डेविड आर्चुलेटा OMG!!!! I TOTALLY MET DAVID!!!!!

harry-edward posted on Mar 31, 2009 at 03:01AM
OMG!!!!U WILL NEVR BELIVE WAT HAPPEND 2 ME ON SATURDAY!!!!!!
I TOTALLY WENT 2 THE KIDS CHOICE AWRDS AND TOUCHED TAYLOR LAUGHTNERS HAND AND HE SMILD AT ME!!!!!! AND DAVID ARCHULETA!!!!!!!!!!! HIS HAND IS TOTALLY SQUISHY AND SOFT!!!!!!!!!!HE TOTALLY SMILED AT ME AND I WAS SITTING IN FRONT OF THE 2 !!!!!!!! I SWEAR I COULD BARELY BREATH AND I GOT SLIMED AND STUFF BUT I DONT CARE DAVID(my future husband)TOUCHD MY HAND
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!! HE LOOKS REALLY CUTE IN PERSON and his germs are 4ever more engravd on my hand I LUV MY PARENTS

डेविड आर्चुलेटा 19 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Team_Edward77 said…
meh
WOW.....
ummm ok u might like him a little too much :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KASHER89 said…
crying
THATS COOL...U GUYS R SO LUCKY....
IM FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना r-pattz said…
thats... nice...
*coughobsessivecough*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना barbiedoll18 said…
uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh.............i mean i luv him 2 but he isnt god u kno..so yaaaa
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना biancatdifan said…
surprise
*GASP*LUCKYYYYY!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना reeba said…
smile
He is also cute. But I like Joe ths most.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना reeba said…
The main thing is that my name is ABEER. Ijust wrote reeba because ' ABEER' was already used
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sbijaczyk said…
heart
OK JEEZ you dont need to freak out over the hottie.................. I totally hate you for touching taylor laughtners hand........................ I <3 DAVID ARCHULETA AND TAYLOR LAUGHTNER 4-EVER
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ArchAngelica17 said…
smile
LUCKY!!!!!!!!!! even tho i already met David lol! Best day of my life!!! *sigh*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TaylorLuver221 said…
big smile
OMG! I totally met David too! Isn't he the nicest and sweetest guy ever?! I saw him at the American Idol 2008 Tour.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना myoppaSIWON said…
blush
nice.............i meet him too at Malaysia!he had a concert there....he's too cute!!!!i jus suprised to see him!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना acer96 said…
laugh
Wow, like him much ;) You are really lucky!!! I LOVE TAYLOR LAUTNER!!! :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Archie_Gurl said…
My parents hate David so I'm not allowed 2 go 2 any concerts or anything. I'll never get 2 meet him...:( BTW he's my future husband just ask my friends I know EVERYTHING about him
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BTRno1fan said…
heart
i met big time rush
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jeftelover said…
laugh
cool!why dident you lick the hand!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DJBmusic said…
big smile
i met him at a hotel!! it was awesome i was at a hotel and he just like walked in and then we talked and all cause it was my b-day!!!! omg hes awesome and he signed 2 of my CDs that these ladies gave me then asked me what my name was then said i had a pretty name!!! he was soo nice and fun to talk to(plus his laugh is realy sweet to..lol) and the awesomest part was that he was in the room 3 doors down!!! ahhhhhhhh i met his and yes his hands r very soft lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना amandafanpeet said…
i miss his link times
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cutesecret959 said…
cake
OMG!HOw lucky U R!!! I'm so jealous w/U! gOD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Elimanningfan1 said…
smile
i met David Archuleta on december 2nd :D