, love Harry Potter, and post here.

Can you do that?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Quakefur said…
smile
My friend was at my house and we were having an odd conversation,
'What would Voldemort do if you patted him on the head and said "Well someone's being a Grumpy Gus today"' He said I'd get killed.
We both had one of those monster energy+coffee drinks, so yeah... Odd conversation.

We also watched the new Doctor Who on tv.

Now Ive got a Luna-Sim and a Snape-Sim and a hogwarts in TS3. Snape-Sim is avoiding everyone by locking himself in his dungeon. Luna-Sim is talking to Bellatrix-Sim.
Bahaha I iz bored. Pronouncing & Spelling always gets strange to me.

BANANAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
 Bahaha I iz bored. Pronouncing & Spelling always gets strange to me. BANANAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
We just won ANZAC Day footy by 65 points. YAY!

I really feel like simming... I think I might go do that now.
Once, I went to a mall and I saw "Now showing: (insert 3 movie titles here) then Twelight Saga: New Moan" Win.
Epic win, April. (I forgot your name! D: Crap!)
 Epic win, April. (I forgot your name! D: Crap!)
big smile
LOL There's a rabbit that can do that, I know. He balances waffles too! I think his name was Oolong. Baha he has a Wikipedia page!

link

My name's Margot. :) Yeah, it's riddikulus.
 लोल There's a rabbit that can do that, I know. He balances waffles, वेफल्स too! I think his name was Oolong.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना stfu111 said…
What kind of a name is Margot? The name Hermione is in fact better. And Renesmee is an EVEN BETTER name. Get the f*** out of here, AprilCandy42.
Okay. I know my name isn't all that good, but I think that's a bit too offensive, eh? And why'd you ask me to get out? I didn't do anything bad to YOU.
zzz
Margot.. Haha, I was thinking, Where have I heard that before? And I just realised it's the name of Anne Frank's older sister! I quite like it. :)

Phew... busy busy. Had to get up extra early to get to my jazz dance class on time, then my first Old Vic drama session.. and my friends gave me an early birthday present (very very early. My birthday's in August) and paid for me to get my hair done. But I've only just realised that it's now black and I have green eyes - I am a female Harry. All I need is a scar and glasses. Vunderbar. Pheww.... *falls asleep* zzzzZzzzZzzz
Yep, mum loves Anne Frank. All you have to do is get injured by pushing down your head on a sharp piece of rock into the shape of a scar and try your best to get your vision blurry. My mate told me that. But sometimes I do wear glasses even if my eyes aren'y that blurry. But the scar thing is very stupid. So instead, have the scar face-painted!