Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3051-3100 of 3418

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jacky_ said…
I just went on the SE spot and saw the exact same 30 Days Challenge I made.... I am not upset about the fact that they used the idea but the fact that they copy-pasted my 2 and half hour work and just removed the DE and wrote SE without even giving a simple credit. My idea wasn't fully original but atleast I gave credit to the person whom I was inspired by! They could have atleast thought of different questions!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Manonx said…
^ Maybe you should ask why that person did that? =)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bdavis98 said…
angry
ok i don't want u guys to hate or anything but my hopes are so down right now,i mean what the F*** this was our season and all we got is SE CRAP enough is enough i HATE that dick and i HATE how everyone is a SE shipper & stefan lover i HATE HIM SO FREAKING MUCH

and from the looks of 3x22 promo it looks like is all SE CRAP i'm done not with the show because i still so in love with damon and i still ove jeremy and i will always be a DE shipper but i have given up on them they will never be together
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HaleyDewit said…
heart
Maybe this is what the writers want. They want us to lose hope and be convinced Elena will choose Stefan in the season finale. Then we'd be really surprised and super happy when she chooses Damon.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bdavis98 said…
meh
i don't think so they just want to break our hearts
Well, you can always read Delena fanfiction. Then your heart won't be broken.
So... I have a really messed up theory about the season finale (I'm just saying it myself that it's messed up so you guys don't have to do that ^^). I'm not worrying about it or anything, nor I'm being all "Raaaah! I'm gonna kill every single writer if they do this to us!" or whatever..

What if... Elena chooses Stefan, then dies in that car accident (assuming that she dies, according to Nancy blablabla - I don't know her name, the one of the tweet) and, being in transition, remembers Damon love confession from 2x08. Then she suddenly realises she has to choose Damon, so she picks him.

That would be really messed up. It probably won't happen, but if it does, or something like this happens, then Delena will be kinda ruined =/ Because, in my opinion, Elena needs to pich Damon with full conviction (if you can say that in English. In Dutch it can.. so I just translated it directly into English. Sorry if it's wrong =P Because I am, too, one of those people who hates it when other people spell things wrong, or in this matter, say things which aren't possible. Now I'm being way of topic, so I'm gonna go right back to DE). So she has to pick him as a human AND as a vampire, if she becomes one. Otherwise... well, I just don't think Delena will feel like my OTP, as it is now.
Though, I remain very, very, very hopefull that I'm being wrong, because I like being positive ^^
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Delena4eva said…
laugh
Ok, just watched the episode and the Db'ers are wetting themselves with excitement... Damon was nothing but rude and snarky to her and she reciprocated but thats the way they like it!
**Bashes head against wall repeatedly** I will never understand the DB fanbase!

Damon sat next to Bonnie (see below picture) LOL!!!
 Ok, just watched the episode and the Db'ers are wetting themselves with excitement... Damon was nothi
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना _Chryso_ said…
smile
@bdavis98: OMG, seriously you are really pessimistic . . that's not good sweetie :/ I mean being like that and believing htat Delena is not gonna happen and that Elena will choose stefan over Damon, it prevents you from enjoying their scenes, their storyline etc.. we are all afraid about who's gonna choose, both Delena and Stelena fans. but u can't say that u hate everyone who's a SE shipper. you can say you hate stelena or stefan because it's a fictional couple/character but there are some really really great stelena fans :) just to let u know. sooo I think u have to believe a little be more in your fav couple and have faith ;) x
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना clairmxxx said…
laugh
@ Delena4eva hahah loving the picture
after seeing that webclip of the season finale(the elena one) i am in need of serious cheering up, it gave me no hope atall of her choosing Damon.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Delena4eva said…
big smile
@clairmxxx Thanks! :-D
@HaleyDewit i've been thinking that too (about wanting us to lose hope etc..) because it is what shows do after all...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना delenasalvatore said…
I want to rant about all the depressing crap I've seen certain fans posting on the wall. I was very upbeat before I came here. It's got to the point where I find it overwhelming and I am reporting people. I mean, the minute someone says 'Let's be positive', then certain people *cough* jump back in and say 'We're just being realistic'. That's not being realistic, that's assuming the worst will happen before it happens. It's like seeing a car and saying 'I'm going to get hit' before you leave the pavement. I've just had too much of it. Ranting is for the rant thread, not the wall, is it too much to ask people to respect that? Apparently so.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना eve_k said…
^Absolutely agree!!!!!!Why can't people understand that???THAT is WHY we have a rant-thread,for people to RANT....As simple as that!!!!Why they seem unable to understand that escapes me...At that point even the DB fandom,with only a few scenes at 3x20-3x21, is more optimistic than our fandom!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ezria19 said…
smile
I totally agree with _Chryso_, Delena4eva, delenasalvatore and
eve_k !!
such faith Delena fans :D
@eve_k, it's ridiculous! I never thought I would say it, but I think certain fans of ours *cough* would do well to learn a few tips from the Bamon fandom. But I've decided that I've had enough. It's a well-established rule that ranting is reserved for the rant thread, and when certain people ignore that then I am just going to report them whenever they start in with their 'poor me' wailing act. It's unfair to the rest of the fans who want to enjoy the spot without reading such depressing crap. I get that it feels like we're on a cliff-edge right now, but it's plain selfish of them to carry on the way they have been doing. I would rather be sad afterwards than waste my time beforehand when I could be happy. If Elena inconceivably picks Stefan in the finale, then it won't be forever. If she does pick him, then it's because she's scared of what will happen if she picks Damon, so she falls back into her old routine of leaning on Stefan, because that's what feels safe to her. He won't be her ultimate and only choice, let alone the right one. Like I said, her decision is influenced by her fear and insecurity, not out of love. But if that happens, the writers won't end the finale without giving us some epic Delena. We should get a romantic confession from Elena, because I really don't see how the season can end without one. It may be bittersweet but even if its heartbreaking it won't be the end for us, because we still have 3 seasons to go...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना loveofdelena said…
angry
i really don't feel that "saint" stefan has grown as a character. he didn't grow before, and he remains the same annoying douchebag still!! and his sudden new good guy act is not covincing me AT ALL!!! what was the point of giving him this ripper stroyline if he was never going to change in the first place??, his sudden goodguy routine seems forced to me and thrown in. where as damon...he has had so much BEAUTIFUL DEVELOPMENT!!!! i seriously cry with his scene's so heartbreakingly BEAUTIFUL!!! i love my damon!!! he's a gem, STEFAN DOESN'T DESERVE ELENA!!! HE HAS DONE NOTHING AT ALL THIS SEASON TO SUGGEST THAT HE DOES!!!, AND HE IS STILL MEAN TOWARDS DAMON!!! but what else is new right??
@delenasalvatore,my thoughts exactly!!!!So what if she chooses Stefan with,as you said,3 more seasons to go?She will pick him just to realise shortly after that they can't work!!Again,all good for DE!!!And we are going to get a love confession at least,so why all the drama??Season 2 was a lot worse,S3 has been really good for us!!!And I also agree with your remark about the DB fandom.They could teach a lesson to some...All this need to stop not only for us but it also makes people unwilling to join!Just use the rant thread!!We all do!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Princess_Elena said…
Stefan is so awful. I can't stand it if my girl picks him. She is out of his league.
@eve_k, Season 2 was MUCH worse for us. DE went back to the drawing board in terms of where they stood relationship-wise, SE were making lovey dovey eyes and faces at each other...we got 4 episodes back-to-back with no DE or hardly any...it was much harder. So I don't understand why certain fans whine and moan about this season. We've had way more scenes than Stelena. I would say that overall, it's been a brilliant season for us.
Honestly, whenever I see the way some fans of ours wail and carry on over something quite trivial, like an interview or some random recapper's point of view about the finale, or even when they freak out because there's a still of Damon and Rebekah, or whatever, then I just can't help but think: 'What kind of shipper are you to get upset over something that's not even worth it? Are you so insecure and unconfident about DE at this point in their journey?' I don't know if they're just very immature or whatever, but it totally aggravates me. One comment from Julie that they completely misinterpret and blow out of proportion then means that it's curtains for DE when it means no such thing. Are they really so naive that they think the cast and producers are going to tell us what's going to happen before it airs?
@delenasalvatore,of course they won't!!Julie was pretty upset about the spoiler of the kiss in the Canadian promo,and it was somehing that pretty much everyone suspected...Would she just spoil the finale herself or let someone else do it???I don't think so...Maybe S3 spoiled us,so some forget everything DE went through before and get freaked out about every tiny bump.But no one ever said that shippimg DE would be easy.If people want an easy couple to ship the SE fandom is wide open for them!!!!Our choice is diffucult,and that's a huge beauty of it, but we will stand by it no matter what!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ivybelle said…
worried
i used to ship stelena and i like stefan, but at the moment i'm pissed with him for acting like Elena already chose him. and i'm getting the feeling that he's sucking up to Elena. dunno why it's just how i see it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना darkdoll59 said…
@ ivybelle Welcome to the club , Stefan sucking up to Elena started in Season 2 when he shrug his shoulders when she wanted to sacrifice herself and he 'respected her decision'.
@ivybelle: I have to agree with you on what you said about Stefan acting like Elena already chose him. Remember when he said "WHEN you and I find our way back to each other" in 3x20? I was like: dude, how can you be so sure after being such a dick to her? I feel like he should have used a big IF. Not that I don't like Stefan, but he's way too sure about himself right now.
@darkdoll59 thanks! :)..oh yeah that episode,i didn't really notice that bit i was stelena/delena but high on stelena(lol)... i wonder if he's always been like that..?..
@Manonx yup! and on 3x21 he was like "i'll call you on the road"..eh?
he thinks that when he decides to be the "good" brother he gets boyfriend rights on Elena. what a douche!
angry
AMEN!!! besides where the hell has HE been for the past season!! not with elena, that's for damn sure!!! damon has been doing all the work, whilst HE'S been feelings sorry for his own sorry ass!!! FUCK HIM OFF ELENA, GET WITH DAMON ALREADY!!! Aand as if that isn't bad enough, he's acting like elena already chose him!!! UGH!!! HE PISSES ME RIGHT OFF!!! he thinks that just because he's decided to act like the goldenboy AGAIN, that elena is just going to take him back??!!! UGH!!! he makes me sick!! FUCK YOU "saint douchebag" I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM WITH A FIREY HOT PASSION!!!!
smile
the only thing that can make me quit this show, is if the writers GOD FORBID!! decide to put our man with that judgemental bitch bonbore!!! UGH!!!! *shudders*
^^whoa! calm yourself!..i can feel smoke come out of your ears.lol!
angry
Ssorry! he just really pisses me off! he thinks that just because he's acting like his old self again, that she's automatically going to take him back, and everthing will once again be all sunshine and daisies??!! I DON'T THINK SO GOLDENBOY!!! i just hope he's being dillusional and that's really not elena stupid choice! UGH!!
I've been thinking. Everyone thinks Stefan is going to save Elena in tonight's episode, because it's supposed to be the same brother who saved her from the accident with her parents. But who says Stefan actually did save her then? Let's not forget Stefan was a big fat liar in the first season. Maybe Damon saved her and Stefan saw it happen and he took the credit for himself. And I know Stefan said he hadn't seen Damon for more than a decade, but he could've easily seen Damon saving Elena without Damon knowing it.
angry
exactly!! i'll bet that it was damon who really saved her! even if it was made to look like stefan was the one who did it by a certain miss plec, because she you know, WORSHIPS the ground "his holiness! walks on!! you ANYTHING to make her precious stefan look like the GOOD brother!! noooooo SCREW damon!! every amazing and selfless thing he's done this season doesn't count!! WHAT BOLLOCKS!!!
angry
why do i get the feeling that julie plec has made it look as tho her precious saint stefan will be made to look like the "good" brother in the season final...i wouldn't put it past her to do this!!
Nancy Forner, you lied to us. You said we would 'explode' and we did alright...explode with frustration that is. I feel like knocking my head against the wall right now. HOW MANY TIMES does Stefan usurp Damon?? This wasn't even SE's season! Everything pointed to her picking Damon. She didn't even acknowledge she loved him too, she just said 'I care about you and I have to let you go...' I'm so upset right now. I can't even type properly.
Relax.So she picked Stefan.Ok,but she,more or less,said that it was because he met her first,he saved her so she feels obliged to him.I prefer Damon being heartbroken now,rather that having her choose him now,and then leaving him for Stefan,which I am sure would happen.When they are together I don't want her to have second thoughts.

P.S. Really Stefan?You saved Matt first?And the SE'ers are happy because it shows how much he respects her.Am I the only one who thinks that,ultimately,Stefan has no problem seeing her die??????It was season 2 all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^ exactly! i use to like stefan now i hate him!..this is worst than Damon feeding his blood to Elena. Stefan actually let her DIE!!.. he's psychopath! if he really loves her he wouldn't care a fig about Matt!
^I have to say it.I never liked Stefan as a character,allthought I really love Paul Wesley and think he does a great job!!!But Stefan just doesn't work for me.The Ripper storyline was true for about 5 minutes in the first episode then he became the known but with guilt Stefan,then the compelled Stefan and then regular Stefan.I am sorry,but I see no character development.But since 3x19 I just can't stand him!!!Just because he was in control,he started acting like a boyfriend again not to mention that he was too ceratin that he was going to be picked (thus manipulating Damon to get out of town after the choice) and he actually manipulated Elena at her wickest moment in 3x20!!!He also kissed her in 3x22,claiming it was just a cautionary action!!!!And the "make your own decisions" crap!!He doesn't do it of love but of fear!!!The guy literally let her die because he was afraid she would think ill of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­And the SE'ers congratulate him!!!!!!!!!!!Because he respects her!!!!!!!!!!!!That is not respect that is just plain stupidity!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now we can say 1000% that Elena would have died at S1 if there wasn't for Damon.And she would have died because Stefan respects her.Can anyone else see how ridiculous that is??????????If Elena was really dead what would Stefan do???Damon would be completely justified to kill him!!!Did he thought that everybody else would congratulate him???So he can leave without her,but not without her respect....He is just so...The one time Damon wasn't around,Elena died.That I think shows us a lot about who loves and protects in this triangle.And it certainly is not that manipulative,cry-baby,sorry excuse of a character!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NateHeartSerena said…
Stefan is gone for a whole summer, Damon protects her and Elena lives.
RipperStefan and Klaus come back to town, Damon protects her and she lives.
RipperStefan and Klaus are in town, Damon leaves, Elena almost dies in the hospital
Stefan returns to being good, Damon protects her and she lives.
Stefan is still good, Damon leaves and ELENA FREAKING DIES AND BECOMES A VAMPIRE, THE ONE THING SHE DIDNT WANT.

lol.

Team Damon.
smirk
Yeah, wow, respect, Stefan...
heart
Damon: "See, that's why I didn't tell you. 'Cause you would have never been able to do it. Don't get me wrong, Stefan. I don't mind being the bad guy. I'll make all the life and death decisions while you're busy worrying about collateral damage. I'll even let her hate me for it. But at the end of the day, I'll be the one to keep her alive."

S3 finale proved he was right once again.
And btw, I dare anyone say Damon is selfish, because no one can say that anymore. Not after last night.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Delenafan2 said…
angry
All I've got to say is how fucking predictable! Elena hasn't changed and grown in her mind! If she did, she wouldn't have made "safe" choice and choose Stefan. WTF is she afraid of?! Growing up and taking chances? That's sure what it seems like to me. Like what Matt had said about her feeling like she owed it to him. Gimme a break! How the fuck can you run back to someone who brings you to the place where your parents died and threaten to drive you off the bridge again and you STILL choose him?!! Is she fucking brain dead. Now it's clear that this was a fucking ditzy, childish decision. If I were Damon, I'd let her rot in Season 4. Let her "saint" Stefan save her.

I even have to doubt that when she remembers that she actually met Damon first will have any impact on her. She'll probably also remember when Damon gave her back her locket at the end of Season 2, episode 8 (Rose). But what will she do with that information? Probably nothing and live as a vampire in ignorance with Stefan. Sorry for my rant. I'm a little disgusted!!
angry
god damnit!! just when we think that elena has finally become a women..SHE GOES AND PROVES US WRONG AGAIN!!! in fact, i don't think that her choice was even a bit thought out whatsoever!! i feel that that choice was made out of duty to goldenboy. it felt FORCED and fake!! just because she feels she owes it to him because he decided to get his head out of his own selfish ass and save her life!! WHAT BULLSHIT!!! DAMON HAS SAVED HER LIFE COUNLESS TIMES, AND HAS STUCK BY HER THROUGH THICK AND THIN!!! and does he get any thanks for it???!! NO!!! you know what, sometimes i feel that elena doesn't deserve someone as amazing as damon!!

another thing, it turns out that "holyboy" saved her from the crash...but...what if there was more to it than meets the eye!...what if damon was at the scene of the crash before saint stefan, and what if he let stefan save her, because he didn't feel worthy of being in her presense, you know damon! he has major self esteem issues where elena is concerned!! lol i think damon let stefan save her because he felt he owed it to his brother for making his life miserable, or so stefan says!! haha

sorry! but i just don't feel that stefan has grown as a character!, i thought this ripper phase would change him, and make him atleast a bit more likeable! pffftttt!!! NO SUCH LUCK!!! he's still the same cheesy lameass selfrighteous douchebag that always was!! the asshole who always gives into elena, and always puts his brother down!! he has'nt grown for 3 seasons, and i think that he will remain the same throughout the seasons four five and six!! I THINK THAT HE'S OPNLY GOING TO GET MORE ANNOYING FROM HERE ON OUT!!!

sorry, i just had to get this out!! I HAD IT IN ME SINCE THIS MORNING!! lol

DELENA FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!!!
angry
off topic: i love this thread it's awesome!!!!!
back to topic: stefan has got no balls! Matt has more than he does!
i bet in season 4 he's gonna be all depress and remorseful. "oh i'm sorry Elena i let you DIE! it's only because i respect your decision!" and then Elena would have tO go and comfort him. SO FREAKIN WRONG!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ilovesmoothies said…
I actually love this thread. I'm not usually one for getting actively involved in online conversations (I generally prefer to quietly lurk) but I think it's high time I joined in! I have to say that just reading the comments from fellow pissed-off DEers helps to relieve some of the frustration I feel after watching last night's episode. For ages I suspected that the writers would screw us over and have Elena pick Stefan but the amazingness that is DE blinded me to it.. It is just so baffling that after all Damon and Elena have been through this season she can just go back to Stefan. But I think what really riles me the most is the fact that she was prepared to leave him to die alone. I know she was adamant that he would be okay and that they would see each other again but that just her denial talking! She had no real way of knowing that he would survive! Stefan was in Mystic Falls with Caroline, Tyler, Bonnie et al and although I obviously understand Elena's desire to be with the other vamps I just don't comprehend how she could abandon Damon after all that they have been through. In a way she had already said goodbye to Stefan (the kiss bleh) so I just sat there in shock after she told Damon that she was going back to Mystic Falls.. and he took it like such a gent.. after he was just told AGAIN that the girl he loves chose his brother. How much more are the writers going to put him through?? Hasn't he suffered enough?! And after all that we didn't even get to hear Elena tell him she loves him. He just got just another "Damon I care about you". But on the bright side, I am more hopeful for a DE endgame than I would be if she chose him in last night's episode. Sometimes I wish I could just ship SE, they seem to have a much easier time of it than we do! But the awesomeness of Delena just won't let me :(
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना overthedges said…
angry
@ilovesmoothies welcome here!

Enough is Enough. I’m over it. I won’t believe a word that comes out of Julie Plec’s mouth, heard it all before and I no longer have faith. Enjoy your bones each week people and expect much of the same. Just when you think it’s going somewhere…….Stefan, Stefan, oh my darling Ripper, Bridge loving Stefan your halo and perfection is shining so bright. VOMIT :/
all i can think about right now is RANT RANT RANT RANT!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ilovesmoothies said…
@overthedges thank you very much!

I have exams coming up next week and I have a nasty feeling that this site will be the reason I fail them! Should definitely be asleep right now (seeing as its nearly 3 am in Ireland!) but I just can't drag myself away! I didn't hear it (and can't seem to find it online) but did any of you listen to Julie Plec's radio interview that happened this evening? Twitter is going insane with tweets bashing her for saying negative stuff about Delena and the DE fanbase. Did she really tell DE shippers to stop watching?! This is making me seriously emotional.. Julie, why must you mess with our heads so much?? Gahhh
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HaHaHaxD said…
laugh
Bamon fans are too funny. In the DE flash back they think Damon got up becuase he heard elena say Bonnie's name. Uhhhh... No! He got up becuase he heard Elena's voice and thought it was Katherine. Like fuck Bonnie. Why would he get up for her?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना germerr said…
Here's Julie Plecs Interview on the Radio about DE

link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NateHeartSerena said…
@HaHaHaxD

I saw that too! lol
They literally think Damon was in town looking for Bonnie and when he heard Elena say her name he stood up.

Um..... nooooooo.

Did they forget the entire season 1 plot where Damon was there to get Katherine back? How he almost ripped Bonnie's throat out. How he pursued Caroline, not Bonnie when he wanted to make Elena jealous.

Damon wouldnt have even known Bonnie's name, let alone be in Mystic Falls checking up on her LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was there for Katherine. Even DE fans know that!