हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट 4897 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2701-2750 of 4897

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamSiriusBlack said…
^DOBBY!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BellaCullen96 said…
How about Tony? lol
Spongebob!
Luna!
Xeno!
Tamaki!
PIE!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ToyletGnome said…
OMG, it's official. The polar bear's name is:
Caaaaaaaaaaarl!
YAY!
Make sure it doesn't stab you 37 times in the chest and eat your hands.
Yep, that can be a -insert wizard swear here- sometimes.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ABDCFan- said…
'That can be a Hagrids Buttcrack sometimes...'
Hmm...I like it! Ahahaha. Wizard Swears FTW!
Wizard Swear!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Quakefur said…
Lol!
Darn, I missed the twitard attack... I found it funny, though! Fail rant!
Why did she send props when a message would work just as well...? (YOU SHOULD DIE!!!!11!!!!!!1!) wow...
Oh and by the way, when my friend and I get an Edlard (lol, love that name!) cutout, we are really going to burn it. Or mabye we could burn a bag of dog crap- the resemblence is uncanny!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LilysLittleTwin said…
Aww, I missed the twitard attack!? I did get a prop from her, though "YOU SHOULD DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!11" And I approve of the polar bear's name XD although I would've liked Tamaki more...
I iz officially obsessed with Ouran High School Host Club :P
Lol, go with the cut out though, Ally, it smells less XD
It kinda sucks that we missed the twitard attack. Too bad she probably won't come back.
Mabye she'll tell her friends to come and attack too.
Ooh! I hope so! That'd be amazing! TWITARDS! CHAAAARRGGEEE!!!
I actually quite enjoy watching the idiocy. So who's up for some debating... if we can manage to find a sane one.
Me!
That might just make my day if they all came over here and began ranting, it's rather funny. It's nice to talk to a sane fan, though. One of my friends can win almost any Anti-Twilight vs Twilight thing without spewing 'Edward is soo hot!!!11!!!' all over the place.

My friend sent me these videos and I just don't know how to respond:
link

link

seriously, how do you respond to those...?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AprilCandy42 said…
Oh, she'd probably come back. She's a human BEAN who READS seafood.
How exactly DO you read seafood anyway?
I prefer eating it, but hey if she wants to read it, that's ok with me; it's probaly better than Twilight.
*cracks up at everyone*
I reead it from a restaurant's menu. XD
I drank a energy coffee drink (it's 2am)(everybody at school loves them, so I thought I'd try one.) and now I'm probally not going to sleep. Actually, I could probaly climb up a wall and onto the roof now... Wonder what people would think if I stood on the roof and sang Monster at the top of my lungs...
Also, I found this picture and it made my laugh my face off.
 I drank a energy coffee drink (it's 2am)(everybody at school loves them, so I thought I'd try one.) a
Hehe, I've seen that picture. I have a Twitard best friend who REALLY hates Harry Potter. I don't wanna mess up our friendship so when she asked me Team Edward or Team Jacob, I reaplied, Team Potato.
A potato probaly has more brain than any of the charactors anyway.
But Tyler's Van has a brain!
I hope Stephanie Meyer writes midnight sun, because she said if she wrote it in the mood she's in now, the Cullens and Bella would all die, and that would just be fantastic.

Oh, has anyone on here seen that ad 'what would you smell like to Edward Cullen?' That's just plain creepy. If he's going around smelling people, he's got some issues there.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mrs-Grint said…
LOL, imagine! Robert Pattinson being paid to go round and SMELL people! *snort* What a douche.
Ahhhh, freaking out. The Edward and Bella barbie dolls have only thawed a little and my twitard sister has already become suspicious of me... maybe I should put them in the microwave...

Oh, by the way, Sarah, if you read this, just want to let you know that I am going to kill you. That 'join if you know Annie Bowles x' page on facebook was TOTALLY RANDOM and I don't even know the people on there! They're probably all your friends...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ChocAttack266 said…
Annie - if all else fails, put them in the oven and watch them melt. Although I'm not sure how the oven would like it.
I still don't know how she managed to put BEAN instead of BEING, because A and I are on opposite sides of the keyboard. It's just confusing D:
^Confusing, but funny. All rabid Twitards are.
^It is funny indeed. And yes they are.

I also want another Twitard attack. Haha. Anyone on Chatzy?
You know what thaws ice well? Placing it on the side of the of a frying pan that touches the stovetop (wait, couldn't I have just wrote bottom?). Wtf, but it works; my little brother's class did some ice-melting-race and the kid who brought in the frying pan won you could also put salt on it. Or try both at the same time.

Speaking of frying pans and their uses, someone should hit Edward with one- almost done with my anti sparklepire animation, it's going on YouTube soon XD my YouTube name is also Quakefur.
^ Hooray for Youtube! Good luck with the Anti-Sparklepyre animation!

Hey, Ron! Can I have some? Please?
 ^ Hooray for Youtube! Good luck with the Anti-Sparklepyre animation! Hey, Ron! Can I have so
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना FranKoRocksNite said…
i think we should resurrect voldemort to deal with the twihards...
D'awwww, Rupert/Ron looks so cute in that pic! AWWWW!

Hm, the oven idea is more amusing, but the whole point is to get them to melt without damaging the plastic...hmmm... pan idea it is!
^^ Agreed. He could totally pwn their sparkly asses.

AJ, I tried texting you, but I think your phone still hasn't been charged. Your jacket is at my house, I will bring it to school on Tuesday.

OMG 11.11!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना volleyblue13 said…
smile
lol
लोल
I agree. The Count is awesome!
The Count is win. I can just imagine it now:

Vun fairy, two fairies, three fairies, four fairies, five fairies. Five fairies at highschool. Vun vampi- oh vait, my mistake. No vampires. Only me!
Vun, two, tree! Tree sparkles! Mwah-ah-ah-ah!
I love The Count. Even ANIMATED vampires are more vampire-like than Edlard will ever be.

Taylor, I did get the text...but not until 9pm. *shifty eyes*

I like this new parody name for Edward - Edlard. I think it rolls nicely off the tongue, don't you agree? And only one of the letters is changed.
AJ... *fridge*

Did you not watch Sesame Street asa child? The Count is not animated, he's a puppet.

This is just gettin ridiculous. I swear, in the last 24 hours, I've come across about FOUR Twilighters who have never watched all the Harry Potter movies, let alone touched a HP book. I mean, WTF? No wonder none o them debate. They're either rabids, neutral, or completely oblivious to their source material.
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY TYPOS IN MY POSTS?
YOU JUST BROKE YOUR OWN RULE!

And I did watch Sesame Street as a child - I just don't remember the finer details, because it was around that time that I discovered Harry Potter.

EDIT: First post on page 111! YAY!

"My dear Bagginses and Boffins, Tooks and Brandybucks! Grubbs, Chubbs, Hornblowers, Bracegirdles and Proudfoots!"
"PROUDFEET!"
"Today is my one-hundred and eleventh birthday!"

Yeeah, I can quote that scene from memory. "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." It's even worse than "Why is a raven like a writing desk?"