हीरोस of Olympus RP Club The Pitt *Finished*

Nicolicious posted on Sep 10, 2012 at 01:35PM
Ok so this is about a Slave Encampment built by the Grazers where Demigods are taken to be well Slaves,
The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods. The mortals decided the gods where to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter living as slaves in The Pitt the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City.where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers.
This RP is about the Demigod Slaves who live in The Pitt.
--------
The Parts of The Pitt.:
The Slave Town(Rubbletown)-This is where the slaves live. Inside is a medical facilty, several homes and a racing track where the slaves run otherwise they get shot.
The Arena-This is where the slaves compete to the death against other slaves.
Slaver Area-This is where the Grazers live allong with several other stores/services.
The Offices-This is where Slaves are given jobs that they must do otherwise they are beaten. To death.
The Courtyard-Where the Grazers failed experiments of mutated demigods live. Also they like to rip you apart so you better come prepared...
-------------------------
The creatures in the courtyard are:
Slicers-Humanoid but smaller about 4ft tall and fleshy pink with long claws and sharp canine teeth.
Crushers-Large humanoid beings that are around 8ft tall and are very muscular and their skin is brown or just really dirty. They wear clothes that are mad of demigod skin, bones and their armour and other metals they find laying around. They use metal poles to attack.
Reaver-Large creatures with doglike bodies that stand on two legs and have the deformed face of a human. They use their claws and teeth to kill.
The Crazy Ones-Slaves that have been driven insane and live in the Courtyard. They use guns and melee to kill you.
-------------
Slaves wear explosive/electric colars. If the slave tries to escape the colar goes off deheading them and possibly killing others in the vicinity. If a Slaver or Grazer is unhappy with a Spaves behaviour they will activate the electric colour shocking the Slabe to the ground.
A Slave will not be aloud to leave Rubbletown without the Slavers or Grazers permission.
Eventually a Slave will have their colar taken off and they may go wherever they wish in The Pitt. Of course after they have gained The Pitts trust.
-------------
Slaves are given these jobs:
Arena Fighting-The slave must fight in the Arena twice for the day.
Clear Rubble-The slave must clear rubble in a certain place.
Perform Jobs for the Slavers and Grazers.-The slave will perform a personal or specific job a Grazer or Slaver will give them.
--------------
Name-

Immortal Parent-

Mortal Parent-

Age-

Appearance-

Personality-

How they came to The Pitt(optional)-

Other-
----------------
Slaves:
Cara-Thanatos-NicoL(Me)
Blaze Ironheart-Hercules-Blaze_of_Ares
Jacob Kid-Boreas-SharkSpirit
Ace-Ares-C&T
Nicholas Da Vinci-Hephaestus-Darkling_Menace
Seanna Black-Hades-Blacklovebites
Devin Goldson-Apollo-JasmineValdez
Alvin Ewing-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Peter Torres-Themis-Pheonix_Stone
----------------
The City:
link
 Ok so this is about a Slave Encampment built द्वारा the Grazers where Demigods are taken to be well Slave
last edited on Nov 27, 2012 at 07:55AM
save

हीरोस of Olympus RP Club 1263 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1263

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nicolicious said…
Name:Cara

Ip:Atlas

Mp:Deceased

Appearance:The same as always except I have Blonde hair and red streaks.

Personality:Ruff but kind, hardened by spending two years in The Pitt.

Other:Has gained the trust of The Pitt and is in charge of Rubbletown.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Blaze_of_Ares said…
Name- Blake Ironheart

Immortal Parent- Hercules

Mortal Parent- Julia Ironheart

Age- 18

Appearance- Red hair and Red eyes

Personality- Trouble maker, hates mortals and hates his mom

How they came to The Pitt(optional)- His was born of a grazer, Julia Ironheart and Hercules. She knew who Hercules was but Hercules gave her a potion and she had Blake. He was in the pitt since he was a baby. He hates his mother.

Other- His mother is a very high ranking Grazer and is the warden of the pitt. He is in Arena Fighting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­

Blake marches towards the arena, he sees his mother talking to a general in the office. They both glared at each other. Blake kicks his officer, one holding his remote. He crushes the remote and charges at the office. The general and his mother stood up and walked backwards
"Take him down!!!" Julia shouted. Blake hits the window of the office with his chained hands.
"Come on! Tell them who I am!" Blake screamed, still hitting "Tell them your son is a demigod!! Tell them I'm your son!!!!!" Blake was shot at the back with a sedative. He fainted and woke up in his cell in the arena
 Name- Blake Ironheart Immortal Parent- Hercules Mortal Parent- Julia Ironheart Age- 18 A
I sit on my chair watching an arena battle when a Grazer walks up o me and tells me Blake is back. I sigh get up off my chair and walk to his cell. I open the cell door and close it behind me. "Blake. Please do as you are told. Also you have a fight soon. Be ready."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Shark_Spirit said…
Name- Jacob Winter Kid

Immortal Parent- Boreas

Mortal Parent- Amanda Kid

Age-18

Appearance- Light blue eyes and light white hair

Personality- Calm, Confusing, Hates the Pitt, Confident, and hates mortals.

How they came to The Pitt(optional)- He was born to another Grazer, who didn't know Boreas was Boreas, in till after she was pregnant, so she left him in a cell, not wanting anything to do with a demigod child, even her own.

Other- He is in Arena Fighting like Blake, He uses cards to fight, and he hates the gods for being discovered.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Jacob sighs in his cell, shuffling his cards that he uses, then he flips one, and it turns into a 1ft dagger. He taps it three times, so it turns back into a card, and he shuffles them once more, then put them on the sections of his coat, and his Ace hidden in his sleeve. A guard tells him, he has a fight, so cracks his knuckles, and got ready.
 Name- Jacob Winter Kid Immortal Parent- Boreas Mortal Parent- Amanda Kid Age-18 Appearanc
I leave Blaze's cell and tug my collar. I walk to my chair overlooking the Arena battle and run my fingers across the buttons on the collar.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ConnerandTravis said…
Name- Ace ?

Immortal Parent- Ares

Mortal Parent- ?

Age- Looks about 18-19

Appearance- Scar across his right eye. Black hair, brown eyes. Muscles, mischievously smile

Personality- He gets mad easily and is a smart-ass

Other- Clears rubble. He was an orphan because his mom didn't want to die for having him and he got caught when he was around 16. Got the nickname Ace for being an expertise
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__

I was in my cell, relaxing. A Grazer comes up to me and I know where I'm going. "So, Officer where you taking me now?" I sarcastically say.
"You know where you're going Ace. To see the warden." The Grazer responds.
We walk in silence as we approach the office. The Grazer does all the stuff and pushes me through the door.
"Watch it bud, my arms and legs are needed." I snap.
I wait and the warden comes out. "Hello Ace."
"Hello Warden, nice day we are having isn't?"
"Enough. Ace, do you know why you are here again?"
"Got in trouble with the other slaves?"
"Yes sir. That's the fourth time this week."
"Not my fault warden. The other slaves were bothering me and I threw a piece of rock to them."
"Take him back to his cell." The warden commands.
The Grazers hurry me back to my cell.
"Nice talking to you Warden!" I call out.
I hear the Grazers talking about me.
"If it weren't for the fact that the warden favors him so much, he'd be dead." One of the Grazers say. Next thing I know, I'm in my cell.
He then waited, but nobody came to get him to the arena, so he moved around, till a card fell into his hand and it was: The Fool
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Blaze_of_Ares said…
Blake walks into another arena and began fighting another person. He went easy on his demigod breathen. He then finishes him off and walk back to his cell. He took a card Ace of Hearts he got from Jake. He throw it at the wall and it stuck in. Frustrated he punched the wall and it made cracks
I watch Blaze fight some poor guy and order some other slaves to clean up the body.
I hear Blake punch the wall. "Blake! Stop that!" I scream from my cell.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना darkling_menace said…
Name- Nicholas Da Vinci.

Immortal Parent- Hephaestus.

Mortal Parent- Alice Da Vinci.

Age- 16.

Appearance- Brown hair, brown eyes, dark blue jeans, gray shirt with oil stains, black boots, work gloves, and glasses

Personality- Really quiet around people he doesn't know, and likes to just do his work most of the time.

How they came to The Pitt(optional)- He was going to be executed by Grazers during some rally when the machine they were using broke and Nicholas said he could fix it, but instead of killing him, the Grazers brought him to the Pitt as a maintenance worker.

Other- Nicholas is used a maintenance man at the Pitt although his intelligence goes far beyond just fixing machines.
I walk to the cell bars. "Anybody here that I can talk to?" I shout.
yea, im here
*im fixing pipes*
what do you need?
"Somebody to talk to Nicky."
well im not doing anything important, whats on your mind?
One of the Grazers comes by and looks at Nick. "If he dies I die." I say to the Grazer. He goes away. "Bored out of my mind bud."
i keep myself busy with work
*tosses Ace a wrench*
its kept me sane all these years, that pipe down there is leaking a bit, see if you can tighten it up
"Look Nick, I'm not a mechanical guy like yourself, I'm strength. I'm sorry for damaging that pipe."
its fine i'll fix it
*removes the broken pipe, and replaces it with a new one from my tool belt*
the great-great-great-great-great-great-great-­gre­at-­gre­at-­gre­at-­gre­at-­gre­at grandson of Leonardo Da Vinci, reduced to this
"So Nick, how did you get caught?"
i used to be part of a group of half-bloods running from the Grazers, one day when we were in the forest we were caught be a group of them and they brought us to a rally where they killed my friends one by one, when the executioner broke, i i told them i could fix it and when i did, they decided to keep me around, what about you?
I walk down a row of cells and see two guys talking. "Now if I didn't have this collar on my neck I would be allowed to kill you." I say.
"You wouldn't want to do that sweetie" I say with a smile. I turn to Nick. "I was running from the G's and I was caught in an alleyway."
i could probably take that collar off for you, if i had the right tools
I look at the Ace of Hearts, and shake my head. I raise my arms out, all of the cards falling into my hands, and I shuffle them and flip one. It was a wand upside down.
"What tools do you need St. Nick?"
I perk up, after I pick up the card of sounds, and it picks up sounds, so I follow them.
"If only but the Grazers would kill us all without blinking. Even if you were important to them." I say.
"I guess so. So what's your name?"
"Cara." I say.
these Grazers tend to not pay attention to their tech as much as i do, i know how these things work more than they do
" So, you do?" I say/ask, getting to where they were.
yea, but i'll need a collar, and it has to be off someone, i don't wanna risk someone dying because of me
I click my fingers together" I can get my collar off momentarily"
any longer than 3 minutes and the sensor will go off indicating you've removed it and Grazers will be here in a snap
"Amd we don't want to keep the Grazers waiting." I say smiling.
"Give it time, I'll have my collar off in no time."
I look up then touch my collar, and it pops out, and I touch something on it." You have 8 minutes" I say, after I give it to him.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Blacklovebites said…
Name- Seanna Black

Immortal Parent- Hades

Mortal Parent- don't know

Age- 15

Appearance-(pic.)

Personality- unpredictable

Other- she has an angelic voice when she sings
 Name- Seanna Black Immortal Parent- Hades Mortal Parent- don't know Age- 15 Appearance-(p
*starts singing safe and sound*
meh
( Looks like a vampire...)
(it is a vampire)
( Oh wow, that doesn't help anyone)
(uh-huh)
*takes out my tools and starts working on the collar*
now i'll just take out the miniature warheads and the high voltage hooks without activating the security sensors, the collar will become totally safe
*fixes collar and takes the removed parts*
simple
"Nice. See I could get away from the G's, but not do that. You my friend are amazing. I'm calling you Mechanical Ace."
"Right. Anyway I'm being sent into the Courtyard tomorrow so could you hurry with mine?"

(The courtyard was a dangerous abandoned area in The Pitt where mutated Demigods from failed experiments live. Also they try to kill you.)
Jakes gonna have to take them off, hes the only one who seem to know how
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JasmineValdez said…
Name: Devin King

Immortal Parent: Apollo (She doesn't know it yet)

Mortal parent: Famous singer, Katie King (yeah, I just made that up.)

Appearance: small, pale, dark hair and gold eyes

Personality: She's nice and and popular person under normal circumstances, but coming to the Pitt scarred her emotionally and mentally. She has been through much more than someone her age should be able to handle.

How she came to the Pitt: rumors started around her mother being seen with Apollo. An angry mob came to their family mansion, and set fire to it, dragging Devin out, away from everything she's ever known. Eventually she was turned in to the grazers, who brought her here.

Other: She doesn't know any of her talents now, but she'll be a great archer and have the gift of prophecy.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JasmineValdez said…
I scream and try to escape, get out, do something. I cant stand much more of this and I just got here. Grazers are on either side of me, dragging me somewhere unknown. " Let me go! I'm not a demigod! What on earth even is a demigod?! You have the wrong person, please!" The just tighten their grip and ignore me. I'm not a traitor, why am I here? The news keeps encouraging people to turn in traitors, demigods to the grazers, but didn't do anything. They toss me in a cell, and for other first time in a while a get a good look at myself, in my reflexion of the plexiglass cell door. My hair's a wild mess, my white leather jacket is torn and covered in dirt, and my eyes have the same look as a rabid animal, or a manic. I curl into a ball on the floor, shaking. Something is seriously wrong.
"Yeah, you got to get that collar off you."