पेंग्विन्स ऑफ मॅडगास्कर ATTENTION: NOW ACCEPTING NEW RECRUITS!

Col_Skipper posted on Jun 11, 2010 at 11:17PM
ATTENTION: Now accepting New REcruits!
Current mood:recruting
Category: Life

Skipper here reporting in at 1915 hours:

ATTENTION!!

NOW ACCEPTING NEW RECRUITS!

FOR A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TIME

It as come to my attention that Hans is now here AND BLOWHOLE

Rememember when I said I was going to enlist fans in a few weeks? Well today is your lucky day! So please take time to read this!

It seems I will be needing more soldiers for backup! If you are interested please notify me. Here are the requirements in order for you to become a member of our team:

1. You must give me five GOOD REASONS why you think I should allow you into our unit. Telling me, " because I can fight and all that other crap" won't cut it! That is a lame answer to this first question!

You MUST give me s real reason!

2. You must have no health problems. Health is number one in our unit and I will NOT accept someone is can't be able to perform in our unit like that.

3. You must pass a small test which I will give you in order for you to meet these standards. Kowalski will be in charge of that when he gets back from his lab.

4. You must NOT be or look suspicious when you are enlisting into my unit. I will have Rico here by my side and he will know.

5. You must at least have some experience! At least 5.6% out of a possible 10% anything lower than that won't cut it!

******************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

Here is a list of my current team mates in order from the highest to the lowest:

Lt. Col. Kowalski
MJR. Kam (Kowalski's mate)
Lt. Henry
Scd. Lt. Penguin G
Lt Justin
Lead Sgt. Rico
First Petty Sgt. Becca
Scnd. Sgt. SPKR
First Officer Private

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­

If your name is NOT on here...then you better do your best at earning it and tell me what i need to hear!

YOU MUST BE HONEST!...IF I FIND OUR YOU LIEDE SOMEWHERE...I WILL CUT YOU OFF THE TEAM WITHOUT HONORABLE DISCHARGE! SO THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU LIE!

Now before you enlist, think about what the hell you are getting yourself into...there will be blood, violence, energy and many more....so I suggest you think about this and what you are about to deal with...

I will NOT go easy on you the first few weeks so keep that in mind!
If you do wish to join please leave me a comment here on this blog! NOTHING else

I will check up here in several days when my other doings are complete.

I wish you all good luck and hope you meet the standards I've posted above...

Good luck Enlisters, *salutes*

Skipper P.

last edited on Jun 16, 2010 at 11:55PM

पेंग्विन्स ऑफ मॅडगास्कर 60 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...