पेंग्विन्स ऑफ मॅडगास्कर A PoM Opinion क्विज़ xP

RockOnPoM posted on Oct 18, 2011 at 12:28AM
Here's an opinion quiz of PoM :P

1. What do you think might happen if the penguins traveled into the future?
2. What would happen if Private turned evil?
3. What would happen if the penguins got trapped in an elevator with Julien for 3 days?
4. Do you think Blowhole might get his memory back and try and destroy the penguins again?
5. What might happen if they had an episode where the penguins grow huge?
6. What's the first word that pops into you're head when you hear the name "Mort"?
7. What do you think the next penguin special should be about?
8. Would anything change if Skipper and Marlene actually got together?
9. What would happen if there was an episode where the penguins travel inside Rico?
10. Who do you think out of all of the zoo animals is secretly evil?

पेंग्विन्स ऑफ मॅडगास्कर 8 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mostar1219 said…
smile
1. Kowalski would be a famous scientist.
2. Private would try to resist the evil nature.
3. They would all go nuts at first, but would get to know each other a little bit.
4. No, the penguins would try to take advantage of Blowhole's lack of memory.
5. If Godzilla huge, then Rico would try to destroy the town. If human size, everyone would be shocked and the penguins would try to see how it would work.
6. Crazy
7. Something about Skilene or two shows colliding. (still thinking about a POM Spongebob Crossover)
8. Hopefully, less than Seddie in iCarly.
9. They'd find the source of Rico's power vomiting and debate on getting rid of it.
10. Bada and Bing
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lexii23 said…
smile
1. They would find things they need to change in their life to make their future better.
2. The rest of the group would capture him and Kowalsku would invent sonething that would turn him good again.
3. Skipper would tape Julien's mouth shut. :)
4. I hope so!! That would be so awesome! I love Neil Patrick Harris!!!!!! :)
5. If like huge-huge then Skipper would walk through the ocean to Denmark and teach them a lesson!! :)
6. Sad eyes / mangos. I dont know why i think of mangos...... :)
7. Either what happened in Denmark or Antarctica or Blowhole. I hope its the last one!!!!! :D
8. A whole lot would change cuz it would be awkward....... I still want Skilene though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :). 9. They would get very scared... Lol! ;)
10. The chamelions.... Never trusted them.......
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना penguinlover13 said…
1. They'll somehow manage to mess up something (like see their future self and rip a whole in the space time continum, yadda yadda yadda XD) and have to fix it.
2. His true self would over-power the evil and he'd go back to normal.
3. The penguins would freak out, Skipper mostly. But they'd calm down and try to tolerate Julien.
4. Yes, because that's my opinion and there's proof that he's coming back.
5. Rico would probably destroy half the city, but Kowalski would find a way to fix everything.
6. Feet
7. Where the penguins go into the past, and of course, Julien would break the machine they used to get there and they'd have find a way to get back to present time.
8. Ok, wow. First of all, the Skilene fans would explode all over this site (not in the "blood" kind of explosion-ew-the "HAHA IN YOUR FACE, HATERS!!!!!" kind of way). And the rest of the episodes after that would be a little wierd trying to show Skilene in them, and that's coming from a Skilene fan.
9. That would be so cool! They'd try to get something out that was stuck, and making Rico unable to reguritate anything. And Private would probably get grossed out in the process.
10. Badda or Bing.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zelda4Efas said…
1. What do you think might happen if the penguins traveled into the future?
A: they could meet a hobo Hans! And battle future hippie robots!

2. What would happen if Private turned evil?
A:Mort will save the day! Oh and he'll hunt down the penguins one by one.

3. What would happen if the penguins got trapped in an elevator with Julien for 3 days?
A: Kowalski would attempt to (and miserably fail) to fix the elevator while Skipper loses his marbles and their only rations are found at the pit of Rico's stomach innards. And Private would act as the optimist.

4. Do you think Blowhole might get his memory back and try and destroy the penguins again?
A: Duh!

5. What might happen if they had an episode where the penguins grow huge?
A:They'd go psycho with power and Private will snap them out of it while Rico needs Roger's lullaby.

6. What's the first word that pops into you're head when you hear the name "Mort"?
A: Sad eyes

7. What do you think the next penguin special should be about?
A: Halloweenies XD

8. Would anything change if Skipper and Marlene actually got together?
A: DUH! Everyone will be like SKILENE and Marski Fans will get upset and crazy fangirls will go GET UR PAWS OF MY PENGUIN!!! and the show will get a little awkward trying to not dump marlene when she cant go on classified operations and fit in a dating episode which will receive fanboy YUUUUUCK!!!s.

9. What would happen if there was an episode where the penguins
travel inside Rico?
A: They'd encounter digestive juices and a labyrinth of swallowed junk and intestines

10. Who do you think out of all of the zoo animals is secretly evil?
PINKY!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SJF_Penguin2 said…
1. Private would find that he does in fact have a wife, an egg, and another on the way and, when it becomes time for the team to go "back to the future," Private will refuse to leave his newfound family.

2. He'd leak information about penguin operations to the likes of Hans and Dr. Blowhole.

3. Not much, considering Julien's mouth would be taped shut with duct tape after the first 20 minutes.

4. Through the aid of his lobster minions telling him who he once was, yes.

5. Perhaps the penguins would perform high-rise rescues with the FDNY for a short time.

6. Sadly, it's "feet."

7. Explaining the mysteries of Manfredi and Johnson or Skipper's Denmark issue.

8. Probably nothing much, as it probably wouldn't happen until close to the end of the series if it happens at all. Perhaps she'd be trained as an official member of the team.

9. They'd get lost and have to ask directions from Ms. Frizzle.

10. I'd hope no one, but I'll pick Maurice for the sake of picking someone.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SummerPoM said…
1. Worldwide massive destruction!

2. His friends would try to take him back to the good side.

3. Skipper would have the desire of kill Julien! Skipper vs. Julien fight, maybe.

4. Probably yes.

5. Worldwide massive destruction... again! Or maybe steal some snowcones.

6. "Like". Because of the quote "I like computers!"

7. Hmm... Skipper-ish things?

8. I, Sunny, would change. But I dunno if any character, besides Marlene and Skipper would change; or anything.

9. Journey to the Centre of Rico! Maybe they would see all things that Rico has inside of his body.

10. Of main characters, Mort (because of the episode Kingdom Come, and we never saw what really happened after Mort eat Lychee); of secondary characters, Joey or Pinky.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Motorbreath said…
1.What happens every time Kowalski dabbles with the time-space continuum; something goes horribly wrong.

2.Wouldn’t be surprised, it’s always the nice ones that snap.

3.“Guess what’s for supper boys?”

4.Most likely, I doubt we’ve seen the last of him.

5.Don’t know, probably wouldn’t have the spine to watch. “Mort Unbound” offered some insight though.

6.Post-mortem, only because Mort is in the word.

7.Skipper’s Denmark story would be interesting. I can’t see the creators NOT addressing this story at least some point in the show’s history

8.No, probably not. No.

9.Would probably be more difficult navigating there than driving in rush-hour traffic during the apocalypse. Ask Mort though, I hear there’s a lovely elevator.

10.Maurice. He seems very shady at times.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना penguinlover13 said…
smile
You know, this was a really good idea. You should update this like every week, so it doesn't get boring.