हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट 4897 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2751-2800 of 4897

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bea_Hp said…
angry
know who the edwardlover99?

MY SISTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the silly joke of it, my account was suspended .....

PS: I call I_Hate_twilight
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BellaCullen96 said…
So are you here to tell us we should die too?
And are you also a bean that reads seafood?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
when this happened she was at my computer and I was in my mother's computer, but as my account had stored in my, mine was also suspended
Well, that's not our fault. She's the one who came here and told us we all should die for not liking Twilight.
beem done much and I'm not to blame anyone

I also report abuse, but did not know I would get my account ...
angry
but the funny thing is that she does not like twilight, she says she did it to annoy me
Then why is her screenname edwardluver99 and her picture of Edward if she doesn't like Twilight?
because her best friend likes. This friend has a hotmail account, and her name and image of the email it is equal to the account she created.

and she says that post because Norway was the only country that did not know was how to write in English
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LadyLilith said…
How is it that every time we get a "crazy Twilight fan" on here, it turns out to actually be someone's sister?

I spy a trend...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mrs-Grint said…
Mm, you'd think they would have some variety..
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LadyLilith said…
It's very weird.

In some cases, I believe that some Twihards make a fool of themselves, realize that they made a fool of themselves, and then say that it was their sister that had done it. I know at least one person who I believe has done that.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamSiriusBlack said…
I think the twihard meant to spell "Bein'", like some people say, but didn't know how to spell it. Twilight can do that to people XD!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LoveforSeverus said…
Guys! Edwardlover99 is going to try and read Crabe!!! Weird. I know that thing with her may be old but seriously, she made me laugh with her amazingly stupid comments.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ToyletGnome said…
Gah! Humans aren't supposed to wake up at 7.30am. It's unnatural.

Why must there be school tomorrow? I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK! We need to make a secret headquarters for the Phoenix Fighters. I vote we build it in London.
Taylor, earlier Annie and I joined this group on Facebook:
With awesome hacking skills, you too can create a Facebook group with a really long name that defies the laws of physics and time, thereby creating a rip in the universe that calls forward dinosaurs to attack Australia. (Run, Australians, run!)

Yes, let's build it in London! :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ChocAttack266 said…
Taylor and Sarah: And have branches in Scotland and Orlando, Florida.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LilysLittleTwin said…
I think that's a supercalafragalisticexpialadocious idea! Can I help? :D
^ Yes, but it'll probably never happen. :(

We need branches in places the Phoenix Fighters live! Does this mean a Perth branch? SCORE! We never get anything cool over here!
It'll be super-mega-foxy-awesome-hot! We need a Perth branch, desperately.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना snapeislove said…
^Phoenix Fighters' headquarters?? well, I dont care wherever it's built, just lend me a plane, please.. :D
I wish we could use a rocketship to get from branch to branch.

EDIT: Post 2772! Yay for unintentional special posts.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना snapeislove said…
smile
^ 'ear 'ear! and also to get to PIGFARTS! yay!

how i wish i could invite some friends into PF.. so we could have a branch here as well.

EDIT:

¡ʇooʍ ¡¡uʍop-ǝpısdn ǝdʎʇ uɐɔ ı

¡uıʍ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ sɹǝʇɥbıɟ xıuǝoɥd

^ wtf??
big smile
I start school tomorrow. Teacher training day. =P
But now I have to iron all my wretched school uniform. Seriously... WE DON'T NEED SHORTS WITH THE SCHOOL LOGO ON IT. Jeez.

WOO FOR THE BRANCH IDEA! Sarah, when you said "Let's build it in London" I was suddenly reminded of "Let's have a dance party. In. London."
^ Same here. On the plus side, next weekend is three days ( ANZAC day), so we have two four-day weeks in a row. YAY!

If we ever open a headquarters in London, we should definitely throw a dance party.
Hmm, why does everyone have today off school? Weird

Haha, I just noticed that PF could stand for both Phoenix Fighters and PigFarts :P

I'm all up for a dance party at a London HQ, as long as there's Wizard Rock :)
Of course! We'll have Ministry of Magic, The Parselmouths, Draco and the Malfoys, The Whomping Willows, The Moaning Myrtles, Roonil Wazlib (basically all of my favourite wrock bands, lol).

Ginny, it's almost over, let's promise that when we're oldeeeeer, you'll meet me of Diaaaagoooon Alleeeeeey, take my hand and flyyyy awaaaaay with meeeeeee, *sob* That song is so freakin' epic.
Luna, I want to take you to the moon, where it can be just me and you, oh Luna Loo...
^ Weird, I started typing that but I decided I prefered 'Meet Me on Diagon Alley'. Lovegood's got sort of old. :( Might listen to Durmstrang Boy actaully...
I desperately need to get me some wizard rock. It would be a seriously awesome genre to have on my iPod.

Speaking of iPod genres, I have a Celine Dion album (don't ask me why), and when I look in genres section, there's a genre called Celine Dion. WTF? Who has their own genre?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AprilCandy42 said…
Aww, I'm missing out on the fun :(

@Picture at the bottom: Hahaha.
 Aww, I'm missing out on the fun :( @Picture at the bottom: Hahaha.
Annie, I had Durmstrang Boy stuck in my head for almost 8 hours yesterday...

Haha, nice picture AprilCandy42 :)
heart
LOL, Emma/Hermione looks like a 'Fat Cat' in that picture, if you catch my drift.
Because it's flowing your way.
In great big waves.
Are you feeling it yet?
I am.
I am giving you telepathic hugs.
But not in a telepathic lesbotic way.
Feel the love, chummettes.
Annie, are you okay...?
Wait, I shouldn't be asking that, I know you aren't

*is still laughing at you for multiple things* X'''D
Well, I am feeling a little odd at the moment. I keep bumping into things. =D

What multiple things, Sarah? Hmm?
Annie, your earlier comment just made me wonder, are all the Phoenix Fighters teenage girls? Kind of ironic, huh. We're Twilight's target audience, and yet we spend hours and hours talking about how much it sucks.
No, I think we still have Alex, and we used to have Dan until he got banned from the computer :(

Annie:
Fridge incest
Team Potato
"...What are tater tots?"
Super Krum! "Durmstrang Boy AWAAAAAAAAAAAY"
"Albus Percival Wulfric Brain Dumbledore, I want to take you to the moon, where it can be just me an you, oh Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore lou..."
Plus, you're an arachnid
Okay, Sarah, I meant to say fridge ICECREAM ands you JUST WON'T GET OVER IT!
Go Team Potato!
Those things are disgusting and oh so wrong.
Durmstrang Boy wrocks.
And I didn't say I was an arachnid, I said I was an ANARCHIST. You just read it wrong.

Taylor, true lol. I suppose most boys are... doing something else? I don't know what they bloody do.
Annie, I will never let that go, it is just too funny
Team Potato FTW!
They are yummy!
Yes he does XD
Too bad, you are now an arachnid.
Annie, how in the world did you manage to confuse ice-cream with incest?
As for what boys do, if my uncles are anything to go by, they set things on fire... such as their own legs.

Sarah, Dan got banned? Oh, that would explain the sudden disappearance. What did he get banned for?
His dad banned him from Fanpop, HogwartsLive, and Chatzy (you probably only know about Fanpop) because he thinks one of those sites gave the computer a virus
Ohhh, I didn't know Dan got banned. Why am I always the last to know? *pout*
I accidently wrote incest instead of icecream, an honest mistake. Sarah just has the brain capacity of a goldfish and won't accept it was a MISTAKE.
I'm not an arachnid. I'm an anarchist. I glue up bank locks for goodness sake!
Sarah, we had a conversation on Chatzy. Am I the only one who remembers this? Oh, and I tried to join HogwartsLive but it wouldn't let me. I might go and try again now.

Annie, you're an incestuous spider? This isn't good. At least you're not a twitard.
*shoots self*
OH MY GOD! ANNIE! NOOOOO! STEP AWAY FROM THE LIGHT!
*shoots Annie*
...I AM RESSURECTED! After all, Anastasia does mean ressurection. *turns* Thanks Izzy, you really care. AVADA KEDRAVA!
AJ's going to be so pissed that Anastasia actually means resurrection. We were watching Anastasia on the weekend, and throughout the entire film, she was constantly yelling "HISTORICAL INACCURACY!" at the TV. *fridge*
what do I want to prove that I was always the I_Hate_Twilight and do not even like Twilight?
my favourite song of Ministry of magic is potions yesterday
*dodges Annie's unforgiveable*