हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट 4897 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3401-3450 of 4897

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LilysLittleTwin said…
sunny
Me and Alex (Sworn_Alliance, he was on during the early days) are having a "Who's Awesomer?" fight. Cast your votes now!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BellaCullen96 said…
I say I'm awesomer!
Vote for me, and you get a Jolly Rancher. That is all. Please leave a message at the beep. *BEEP*
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Vote for me, and each voter will get seven cookies in the shape of lightning bolts. That is all.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamSiriusBlack said…
mischievous
Say I'm awesomer and you get my potatoes! :D!
...that sounded so wrong, Lisa...
laugh
LSHIPBLTS!!!! (Laughing So Hard It Puts Bellatrix Lestrange To Shame)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xneville_rocksx said…
I am not sure...I think I will vote for Sarah AND Lisa. I want potatos, but Im afraid of what sarah would do if i didnt choose her
Yes, be afraid, Rose. I know where you live.
Aww. I'm hurt.

Sarah: 1
Lisa: 1
Izzy: 0
Alex: 0
Izzy, only one person voted, and that was Rose. She voted for me because we're bestest friends, and she voted for Liza because she has a potato.
I know xD

New rule: You cannot vote for yourself.
I was already going by that rule :P
Okay. who do you vote for?

Sarah: 2
Lisa: 1
Izzy: 0
Alex: 0
You know what? I'm making this a pick on our spot. Hold on...

link
Okay, I haven't seen New Moon yet and I'm curious as to how bad it is, so I'm gonna watch it right now. Pray for me that I'll make it.
I'm barely 10 minutes in, and already Edward's face is creeping me out...

Okay, now I'm halfway through and it's boring me.
And I just realized my grandpa has the same desk as Charlie...

BAHAHA! I love Aro's laugh! And I keep expecting him to go "EEEEEEEE!!", but he doesn't :(

Okay, that was the STUPIDEST ending I've ever seen! Gah, I can't believe I actually sat and watched it all...
I want to watch it!

Aro doesn't go "EEEEEEEE!!!!"?! WHAT THE HELL DOES HE DO?! My life's dream was crushed.
Izzy, my dream was already crushed a long time ago, when I heard that Australians didn't ride kangaroos to school.

I'm at Rose's house right now! There's strange creepy music coming from the computer and we don't know where it coming from... o_O
ALIENS!
LilysLittleTwin get your mind out of the gutter! >.<
I'm home now, and we still don't know where the music was coming from, even after we closed out everything. We went upstairs, but we could still hear it coming when we passed the basement stairs. As far as I know, it's still playing...

Awesome Darren Criss painting:
 I'm घर now, and we still don't know where the संगीत was coming from, even after we closed out every
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ToyletGnome said…
David Yates, I AM GOING TO FUCKING MURDER YOU!!!! >:@

I just found out who's composing he score for Deathly Hallows I and I think I want to die. It's Alexandre Desplat, aka the guy who did New Moon. WHY ARE WE BEING PUNISHED?!?!?!

Also, Kristen "I've only got one facial expression" Pothead and Sharkboy: GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!

*screams into pillow, hits self on head with frying pan, tears the leg off an elephant using teeth, watches Star Wars, fangirls squees, does more yelling at motherfucking Twilight and Yates, swears a bit more, hits self on head with Jupiter, glues hand to head in eternal facepalm, eyeroll of death, attempts to commit suicide using a tray, fails at that, more yelling and screaming*

On a much more positive note, I just watched the latest episode of Glee (link) and I seriously cannot stop laughing at the rabid Twitards. Even if you don't watch Glee, you must see this. It's only a couple of minutes in and its bloody hilarious.

Oh, and I just watched the first two episodes of Star Wars. I forgot how awesome they are (and they're the worst in the saga, so that's saying something). Music = GENIUS.

FUCKING YATES! JOHN WILLIAMS WANTED TO COMPOSE THE SCORE FOR DEATHLY HALLOWS BUT NOOOOOO. YOU HAVE TO GO HIRE SOME FUCKTARD WHO DOESN'T EVEN POSSES ONE HUNDRETH OF THE TALENT JOHN WILLIAMS HAS IN HIS LITTLE FINGER ALONE!!!!

*more swearing and screaming*

EDIT: I get my iTouch back today. YAY!
*dies after commiting the horrid Anger Fit of Doom*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Quakefur said…
big smile
Hi everybody!
I haven't been on in a while because somthing inside my computer caught on fire or somthing (there goes my animations, fanfiction, stories, and pics... damn...).

In that time I: have read almost ALL of the anime/manga books that the school has, read all the Maximum Ride books in a week (what is this sleep you speak of?), made baking soda explosives, dyed my hair black, re-read HP, seen a comarcial with the slogan "Love the Nubs", and fell down a water slide, and learned to draw anime/manga style better.

Ahhh, I talk too much about nothing... I'll shut up now :)
Welcome back! we've made a lot of other pages while you were gone xD
laugh
Yep, I've read most of them :). My brother was basicly dying because he couldn't play his games (and , obviously that's MY fault, as I can cause software to magicly burst into flames) we had to get a new computer. It's an alienware computer, so good came out of it I guess.

School is out in two weeks :) :D
*thinks about "Love the Nubs" commercial* siriusly, what werethey thinking?
Eurovision = funniest thing EVER! Especially listening to Julia Zemiro's commentary. Why are most of the contestants completely incapable of singing well, though? Weird.

I suggest we go after David Yates "Gaston and the villagers" style. With torches, pitchforks, a treetrunk... y'know? Oh, and singing Kill the Beast.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ChocAttack266 said…
^ I actually think that there were plenty of good singers in Eurovision. Iceland = amazing, Rumania = amazing, Israel = pretty good (also with a semi-hot guy), Denmark = pretty good, etc. Vundi and I were both really upset that the guys with the sparkly shorts didn't get through, though. And the constant referring of that host to "Norwegian Josh Thomas" was freaking hilarious.

EDIT: And that piano/keyboard that Rumania used was pretty awesome.
^ Damn. Why did I miss all the good contestants? I did see the guys in sparkly shorts though. Epic win.

Kristen Stewrt gave the Sydney harbour the finger. We love you too Kristen.
I made a recruitment video. Should I upload it on YouTube?
A recruitment video? YES!
smile
Cool, you should so put it on YouTube!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AprilCandy42 said…
Sorry, I've been busy, ruling the world (LOL just kidding!)

I see, Sarah's only watched New Moon recently, but she's right. It's one of the worst movies in history. I'd rate it -999,999,999/5. Too bad Aro didn't go EEEEEE! If I'd been given a chance to redirect that movie, I'll be sure to make Aro go EEEEEE! I hope there'll be a 5th movie, so I will direct it and make it the way it shall be (i.e. Renesmee calling Bella faggoty faggot mama, Edward geting pregnant and giving birth to a donkey, and Jacob having sex with the donkey)

I'm too busy (or am I?) to look at the recent talks so...
WHO WANTS GELATO?! Gelato, Gelato I love Gelato, it's what my tastebuds want now.

EDIT: 3434, I feel proud.
Here we are! I hope this gets somewhere xD

Note: It wasn't meant to be sirius.
I WANT GELATO!

Darn, I can't watch the video because of my stupid phone :(
Well, Izzy you did a great job at it. I did laugh a little because of the pictures (except for the Phoenix Fighters one, I though it was good) But I hope it persaudes those stray outsiders who like neither of the series.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ABDCFan- said…
I am back. Sorry I haven't been on this lately. So much work at school and everything, but we're on our week long break atm. What's been going on round here? :)

EDIT: LOOOOOOK! :D link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ChocAttack266 said…
They're pretty cool, but I agree with some of the comments on the site - Secrets of the Darkest Art looks too modern.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना snapeislove said…
This question just got to me..

The "Phoenix Fighters" became really famous here in fanpop, and most of the people here dont even recognize us using the group name "Order Of The Potters".. Does this mean we're now "The Phoenix Fighters"?? ....
POTATOES?!?!
I dunno, I guess so. I think it's a bit confusing with two names, and I mostly call us Phoenix Fighters.

*steals the potato, AGAIN*
NO! NOT AGAIN! *goes to the 'super awesome' pick and adds potato*
I think I've read the word POTATO in this thread so many times (not that I hate it).. Its so epic.. lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xharrypotterx said…
tongue
...here is a new word ive been pretty obsessed wiv... KIKO!!! :P
*steals Lisa's potato and eats* YOU'LL NEVER GET IT NOW! *evil laugh*

*getw balloon* WHO WANTS IT?!

I shall rule this world! If I do, I'll give you all potatoes!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xharrypotterx said…
im joinig!! :P
and i still like kiko better.....
big smile
^yay! Have fun! Heehee..
*votes for AprilCandy42 as the ruler of the world*

NOW.. The potato.

ADVERTISEMENT: link
*votes for April, too!*

Can I be in some position of power, too? =D
Sure thing, Izzy. And everyone just call me Margot (cause April's my cousin's name, this account was originally hers).