Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2701-2750 of 3418

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना delenasalvatore said…
@Laynaa, I believe that TVGuide talked to Nina and Ian at the PCAs, and Ian told them that Damon would be waking up naked with another woman who is 'a hot vampire', and while Nina couldn't confirm who the woman was, she did say that it was a character fans are familiar with, and Elena will 'definitely have an opinion on it.'

Naturally, everyone assumes it will be Katherine, but it might not be. Could Rebekah have come 'undaggered' by that episode, and want to mess with DE? Damon would never sleep with Rebekah, but maybe she orchestrates something to make it LOOK that way to Elena to get back at her for staking her. It could be a Datherine flashback scene, but why would Elena have something to say about a Datherine hook-up, when she already knows they were together?? It sure sounds like it happens in the present day. I don't think it would be Caroline (although you never know with this show, so I don't think we should rule it out), but I REALLY can't see DK sex happening unless they were BOTH wasted and upset about something. I think that Rebekah scheming to get her own back at Elena, mean-girls style is the most plausible. Maybe she spikes Damon's drink with something to knock him out, or gets a witch to cook up a spell or something like that. Then she makes sure Elena walks in on them and assumes the worst. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना eve_k said…
I think it is Rebekah too.They allready said that Katherine isn't in 3x15,and Caroline has her story with Klaus now,so she too is unlikely...Could be Rebekah messing up with DE but could it be Damon actually sleeping with her,because somethings happens,or he thinks happens between Stefan and Elena?Damon doew take reckless decisions when he is hurt...Could this be one of them?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Delena4eva said…
mischievous
I see Cleverbot is getting smarter...
 I see Cleverbot is getting smarter...
mischievous
LOL! hehehe... It's a bit mean :-o
 LOL! hehehe... It's a bit mean :-o
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bdavis98 said…
the bamon fans r really CRAZY because they r also bonnie & kalus fans and look at what they r saying:

"I Can't Even Come In This Spot Anymore, Me Losing Hope For Klonnie Was More Painful Than Losing Hope For Bamon And I'm So Sad, It Look Crazy For Someone The Say This But It So Painful That It's Almost Become physically Painful, So I May Not Come More Often Than I Use To!!!!! ;("

"im so sad to heard that but i understand why because im in the same mood as you...bamon/klonnie/bonnie this si too much...writers ignore everything wich concerned bonnie....but we have to be strong guys!!! we have to find a way to show them that we're here and they cant just ignore us because we'll be more vocal more present!!! we'll not lose our love about klonnie bonnie or bamon !!!!"

"We need you.. keep faith.. I dont think there is any love thing going on betwwn Caroline and Klaus even if it is annoying to see them together..."

"No please don't leave. I'm sure klonnie will have scenes with each other soon. You just have to be patient my friend. We knew from the get go that Klonnie wasn't going to be those type of couples that fell for each other easily. No it's gonna take some time. So please don't go. :)"
they r do live in neverland or toon town or whatever they r insain
Delena4eva, that is hilarious!

bdavis98, I would rather they were going nuts over Klonnie than Bamon. It seems that Bonnie fans are desperate for her to hook up with one of the male leads, but not Stefan, strangely enough. I was kind of hoping they would give Bonnie a new love interest with someone dangerous, so Bamon fans would move on to another ship and forget about Bamon. Why not? Bamon's going nowhere. The sooner they latch onto something new, the better, I say.

eve_k, I thought about that too, but I thought it seemed more likely to happen with Katherine. Damon does do stupid things in the heat of the moment, especially when he's upset, so it's possible I suppose. I think if he thinks Elena is back with Stefan, after everything that's happened, there's a chance he could use Rebekah as a revenge hook-up, but then again, I'm not so sure Rebekah would want to sleep with Damon, unless she wanted to get back at Stefan for supposedly resuming his relationship with Elena, in which case, it sort of makes sense. On the other hand, I don't know if Damon would 'go there' with REBEKAH out of choice, even if he WAS upset and angry at SE, when she's a potential threat to Elena. Couldn't he just pick another random girl? Something BAD must go down in 3x14/15...
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
smirk
@bdavis *headdesk* Klonnie is just another example of Bonnie fans wanting to team Bonnie up with a powerful character! I swear they call us whiny babies when we don't get Delena? they should look at themselves!! Thats all they do is WHINE & COMPLAIN!! In fact I dont give a <see below image> about Bamon OR Klonnie
 @bdavis *headdesk* Klonnie is just another example of Bonnie प्रशंसकों wanting to team Bonnie up with a po
laugh
@delenasalvatore :-D Cleverbot ships Delena!
I agree with @delenasalvatore.Let them be focused on klonnie,I prefer that too...And you are also right, something bad must be happening in 3x14 and 3x15,otherwise that "hook up" does not fit Damon's and,assyming it is her,Rebakh's character...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aceg said…
@Delena4eva: Lol you are mean haha. there is a bamon fan standing right here :P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Laynaa said…
@Delena4eva, hahahaha. That picture is what I always say, "I don't give a rats ass what they say." Good one! :)
mischievous
@aceg LOL... well this is a rant thread ;-p~~
 @aceg LOL... well this is a rant thread ;-p~~
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना delenaluv said…
big smile
AWWW. who can't 4give that face?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना traceypharm said…
heart
@Delena4eva, awww. Melts me like Damon's puppy face that he gives Elena in 3x12.
@traceypharm, that is exactly what I thought when I see puss in boots face! I love Damon's pout :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RachaelF8 said…
I don't mean to bring a downer, but this is the rant thread and I need to rant! Usually I'm positive, hell I wrote an article about how I thought SE weren't soul mates and that DE were. I was positive, but I guess this was going to happen when we started getting what we wanted with DE. The first 2 seasons we were brought through the ringer, always anxious about what angst was around the corner for DE. This season however it's been good with them and I let my guard down...then Kevin Williamson goes and says something like this: 'Stefan and Elena are so much more than soul mates...' or something along them lines:/ Seriously? I'm loosing faith in DE guys! Someone prove me wrong! By the way, is that quote new? I seen some SE fans post it on tumblr and just assumed it was new:/
i don't think this will help u RachelF8, but i have lost hope too once or twice but then i noticed something, and that is i NEVER really lost hope on DE just the writers and producers of the show,i know in my hear that DE r the RIGHT REAL EPIC couple on the show but sadlly fucked up KW runs the show and him and JP r such stelena for some reason but if they r good prodoucers and know what's best for the show what will make the show last for 6 season or more is to give in to DE fans otherwise TVD will be history and in a few years nobody is going to remeber it
Allthough I think Carina generally is a little biased in her recaps,those parts agreed with me completely:" Sheriff Mom is a little more anti-Klaus than the Mayor is, but she still wants Stefan to stand down from his quest for revenge. She's right. I still don't understand what Stefan wants revenge for. He promised Klaus 10 years of servitude and Klaus let him off the hook after just a few months. His girlfriend and his brother still cared about him. Everything that Klaus "took" from Stefan, Stefan can have back, if he stops being such a massive jerk. He should stop making a spectacle of himself and focus on the singular goal of getting that fourth coffin open to kill Klaus." "Destroying Klaus is all I have left," he says. Apparently, he missed the entire first half of the season, when Elena and Damon were falling all over themselves to save him every single day. He hasn't actually lost anything. If he focused his energy on getting his humanity back, Klaus wouldn't have actually stolen anything from him".It's exactly what we keep saying,that had he came back we Klaus freed him,he would have gotten everything back,he CHOOSE not to!!!!
RachaelF8, the fan who posted the 'Kevin Williamson quote' on the SE wall saw it on-line a few times, but she couldn't cite the direct source, because there doesn't seem to be one. I spent ages trawling through tumblrs etc looking for the actual source it came from. And guess what? I couldn't find one. Loads of SE blogs posted it: 'Stefan and Elena can't even be described as soulmates because they are that much more' and cited KW, but one only has the quote, but not the 'source'. It sure sounds to me as if an SE fan said it on their blog, and everyone assumed Kevin had said it, when in fact, he said no such thing. Yes, he did say about 2 years ago that SE were soulmates, but then he went and retracted it and said 'you don't always end up with your soulmate.' I'm sure that if he did say it, it was ages ago. He certainly would never say something like that now. So I wouldn't worry about it, because the validity of the 'quote' is VERY doubtful.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheWuzzy said…
RachelF8 That's clearly a fake quote, the writers try hard not to be biased like that. What's more you only have to look at the hilarious lack of chemistry between them to see that as a couple they are doomed to failure. ;D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kuisuira said…
laugh
Bamon is MORE THAN enough,and now Klonnie ? o.0 What the hell is happening in the head of those people ?!i don't even remember the last scene Bonnie had with Klaus..season 2 or..oh nevermind .
And i've got to admit that im starting to scare of the Bamon fans.They're just somehow..really madness and abnormal.
I guess the next time a strong , cool male character will show up and his name's X,then we will have Xonnie .And when Xonnie are not gonna happen ,some Bamon fans will fell like "It's So Painful That It's Almost Become physically Painful",lol.
angry
WTF i didn't thin I CAN HATE STEFAN EVEN MORE BUT AFTER 3X12 i don't CARE IF HE'S A MAIN CHARACTER HE NEEEDS TO FUCKING DIE RIGHT NOW.stefan is the biggets ass-hole on the show even klaus is better than him i mean after evrything damon has done for him SAVED HIS STUPIED LIFE MORE THAN ONCE,PROTECT HIS GIRLFRIEND FROM ANY DANGER,SPENT THE WHOLE SUMMER TRAKING HIM DOWN TO SAVE HIM AND OFFERD HIMSELF TO TAKE HI PLACE,FREED HIM FROM THE PERISION ELENA & LEXIE PUT HIM AND TRIED TO REACH OUT FOR HIS HUMANITY AFTER ALL OF THAT HE HAS THE NERVE TO SAY TO ELENA THAT SHE'S BETTER THAN DAMON REALLY??
angry
EXACTLY!!!! SPEAK 4 UR FUCKIN SELF STEFAN. ELENA IS BETTER THAN U BUT PERFECT 4 DAMON.

he did all of that and people still treated him like shit, like he's the bad guy and NOT NOT ONCE HE COMPLAINED NOT ONCE, not once he run way to TAKE revenge and shut off his humniaty and kidnaped the women he loves and treathen to kill her and as a result becomes a vampire.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HaleyDewit said…
angry
If Stefan was only half the man Damon is, he wouldn't have lost Elena. Is it really so hard to admit that your brother is not so awful as you paint him to be, Stefan? Can you for once not think about yourself? You don't deserve Elena, you pushed her away! You don't have the right to punch anyone. You should be on your knees begging for forgiveness. You should be kissing the ground your brother walks on, you ungrateful son of a bitch!
TROLLS! WHY DO THEY ALWAYS FIND MY ARTICLES?!
What happened to good manners? What happened to respect? I don't go sniffing around the SE spot to see what I can dig up. Why do they have to come here? Why? It's so annoying!

Onto Stefan. Or to be more precise, his fans. I'm sooo fed-up of hearing 'Poor Stefan gave up everything, only for his brother to kiss his girl. He lost Elena, he lost his humanity, and all for Damon to stab him in the back.' It makes me so mad. HOW did Stefan lose EVERYTHING? Please, enlighten me. As far as I can see, he still had Elena, even though he treated her like crap. He still had Katherine, he still had his friends, and he still had Damon and a home. Elena and Damon fought for Stefan until the very end. HE chose to leave town. He chose to take revenge on Klaus. He chose to make Elena re-live her worst nightmare by threatening to drive her off the bridge where her parents died. Even after Klaus freed him from compulsion, he chose to run away instead of staying in Mystic Falls. He chose to lose Elena. He didn't fight for her, even when she tried so hard for him, willing him to hold on. He chose to let her go. It's a ridiculously OTT statement to make, claiming he 'lost everything', when all he had to do was turn around and go home to the people who loved him.
@delenasalvatore your articles are always brilliant and I don' think that trolls can stand that!Maybe because they now deep down that you are speaking the truth and feel they have to contradict it somehow....SE fans are quoting Stefan "Klaus made me lose everything,he made it me into a moster".Actually,I think that the truth is that the monster was allready in there buried all Klaus did was to free him.He went away after homecoming because yet AGAIN he is feeling unworthy and loathes himself.Yet AGAIN he has to be the martyr!!!Stefan thinks that he can't stand the horror of what Klaus made him do,so he pushes everyone away...Because he is not worthy of love and respect anymore.But in the same time feels jealous because he cares he justs pretends not to,for the greater good.That is what SE fans praise him for.Am I the only one how sees his actions not as something to be proud for,but as sheer stupidity?????????
big smile
u r totally speaking the facts not altering them 2 serve ur own view or purpose unlike stelena. wasn't elena a back-stabbing bitch last week? do they like her again now cuz saint stefan wants her back now that he realized she has moved on and with whom he's always feared with...damon. he always knew how damon felt and now he knows elena feels the same way. her guilt and 4giveness will bring her back 2 stefan....but her love 4 damon won't keep her there!!!!!!!
heart
@delenasalvatore: No one writes articles the way you do!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mata1987 said…
mischievous
its from fanpop I understood why SE fans actually love Stelena. Because SE fans are TRULY the most selfish people on the world and Stefan is selfish,so they're the same :)
@mata1987, I couldn't help but laugh at that!! HAHA. AS for delenasalvatore, if trolls are reading and responding to your articles, than it means you're doing something right.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vdtheseries said…
big smile
Why is it so hard for Stefan's fans to accept the goodness Damon has done so far? I don't even judge Stefan until this season. The dick he is! They got nerves to say Damon and Elena betrayed him. PUULEASE! Have they forgotten the first half of this season? I think they can only remember what is shown to them on weekly basis only. Oh, Stefan got some nerve to say Elena is better than Damon and then go punch Damon in the face. Can this guy get any worser week by week? I thought I couldn't hate him more than I already are, but this episode just proved me wrong. And what make him looked really bad in the fans' eyes is that he always put Damon down. He never once praised Damon (from what I remember) or be happy for him. Man, I was so happy when Jamie shot him. I wish he would pull that trigger more than once. Perhaps 10 or 20 times. Stefan so deserved to be shot at! I wish Elena would just leave him there squirming like a helpless 5 year old, but I'm so freaking happy when Elena told Stefan that she didn't feel guilty about kissing Damon. Way to go, Elena! And please, don't feel sorry for that useless bastard. He doesn't deserve your sympathy!

@delenasalvatore, can you give me the link to this article that you're talking about? Thanks! I want to read it.
angry
He never once praised Damon (from what I remember) or be happy for him

I totally agree with this! It's exactly what I was thinking when he said 'you're better than him' Once again he needs to point out Damon's flaws to cover his own. I just hate him for that! From 1x01 till now Stefan has not once said something good about Damon. Well, maybe Elena is better than Damon, but Stefan definitely isn't!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना twinflames said…
hmmm
^ so true! His 'you're better than both of us' speech annoyed me to no end.. May be he is right. Elena deserves a normal life, which she can't have with either brother. But why is he realizing this just now?? Didn't he think of it when he himself was in a relationship with Elena!! It's now when he sees Damon and Elena getting closer, seeing Elena move on that he voices his opinion.. This is what made me angry. Damon was the one with Elena, supporting and protecting her all through this mess. He does deserve Elena!
Lets see if Stefan himself lives up to his own words! Coz what i see from 3.14 pics, he's going to go after Elena and try to win her over back..
^So true.When they get back together suddenly the "you're better that both of us"(meaning don't be with me either) is goint to dissappear and be replaced with "Please,I know you are better that me,but I love you,take me back,comfort me that I am still the good guy,and not a monster,I feel so bad about myself,heal me!!!"Classic Stefan.And to quote a comment I read on Youtube "And you wonder why I prefer Damon"!!!!!!!!
I am really getting sick of SE fans saying that Elena is Stefan's girl and you don't break the bro code by getting with his girlfriend. Sure, in reality that is true, but let's also face something, Stefan and Elena aren't together anymore. So that means she is no longer his girlfriend. Secondly, I think the bro code was broken since Katherine happened. They both knew they were with Katherine, but they still saw Katherine behind each others backs.

Importantly, I also don't understand why these SE fans keep labeling Elena as 'Stefans girl', because she is nobody's property. She is Elena Gilbert, her own self. I posted on Tumblr one day saying when SE fans keeping quoting 'Stefans girl' it comes off that Elena & Stefans relationship is a possessive one. And I'm sorry, but no possessive relationship is healthy.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rosyn_cullen said…
Totally agree with what @Laynaa said. They keep saying that Elena betrayed Stefan when she kissed Damon but she didn't cause she and Stefan weren't together anymore. I'm so tired of this!! What happened when Stefan and Rebekah kissed? I don't remember them saying anything about it.
@rosyn_cullen, you're totally right! He did kiss Rebekah, but many SE fans said he was thinking about Elena when he did it. I am sick of all those excuses. Am I the only one who thinks Stefan must have been having sex with girls? I mean he would have a bunch of scantily clad girls, feeding off them, so who says he wasn't doing anything?

Stefan is no saint, so it aggravates me when people limelight him that way!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rosyn_cullen said…
@Laynaa Exactly! I'm sure too that he slep with that girls. And how could he be thinking about Elena when he kissed Rebekah? That doesn't make sense. All what St. Stefan does is right but Damon can't make a little mistake cause they always start to say stupid things about him. I seriously hate Stefan everyday more.
tongue
I really don't understand how they can still defend him. Is their ST. Stefan bubble ever going to explode?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना twinflames said…
I know!! The SE fans were all like Damon kissed his brother's girl, and bla bla bla.. No! Damon kissed the woman he LOVES... Damon tried to kiss his brother's girl in 1.03! Not now. Coz a) S & E are no longer together! and b) Damon has loved this girl for a long time now..
and um.. hello "saint" stefan DICK stefan BROKE UP with her and RAN WAY when he had the chance to go back HE LEFT HER so how in the world is she "he's girl" he LEFT HER which means she was/still SINGLE she has EVERY RIGHT to go and have dates and kiss and have sex with whom ever she wants so does damon, i'm pretty sure if she kissed a random guy SE wouldn't react that way, they r reacting this way because they know deep down that damon is a big threat tto their fake chesssy relationship
A bit off topic on the current rant but what you do think of Bonnie asking Elena (in the car) whether it was a good kiss & when Elena said nothing Bonnie then said it must have been really good with a smile on her face (can't remember the exact dialogue!!) I think Bonnie may just be a Delena shipper! LOL!! That may screw with some Bamon fans heads but they most likely would say that 'Bonnie is asking how Damon kisses because she wondering what it would be like to kiss him' :-o
they alardey have in YT, someone said "looks like bonnie wants some of the action" or something like that,but yeah that was out of the blue her kindaof being ok with the whole thing seeing that she hates damon i think the writers put it there so we would like her more or something

anyway can u comment about my rant plz thanks
smirk
@bdavis it's true that Stefan broke up with Elena! So he has no right to tell her what to do or how to feel!
If they get back together {barf} it will never be the same as Elena will remember that Stefan was willing to risk her life to get back at Klaus...
As for the Stelena scenes... I didn't see anything between them, it sounded like dialogue between exes! whatever. The Stelenas are just about wetting themselves with exitement over those scenes
 @bdavis it's true that Stefan broke up with Elena! So he has no right to tell her what to do या how t
Oh, if Elena would've kissed some random guy they still would've called her a cheating slut, because she's Stefan's girl.
Talking about DE Kiss, SE fans say it was like a brother/sister kiss and at the same time they say Elena is cheating on Stefan and Damon is stealing Stefan's girl. Eeeeehhhh...okay.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना WonderlandKills said…
At the moment, I'm annoyed at two main things in the show.
Firstly, since when was it okay for Elena to be angry at Damon after he fed her his blood to SAVE HER, then to almost forgive Stefan when he fed her his blood to KILL HER after ONE EPISODE.
Secondly, when did Stefan think he had any fucking rights to punch Damon? It wasn't okay to just brush it off Elena, then take it out on his brother, especially if Elena said SHE kissed him, even if it was the other way around.
wow if they say that's brother & sister kiss then they r more TWISTED than i thought, i didn't know u can kiss ur brother who u have feelings for and is very attracted to that way,hey maybe u can also sleep with ur brother any say hey its a sibbling thing that we do from time to time.

they r insan and so disgustting ewwwww,i don't have any brothers but i do have cousins and the idea of me kissing any one of them in a " DE sibling" way gross me out
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mine17 said…
angry
Guys I just saw the new still from 3x14, and I don't think it will be a good episode for DE. I sensing a SE reunion, I mean, seriously?!?!?! After everything that happened, I'll be mad with Elena if she forgives Stefan, just because he is feeling guilty or whatever he says. I know I shouldn't be jumping on conclusions, it may be nothing but sometimes I just want see DE happening.