Son of Neptune fanfictions My version of Son of Neptune

paigemeable posted on Jul 27, 2011 at 03:33AM
Hi this is my first Fanfic so i hope u enjoy!!:)
Characters
Percy
Hazel
Frank
Leo
Piper
Jason
Annabeth
other people a the camps

Son of Neptune fanfictions 44 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना paigemeable said…
Chapter 1

I woke up having no idea who i was or where i was. All I knew was my name was Percy and some girl i didn't know was sitting strangely close to me. She leaned in closer, giggled, and whispered "you have any idea when we'll be there?"
I didn't know where there was? Or why we were on a bus. I didn't want to answer so but i knew i had to so i said, "Where is there and who are u???"
She laughed and said "you know! There is camp and I'm Hazel." But she said in a laughing way so i knew she thought I was joking. She must have seen the look on my face because she said "You serously Don't Remember anything?" She then said I'm Hazel Daughter of Minerva. And over there is Frank Son of Apollo. She looked at me, then cranned looked out the window and told me, "I think where here. At Camp Demigod. Then she turned toward the aisle of the bus and called "Frank wait for me."
A boy with brown hair ran towards us looked at me and said to Hazel "I see you got a newbie. Let's see if he's worth anything.
Hazel looked at him like he had two heads."What are u talking about Frank? Percy is one of the campers."
Now Frank looked at HER like she she had two heads. "Hazel I've been at camp for seven years and we have no camper that even looks like him, let alone a camper named Percy" Then he turned to me and said "Are a camper here?" he asked.
"I don't know" i confesssed " i don't remember anything." I felt stupid as soon as i said that but, hey, it was the the truth.
"We need to take you to Lupa," Hazel said.
They started to walk out of the bus, but apperntly Hazel changed her mind.
"Do you remember anything at all about your past?" she asked me.
I thought for while before I said "Annabeth."
"Who's Annabeth?" she pressed. I felt my face grow how.
"I don't know that's all I remember."
"We defintly need to take to Lupa."
"Who's Lupa and why so i need to see her?"
She rolled her eyes. "Why do you think? you show up here with no memories two days after Jason disapered. Come on"
I didn't know what I was doing but I made the mistake of following her.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ahotsummerday12 said…
big smile
AWSOME CHAPPTER! KEEP POSTING!
Thanks I'll have one up soon!!!
Chapter 2

I followed Hazel up the isle of the bus. I was wondering why I had to see Lupa, but Hazel and Frank refused to say more. But, that didn't seem to stop them from asking questions "Where are u from?" Frank asked.
"Do you have a girlfriend?" Hazel asked
"Do remember anything?"
"What's your last name?"
"How well can you fight?"
"If you do have a girlfriend, what's her name?"
I answered all these questions with an "I don't know."
"So you do have a girlfriend!" Hazel cried, disapointed.
"I don't know!" I said, annoyed that they kept asking me questions. By the time they were done asking questions, we had reached a cave.
"Show respect." Frank warned and I knew that whoever was in there was Lupa. I entered the cave and was surprised to see that the cave was lit up when you walked in, not dark like you saw on the outside.
"Hazel! A wolf, roared. "Take this new camper to the armory, have him pick a weapon and train him. You have a half an hour before he fights Reyna." Hazel paled. "I will speak with him afterwards." "
"Y-Y-Y-Yes Lupa," Hazel said. She grabbed me and tried to drag me out but she wasn't strong enough. I went willingly. She took me to the armory and said, "Choose your weapon." I pulled a pen out of my pocket and she laughed. "Dude, u can't fight with a pen." She laughed.
I igorned her and uncapped it. The 'pen' grew too a 3 foot long bronze sword.
Hazels expression changed. She pointed to one off the dummies and said, "Fight."
I walked over it. Hazel was smirking, as if waiting to see how i would slice my hand off. To prove my point I closed my eyes and blindly swung. When opened my eyes I had sliced the things head off.
Hazel looked at her watch and said "Half hour's almost up. Go to the arena. Good Luck You'll need it. Nobody's beat Reyna since Jason."
Wondering if she would finally answerer my question, I asked, "Who's Jason?"
Hazel sighed. "He was the leader of the camp." Then she added "Reyna was a close friend of Jason. Now that he's missing she likely fight even harder than ususal."
I gulped "Good to know," I said.
AWSOMEENESE! Percy Percy Percy!! I wonder who's Reynas parent(: Kepp posten
Chapter 3
As soon as I got to the arena i saw Reyna. Big, tall, and a sour look on her face. The wrinkled her nose when she saw me and said "Lupa thinks he a a chance too fight me" The crowd behind her laughed. "He doesn't even have armor on does he think he's invicible or something." she continued. She charged and attacked. I rolled to one side just in time to avoid being slashed by her sword. I took my sword out of my pocket.
Reyna exploded in laughter "HE'S GONNA FIGHT ME WITH A PEN!!" she shouted. Everyone except Hazel exploded into laughter. I ignored them uncapped it causing many laughing mouths to drop open. Reyna attacked and I blocked. I just let my instincts take over. I soon realized her style was simple. All attack. I kept blocking until she hit me with a blow to the head. I thought i was a goner, but the blade bounced off my head harmlessly. I took her moment of surprise to attack. I hit her chest with my sword and she went flying backwards.
I walked up to her placed my sword against her throat and said calmly "Give up yet?"
"Nope," She gave me a crooked grin, and kicked my chest. I stumbled backwards and she sprang up. We kept fighting until I sent her flying backwards again and asked her the same thing. This time she said yes. Everyone gasped and started whispering.
Lupa appeared out of nowhere and said "Well done Percy Jackson, you have beat a daughter of Mars."
My first thought was: Mars, Like the candy bar? My second thought was: Doesn't she mean Ares? I stupidly said the second thought aloud.
the she-wolf groowled, "NO I mean MArs, the god of war."You will be commander of Legion 1." That just caused everyone to gasp again. Great.
"That's JAsons job! Just 'cause he's missing doesn't mean you can give his job away!" Reyna yelled.
"Quiet!" Lupa ordered while I was wondering how she could talk. Suddnely a man with three bodies appeared."well, well If it isn't my old freind, Percy Jackson, It's Greyson if u don't remember me"
AWESOMEEE POST SOOON! :O Greyson epic! Hahaa Reynas dads Mars!
Sorry I can't post today but i'll have a chapter up soon!!!
Chapter 4
Hazel

I stared at Percy. Commander of legion 1! No way! And then that man . . . Percy stared at Greyson for a while. "Nope," he said flashing a crooked grin. I sighed. Percy was just like I remembered. We'd known each other for years. Then he had no memories insisting he didn't know who I was. And everyone said that they didn't know who he was.
i tuned back in to Greyson and Percy. ". . . kill that blond daughter of the wisdom goddess, that you care for so much" Greyson was saying.
I stiffened. I was blond and my mom, Minerva, was the wisdom goddess.
But apparently Greyson didn't mean me because a fuzzy image appeared next to him. Jason was there. A dark hair girl and a boy who looked somewhat like an elf were next to him. a bald dude stood in front of them. Behind the bald dude was a girl who had blond hair and stormy gray eyes. she was sitting off to the side, glaring at them.
* "I'm not going anywhere with her." Jason gestured towards the blonde. "She looks like she wants to kill me." The bald dude hesitated. "Annabeth's okay. You gotta cut her some slack. She had a vision telling her to come here, to find the guy with one shoe. That was supposed to be the answer to her problem." "What problem?" The dark haired girl demanded. "She's looking forone of are campers who's been missing for three days." The bald dude said. "She's been going out of her mind sick with worry.She'd hoped he'd be here" "Who?" Jason demanded. "Her boyfriend," the bald dude said. "A guy named Percy Jackson."
The image faded away everyon's eyes turned to Percy. He smacked himself in the head. "Annabeth!"he said "Oh my gods, she's gonna kill me!"
Greyson, smiled. "If I don't first!" He lungeat Percy. My heart stopped. Percy rolled to one side and came up saying "I still don't remember you."
Greyson smiled. "We met when you came out of the labyrinth. That's all you need to know." Percy was obviously trying to remember but came up with nothing. He stabbed Greyson through all three of his hearts with his sword. Greyson crumbled to dust.
"Jason was there." I heard Reyna mummer so quietly i almost didn't here it. Percy just stared at where Greyson was. "Labyrinth, Annabeth, Nico, Grover, Tyson, Ghosts, Rachel." He mummered. "Battle."
Sorry for the short chapter. *Taken from the Lost hero and slightly edited.
mischievous
AWWSSSOOMMME!!! PS this is not paige it's her bff cierra!!!!!
cierra does things without thinking . . . .
EPIC CHAPPTER umm. When you post do you think you can give me a heads up & write something on my Wall so I can cheak out the new chappter?(: awsomee fanfic!
Sure!!
Chapter 5

Reyna

I couldn't believe it. Whoever those people were they had Jason. I got an idea. Percy might know where they were taking him. Percy could lead a quest to get him. Hazel walked over and i started babbling about my idea. Hazel listened to me and when she was sure i was done she shook her head and said "I don't think so. Percy doesn't remember much. And just look at him."
I glanced at Percy. He was just staring at where Greyson was.sadly murmuring things which i was pretty sure was connections to his past. I looked back at Hazel. "But he's remembering things look!!"
Hazel shook her head more firmly.
I was about to say something but frank walked up and said "Hey that bald dude mentioned something about Percy when he was talking to Jason." He waited for us to catch on.
I finally realized it. "He said Percy Jackson was missing from THEIR camp."
Frank sighed. "That's not just it. He said 'one of our campers.' I think that means that Percy goes to another camp for demigods. Don't you think that's a little odd that he could beat you and a monster cam e out no nowhere claiming Percy has battled him before. And that he mentioned the labyrinth. Wasn't that something in the Greek myths? and how he mentioned the girl was the daughter of a wisdom goddess."
I stopped still it made total sense. Hazel filled him in on my idea of a quest and how Percy should lead it. "I have to take Percy to Lupa anyway so i should confront Lupa."
I didn't agree with that. "It was MY idea I should do it." I said. Hazel grimaced she was obviously about to say something but i guessed Percy had finally pulled himself together because he walked up next to us. Frank told him about the is=ea for a quest.
AHMAZEINGGGG! :D
Thanks I'll have another chapter up saturday
Chaper 6
Percy

A quest? I don't want to be rude but i don'i know if i could lead it. "Why me?"
I asked.
Reyna rolled her eyes and replied "Because you might know where there taking him."
I thought for a minute and then said "I think somewhere in New York City."
Reyna and Hazel looked at me with wide eyes "b-b-but New York City's dangerous." Hazel stammered.
I looked at her like she was crazy. "Where'd you get that idea?" I asked, "New York City is perfectly safe."
Reyna shook her head "New York ids near Olympus. The gods are territoria. They'll blast you to peices if you get close." she explained .
"New York city is safe." I insisted.
Just then Lupa walked in. "Percy," she said, "come with me."
I followed her outside. Lupa to talked about a quest. when she was done she said "Go talk to the orcale." I had a feeling it wasn't an opition.
I walked over to the orcales cave. And hestaited ooutside the door, I had a weird image of a girl wth frizzy red hair., misty green eyes and smoke coming out of her mouth. I held my breath and walked in.
Awsomenesss!(: Pecy gets a questtt!:D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Safree said…
cool
TOTALLY COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! please post soon.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swiftwater said…
good post soon Oh I don't spam
tongue
Chapter 7
Percy

I walked in to the cave and it was surprising. A brown-haired girl sat on the bed looking at the entrance to the cave. She smiled at me when I came in and said "I've been waiting for. My name's Clarie."
"How did you know I was coming?" I asked.
Clarie smiled I can see the future. Duh." I raised my eyebrows and Clarie giggled. "Fine, Lupa told me." She admitted. Then her eyes grew misty green and she started to speak Like three Clarie's were speaking at once.
"Follow the trail of your past, brave one,
To go to the places of the battles you've won,
Reliving your past is the best way,
For your memories to perish or stay,
Things will not always be as they seem,
But all will be answered in a dream." Then she collapsed on her bed. I decided to go outside at that moment.
When I got outside I saw Reyna, Hazel, Frank, and Lupa waiting for me.
"What did the oracle say?" Reyna asked excitedly.
I was about to answer but Lupa said, "I think you should take Frank and Hazel with you on this quest. I know Reyna wants to go but she cannot."
I nodded. "The oracle said,
'Follow the trail of your past, brave one,
To go to the places of the battles you've won,
Reliving your past is the best way,
For your memories to perish of stay,
Things will not always be as they seem,
but all will be answered in a dream.'"
Every one was silent until I said "I think we should start on the mountains over there" Causing every one to gasp.
Awomeee phrophcey!! GREAT CHAPPY
Thanks.
sunny
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though not to be rude I would love it if you had longer chapters. Please post soon.
Safree, I'll post every Tuesdy, Thursday,and Saturday.I promise my next chapter will be longer
monkey
I just realized I can't post tomorrow so I'll post today.

Chapter 8
Hazel

"The mountains! Percy are you crazy?! There are Titans up there are you an idiot!" I asked/exclaimed.
"The oracle said to follow the trail of my past. I think that we should go up there." he replied calmly.
Lupa nodded in agreement. "If the mountain has something to do with his past then you need to go there. You'll leave in the morning. Pack everything you need. So we all set off for a good night sleep.
Is having a good dream the night before a really important quest too much too ask? Apparently it is. I don't remember falling asleep but I remember the dream.
In my dream Percy was there and obviously around twelve, in a snack/garden statue shop with a blond haired girl and another boy.
"Oh, so now it's my fault we met Medusa." He snapped.
The blonde straightened In a bad imitation of his voice she said:"It's jut a photo Annabeth, what's the harm?"
"Forget it," Percy said "Your impossible."
"You're insufferable"
"You're-"
"Hey!" the other boy interrupted "You too are giving me a migraine and satyrs don't even get migraines. What are you going to do with the head?"
Percy stared at the thing then he got up. "I'll be back.
"Percy." the girl named Annabeth called after him "What are you-"
The scene changed. This was the unpleasant one.
I was changed to a chair and I couldn't get free."When Percy and Annabeth can get past the strangle each other phase they are best friends and have recently started dating." A rasping voice told me. "If You think you know him your wrong. Tell me what his full name is and I'll let you go"
"Percy Jackson." I replied instantly.
"Wrong again. But I'm feeling generous so I'll let you go."
I woke up with sunlight hitting my face. I was determent to find out his full name and what that scene in the garden statue shop meant.

Percy
As soon as I was outside I find Hazel waiting for me. She told me about this wacky dream she had. "Wasn't that the name that you remembered?" she asked when she got to the Annabeth part. Then she changed the subject and asked "what's you're full name?"
I don't know what I would've answered but just then Frank came over and said it was probably best for us to leave.

Is this long enough? Let me know if u want me to post longer chapters (Don't be afraid to tell me if you think something's wrong. I can't make it better unless you give me some constructive criticism.)
Yeahh it wass awsomee(:
big smile
truly amazing and thanks for longer chapters. please post soon.
I'll post again Saturday!!!
Chapter 9.
Hazel

Going towards the mountain was the scariest thing I have ever done. I'm not joking. It's rumored that that's where Atlas holds up the sky. My heart was pounding more and more as we neared the mountain. I glanced at Percy. No matter how many times people corrected him he kept using the weak greek names. Nobody knew why. I thought about my memories of him, they were ridiculously fuzzy and hazy. It made me wonder if they were real at all.
I was so lost in thought that i didn't notice how close we got until Percy said "Hazel, were here."
I glanced up at the mountain and scowled.

Percy
Hazel expression told me she didn't want to go. but of course we had to. Frank started out first. I followed him and Hazel reluctantly followed me. If I had to do this to get my memories back I planned on doing it. As soon as we started up the mountain we met Hesperides.
"This one," one of the girl said coldly pointing to me, "should've killed these two."
My jaw dropped open "Killed them? Why would I do that?"
"Perseus Jackson," another one said just as coldly, "I finally understand why they feared thee."
"Who feared him?" Hazel asked. They ignored her, naturally.
"Perseus Jackson, why have you come here this time?" The tallest asked.
"The oracle said to follow the trail of my past." I replied instantly. The let us past when I said that.

soryy that it's so short
big smile
Coool Chapppter!
Chapter 10
Hazel.

Well, something came out of that. I knew Percy full name and we got through. But still
, my mind was still spinning with questions. Who feared Percy? Why did the Hesperides act as if they knew him? And if they did, why didn't i know? And why should've Percy killed us? We went up the mountain and we reached the top.
"PERSEUS JACKSON!! HOW DARE YOU COME HERE!!" Atlas bellowed from his place holding up the sky. What was it, pick on kids with no memories day?

Frank
Lupa had talked to me before the quest. At first I hadn't known where she was going with the talk.
-Flashback-
"Frank you know about roman gods." Lupa said with hesitation "But, you do not know that Greek gods are also true. They fall in love with mortals in there Greek state as well as there Roman state." She looked at me as if to see how i was taking this. I said the safe thing "Yes, Lupa."
"The children born then are Greeks." Lupa continued. "Percy just so you know, is a greek." Now that surprised me. "You must not share this information with any one. It is vital you remain a close friend over Percy without him knowing that you know this.'
"So he was faking about not having memories" I said, outraged "He's a spy?!"
"No, Frank, He is not a spy. He is sincere about not having memories and you must not tell him this." It would put you three in danger." She looked around as if to make sure nobody was with us and in a hushed voice told me the adventure's of Percy Jackson.
-end of flashback-
That's why i wasn't surprised when The Hesperides seemed to know Percy and Atlas bellowed "PERSEUS JACKSON!! HO DARE YOU COME HERE!!"

Percy

Does everybody in this world hat me or something? I stepped up "Atlas what in Hades are you talking about."
" I WAS RELIVED OF MY BURDEN UNTIL YOU CAME ALONG PERSEUS! I HAD EVERYTHING PLANNED OUT THEN YOU CAME ALONG AND MESSED IT ALL UP! THE HESPERIDES SHOULD NOT HAVE EVEN LET YOU UP THE MOUNTAIN!"
Okay . . . Iv'e got a bit of a writers block so i can't post to today but i'll have 2 chappies up saturday
smile
Great chappters Yay!! Two Chappters!
big smile
cool can't wait. chapters are amazing
So sorry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 11
Hazel

Hades? How many times do I have to tell this kid to use ROMAN names. ROMAN NOT GREEK!!!!!!! So he of course uses Roman names.
Any way as soon as Atlas was done his pointless ranting, Percy looked at us like What in Pluto is he going on about. Opps, sorry, Percy would say What in Hades. We slowly backed down the mountain as Atlas stated yelling some . . . colorful words and threats.

Percy
"Where to now?" Hazel asked as we left San Fransisco.
"Crusty's Bed shop." I replied as we trudged on.
"This out to be fun." Hazel said.
"Yep," I replied.
"Percy I was being sarcastic."
"So was I."
"Oh," was all she had to say to that. Smart.
"Is that it?" Frank said suddenly.
I looked up. "Yes," I said, "That's it."

Frank
From what Lupa told me about this place, I wasn't to eager to go in but Hazel ran right in and Percy followed her, so did I really have a choice? Not really. "I'm Crusty." A man said when I walked in.
"Yes you are," Hazel giggled.
I thought Crusty was going to attack her but he smiled. "Nice to meet a costumer with a sense of humor." he said. "Now, why don't You try out this bed?" she laid down and said "Perfect" He turned to me and said This one is am million hand massage why don't you try it out?"he pushed me down and before i could respond he snapped his fingers and said "Egro," lashing me and hazel to are beds.

me sorry 4 not posting yesterday and only posting 1 chappie. u guys must hate me.
Hahaaa awsome chappter CRUSTY!! xD
Okay. sorry for the delay's but i'll have a chapter up soon
I know I said I'd post every tues, thurs, and saturday but i can't so i'll just post whenever possible
Hurricane Irene is stalking me and hitting on me and my freinds
heart
Okay . . .
I'm sorry it took so long but I had to taken brake for a while to get the creative juices flowing. Why don't we leave the main characters there for a while . . .

Chapter 12
Nancy

Right now your probably wondering who I am. I'm Nancy Bobofit, daughter of Mercury, god of thieves, merchants,and travelers (and more.) So you can imagine my shock when Percy Jackson, the wimp of sixth grade (just above that Grover kid, Percy's best and only friend). And when he beat Reyna. And that blond girl. I had seen her in a dream too. Hazel had talked to me and she'd had the same dream*. Creepy
I ran into Lupa. "Lupa" I bowed. "This is going to sound weird but I know Percy Jackson."
Lupa didn't seem surprised. "Sloan told me the same thing. I was just coming to get you."
Confused I followed Lupa to her cave.
Matt Sloan, son of was waiting there for me. So was an eager Reyna. "Lupa said you guys knew Percy." she just jumped right in.
"Why do you care?"I asked sliding into a seat and rolling my eyes.
Now Reyna was the one to roll her eyes. "What do you think? He might know Jason."
Lupa glared at as and said sharpley "Quiet! W need to talk if we want Jason back!"
Reyna and I hung our heads. "Yes Lupa," we said simutanitly. Aguring in front Lupa?! How stupid could we get (Don't answer that!)

*Hazel didn't tell her about the tied to a chair part.

I was thinking of also making this a reading the seris thing as well as a SON fanfic. So let me know if you like the Idea of not.
P.S If I do make it into a reading the series you'll get two chapters every time I post.
hmmm
Guys? I can't post until u let me know what you think of my idea.
Awsomee chappter! Omg NANCY! Awsome twist!
cool
Thanks soooooo much!! I wasn't sure if people would like it but I decieded to do it any way. So any way I deiceided to make it a whole reading the series thing to. ,Soooo for those two chapetrs I promised . . .

Chapter 13
Hazel

Great.
I was strapped to a bed. Just my luck. So anyway Frank and I were trapped and Percy just stood there like he was having a dejavoo ((is that how you spell it?)) moment.
Then he snapped out of it and walked over to a bed. Crusty followed him. Percy smiled and pushed him on to the bed. He snapped his fingers and said, "Ergo,"
Ropes sprung out and centered them self's around him.
"No!" Crusty bellowed quite loudly. I think I busted my eardrum. The ropes started to pull. "Percy!" I yelled as loudly as I could. (Which wasn't very loud.)
He turned around, "Oops." He grinned. I couldn't help but smile. {Percy has a way of saying things in such a way that you want to crack up at something that isn't even funny. It took all my self control not to burst out laughing.
He took a pen out of his pocket and uncapped it. It turned into the sword he had at the arena. Percy got the ropes on our beds and turned around to see Crusty's scowling face.
Smiling, Percy raised his sword and cut off Crusty's head.
He turned to us and said "That was fun, where to next?"
Frank glared at him "not funny at all,"
"Actually," I voiced, "It was pretty funny." Percy smiled and Frank scowled.