पेंग्विन्स ऑफ मॅडगास्कर What happend at Denmark?

kawalskilover posted on Jun 03, 2011 at 01:31PM
I've heard alot about Denmark but I can never figuer out what happened there! IT'S DRIVEING ME INSANE! Please help me not explode and post what you think happend!

पेंग्विन्स ऑफ मॅडगास्कर 8 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kawalskilover said…
hmmm
is no one going to reply?
kristian89 commented…
First of all, Denmark is a country and so it's actually 'what happened IN Denmark' not 'at Denmark'. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
kristian89 commented…
Now being a small nation with only 5,5 million inhabitants(and therefore a complete lack of any military might) I suspect they chose to refer to Denmark for this very reason. The joke is in the country. Dreamworks only made the mistake of thinking Yanks would be bright enough to work it out themselves. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Katie_Kat200 said…
cool
^Don't be surprised. Usually it takes people a little while to notice these kinds of forums. I see your new though. WELCOME!

Denmark, Denmark... I don't wanna get ahead of myself, so I'm gonna say I have no idea. Maybe it has to do something with Hans. You know, the puffin in Huffin and Puffin....
big smile
Thanks!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kinkystar said…
Maybe Skipper was on a mission with Hans and he was set up in some evil sceme Hans planned for him. He must've done something that offended the Danes and therefore can't set foot in Denmark no more. I guess that's what Hans wants them to believe.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Penguinangel said…
^What she said. XD I think they had some kind of mission together for the Danes, and Hanz turned on Skipper, and somehow Skipper got blamed for it along with Hanz.

I think they'll explain it eventually in the series. I mean, they showed us Dr. Blowhole after being mentioned a few times, and Uncle Nigel, and they explained Private's fear of badgers, so why shouldn't they tell us what exactly happened in Denmark? Who knows, maybe that'll be what the PoM movie's about!
I hope so, but this might be one of those mysterious things... XD
It better not be one of those mysterious things, or they'll have a lot of angry fans!
wink
Oh well, they already have angry fans because Skilene and Kico aren't canon, because Doris will never appear and because of Kitka (see for yourself why)... I think they can handle a few more! And they still got me angry for changing them so much in the series, I'm more and more convinced they're other penguins! XD
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना