फैन्पॉप Users What Happen To This Users

adavila posted on Feb 12, 2010 at 04:08PM
leuron, dr devience, john mhin, maybestarbucks, majordork, blisslikethis, knifewrench and amazondebs?????

फैन्पॉप Users 6 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना germany123 said…
i was sooo thinking about knifewrench today. i havent seen him in ages and started to worry.

dr.d left the pop aaaaages ago for various reasons i cant recall, john just doesnt come here anymore, same goes for debs. but dr.d., debs and john are all alive and kicking according to my facebook.
darksarcasm should know what happened to leuron- maybeastarbucks posted some content not too long ago..bliss and majordork i have no idea.
what aboot that adavila guy..he used to be around, what happened to him?
hmmm looks like the knife might have computer issues..or so my research tells me
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना em_em said…
Look at you all in the know Germy!! lol
ha ha ha i dont know how that happened actually...normally i have others telling me the gossip.

maybe cinders knows what happened to bliss!? i think she just left as well but is also on facebook!? i think i distantly having a comment convo with her
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DarkSarcasm said…
Last I'd heard, Leuron was still happily living in Germany with IsabellaAzuria. I guess work & stuff > Fanpop. *sigh* I will never understand these "life" things people have. =P

MajorDork has been spotted on The Pop recently... *is not stalking any of these people now* ;)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना adavila said…
I havent been on fanpop because I dont have internet conection