Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1951-2000 of 3418

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना twinflames said…
surprise
Found this on SE spot..
"its too bad stefan have done more and sacrificed more for damon though. I can't really say much on damon's part."
"^Because Damon is selfish, that's why. And severely unappreciative. Damon is all about me, me, me, me. Stefan is the complete and total opposite."

So, Damon is selfish now! seriously, After all that he's done for his brother, he's still all about me! *facepalm*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना eve_k said…
Yes,he is so selfish that even though he could hit any minute on Elena now and he senses she would say yes,he has done nothing of the sort,respecting that she is his brother's girlfriend, the brother how gave himself to Klaus to save him!!!How selfish of him to respect and appreciate that!!!!!!!!How unappreciative!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना delenasalvatore said…
I notice that Poison has been less active on the Bamon spot, but for some reason, she's using her other account instead...did she fall out with them or something? It's kind of weird that she's got another username...duplicitous...
I still haven't received a reply from the Bamon fan I messaged. I think the administrators took the article down, because she doesn't seem to have been on the spot recently.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना loveissweet19 said…
Seriously at this point I try not to care what people are saying about Damon and Delena, I feel like D/E are happening right before our eyes and honestly I can't bother to get upset about what the haters have to say. You know there will be hate, there was always hate against DE (even before they was any real romantic progression in their relationship). So now that Elena's starting to fall for Damon and D/E is actually becoming a reality right before their eyes, they will retort to all kinds of silliness to make themselves feel better.

I never understand SE fans who flat out deny anything good about Damon and DE. They tell themselves that SE will be endgame, DE will just be a fling and an obstacle in SE's epic love,Elena will NEVER love Damon, like she loves Stefan etc. etc. and they just completely devalue DE's relationship to make themselves feel better about their ship as if it holds no importance. I always laugh when I read, Elena will NEVER love Damon as much as she loves Stefan.. I'm like really? How is that? How do we know this? What if she ends up loving Damon more than she ever knew it was possible to love someone? There's always that possibility right? LOL. I love DE and this show, but I would never say DE WILL be end-game, because I know that there are a bunch of season left for this show, and the possibilities are endless. I think DE have a pretty darn good chance at being end-game and I would just LOVE it if they were, but I don't make bold claims because the writers can do what they want and the possibilities are endless.

I may not be a fan of SE but I can admit that SE love each other, they weren't just a fling or an obstacle for DE, this show is about a love triangle and despite me finding SE mind numbingly boring, I know that both relationships DE/SE are important and also D/S. So it really baffles me when I see other fans writing DE off as some kind of meaningless fling. If the writers wanted DE to be a meaningless fling, they would have took them all the way already. They would have kissed and slept with each other by now, they wouldn't build up to this kind of stuff. I may not know much about writing but you don't put a relationship through all this hell and create this foundation of trust, love and loyalty just to make it a fling! And then there's those who claim that Elena only loves Damon as a friend or platonically. Really? I never seen anyone get jealous of their "friend" flirting with another girl. Not just any girl either, Rebekah was pretty much the enemy at this point, and Elena is the one who told Damon to use his charm on her, and when she saw him doing exactly as she said, she couldn't help being jealous. Why is that? Because she has feelings for Damon, that are not platonic. And are we just going to forget what she said to Caroline regarding her feelings for Damon?

Like I said people need not to get worked up over what they're reading from other fans. They will say whatever they have to say to make themselves feel better and justify their ship. Especially now that their ships are going through such a rough patch, that they couldn't have possibly anticipated. Some of the things they were so sure of are being ripped right from underneath them, so they need a way to keep hope alive even if it means making these kinds of statements.

I'm also confused about fans calling JP a DE stan/groupie. LOL. Were they singing this tune when JP was going on and on about SE's epic love in all her interviews in the previous seasons? Did they call her an SE Stan/groupie then? So only when it relates to DE she's a stan/groupie, but when she blabs on and one about what a great love SE have she's just sensible? LOL These fans they really make me laugh. I wonder when they will realize that this show is about a love triangle, and JP as the person who writes this show will love her work no matter which ship or character it is. And it's only natural for her to comment on DE when they're being so heavily featured on the show right now. One thing I hate is when fans bash writers, no matter which fan-base it is SE/DE or Bonnie fans etc. We may not love all the decisions they make for this show but they are the people who created all the characters and the relationships we love so I think they deserve respect. Not to be called names because they have an opinion about a scene that THEY wrote. lol.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना delenaloverx7 said…
@ loveissweet19 I COMPLETELY AGREE! (Sorry for the all caps xd)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना delenaloverx7 said…
I can't believe that I have a rant after the amazing last episode but...I do. I'm just tired of people saying that Damon's so selfish and blablabla. Seriously? He's doing everything he possibly can think of to help Stefan and in my opinion he's doing it because he loves his brother and not just because he owes him for saving his life. I'm even thinking of writing a blog about that & the fact that Delena getting together wouldn't have to ruin Damon and Stefan's relationship and that he doesn't have to choose between Stefan and Elena.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jendelena said…
smile
Hey guys I just wanted to remind you guys to try and not bash other fanbases. I know they say horrible things about us but don't let it get to you. You can bash their views/pairings etc but don't mention the fanbase or shippers. Just wanted to say that. Carry on with your ranting :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DelenaLove1 said…
angry
Omg...I really need to rant about something. Ok so I saw other fans saying that you can't ship both DE / DS because that'll mean you're a hypocrite. WTFFF first of all I can ship what I want. Second of all I do care about the brothers relationship but I also care about DE!

BD shipper: "It doesn't matter if Elena chooses Damon, Damon should choose Stefan!" But why should Damon have to pick? I don't understand why he can't choose BOTH! He choose Stefan in this last episode (going against Elena's wishes and letting him out) and guess what? DE still worked! I don't understand why people say Damon should choose family over the girl that he loves. Elena is the one that has been bringing the brothers TOGETHER, and she doesn't want to tear them apart.

IMO Elena is Damon's other half, his second family. And in the end I strongly believe that he will always choose both S and E, because he loves them both equally.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HaleyDewit said…
BD fans are the last shippers who should call others hypocrites.
tongue
And why should Damon choose Stefan exactly? Everyone chooses Stefan already.
@loveissweet, I've missed your posts!
Most of the time, I'm able to laugh at the things they say, and I'm even able to give some pychological analysis for the amazingly daft comments they insist on making. But that still doesn't mean that I'm not affected by the overt hatred towards DE - and unfortunately, us - some of them have got going on. One Bamon fan 'found' an article of ours and re-posted it on their spot - along with a comment I'd made. She entitled it 'The Delenas Are Laughing At Us But Taking Notes'. Now, she apparently re-posted it to 'encourage' Bamon fans but all it did was cause a firestorm, which granted every Bamon fan the chance to rage about how much they hated Damon, Elena, DE and how disgusted they were that they could even exist as a ship. I saw maybe 2 people who voiced their concerns over such an article being posted on their spot and why, one person who was indifferent to DE,(but still commented), and one person who thought it was cool that we 'admired' their stalwart faith, but pretty much all the rest were intent on expressing how much they despised DE, and used it as an aid to validate Bamon, twist the article and comment against us, and deepen their hatred for DE even more. This was all the evidence some of them needed to prove that we were threatened by them, and were in danger of giving up altogether. This article was on their spot for 20 days before I learned of its existence and it was taken down. If I hadn't seen it and notified the author, then it would still be up there. (I'm sorry for talking about this so much, but it was mildly traumatic for me.) I stand by what I said, but it was not for the eyes of Bamon shippers to read, and neither was the article. If it had been posted as a link on their rant thread, that might have been different. But to re-post it as an article for any Bamon fan to read and comment on, without my or the author's knowledge was underhanded and wrong, even if they didn't name names.
When people make wildly inaccurate statements about characters or DE, then I can usually use the 'They're just saying that because they're scared/jealous/bitter' card. But I don't think I will ever get accustomed to, or be able to rationalise, why some people abhor DE they way they do.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना loveofdelena said…
angry
uuuggghhh!!!!! im sooooo sick and tired of people saying damon is selfish!!! it's soooo PATHETIC!!!! HE'S NOT SELFISH DAMNIT!!! IF HE WAS HE WOULD HAVE...

1 : made a move on elena long ago!
2 : gave up on stefan!
3 : went against elena's wishes!
4 : killed stefan!
5 : left elena behind all together!
6 : let caro's dad take advantage of her, and other vampires too!
7 :handed elena over to klause and stefan!

SO NO!!, HE'S NOT AND NEVER WILL BE SELFISH!!! HE IS HONEST, CARING, SELFLESS AND AMAZING!!! HE ALWAYS WILL BE!!! AND DON'T YOU ASSHOLES EVER FORGET IT!!!
angry
and to all those "blind as a bat" cocksuckers out who are saying that delena is only attraction and nothing more.. ATTRACTION MY FUCKIN ASS!!!! if it where only atrraction, they would have been thrown together LONG AGO!!! If it where only attraction, their scene's wouldn't hold such raw and powerful emotion, if it where only attraction, they wouldn't have such slow and AMAZING development, and if it where only attraction, elena wouldn't continue to forgive damon for every bad thing he has done the way she ALWAYS does!!! and delena wouldn't have such INTENSE and AMAZING chemistry!!!

attraction???!!! kiss my ass you SAD, JEALOUS FUCKERS!!! ONLY IN YOUR FUCKING SCREWD UP DREAMS IS IT ATTRACTION!!! DELENA IS AND WILL FOREVER BE TRUE, HONEST AND REAL LOVE, SO ALL HATER'S...GO AND FUCK YOURSELVES!!! DELENA IS THE BEST, SO SCREW THE REST!!!
sad
WHY DO PEOPLE EVEN GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT BAMON FANS SAY ABOUT OUR SHIP?? THEY JUST A BUNCH OF SAD, JEALOUS, DESPERATE LOSERS!!, AND THAT'S ALL THEY WILL EVER BE!! AND THEY ONLY WISH THAT THEIR SHITTY, NONE EXISTENT CRACKSHIP HAD OUR AMAZING,SCENE'S AND CHEMISTRY!! JUST IGNORE THEM, S/E ARE MORE OF A THREAT!! THEY CAN ROT IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE!! FUCKIN BLIND, DILLUSIONAL IDIOTS!!!
angry
and what's all this BULLSHIT about people saying damon would be betraying his brother if he got with his bros girl, while he is compelled.. erm...sorry, but if i recall correctly, stefan CHOSE to go with klause, stefan told elena to stay away for him, and that he hated her!!, he pratically PUSHED her towards damon for crying out loud!! damon has always been there for elena, he has been helping her cope with the absence of stefan, HE HAS HELPED HER SEARCH FOR HIM, and he has behaved himself and not tried to attack or force himself on her, WHY SHOULDN'T THEY GET TOGTHER, THE GUY IS AMAZING!! AND HE SO RIGHTFULLY DESERVES TO BE WITH HER!! SO ALL YOU HATERS CAN GO AND KISS MY FUCKIN ASS!!! DELENA IS AMAZING, AND IT'S HAPPENING, AND IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT, THEN...FUCK YOU, IT'S TOUGH SHIT BECAUSE WEATHER YOU ALL LIKE IT OR NOT, DELENA IS HAPPENING!! AND IT IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना traceypharm said…
wink
Love your rant! I feel the same way
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Delena4eva said…
smirk
wow... a lot of us feel that way too!
mischievous
god, the sound of stefan being tortured was like music to my ears!! honestly...i was like take that you fake lameass, cocky rippah douchebag, fuck!! let's see how you like being in pain for once!! lets see how you like feeling what damon goes through nearly EVERY episode!! really when he was screaming, i was SAVOURING IT!!! i felt NO remorse or sympathy, whatsoever!! that's how much i hate stefan!! when he tried attacking the witch, i was like, SERVES YOU RIGHT YOU STUPID IDIOT, WHO WOULD BE CRAZY ENOUGH TO ATTACK A HIGHLY EXPERIENCED AND MIGHTY POWERFUL WITCH!! IT'S HIS OWN FAULT, HE SHOULD OF KNOWEN BETTER, AND I THOUGHT IT WAS REDICULOUS PUTTING THOSE STELENA FLASHBACKS IN THERE!! HONESTLY WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING!!!

damn, i know im sick, evil and sadistic, but hey, it's only stefan, so who the hell cares right??
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना delenaluv said…
laugh
those bamon freaks think the ratings were high 4 the last episode cuz bonnie was in it. r u fuckin serious. thanx 4 the 5 seconds bon bon. see ya!! the excuses they come up with.
smirk
another good one these assholes have 2 say is that nina and ian r 2gether 4 publicity 2 make d/e more popular as if we need help 2 be popular and that ian would never marry nina. i'm glad 1 of their people actually called them out on their shit by saying they wouldnt be saying such things if ian was with kat and that nobody can judge or question their relationship cuz they're not in it. nice 2 know there is hope 4 some of these "bamonators" 2 be saved.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना STEFIdi said…
mischievous
@delenaluv DELENA AND NIAN IS THE BEST, SO SCREW THE REST!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Theawfultruth said…
tongue
^^^ love all your rants, and isnt it about time that stefan gets tortured as well? ? ? ? ? ? ? Damon gets freaking tortured in every episode, i find that stefan doesnt get enough torture.at all and everyone wants to save him i am so sick of stefan being propped up and screwing a delena moment and once he gets his so called humanity back i am darn sure he s about to start lecturing damon once again and scolding him yuck = ( >*<
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Delenafan2 said…
angry
I agree with all the rants here. I think Ripper Stefan is nothing but a smug, cock-blocking bastard who thinks his shit don't stink! I am so fucking sick of the vapid, jealous little twits who think that Stefan and Elena have a strong, undying, epic love. PULLEASE, MOTHER FUCKERS!! How the HELL can you find epic love in one fucking meeting?! REALLY?!! And what planet would this be anyway, "Bizarro World?"

And let me also say that Damon and Bonnie are SO NOT even there, so get over yourselves. What show are some people watching anyway where Damon actually feels more for Bonnie than a mutual respect if anything? Seriously??!! For Christ's sakes, even the writers want Damon and Elena to get it on already! Their chemistry and sexual tension is SO REAL! DELENA RULES!!!
I really have to fight the tears each time Damon's being tortured. In the episode with the Lake House, when Stefan and Elena were together I was so angry. Just stop being cheesy already, Damon is in pain! x'( And in Ghost World I didn't give a fuck about Stefan. The more torture the better if you ask me. Serves him right! He's never been in real pain, physical nor emotional. It's about time he gets a taste of what Damon has to go through every episode!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ILoveYouDelena said…
I agree with all of you guys.
I have this technique that works perfectly for me.
I stay in my DE SPOT. I use to go to snoop around and see other's point of views.. but i just gotta say, it makes me really mad all the stupidity that other ships say. So since i can't do anything about it on the other side of the screen i rather stay here. IDK I think if i ever have D* AND *E (You guys know who im speaking of ;]) fans in my face than WORLD WAR 3 would most definitely happen.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JerseyGirlBritt said…
Someone posted a picture on the spot for the show that said 'Imagine Elena kicking Damon's ass', and someone left a comment saying they loved imagining that. I don't know where to begin! Elena (even if she could) would never hurt him like that and cares for him too much to do such a thing. And what did Damon do to deserve this? I can't help it, I was curious: I clicked on the username the comment belonged to and OF COURSE it was a Stelena fan. I know we're not supposed to bash other fans but it pissed me off. Feeling jealous of us and insecure about your ship, much?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DSalvatoreLuv said…
surprise
God, the Bamon fandom are so diseased that they're bashing Nian and fighting with each other... *reads Bamon rant forum in disgust*
tongue
So now they're fighting amongst themselves and bashing Nian? Okay, childish much? I guess they're pissed because they have nothing else to do since it's not Bonnie that Damon has any feeling for, other than the imagined feelings that they see. IDK. It's all so very sad and pathetic. But in all seriousness, if they don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it.
worried
Omg! It's such a pain to even read what's on their wall sometimes, i can't believe you were able to go through their rant thread.... O_o It must be horrendous. I try to keep away from their spot as much as possible. It's just not worth it. Some of them give a new definition to 'hate' altogether! And it's just so senseless.
As if bashing on Delena wasn't enough, they moved on to Nian now. Some of them are really screwed up in the head. Bashing real people whom they don't even know, and speculating the worst about them, is so terrible. They need to grow up.
angry
I really hate Nian bashing & saying Ian cheated on Meghan!! Let them (Nian) be happy!!
laugh
they're all turning against each other and it has nothing 2 do with them or bamon its all about us, delena and now nian. wow we don't even need 2 do anything or say anthing they're destroying themselves
I just briefly visited the Bamon rant thread - holy moly. Can I just ask - why are they saying that Ian cheated in his last relationship?? Is it a rumour, or did they make it up? Because a few of them seem to be stating it as fact. How do they know?

sad
@delenasalvatore I think it's a big fat rumor... Some of them like to think the worst of Ian (which is pretty sad) Apparently Ian & Meghan broke up around late Feb 2010 (last time anyone saw them together) or early March. The Nian rumors started around May 2010...
I've always wondered how they got together. Because from what I gathered, they seemed really close before they stepped out in public for the first time as a couple. But why are they saying this now? They've known about it for a while. Some of those 'Bamonators'...I don't even follow Nian, but it makes me mad that they're claiming that Nian are a publicity stunt. Don't lots of SE/BD fans also like 'Naul'? Before Paul got married, there was lots of time for 'Naul' to 'hook up', especially when SE were the main couple at the beginning of the show. Why would it be fine for Naul to date, but when it's Nian, it's a publicity stunt?? And we all know that if it was Kat and Ian, they would all be delighted!! Just because DE are finally getting up to speed? Don't they understand that at whatever part of the show Nian go public, DE will always be there anyway?? If they got together at the end of Season 1, mid-Season 2 or whatever, DE are part of the love triangle, so they can't be avoided, and it makes poor logic to say that Nian have been timed to coincide with that aspect of the story. It's also hugely disrespectful to both actors', as it makes them appear to be nothing but fame-hungry cheap shots. Nina and Ian have got no reason to be in a publicity-stunt relationship. Ian is super gorgeous, and would be prime tabloid fodder if he was single and pictured in clubs with lots of girls. Nina said in an interview for Seventeen that she would prefer not to date an actor, and seemed like she'd given it a lot of thought. So why would she say that and then just be in a relationship with a co-star if she didn't care about him very much?? You can't plan these things. You can't decide on who you're going to fall for. Some of these Bamon fans make me sick.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DSalvatoreLuv said…
angry
They're pissing me off so much that I just want to slam my head on my keyboard!! Just when I thought they couldn't get any more selfish or cruel...
angry
How truly sad that some people have to go to such ridiculous levels to be nasty. You know why, because it's SO easy to be bold through a computer. Given the chance for them to meet any DE fans in person I doubt they'd be as nasty. I know the type. Sick to fucking death of them. GROW THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!
Those fucking Bamon shitfans need some serious smacking on the head already!They really have issues with anyone that's successful and gets a lot of attention. Trying to make something look small doesn't make you look big.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना loveissweet19 said…
I don't really like to comment on people's personal lives so I'm not really into the whole shipping real people stuff, but how do any of them know anything about these people? One thing I know when it comes to celebrities is things are not always as they seem, I think it's disgusting that they feel the need to bash real people whom they don't even know. They seriously need to learn how to separate the characters/ships from the actors/real couples. It's insulting and down right ridiculous that some people think they "know" things about these people when they've only seen a few pictures and interviews. Speaking negatively about their relationship is crossing the line, because they know nothing about it. All they have are rumors that were most likely created by one of their own. It really just boggles the mind. What does Ian/Nina's relationship have to do with TVD or BD or SE? Why is that even a topic of interest for them? It seems like some of these fans just search for things to hate on,they're just a very hateful bunch, it's really starting to define them. I don't dare go into that spot because I'm afraid of what I'll read, so I'm merely commenting based on what you guys are saying.

Also separate rant: Been seeing a lot of hate toward DE fans on tumblr because PW wasn't nominated for a PCA. I may not be a fan of Stefan but I like PW and i do think he should have been nominated, I know I voted for him as well as Ian & Nina. But it seems like people make it seem as if DE fans are the reason he wasn't.....? *roles eyes* Anyway at the end of the day it's people's choice, even if there are some fans out there who didn't vote for him that's their right, you can't get mad at some one for having an opinion and voting for whoever they want. Maybe if more of his fans voted he'd be nominated. I just wish people would stop trying to start these silly ship wars.
smile
nobody is stopping paul's fans from fucking voting so if he didn't make it they have no one 2 blame but themselves. don't fucking blame us that we have more fans and actually get our people nominated. nina wasn't even on the list but i guess we got her there. now lets get her 2 win and ian 2 and the whole show
tongue
I hate that rumor which they started that says ian cheated with megan on nina. Some people also said like this
''Rumor says that Ian cheated on his ex Meghan w/ Nina. And even though it's not confirmed, it was crystal clear that he did.''

Are they really serious crystal clear :o were they there in person to witness the cheating ? D: They cant make assumptions like this, they should really get a life instead of making false assumptions and presuming they are right and bashing the actors >*<

Congrats to ian and nina on being nominated they truly deserved it and all the paul wesley fans bashing ian plain disgusting if they really wanted him to nominated they should have voted and voted again for him but instead they lay low and pick on the de shippers

Plain SICK
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JanaP said…
angry
The PW fans are now so pissed off that they want to vote against Ian, AND the best they don´t even want to vote for Nina. I mean Nina plays one of the half of the realationship they ship. People are so jalous. DE fans are now the bad ones cause they didn´t write PW in, but then in the same statement say that they won´t vote for Ian AND Nina...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JanaP said…
About the cheating thing- first of all noone knows what happens. Second if Ian and Nina fell in love why don´t they have the right to be together, just cause he dated Meghan, before he met Nina?! Ian wasn´t married and had no children. A man who isn´t married have the right to choose the woman he wants and not a woman that he needs to choose cause he had no luck to meet that person before... They should get over it!
All they succeeded in doing was create a lot of arguments amongst themselves and divisions which actually made one of them leave. (She has a very Bamon-ish username, but she defended Nian, bless her heart.) And if they continue in this manner, especially with the negativity and hate that pervades their spot on a daily basis, then they will drive more Bamon fans away. I for one, don't know how their spot keeps on growing, the way that some of them insist on carrying on. I'd never visited the Bamon rant thread before, it was eye-opening, to say the least. Poison ranted that she was done with the spot - she's annoyed that another Bamon fan keeps removing her picks. Now how many times have we heard that before? *yawn* Then she got into a proper slanging match with the fan who's just left over Nian, and they were both told off by other members who also got involved. It's almost like watching a really bad reality show when all the contestants get into a scrap...One day, that spot will implode. DE/Nian might play a small part, because that's most likely what they will be fighting about, but mostly it will all be them. It's happened before. Things calm down, but it proves how unstable their spot really is. One day, things will get so bad, a lot of their fans will leave. And by that time, DE will have gone from strength to strength, Bamon will be getting no scenes, they won't have anything new to talk about except to encourage their fanbase to keep on believing that their ship will happen one day - but they'll have heard it so many times, and be so far removed from reality, their hearts won't be in it anymore. So they'll be even more hateful and aggressive than usual, and the argument will be so big, a lot of fans will just go and they won't come back because they'll have had enough, and they'll realise that their ship is dead in the water anyway.
And that is my prediction for the future of the Bamon spot...
^ I think I know who you're talking about. I've seen her stand up to Poison before.
big smile
Theawfultruth i agree. why the hell is it our fault paul didn't get nominated. they're his fans, they shoild have voted and got himon the list. nina wasn't even on the original list. uu had 2 add her name and obviously enough of us did that to make het 1 of the final 5 so what in the hell stopped them from doing the same 4 paul. if u want something bad enough u should fight 4 it like we did 4 nina and i'm thrilled she made it finally. now fuck all the haters and lets give them all something 2 really bitch about and get ian and nina 2 win. everybody just vote like the persistant mother fuckers we are and let them all know what true fans do and get done 4 the people they love and support and i know ian really wants this and nina really wanted 2 be nominated so lets fight like hell 2 give our guys waht the so rightfully deserve. RESPECT!!!
mischievous
@delenaluv Sooo true!! lets vote our a$$es off & give Nina & Ian the honour of receiving that award!!
Whos with me??!!
tongue
^ Me for sure.. :D
Nina and Ian deserve this award, and we should try our best to make sure that they do win. <3

And those few crazy fans can keep on bashing delena/nina for all i care. Coz it's not gonna change the truth- the truth that DE is happening, and nian are a couple. If anything, their hateful comments just goes to show their jealousy and how desperate they are. Oh, and how sick and irrational too. :P
tongue
Count me too, ^ ^rightly said it will only make them look like pathetic losers.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Laynaa said…
angry
"I will not vote: without Paul, there's no TVD for me."

That really pisses me off. You can clearly tell who the real TVD fans are and the ones who aren't. Clearly this person is not... People are bitching because Paul is not on the ballet, so since he isn't they won't vote for his cast mates. Their all ridiculous. UGH. It pisses me off how childish some people are...

If Paul got voted instead of Ian, sure I would be upset, but because I am a TVD fan, I would still vote him!
big smile
no shit! i voted 4 kat 4 teen choice awards and i hate bonnie but support the show but they r so jealous and spiteful and immature they can't do the same. if paul's fans don't support him like we do ian thats not our fuckin problem. nina's fans worked like hell 2 get her name on the list and we did!! they r like stefan and talk alot but we r like ian and know that talk is cheap. we don't just talk.. actions speak louder than word....so we took action.