वींडवेकर्गाई430 Moon Killer RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jan 08, 2021 at 12:39PM
In this world, The Cold War never truly ended, but a sort of ceasefire. Countries are at an all time distrust with each other, and will willingly take part in killing their highest officials, corporations, or anyone thought to be a spy. But merely killing a target could push the earth to the brink of nuclear war, where everywhere and anywhere would be a battleground. That is why they call upon a Moon Killer. At night, on a full moon, when the earth is bathed in moonlight from the towering skyscrapers reflect the rock in their windows, a Moon Killer assassin takes out their target without fail, without question. A Moon Killer is just a fancy way to describe an assassin. What makes them different is that anyone can be a Moon Killer and anyone can hire a Moon Killer. When a hitman with no loyalty to a country, no means of tracing their contract, and where capture will leave them with no one to get them, leaving them at the mercy of their target, they are the perfect soldier in political espionage. But a professional hitman is still a killer, and a foreign enemy in the eyes of their target. The target will defend themselves however need be. Be it a soldier of their own, their own technology, or whatever need be, rarely does a target go down without a fight. A Moon Killer must always be prepared for the worst. They must always have a back up plan. Or at the very least, they must be prepared to die in this line of work.

NOTES
-This is just a test RP. Whether it goes somewhere or not is not up to me
-You can decide to be a Moon Killer or a Bodyguard for your target. The choice is yours. Either one is equal to the other in strength, intelligence, and tools
-There is no limit on how insane this RP can get. Be it powers, weapons, or even sheer madness, as long as it fits the character, go for it
-When your character loses, THEY DIE! No respawns, no second chances. DEATH IS PERMANENT! Your current limit for permanent characters are: TWO! Limit may change later on
-Every character gets a title card. With a name, a quote, color, and item limited to their character
-For a Moon Killer, names are cute, but meaningless. A thing that some in the business of death, when they could die at any moment, means nothing. Most Moon Killers just go by nicknames
-For a bodyguard, the life of their contract is more important than their own. To survive when their contract is killed is the worst shame. No bodyguard with any self respect would try to come back into the business after a failure like that

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION
-Name
-Occupation (Moon Killer, Body Guard, Politician, etc.)
-Weapon (May Depend)
-Color Association
-Item Association
 In this world, The Cold War never truly ended, but a sort of ceasefire. Countries are at an all time
last edited on Jan 08, 2021 at 12:47PM

वींडवेकर्गाई430 167 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 167

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Canada24 said…
what a mouth full
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Yeah, that's what my mom said. Now make a character, you Stooge XD
who your really encouraging XD
Okay, um
Make a character and, uh....
I'll give you the Krabby Patty Secret Formula
Canada24 commented…
MINE एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Name: Louis Loveagain (Or Love Again)
Traits: Snarky, Fun Loving, But Cautious, Secluded, and not one to let people in willingly
Weapon: Dual wield sawed off shot guns
Quote: When I die? Anyone gonna cry for me?
Color: Yellow
Item: Lighter
 Name: Louis Loveagain (Or प्यार Again) Occupation: Moon Killer Age: 27 Traits: Snarky, Fun Loving,
Name: Axel Roland
Traits: Snarky, kind, and friendly but also catious and ready to fight.
Weapon: M1911 pistol wth silencer, duel 'magic' mechetes, M4 Carbine rifle.
Quote: ''Please god if there is a hell have mercy on me.''
Color: Red or Orange
Item: red bandana he wears.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Okay, here's your title card
 Okay, here's your शीर्षक card
I like it, not sure what the red thing is
A bullet because the bandana looked like a mess XD
oh... okay
So I hope the bullet works just fine
yes, it works
Sick. We can start whenever you are ready
same
Alright then
Louis Loveagain found himself in the elevator, going up to the 367th floor, only on floor twelve. His right hand rested on his hip while his other hand took out a comb, brushing it through his pompadour, the lights of the elevator reflecting off his sunglasses as he waited
Once he opens the door, a decapitated head rolls over to him. Though just coincidentally.
"hmm"
With a faint nod, he steps through the elevator door, lightly pushing one of the heads with his foot
There only appears to be 2 heads, a man in a red coat and hood is seen trying to clean his mechete.
Without a word, Louis takes out his holstered shot guns from his sides and aims them as he speaks, "You a Moon Killer or a bodyguard"
''I'm neither, I was hired by one of those moon people to do his dirty work.''
''Well, bodyguard I guess, but don't care for him.''
''Well, bodyguard I guess, but don't care for him.''
"Sounds like a bunch of nothing sewed up to mean something." Louis replied, both of his guns still aimed at the man. "Well if you don't care, mind letting me pass. Got a job to do"
Axel actually does so without any argument.
"You're a weird person" Louis replied dryly. But he didn't argue with that and instead moved passed Axel, making his way to the targets room
Axel shrugs at this.
Louis gave a chuckle, passing by the corpses on the way, yet keeping a clear eye on Axel as he approached the door to the target
Axel continues to clean his blade.
Throwing the door open, Louis would find a large room, only illuminated by the moonlight seeping from the giant window. Sitting in front of the window was a desk and sitting at it was an older man, his black hair with white streaks slicked back as he looked back at Louis as he spoke, "You're a Moon Killer, right?"
Louis didn't answer. He just impatiently tapped at his shotguns, waiting for the right moment. The man continued, "So, who hired you? I bet it was LIV Co... No, they don't hire Moon Killers. You're from someone more powerful, I bet."
Louis glared back at the man before he spoke, "Will Tell Heart, right? You made a lot of enemies with this pharmaceutical shit. Especially selling it to other countries on the side. You know that's not gonna fly in this climate"
Axel checks the noise.
As Axel was moving around, he would hear the elevator door start to move from the other end again
Axel, sensing something might come up, simply sighs and holsters his machete, grabbing a M4 Carbine rifle with a red dot aim.
At the moment the elevator came to a stop, A large suit of armor came out. It was a cybernetic suit of samurai armor, walking toward Axel as he shouted, "Hey, trash, out of the way! I'm here for the Moon Killer"
"I think I'd know if a assassin was here." Axel mocked in a deadpan voice.
"And I know when someone is full of shit. Now like I said, trash! MOVE!" With a hard shove, the armored samurai shoved Axel out of the way, walking towards the room, tearing the doors off their hinges as he opened them.
Axel places water bottle onto his Carbine as a silencer.
Louis turned to look back at the doors, seeing the armored man walking towards him, staring over at him as Will spoke, "Louis, let me introduce you to the magnum opus to Steamworks Industries. The Sho-Gun Armor."
"Sho-Gun, huh?" Louis replied, turning his full attention to the armored man. He asked, "So, you like a bodyguard or something"
"Cut the bullshit" The Sho-Gun sneered, "I don't waste my time talking to scum like you. Just die"
''Wait, Sho-Gun?" Axel asked, walking in.
"You again?" Louis asked
"You again?" The Sho-Gun said, turning back to him, "Get out of here, trash, before I throw your ass out through the window"
"Just tell me if your name is Sho-Gun." Axel said sternly.
"Yeah, now fuck off." the man sneered.
"Great, now I can get paid." Axel said, revealing he's some kind of hit man as without warning he raised the M4 Carbine, shooting Sho-Gun though the forehead.
The Sho-Gun's head fell backward from the shot from the gun, only to lurch forward and look down at Axel, cracking his neck as he spoke, "I'm going to kill the Moon Killer, then I'm going to kill you"
"Fool" Will spoke, "The armor of Sho-Gun is stronger than anything else. It'll take more than just a shot from that back alley gun of yours"
"That just makes it more fun" Louis said as he aimed his guns at the Sho-Gun, "After I take this guy out, it's your head next, Mr. Tell Heart"
"I already killed most of Sho-s men, but hey I enjoy a challenge." Axel said, unfazed by what happened.
"I'm getting fed up with these fuckers" The Sho-Gun replied, taking out a large doubled bladed naginata, the staff having a gun barrel for bullets. And without warning, he swung at Axel, the other end swinging toward Louis
Axel merely catches it with his hand, unfazed.
"Your on my list mate." Axel said to Sho-Gun, and suddenly stabs the machete into him, revealing it to magic, as it cuts clean though the armour.
To the Sho-Guns surprise, he could see the machete right in his body. He punched Alex hard in the face, sending him back as he looked down at the wound in his body and spoke, "W-What the hell is this?!"
Axel gets back up, grabbing a second machete. "Your death." Axel said, unable to come up with better one-liner and stabs Sho-Gun though the neck.
Unale to stop the attack, The Sho-Gun was stabbed through the throat, falling backwards as he bled out onto the floor
"So the suit is just nothing if the idiot underneath can't even fight." Tell-Heart said to himself as he watched Sho-Gun struggle to breathe as he started to bleed out on the floor. "What a waste"
Axel finishes Sho off with the M1911 pistol, which has magic bullets unlike the Carbine rifle, which has normal ones.. Probably to trick people.
"You know that this all comes around, eventually" Tell-Heart said
"Yeah, I know" Louis said. Without so much as another word, he fired his gun at Tell-Heart, blowing the top of his head off and spreading the blood onto the window, killing him instantly