वींडवेकर्गाई430 Moon Killer RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jan 08, 2021 at 12:39PM
In this world, The Cold War never truly ended, but a sort of ceasefire. Countries are at an all time distrust with each other, and will willingly take part in killing their highest officials, corporations, or anyone thought to be a spy. But merely killing a target could push the earth to the brink of nuclear war, where everywhere and anywhere would be a battleground. That is why they call upon a Moon Killer. At night, on a full moon, when the earth is bathed in moonlight from the towering skyscrapers reflect the rock in their windows, a Moon Killer assassin takes out their target without fail, without question. A Moon Killer is just a fancy way to describe an assassin. What makes them different is that anyone can be a Moon Killer and anyone can hire a Moon Killer. When a hitman with no loyalty to a country, no means of tracing their contract, and where capture will leave them with no one to get them, leaving them at the mercy of their target, they are the perfect soldier in political espionage. But a professional hitman is still a killer, and a foreign enemy in the eyes of their target. The target will defend themselves however need be. Be it a soldier of their own, their own technology, or whatever need be, rarely does a target go down without a fight. A Moon Killer must always be prepared for the worst. They must always have a back up plan. Or at the very least, they must be prepared to die in this line of work.

NOTES
-This is just a test RP. Whether it goes somewhere or not is not up to me
-You can decide to be a Moon Killer or a Bodyguard for your target. The choice is yours. Either one is equal to the other in strength, intelligence, and tools
-There is no limit on how insane this RP can get. Be it powers, weapons, or even sheer madness, as long as it fits the character, go for it
-When your character loses, THEY DIE! No respawns, no second chances. DEATH IS PERMANENT! Your current limit for permanent characters are: TWO! Limit may change later on
-Every character gets a title card. With a name, a quote, color, and item limited to their character
-For a Moon Killer, names are cute, but meaningless. A thing that some in the business of death, when they could die at any moment, means nothing. Most Moon Killers just go by nicknames
-For a bodyguard, the life of their contract is more important than their own. To survive when their contract is killed is the worst shame. No bodyguard with any self respect would try to come back into the business after a failure like that

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION
-Name
-Occupation (Moon Killer, Body Guard, Politician, etc.)
-Weapon (May Depend)
-Color Association
-Item Association
 In this world, The Cold War never truly ended, but a sort of ceasefire. Countries are at an all time
last edited on Jan 08, 2021 at 12:47PM

वींडवेकर्गाई430 167 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 167

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Canada24 said…
Axel takes phone photo of Sho, sending it to his client.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Windwakerguy430 said…
Louis let out a sigh, shaking his head and he spoke to himself, "That took longer than I would have liked".
He turned his attention back to Axel as he spoke, "So you wanna tell me what sort of fancy ass stuff you used to get through pure titanium with a little knife?"
"My blades are special, they can cut though anything. Same with my axium bullets.. Only had so many of them, so hide them in my pistol, plus it catches them off guard as my rifle has normal bullets." Axel said, while texting aid client.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Right, but I'm not asking about the weapons" Louis said, "I'm asking about the voodoo shit you use to make it so powerful"
"I use to be a body guard for some asshole Night Killer, but than he tried to kill someone close. So long story dead, I killed him, stole his machetes and bullets, and now work as a hitman for hire.. Most Night Killers hire me when too lazy or self centred to do their own job." Axel revealed.
"You know that killing a Moon Killer, as hard as that is, is also illegal." Louis replied, "I could kill you"
"Go ahead." Axel said, not seeming to give a fuck.
Louis looked back at Axel, nodding his head a bit, hands on his hips and near his holsters. But with a shrug, he replied, "Nah, far as I know, you ain't a target. So either you're bullshitting or you're really that good. But a pro doesn't exactly tell someone about their kills. Especially a Moon Killer. So either you're really full of shit or you're really, really good."
But as he finished, the elevator started to sound again, rising up to their floor. He gave a nod and spoke, "Looks like the police are coming. I wouldn't recommend killing them. That'd get you killed. Guess our only option is the window"
''I'm not a Moon Killer, I just got lucky far as I know. Anyway, yeah, following you.''
"Whatever works for you" Louis replied as he turned towards the window. Opening it, he looked down and spoke, "The building has an angle to it. Best thing to do is slide down it"
''Okay.'' Axel replied.
"Good" Louis nodded as he moved out o the way, "You first then. And best hurry. The cops are coming"
Axel jumps down. landing safely.
Louis follows after, sliding down the building with ease, managing to land on the concrete bellow, just before the elevator door opens
''Shit.'' one of the men groaned.
At the bottom, Louis walked past the group of police storming the building, unaware of Louis and Axel's involvement. As Louis strolled casually, her asked Axel, "So you're not a Moon Killer. You gonna tell me your deal is"
''I probably am, I just didn't wanna use the name at the time.'' Axel admitted.
"You are the strangest person I've met in this business and that says a lot" Louis replied in a joking
''Maybe, but never met a guy able to take me down.'' Axel said.
"Not a good idea to think you're unstoppable" Louis replied with a blank stare. "When you stop trying to get stronger, when you think you're invincible, that's when someone can kill you"
''I never said I was invincible, just that your the first Moon Killer I've seen actually capable of the legends. Most flee as soon as I reveal how strong the machete's are.'' Axel revealed.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Don't sound like Killer to me. Sounds like run of the mill crooks to me" Louis replied dryly, showing no respect for cowards that call themselves Moon Killers
''Guess that was why nobdy bothered to arrest me for killing David, the one who had the mechetes'' Axel chuckled.
"Probably. For all I know, you probably did us all a favor" With a shrug, he clapped his hands together and spoke, "Well, I'd say job well done. I'm starved. Noodles sound good to you?"
''I have some canned beans in my bag.'' Axel said, carrying a small backpack which he points at when he says this.
"Sheesh, you really are some unofficial Moon Killer, aren't you" Louis replied as he snapped his fingers, "Come on, Hobo Joe, you gotta treat yourself to some real food once in a while"
''I'm new to it, I work for whoever pays, and live in hotels.'' Axel admitted, not happy, though not sad either.
"All the more reason to accept a free meal when it's offered then, right?" Louis said, continuing forward, "Besides, I feel like sticking with you is a good luck charm of sorts"
''Well with you I will probably make more than a hundred bucks, or whatever is in the target's wallet.'' Axel chuckled, looking though Sho-Gun's wallet while saying so, finding 40 bucks.
"All the more reason to stick together then" Louis replied with a nod
''Come on, Sho is paying.''
[End of Sequence 1]

[Sequence 2: The Kenzo Connection]
Name: Aki Kenzo
Traits: Rough, serious, impatient and brash
Weapon: Brass knuckles and kickboxing shoes
Quote: No matter what it takes, I'll kill you
Color: Dark Blue
Item: Brass knuckle
A few days later, Axel Roland takes the red bandana off his face and enters a pizza place. Just as a costumer, not as a job.
Louis is sitting at the place as well, having already ordered the pizza. He raises his hand and speaks, "Yo, Axel! Over here"

(Also, here's the new title card for the character)
 Louis is sitting at the place as well, having already ordered the pizza. He raises his hand and speak
''Heyhey, look who it is.''
"Yeah, it's me" Louis replied as he leaned back in his seat, "Come on, sit down"
Axel does so.
On the table sat a pizza that Louis had come accustom to. One covered with mushrooms and red peppers, the other side of the pizza being more suited for Axels needs. Louis leaned down, taking a sip of his soda before he spoke up, "So you got like any new jobs or something? Heard that Sojiro Kenzo from Kenzo Enterprise is gonna be coming in a few days. Tons of Moon Killers gonna be all over for that kind of job."
''Not the first time I had to hide out.'' Axel said, taking a mushroom slice.
"Can't hide from this kinda job. Kenzo is like the biggest deal in the weapons manufacturing business. He's also old time. Like, dudes 124 years old. He's made from the fucking stone age. All he can think about is Japanese traditions and all that. Way of the samurai, some old time horseshit they speak of. Giving our products to the enemy is a great sin. If anyone's gonna pull the pin on this whole ceasefire and turn this powder keg into a full on war, it's that wrinkled fuck"
Axel doen't have a reply.
"Man of few words as always" Louis groaned, "Come on man. No thoughts or opinions and shit?"
''My client maybe could of mentioned this, all he said was 'silence Sho-Gun'. I got lucky he was even there, I had no photo, nothing. Barely even a award.. This is why I told my sister I need to find a normal job, but nope she has to keep signing me onto ''hitmen for hire'', now I might die, hope your happy Sally.'' Axel complained, the last part being more to himself.
"Sheesh. Trouble at home, I take it. " Louis replied dryly, not pressing further
''Just sibling arguments, never lasts.''
"Well at least you got a sibling. Probably the best I was an only child" Louis replied, finishing his drink, letting the ice sit at the bottom of the glass
Axel pats him.
Louis immediately lurches back before speaking, "What am I, a dog? I don't need sympathy. Christ, I kill people regularly. Don't go wasting your pity in people who don't want or need it"
Axel shrugs and keeps eating.