पेंग्विन्स ऑफ मॅडगास्कर Happy New Year!!

penguinlover13 posted on Dec 31, 2011 at 08:58PM
I explained it on the wall, but for those who missed it I'll explain again.

Basically this is like a virtual New Years Eve party. You can do whatever you want, like bring virtual cake or something. Since we're all in different time zones you can celebrate on your own time. That's really it, so Happy New Year!!

पेंग्विन्स ऑफ मॅडगास्कर 13 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mostar1219 said…
smile
I'll add a video for entertainment soon. I figured that since 2012 is coming up, I might as well put up a video that has something to do with 2012
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना InternetGirl123 said…
big smile
Wish I could stay up with all of you! But I'll be at my cousin's house. So I will donate this big virtual New Year's cake that is big enough for everyone! Happy New Year Everybody!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kivamarie said…
wink
Happy new year
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EppofangirlXD said…
cake
Happy New Year! It's already past New Years Eve here, but I'll celebrate 2012!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kait_Wolf said…
Happy new year
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xDark_Angelx said…
YES! The father of the kids I babysat has work tomorrow so I got home early enough to get on. Wooo! And now I can celebrate with you guys (for those who are still counting down, anyway). :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना penguinlover13 said…
^I am!!! I felt like I was the only one left here still waiting for 2012!! I have about 7 minutes left.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xDark_Angelx said…
Only three minutes now. For me, it feels like this year somewhat went fast. I hope 2012 is good. (And it should. The Madagascar 3 movie!!)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EppofangirlXD said…
cake
Yeah. 2011 went really fast for me! :O
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Penguinangel said…
It went super fast for me, too. I can't believe it's already 2012! So anyone make any New Years resolutions for this year?

Btw, sorry I wasn't on last night, big computer problems. :P
smile
^ well, I'm hoping to get through my first year of high school. Oh, and btw, here's the 2012 video i wanted to put up last night.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Penguinangel said…
High school's really not as bad as everyone seems to make it out to be. At least not the first two years. I'll admit that Junior year is really sucking, though. XP

That's an awesome song! And perfect for this year. The Seniors this year in my band have the "We're gonna party like it's the end of the world" on their senior shirts.
smile
^ LOL on the shirts. You're a junior? i know the song is perfect for the year (though, i'm still bugged about by the idea of the world ending), which is why i decided to put that video on here. Have you ever performed, Penguinangel?