हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट 4897 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2201-2250 of 4897

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mrs-Grint said…
big smile
Darn, you all check what you've missed? I don't...

WOO! I just put my sister's Edward and Bella barbie dolls into a tub full of ice water and them put that into the back of the freezer. We're going to Wales and won't be back for four days... muahahahaha....
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BellaCullen96 said…
Haha! Tell me what happens to them!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ABDCFan- said…
ChocAttack266 - So am I.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ToyletGnome said…
Was it something I said? Probably.

Guess who's baaaack! Internet that barely reaches my bedroom, I've missed you so.

Oh, and AJ, mum left her phone on the adress book when she stuck it in her bag, and you're first alphabetically, so that's why you got a random message. Funny that you think her handbag sounds like dogs.
^LOL. (I meant the first two bits..)
^ Ah yes. The third bit was in response to something AJ asked me yesterday.

OOH OOH! The jets in our pool got fixed too! And my car* is at my grandparents and is about to be fixed! YAY!

*Okay, technically it isn't my car (yet), but it was my mum's first car and it's going to be mine. It's a little red Morris Minor from 1950-something, and I lurve it.
I've found a new hobby: Stalking Annie's postman.
^^WOO. I just looked the car up. It looks awesome! :D

@Sarah - LOL.
^YAY! I just googled it too, I forgot how cute it is!
:( I miss it already.

Sarah, how on earth did you manage to stalk Annie's postman. Do you not live in different continents?
I've got ways to do it...

2211!!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
^^It is pretty cute. How old do you have to be to drive in..um, where are you from? :)

^Tehe. :D
^ I have to be 16 to get my learners plates, and that's in... about 18 months time. Oh, and I'm from Australia.

If anyone has been on this forum 24/7 for the last month, they could probably figure out who I am. AJ accidentally posted a street name which is really close to where she and my dad live (not together, perverts, they live about 300m away)... and I think my email might be somewhere around here too.

Oh shit, my stalker from Melbourne had better not find out about this site. *hides*

EDIT: She edited out the street name, so don't bother looking for it.
Sarah keeps stalking my postmen! Why is she obsessed with them?!
Because I am! I never said you couldn't stalk mine!

I can't believe Izzy joined a Slytherclaw spot without telling us! Ugh, the traitor!
^^Coool. Don't worry, I wouldn't look for your street name or email anyway, for I am not a creeper. And you have a stalker? :S

^LOL. (:

EDIT: There's a Slytherclaw Spot?
Yeah! And Izzy joined it without telling me and Annie, and the three of us are linkllinktlinkelinkclinkalinks!

^Hehe, that looks cool
I'm a Grytherclaw. (Gryffindor, Slytherin + Ravenclaw) :)
I don't know if I'm a Slytherclaw, because I'm way more Ravenclaw than Slytherin. Hmm, maybe I'll just be boring and stick to being a Ravenclaw. That way I could have some epic forbidden romance thing with Draco, because I love him so much more than Sarah does...
Slytherclaw's rocks my socks.

Taylor: You love Draco more than Sarah?! Whoaaaa, you did not just say that, LOL!
I like Ron. Ron is yummy. Ron is Mine. :) Actually, why am I in Ravenclaw? I'm not clever...or witty. WTH? That was really idiotic of myself. Oh well. I'M STAYING! :D
heart
I LOVE HIM MORE!!!

2222!!!
^ YOU FAIL!

The rules clearly state that your special post must still be a comment that can stand on its own, and just saying the number doesn't count.
^ There's rules?
Why this is getting interesting. Tehe.
Ohhh, so now you're a cheater... wait, why the hell am I taking this so seriously?

Sarah, did you notice that you got post 1000, then I got post 2000, and I got post 1111, and you got post 2222? Hehe, we swapped.
haha, yeah

I like my posts more though :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Quakefur said…
sad
There's a Slytherclaw spot? Cool!

Lol, stalking the postman? XD

I want a special-number post, mabye post 2323!
My friend and I made a video about the Twilight religon-thing. (a commentry, I think she called it). Actually, it's more like a podcast... I wonder if she uploaded it yet... *shrugs and burns Twilight-bible-holybook (Twibible?)*
Well I'm just glad I had 1111.

The rules, for anyone who forgot them. These haven't been finalised, and there's no real way of enforcing them... maybe we could make punishments.
1. A person may comment in order to gain a "special post", but the comment must actually have something in it rather than being purely "Post x" or something similar.
2. As per Taylor's rule, a person may not gain a "special post" by posting a comment and then another directly afterwards (with this last post stating "Post x" or something similar).
3. A person may not gain a special post by deleting prior comments and then making a comment stating "Post x" or something similar.
I want Tom Felton and Rupert Grint! I'm willing to share Tom though. He's a great singer♥ :)
^ You know who's a terrible singer? Robert Pattinson. He sounds like he's drunk and/or high. I think I already posted something on this, actually.

They want him to play Kurt Cobaine. WHY?
Robert Pattison IS a terrible singer. He mumbles waaaay too much. It's annoying.
^ I know. I was listening to his song "Never Think" (the one on the Twilight soundtrack that I bought when I was a Twilight fan), and it was just so... depressing. It made me want to jump in front of moving traffic on a freeway.

Even Sass, the Edward fangirl, thinks Robe can't sing for shit. She calls all his music "stoner songs." :D
Darn! You got 2233!
O-Noes, what a bloody loss...
Hahaha!

Sarah, because you lost that post, the world will explode.
FIVE...
FOUR...
THREE...
TWO...
ONE...

*BOOM*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LilysLittleTwin said…
2238...hmm...intresting...
I just ate lindt chocolate... Nom.

I feel like this forum is turning into a cross between a chatroom and Twitter. How the hell did that happen? Oh well, our foxtel doesn't work, our wii is broken, and our interwebs is sloooooow. Why must all technology hate me?

AJ, hehe, better not go near Ms W.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ChocAttack266 said…
Um...why not?

EDIT: Ohhhhh. *facepalm*

Guess what, guys - I'm relearning Sinhala! (language of Sri Lanka) So there's a chance that, by the time I'm 21, I'll be able to speak six languages.

Slytherclaw is made of awesome, but I think I'll just stick to Ravenclaw. Doesn't stop me from dating the Weasley twins.
My phone is almost dead and I won't get my charger back for a week. And I don't know why I'm wasting the battery right now to be on Fanpop.
^Hehe, Twitter example, plus I just like to ramble randomly

GO link!
Ah yes, blue is wonderful. How cool are blue people? AJ, I think you know how obsessed I get with blue humanoids.

Everyone, there's another Lautner vs Bieber pick. Why do people keep posin them? WE DON'T CARE ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER!
Bloody hell. Isn't one pick enough?!

I'm rewatching Charlie the Unicorn. "Hold onto our tongues!"
I love that bit!

When it comes to Justin Bieber, one pick is too many. I seriously don't get the appeal.
It is now my goal in life to learn the Ocean Blue song - including the rap.

EDIT: Scrap that - it's one of my goals in life. I think my main one is to be able to speak the aforementioned six languages.
I want to learn all the lyrics to all the Charlie songs. I guess I can still say I know the Planet Unicorn theme. What? You guys haven't watched them? GO DO IT NOW!

I'm a bubble, GOODBYYYYEEEEEE!
Feathers, Cadillac and Tom Cruise? Awesome.
I just read all of the comments on this page. You guys are so funny. And as mentioned earlier. Robe sounds like he's been on crack when he sings. His singing is an epic fail. "/

I've only seen Charlie the Unicorn once...or twice. :S
*goes to youtube*

EDIT: LOL! Have you guys seen the Harry Potter: Bananaphone! video on youtube? :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AprilCandy42 said…
^ I've seen it! It funneh... :P

@Quakefur: I'm not sure if the Slytherclaw spot is deleted, though. I tried searching it, and it won't appear somehow.
Ahaha...I love Bananaphone. *runs off to watch it*
I know the Candy Mountain song and the Put a Banana in Your Ear one by heart, and I have all 3 songs on my mp3 :P

Oh, and Izzy showed me that Bananaphone video at like 1 in the morning and I was cracking up the whole time xD