वींडवेकर्गाई430 Moon Killer RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jan 08, 2021 at 12:39PM
In this world, The Cold War never truly ended, but a sort of ceasefire. Countries are at an all time distrust with each other, and will willingly take part in killing their highest officials, corporations, or anyone thought to be a spy. But merely killing a target could push the earth to the brink of nuclear war, where everywhere and anywhere would be a battleground. That is why they call upon a Moon Killer. At night, on a full moon, when the earth is bathed in moonlight from the towering skyscrapers reflect the rock in their windows, a Moon Killer assassin takes out their target without fail, without question. A Moon Killer is just a fancy way to describe an assassin. What makes them different is that anyone can be a Moon Killer and anyone can hire a Moon Killer. When a hitman with no loyalty to a country, no means of tracing their contract, and where capture will leave them with no one to get them, leaving them at the mercy of their target, they are the perfect soldier in political espionage. But a professional hitman is still a killer, and a foreign enemy in the eyes of their target. The target will defend themselves however need be. Be it a soldier of their own, their own technology, or whatever need be, rarely does a target go down without a fight. A Moon Killer must always be prepared for the worst. They must always have a back up plan. Or at the very least, they must be prepared to die in this line of work.

NOTES
-This is just a test RP. Whether it goes somewhere or not is not up to me
-You can decide to be a Moon Killer or a Bodyguard for your target. The choice is yours. Either one is equal to the other in strength, intelligence, and tools
-There is no limit on how insane this RP can get. Be it powers, weapons, or even sheer madness, as long as it fits the character, go for it
-When your character loses, THEY DIE! No respawns, no second chances. DEATH IS PERMANENT! Your current limit for permanent characters are: TWO! Limit may change later on
-Every character gets a title card. With a name, a quote, color, and item limited to their character
-For a Moon Killer, names are cute, but meaningless. A thing that some in the business of death, when they could die at any moment, means nothing. Most Moon Killers just go by nicknames
-For a bodyguard, the life of their contract is more important than their own. To survive when their contract is killed is the worst shame. No bodyguard with any self respect would try to come back into the business after a failure like that

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION
-Name
-Occupation (Moon Killer, Body Guard, Politician, etc.)
-Weapon (May Depend)
-Color Association
-Item Association
 In this world, The Cold War never truly ended, but a sort of ceasefire. Countries are at an all time
last edited on Jan 08, 2021 at 12:47PM

वींडवेकर्गाई430 167 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 167

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
"So this sisters got you doing jobs" Louis asked, hoping to change the conversation. "Sounds more dangerous than a regular sibling spat"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Canada24 said…
''She's a Moon Killer herself, said she can't be the only one making money. I'm not sure if I quatify, so I just say I'm a simple hitman.'' Axel said, hinting they are possible roommates, so they must be close.. Not in a incest way, a normal way.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Louis gave a nod as he took a bite of his pizza before asking casually, "She a looker?"
''Well I think so, but you know, far as that goes.''
Louis gave a nod and smile before stating "Hope to meet her"
''Think she's at the house.''
"Well don't go making me feel desperate, damned" Louis joked as he leaned back in his seat. "And what guys let's a man he just met a week ago talk about his sister like she was some prime meat?"
''One who knows what she's capable of. So he isn't worried''
"Guess so" Louis replied in his own way, looking out at the pure white city outside the window
Suddenly people begin fleeing in fear.
Louis looked out in confusion before exclaimed "What the fuck"
''oh boy, there she is.'' Axel chuckled, taking new slice.
"She's not killing someone, is she" Louis asked
''I think people found the body.'' Axel admitted.
"Body" Louis repeated. "What body?"
''She forgets to clean up the bodies sometimes.''
"Well yeah. What self respecting Killer cleans" Louis answered in an almost insulted tone. "Leave that shit for the Cleaners. Still, hope it was just a target"
Sally comes into view, swearing ski mask and duel chainsaws still bloody. ''Knew this would get attention.'' she groaned, referring to her still bloody white t-shirt and blue jeans.
"Sheesh, that's some entrance, I guess" Louis said, finding himself to be far less interested at the sight. He was more into women who acted like women, more classy. And Sally, she was the total opposite
''She's a better fighter than me, not ashamed to admit that in this context.'' Axel revealed.
"Well obviously" Louis replied, looking back at Axel, "No offense, but you have the skills of an amatuer. It's the magic that makes you special"
''I'm new.'' Axel confessed.
"No Moon Killer's new to fighting and killing, kid" Louis said, turning his attention to Sally as he spoke, "Proof right there"
''I'm older than you.'' Axel teased.
"But you're far less experienced in the world of professional assassination than I am" Louis replied, "You could be fucking a hundred and I'd still be calling you kid because of your skills"
''I guess''
"That's just how it works in this business... Hey, maybe you could be the one who takes out Sojiro Kenzo and prove everyone wrong." Louis joked
''Maybe.''
"Hey, I'm bullshitting you" Louis replied as he leaned back in his seat, "Kenzo's a crazy motherfucker with even crazier motherfuckers guarding him. Going in would just kill you"
Sally enters the store.
"Hey, looks like your sisters here" Louis replied as he stood up from the table, tossing a twenty dollar bill on the table, "I gotta head out. Need to meet up with some people. We can chat later"
''Don't wanna meet her''
"I'm sure she's a nice lady, but I can't hang" Louis said in his defense, "Can't keep those people waiting. But feel free to call me up later and we'll see if we can work some meeting up later"
''Well bye.'' Sally said, pulling off her mask revealing black hair with some blue highlights, and her eyes more noticable now. Green ones.
[Night, Full Moon]

Ako was wandering around the town, her short black hair with a pin in it, wearing a white uniform, exploring the town with a sense of curiosity, "Hard to believe that all this kinds of food can exist outside of Japan. Never would have thought of that"
(I got nothing XD)
(Just thought someone would be there at night XD)
(I'll improvise)
Suddenly an arrow shoots near her.
''That was a warning shot, stay off my territory.'' said a unfamiliar man wearing heavy body armor and a ski mask like Sally uses. He draws another arrow for his bow. Assumably the arrows have the same magic metal Axel uses.
Ako stops as the arrow flies in front of her, turning her attention over toward where Axel is, pulling the arrow out of the wall and looking over it with a smirk, "This how Americans say hello? Funny. I expected a lot more swearing and a lot more of the 'shooty shooty, bang bang'."
Ako gave a cheerful bit of laughter, looking at the arrow with a mocking it of laughter, her attention soon turned back to Axel, a more serious look on her face before she spoke, "No, you listen, yankee!"
She gripped the arrow tightly in her hands, holding it like a dart before tossing it back in his direction as she shouted, "You stay the hell away from Sojiro Kenzo. I know what you Killers are all about. And if you come near him, I'll end you myself"
''Fuck you.'' the unnamed man arrogantly replied.. It's not Axel just some random guy thinking he's tough.
"Aww, there's that yankee slang I've been looking for." She smiled again, looking at the arrow she tossed near his feet before shrugging, "Listen, don't come near Kenzo Industries, or Sojiro Kenzo. I'll kill you myself if you do. I ain't gonna fight you out in public. But if you wanna die so badly, I'm all for it when you decide to poke your head into that building"
Ako didn't even bother gifting the man a look in the eye. She merely walked off, her hands resting on her hips as she walked away casually
''Stupid cunt.'' he snapped, only to be killed before Ako herself does anything, Sally reveals herself behind him. ''Sorry, hate that word.'' she admitted.
That Night, Outside the Kenzo Industries American Branch
Louis sat outside in his old, beat up red Cadillac, sitting in the front seat with a smoke in his hand, resting it outside the window and his head resting against the seat, letting the smoke escape from his lips with a tired sigh, looking down at his phone to the many messages he sent Axel, taking notice of the many different messages he sent, all lies about how he was going to go home, not bother with the Kenzo job that was sent out. Next to that, messages from the Killer Association, all about how the latest target was Sojiro Kenzo, under the crimes of selling high grade weapons under the nose of America to the Japanese military, and that him being assassinated in America without any connection to the U.S. and just regular Killers would keep the American governments involvement to a low. As Louis looked up at the building, taking notice of the three hundred story building, he let out a sigh before stepping out of his car, walking towards the front door of the building, expecting a crowd of guards inside, his only weapon being his dual shotguns
In the distance Sally is seen dragging the body in a garbage bag and tossing it to a garbage man, that she pays some money.
A bodyguard steps out.
As Louis sees the bodyguard coming out, he waves his hand out to him, speaking in a slurred tone to fake being drunk "H-Hey man, you got the time? Like, the time, man. I'm kinda lost"
As Louis got closer, he took his chance. Pulling his gun out, he shot the bodyguard in the head, making sure to hold the backdoor open into the building
Sally runs over, seeing the body.. Grabbing another bag.
"Can I help you?" Louis said, contemplating closing the door and moving on to get the kill. He looked around, as if checking if Axel had tagged with her
''heard gunshot, just here to clean the body.''
"So that's it, then?" Louis replied, looking over at the garbage truck before looking at Sally? "You're a cleaner? A cleaner who just so happens to kill. Nah, there's more to it than that. Killers are professionals. They don't clean after their own targets. Can easily trace the scene back to them otherwise. What's your deal in all this?"
''Well Axel said I'm too reckless, so should clean up more.'' Sally admitted, a bit ashamed.