पेंग्विन्स ऑफ मॅडगास्कर Continuous story

Matchmaker11 posted on Nov 23, 2011 at 04:50AM
I'll saw a forum like this in the past and I was thinking we would revive it. What we do is we all write a story about the penguins of madagascar 1-5 sentences at a time. I'll start.

It was a beautiful day at the Central Park Zoo. There were no visiters in sight, for it was a sunday. All the animals felt particuly lazy. Well most animals...

Now the next person will write a few setences continuing the story. If anyone has questions, please ask.
last edited on Nov 23, 2011 at 04:51AM

पेंग्विन्स ऑफ मॅडगास्कर 42 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना quasomeness said…
Skipper was paranoid of a surprise attack by Dr. Blowhole. I've been in the unit for a while; I got used to this behaviour. Ever since I told him the quote "It's quiet. Too quiet," he believed in it every time it's quiet. Turns out I'm not the only gullible penguin in the unit. However, Skipper asserted his authority by slapping me when I mentioned that he was becomming a bit paranoid.

I'm talking from the point of view of Private.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Matchmaker11 said…
Kowalski's pov

Skipper was on a paranoid rant yet again. I'm going to kill Private for telling Skipper the " Too quiet" saying. It's beatiful, sunny, and no one is up to anything. I could be spending the day working on my experiments, but instead I have to keep look out for an attack that will never happen. Skipper really needs a hobby. Or a girlfriend...
Still in Kowalski's pov

While I was on lookout duty, Private offered to take over for me. I nodded and went down to finish up my nuclear bazooka. It's very hard to build it while not poisoning the entire zoo.

Suddenly, Skipper made Private and me stand in formation and slapped us for switching duties; why does skipper slap us? That thought was interrupted when I realized that the unstable nuclear bazooka was left unattended.
Kowalski's pov

And there was Rico with a psychotic look on his face. Uh oh. Before I could even get inside a huge explosion engulfs me. A burning pain shoots through my body, almost as though I was being eaten alive by fire. What about the rest of the zoo. Did I cause a bunch of innocent animals deaths? I knew I should have just made the shape-shifting device.

( I just had an idea. Once we're done we can put all of this together and post it in the articles section.)
Kowalski's pov

A zoo-goer noticed the explosion and phoned 9-1-1. A few minutes later, the police came and evacuated the zoo. I'm surprised that we're still alive, although we are in the progress of radiation training. Turns out that we are now immune to radiation.
Kowalski's pov

All the animals are being moved to a different zoo. We're not sure where yet, but the rest of the team and I are going to investigate. The rest of the animals are really mad at me for almost killing them, especially Skipper. Who knows what he'll do to me. Whatever it is, it won't be pretty.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना krazy4kowalski said…
Rico's point of view:

It was my fault. Kowalski blames himself, but I know the blame lies with me, and me alone. If I had been able to control myself...well, I gave up on that a long time ago. Now we're being moved to a new zoo, Kowalski is depressed, the animals are in hysterics, and Skipper seems to be slipping. I can't explain it, but I just know he's sliding down a slippery slope to insanity.
Skipper's pov

I should of known Kowalski would eventually blow us all up. It has almost happened before but this time it did. It was him we should have kept an eye on not Blowhole. He needs to go...yet I can't bring myself to do that. I've known Kowalski since we were hatchlings. He has always stuck by me through thick and thin, and I need to do the same. He's been helping me through tough times lately. I almost feel detatched from my feelings and I cover this up by training. But I feel trapped inside. I try to contain myself but I don't feel I can do so anymore.
No one responded to the last one so I'm posting again,

Kowalski's pov

We found out where all the animals are being shipped to. It's the Philadelphia zoo. Some of the animals escaped so they have plenty of room for us. We don't know what the remaining animals are like, but we'll find out soon. They are shipping us out at this very momment. While we are being loaded into the trucks all the other animals shoot glares at me. I knew this was going to be an uneasy ride.
Skipper's pov

I was able to get Rico to regurgitate a portable TV. When I turned on the news, I saw on ABC, which is channel 7 in the New York area, a headline for a "terrorist implanted bomb" at the Central Park Zoo supposively by Al-Qaeda. Anger suddenly engulfed me, and I smashed the TV against Kowalski. The screen was cracked, showing various colours along the cracks. Some shards came off of the screen upon impact, leaving behind shards and dark liquid on the ground and a frightened Kowalski.
Private's pov

They think I don't understand what's going on? I may be innocent and naive and - I'll admit it - a bit dimwitted at times, but I know what is happening. Kowalski screwed up bad. I'm not really mad though; I know he didn't mean it. And I'm not worried about the new zoo either. After all, I've never had trouble making friends before. Right now, we're sitting in a dank crate on a truck. It keeps rocking back and forth, and I feel sick. But that's not what brings my breakfast up, scorching my throat like fire. Next to me is Kowalski, unconcious on the floor of the crate, and something dripping out of him, forming an oval of shining liquid around him. It's like what happened to Manfredi and Johnson. Only then, Skipper was crying. Now he's laughing.
Mort's pov

Earlier today at the penguin habitat, I saw a large explosion, leaving behind Kowalski completely burnt in ashes. A few minutes later, I started feeling dizzy. When I woke up, on the same truck as the penguins, I remember seeing on the TV something about a nuclear bomb at the Central Park Zoo, although Skipper soon after smashed Kowalski unconscious with the TV. Everyone's emotions are changing, King Julien's, Kowalski's, Private's, Skipper's, and even mine. I'm usually obsessed with King Julien's feet, but I'm feeling high levels of anxiety inside of me, seeing such violence, to the point where I want to rip King Julien's feet right off his body.
Skipper's pov

For a few moments I felt great, engulfed in a fiery rage, I laughed in triump. But then it hit me, I had just knocked my best friend, maybe even killed him. I felt sunken in a sea of depression. What has become of me? I don't deserve to live. Private then crashed into me restraining me. It wasn't needed. I didn't even try to escape, I deserved whatever punishment I was getting. My time had come, most commanding officers eventually crack. Before being knocked unconscious I see Rico treating Kowalski, for a second he looks back at me with a look of hatred. Then everything went black.
Kowalski's pov

When I come to, I'm lying in what looks like a sterile hospital room. I can't move. I'm allowed one moment of confusion before the pain hits me, intense and burning. My face, my flippers, my chest! All engulfed in a wall of pure agony. I hear a calm voice somewhere, a million miles away.

"Yes, this one came in bad condition. We think the other penguins hurt him. One of the others was actually attacking another penguin at the time, and we had to pull another off the injured one. Amazing, he has two broken ribs and a concussion, and of course a number of cuts. We'll keep him here for a few weeks, then he'll join the other penguins."

I can't hear the rest. I struggle to remember what brought me here. And when I remember, the pain in my body feels minimal.
Rico's pov

I know I messed with that nuclear bazooka that Kowalski was testing. We all had fault, me with taking the bazooka, Kowalski with sneaking the building, but Skipper brought this too far by knocking Kowalski unconscious. I don't think Kowalski knew, but Skipper was still unconscious from when Private knocked out Skipper. It was 24 hours after Kowalski and Skipper went unconscious.

After some thought, as a psychopath myself, when Skipper knocked Kowalski unconscious, I didn't think he was mentally able to think for himself completely; I gained sympathy for Skipper and regreted giving that look at Skipper.
Private's POV:

For the first time in my life, my body reacted before my head did. I was pummeling Skipper with my flippers, hitting him again and again even after I knew he was unconcious. His feathers hide the bruises. When we arrived, they didn't even notice his injuries. I don't know what I did to him exactly. But standing in this new habitat, one that's almost identical to our old one, I don't even care. I don't care about anything.

(Also, can we think of a title so when we publish it as an article, it has a name?)
(How about something like "A new kind of insanity" Since they're at a new zoo and everyone is going insane)

Kowalski's pov

I can't believe my teammate, heck my best friend, would ever do something like that to me. Apparently the news team thought the explosion was due to a terrorist attack. That was enough for Skipper to lose it and suddenly a big slab a plastic, wires, and glass came straight towards my head and here I am now. I knew Skipper had been having some issues lately but I never relized it was this bad. He refused to have me to run a test on him. Now it seems I'll be the one needing the CAT scan. Even if he is crazy, I can't believe he almost killed me. We've been friends since we were hatchlings. I still felt pretty dreary from the medication so I close my eyes and nod off.
(^That sounds like a great name for the fanfic!)

Skipper's pov

I woke up from what seemed liked a full-night's sleep, but I was still feeling tired. When I woke up, I saw Kowalski full of bandages in front of me. He wanted to do a CAT Scan on me, but I said "No"; when I smashed the TV, I was just feeling stressed not knowing if the zoo animals are alive or not.

After Kowalski left, I thought for a little, realizing that it could be for the radiation since we're not done with radiation training. When I tried to waddle after Kowalski, I felt fine at first, but 50 feet later, suddenly, I collapsed and blacked out, all without Kowalski noticing.
(Name sounds good and the story's looking good! We're going to have one heck of an article on our hands!)

Rico POV:

First day for us the zoo was open. First time we didn't even bother entertaining the humans. First expression of pure rage to cross Private's face. First time Skipper looked hopelessly lost. What an awful lot of firsts we've got today. Earlier, Skipper was babbling something about Kowalski talking to him, when I know Kowalski's stuck in the vet's. One of them's obviously nuts. In my kind of way. The destructive kind. So here's another first: First time I've been entirely certain of something I need to do.
Kowalski's pov

My days in the hospital were very boring, yet stressful. I was able to move around in a wheelchair, but I wasn't able to leave the building. After hearing the door open, I felt relief once I saw Rico.

Rico said that everyone is in worsening condition from the radiation poisioning and that he needs to help treat everyone long enough as to prevent any animal from dying; the humans won't find out that the bomb is nuclear in time. "I'm not completely mobile after being beaten up. I'll see what I can do, but we have to be very covert about this."
Maurice's POV

Something's wrong. Wrong with me. I don't know what it is really. It's like the feeling right before you know you're going to be hurt. The anger at no one, at everyone. It might be nothing. But every time Julien asks for a smoothie, I don't look him in the eye. I look at his neck, at the perfect place for me to slit his throat. I should tell someone. But I won't. Something keeps telling me that there's only one way to banish this feeling. And I'll do it tonight.
Kowalski's pov

Rico suggested that due to the environment that we're in, the first thing we should check for is suspicious behavior, second radiation poisoning. The lemurs aren't partying as much as usual; Maurice is even seen carving a stick so its edge is sharp.

I decided to ask some questions while Rico will defend me if anyone attacks. I asked to Maurice, "I have to ask everyone how they're feeling physically and emotionally since no one really knows how you all feel."

Maurice responded, "Actually, I really don't feel emotionally well on the inside. I've had voices inside me telling me to kill King Julien. Tonight. Also, we all are in and out, and Mort isn't hugging Julien's feet."
Marlene's pov

Ever since the explosion I've felt weird. Sometimes I'll randomly black out and when I wake up I'm somewhere else with a trail of broken objects and even a smashed car. I don't know what to do. I'm afraid I'll end up hurting someone. I need to be locked up, I'm blacking out even more and the things I destroy have been bigger. This is much worse than when I would go feral. When Kowalski comes and asks me how I've been feeling since the explosion I break down.
Kowalski POV

Marlene's sobbing hysterically in my arms. I feel a little odd about it because although there's never been anything romantic between us, Skipper has always liked her. Then I remember what Skipper did to me. The bandages soaked with blood in the hospital's trash can. Maurice's matter-of-fact tone a few minutes ago. Now the otter who has stopped crying and is laughing. Sliding something from under the bed. And in the last remaining rays of sunlight, the glint of a silver knife.
Marlene's pov

What am I doing?!? I have to fight it! I refuse to let myself hurt anyone! I try to gain control of my arm but it's almost impossible. All I can do is manage to keep it still. I burst out crying my arm shaking, fighting against my mind. Kowalski stands in shock before running away. I finally get control and ly on the floor sobbing

Kowalski's pov

This has to be an affect from the explosion! I think about it. First Skipper smashes the tv on my head which was expected since we knew he was gonna crack someday. Then Muarice has these urges to kill Julien. There was such a high chance of that eventually happening that the team and I bet fish on the day it happens. But Marlene?! She wouldn't hurt a fly! There must be some reason behind all of this! Is it possible the only reason Skipper hit me was from an effect of radiation? Maybe he isn't insane? I have to get back to my lab before we all kill each other!!! Who knows what will happen next? By now Mort could have killed Pinky for all I know!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cattoy10 said…
big smile
Is this going to be a Marski story ???
Add anything. That's the point.
^ Yep. If you want, Skipper could wear a dress and make-up and go to a prom. (That put a weird image in my mind) XD
Private's pov

It's extremely scary to see how one nuclear explosion could completely change everyone's emotions. Seeing everyone affected stresses me too. That is, when I am awake. Within my body, I feel an extremely high level of anxiety that I cannot control. After lots of conflicting thought, I decided to sneak a switchblade under my pillow. I still have to decide whether I should use it on someone else or myself.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना penguinlover13 said…
Can I just say that this story is really...freaky. I don't know how it turned into this, but it's kind of funny how creative you guys are. XD
smirk
^ Yeah, it's kinda scary. I don't usually write stories like this but it's fun trying something different. And thanks for calling us creative!

Kowalski's pov

I run into the new penguin habitat. There's an igloo like dome that we've been staying like we did at our old hq. It's concealed from the human's veiw. I see Private, he seemed different, almost as though the innocence and rainbows had been sucked right out of him. I didn't think much of it. I explain to him what's going on and ask for his help. He agrees but he seemed to have a certain tone to his voice. Almost evil sounding...

Private's pov

Kowalski came running in, out of breath. He told me that the radiation seemed to have done something to all of our emotions. He also said a buch of science jumbo that I didn't understand. He asked me to help him out with gathering supplies and things like that. I think back to the knife under my pillow and smile. I descretely reach for it.

"Sure Kowalski, I think I can help..." I say still smiling. He'll have no idea what hit him...
Dahdahdaaaaaaa!
Rico's pov

I saw Private pulling out the knife. I didn't want to be hurt by the knife myself, but I had to help. I regurgitated a flash gernade and earmuffs so I wouldn't hear the gernade. I set it and threw it, stunning, Kowalski and Private, at which point, I grabbed the knife from and ate it, knowing that I've eaten more sharp weapons without damaging myself. I then restrained Private until Kowalski got out of the shock from the flash grenade, at which point, he started helping.
Private's POV:

The pain hasn't hit me yet. Not the mental or the emotional. Rico's sitting on top of me and he must weigh fifty pounds from all that metal in him. Kowalski is striking me over and over again in the face. I've never seen him like that before. Then again, I've never tried to kill anyone before. But I don't feel remorse. I don't feel sadness or anger. I don't even feel shock. There's only one thought going through my mind. It's "Where is Skipper?"

Skipper's POV:

I'm sitting in the sewer. Trying to sort myself out. Images, like a TV show, flashing through my mind. Me smashing that portable on Kowalski, Private attacking me, the haunting, calmly dangerous glint that is always in Rico's eyes now. I see it all. I don't wannt to see it all. Or do I? Is seeing it the only way to make up for what I did? I can't make it up. I want it to stop more than I want to make it up. I just want it to stop. Everything. I just want it to stop.

I don't even bother taking a breath of air when I jump into the water.
Kowalski's pov

When Private was on the ground, we were very close to my lab, even closer being medicine that can knock Private unconscious while still being sensitive to radiation poisoned patients. I took the syringe and injected the medicine into Private, knocking him unconscious until everything else in the zoo is sorted out; we have 3 other known emergencies, in addition to the radiation treatment, that we need to take care of.

After that, I said , "We need to settle things out within our own unit before we can help Marlene, the lemurs, or anyone else." Knowing Skipper, he probably tried to escape the hospital; after checking the video footage, that theory was confirmed. This started our search for Skipper.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mostar1219 said…
Skipper's POV:

The images in my brain kept on swirling around. I didn't know a safe way to stop it, then again, since when do I think of ways to stop emergencies that don't risk my life? Suddenly, I thought to myself, as long as I'm alive, I keep seeing those images in my brain and I'll end up hurting more of my friends and aquaintences. I could hurt Kowalski again, maybe even kill him. Maybe I'll end up killing Marlene! Finally, I figured there was only one possible solution to end my pain and the danger of my peers: suicide.
Rico's pov

With all my years of being with Skipper, he seems to be a military-hardened soldier, but, in reality, is an emotional guy who cares about people; if he would see mass-death, he would probably not react well. I grunted to Kowalski, which he understood as "We need to go to the sewer."

Once we got down there, we found Skipper on the ground, unconscious. We found him holding a switchblade, but there was no wound on his body; he must've thought about suicide before the radiation knocked him unconscious. We decided to lock him up in a cage at the HQ, right next to where Private was sleeping.
Skipper's pov

I wake up feeling groggy and confused. I try to get up but I just bang my head against glass. I look around and see that I'm back at HQ. I also see Kowalski working with chemicals at the table with Rico assisting him. They see I'm awake and they start explaining how the radiation poisoning hes been needing with everyones emotions, so it wasn't my fault that Kowalski got hurt. It sure didn't feel that way. They start saying how other zoo animals have been doing the same. When they tell me about Marlene, I nearly cry. I can't believe we've dragged her into this. I have always liked her and I never wanted to hurt her in any way. I couldn't take the pain and guilt. I bang my head against the glass hard. Everything turns black as I loose consciousness.
Kowalski's POV:

It's terrifying. Every moment of this. The strain is all on me and me alone. Skipper and Private are both unconscious. Rico's been helpful and all, but what is he going to do matched with half the zoo going completely insane. We got the word yesterday afternoon. Marlene, Maurice, and Mort are all dead. I thought I couldn't bring myself to do the autopsys, but curiosity got the better of me. It seems so cold, so cruel, to talk of them like an interesting science experiment. I do it though, not just for curiosity's sake, but because I feel I owe it to them to know every thing about the radiation poisoning. After all, it's all my fault. The three were found in different ways: Maurice had a gaping wound in his chest and a pointed stick next to him. Marlene had purposely drowned herself; what other explaination was there to her peaceful body at the bottom of her pool? Most disturbing though, was Mort. He was fine, really, no wound, just lying in the bounce house. It was as if he simply didn't want to live. It was remarkable really, that he had the determintation to do that. Just end it. I wish I could do that. The only thing that holds me on to life is the fact that I'm the only one who can stop this. But my suicidal thoughts still disturb me, since I know for a fact that I am immune to the radiation. Maybe the thoughts were always there.
Wow! This is really getting dark. Suicide, death, homicide. Oh well.

Rico's pov

Kowalski has been blaming himself this whole tim when it's really me to blame. I should have never touched that bazooka. I didn't even think of the consequences, I just thought of how cool it would look. Now Marlene, Maurice, and cute little mort are dead. The only reason I haven't stabbed myself is to help Kowalski find the cure so no one else is hurt from my dumb mistake. I also need to make sure Kowalski doesn't hurt himself. The guilt is really getting to him. I saw him eying a scaple almost debating whether he should end it or not. He is the only one who can figure out the cure. The whole zoo is depending on him.
^Ikr? This one incident is becomming psychological.

Kowalski's pov

At that moment, we were the most psychologically sane people in the zoo. It's too bad that there weren't anyone else who could help everyone; it cost Marlene and two of the lemurs' lives. I'm not going to let any more lives slip. We had to check on everyone for psychological (thoughts of death) and physical (radiation poisoning) health. We teamed up to check on one person at a time in the zoo, starting with Mason.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Gumball17 said…
Hope you don't mind me butting in.
Julien's PoV
This is the worst day ever. Both my subjects are dead. My secret crush is dead. And perhaps worst of all, even when they were still alive, I didn't feel like boggying. I have the voices telling me to end the suffering, and I think it's time to listen to them. Julien gets some helium, and a bunch of balloons, blows them up, ties them to his chair, and sits............
Rico's pov

Just when we were done checking Mason for psychological health, seeing him pass, I saw a lounge chair with helium ballons and King Julien sitting on them floating into the air. This has happened before when Julien was making his super-floaty throne, but he didn't even call for help.

I said to Kowalski, "K'mon," while regurgitating a few balloons. When we floated into the air, Kowalski saw why I grabbed him suddenly. We released some balloons, easing ourselves onto Julien's lounge chair, forcing it to float back to the ground.