द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Kaylee's The Mark of Athena & The हीरोस Final Stand (COMPLETED)

kayleegurule posted on Feb 25, 2012 at 06:46AM
JASON 1

I hadn’t been nervous the entire journey from Long Island to California, but now that Camp Jupiter was finally in site I was starting to freak out. Leo had sent a video message to Tyson, so hopefully Percy had had time to warn the Senators and Reyna. I could already see some campers coming to the Field of Mars from the window. I just hope they don’t shoot us down.
As we got closer to the ground, I was able to spot a lot of familiar faces; Bobby, Dakota, Hazel, Gwen, and most importantly Reyna. I remember Reyna again, I also remember the last day of my life at camp, and the last day I’d had with her.
Reyna and I were in the Senate House discussing some of the problems at camp, when Reyna asked me whether or not I could remember any of my family.
“Not really,” I answered simply. “Lupa took me in at the age of two. I remember a girl a few years older than me with black hair and blue eyes but that’s about it. Why?” I added kind of curious.
Reyna shrugged her shoulders. “I’ve just never heard you talk about them before.”
“Yeah, well, at least you have a sibling to talk and hang out with,” I countered.
“Correction. I haven’t talked to Hylla since the war. I hate it when she doesn’t respond to my letters.”
“I may not have ever met her, but if she is anything like you then I expect that she’ll be okay.”
“And what am I like, exactly?”
“Oh you know, smart, fierce, brave, a good fighter, strong, you’re good hearted, nice, intimidating, and really pretty.”
“I’m really pretty? I’ve never heard you talk about me like that before.”
“You never asked.”
I’m still not sure which one of us leaned in first, all I know left is that later that night, after Reyna and I had stopped kissing and went to our separate praetor houses. Juno stole my memories and made me sleep for two months, until I woke up on the bus with Leo and Piper.
Suddenly, I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone calling my name. It was Piper. Today her chocolate brown hair was all the same length now and she had it in her usual braid. I still couldn’t figure out what color her eyes were because they were always changing from blue, green, and brown. Piper still refused to wear makeup. Only one word can describe the way she looked; Beautiful.
“Um, what’s up?” I said trying to change my train of thought.
“Leo said we’ll be landing in a minute and that you should probably go first, which Annabeth and I both agree on.”
I nodded and followed her into the steering room of the Argo II. Leo was in the pilot’s seat clicking a few buttons for the landing. He had definitely gotten stronger from working in the forges at Camp Half-Blood, but he was still smaller compared to his brothers and sisters. His hair was still as dark and curly as ever and he had bags under his eyes obviously from all the days he missed sleep so he could work on the Argo II.
Annabeth was sitting next to him in the passenger’s seat, while looking out the window; she was obviously lost in thought. Her curly blonde hair was down and she was dressed in her usual orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and jeans. Her grey eyes seemed to be darker than usual. Even though I’ve only known her for eight months I knew what she was thinking about; her boyfriend. Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon.
Percy is a Greek demigod who went to Camp Half-Blood for four years. Until Juno stole his memories and put him to sleep for eight months. Now he’s here at Camp Jupiter trying to get the Roman demigods to trust the Greeks.
All of a sudden, I was thrown backward and landed on the floor. Piper had done the same.
“We’ve landed,” Leo said completely unnecessary.
“Are you ready Jason?” Annabeth asked getting up from her chair and helping Piper.
“More nervous, than ready,” It was true but I went over to the door anyway and waited for it to open. “Hello, Camp Jupiter,” I added to myself.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

My Other Forums

My Whole Life Was A Lie: link

The Stolen Trident: link

Taken By The Earth: link

Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series: link

Camp of Couples: link

The Undercover Hero: link

A Rueful Wish: link

My Wattpad Account: link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­
The Mark of Athena

Nine shall save the dangerous sea,
Ocean's Prince finds the ghost king to free.
Wisdom's daughter walks alone,
The Mark of Athena burns through Rome.
One shall rescue the eight,
Son of Fire closes death's gate.
Descendents of the horse help the dove,
Prince of Lightning finds an old friend from above.
Legacy of the sun strikes another,
Daughter of Owl is saved by Death, Sky, and Water.

The Heroes Final Stand(1)

Death's daughter shall be found,
Fire to be rescued from Earth's mound.
Legacy of Poseidon shall meet his end,
An old friend will return to defend.
The traitor will make a choice,
The Earth shall be controlled with a voice.
Curse of Riches to be broken,
Stick of Life to go up smoken.
Daughter of War repeats a decision,
Son of Lightning sacrifices a mission.
Death's son shall return with the past,
Gods or Giants to last.

The Heroes Final Stand(2)

You shall sail with the old ship of bone,
You shall find a friend who is not alone.
But beware to fight without fire,
And to fly home without a fighter.

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
last edited on Aug 23, 2013 at 01:16AM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 607 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 607

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kayleegurule said…
Here's a sneak peek of the prophecy.

“Wait so you were at the wolf house in December?” I asked.
Percy just nodded.
“No way, Jason, Leo, and I were all there with the hunters rescuing Hera.”
“You’ve got to be kidding,” Percy said.
I shook my head.
“So we could have found you and brought you back to camp months ago,” Jason realized.
“Probably not,” Percy said. “I was in a really closed off room and in a really deep sleep. I doubt you could have found me let alone woke me up.”
“Still, we would have at least known where you were,” Will said.
“Well, what happened happened. There is no point in dwelling what we cannot change,” Chiron said. “What we can change though is the present. Our present event is this quest, so who will be going?”
“Percy, Jason, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Piper, Reyna, Ella, and I,” announced Annabeth.
“Very well, you will leave tomorrow. Rachel will you give them a prophecy?”
Rachel just nodded and stood up. Her eyes instantly glowed green and she sounded like she had three voices. Rachel said,

“Nine demigods shall sail the dangerous sea,
Ocean’s Prince finds the Ghost King to free.
Wisdom’s daughter walks alone,
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
PIPER 18

Everyone was busy when we got into the big house. Leo, Travis and Conner were trying to sneak into the air vent. Lou Ellen was playing got your ear with Will. Clarisse was sharpening her sword. Butch was drawing an inappropriate picture on a sleeping Clovis. Frank and Hazel were talking in the corner (Their not head but they are part of the quest so they had to come). Everyone else was just talking or flirting with each other.
I noticed that in a far away corner Reyna and Jason were talking and laughing. I’d really been hoping that Annabeth would stab that girl when they were fighting, but no such luck. Chiron finally asked for attention so we stopped what we were doing and went to sit around the ping pong table. I sat in between Annabeth and Leo.
“So as you can see our lost hero has finally returned,” he said looking at Percy. “Now if you would please Percy tell us your story. What happened?”
“Well, about two or three months ago I woke up at the wolf house with no memory except for my and um Annabeth,” They both blushed. “Anyway I soon met the gorgons. I couldn’t kill them and they couldn’t kill me. Pretty soon though I found Frank and Hazel guarding the tunnel that led to Camp Jupiter. They helped me get inside. When inside I lost my Achilles Mark in the Little Tiber river,” all of the campers except for Leo, Jason, Hazel, Frank, Reyna, Annabeth and I gasped. I’m guessing he already told Annabeth this.
“Wait, you had the actually Achilles curse?” Reyna asked. “I thought that was just a myth.”
Percy laughed. “Trust me, it’s no myth. I wouldn’t be standing here right now without it. Anyway, then Frank found two vials of gorgons blood, one cures while the other kills. We decided to keep them. Well, soon after I got there Frank was offered a quest by his dad Mars and he asked Hazel and me to tag along, so we did. We actually ran into Iris on our way to Portland and she told us to find a seer named Phineas. When we got to Portland we found Phineas and Ella,” Percy pointed at Ella who was reading a book on the couch. “We soon found out that Ella read a book containing prophecies, well I made a bet with Phineas. We both had to drink one of the gorgon’s blood vials none of us knew which was which. Well when we drank them Gaea switched the vials and gave the killing one to Phineas and gave the curing one to me. I later got my full memory back. So we took Ella and headed for Seattle where we found Reyna’s sister, Hylla, and the Amazons. The Amazons don’t like guys so Frank and I got put into; I guess you could say Amazon jail. Hazel later got us out and we escaped on Arion.
We rode him until we got to Alaska. Then we took a train halfway to our destination, but gryphon grabbed me. Frank managed to kill them. Later I fell in a dirt hole full of mud and Hazel and Frank got me out. We went to Hazel’s old house which is now abandoned and we slept there for the night. The next day we found Arion again and he rode us up to the glacier that Anciladus was on. I fought all of the ghost worriers, while Hazel distracted the giant and Frank released Death. Later on I fell off the glacier with the ghost and managed to drown them in the ocean, while Frank and Hazel destroyed the giant. After we met up we got all the weapons we could get and the eagle and Arion ran us all the way back to California.
When we got there everyone was in the middle of fighting so Frank, Hazel, Tyson, Ella, and Mrs. O’ Leary, and I joined in and soon after that the Amazons came and helped us. I was in charge of fighting Polybotes. With Terminus’ help we killed him and then I was offered praetorship. The next day you guys came. That’s it.”
Everyone except Frank, Hazel, and Reyna and their mouths open. Even though Leo, Jason, Annabeth and I already heard it, it was still a shocking story.
“Wait so you were at the wolf house in December?” I asked.
Percy just nodded.
“No way, Jason, Leo, and I were all there with the hunters rescuing Hera.”
“You’ve got to be kidding,” Percy said.
I shook my head.
“So we could have found you and brought you back to camp months ago,” Jason realized.
“Probably not,” Percy said. “I was in a really closed off room and in a really deep sleep. I doubt you could have found me let alone woke me up.”
“Still, we would have at least known where you were,” Will said.
“Well, what happened happened. There is no point in dwelling what we cannot change,” Chiron said. “What we can change though is the present. Our present event is this quest, so who will be going?”
“Percy, Jason, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Piper, Reyna, Ella, and I,” announced Annabeth.
“Very well, you will leave tomorrow. Rachel will you give them a prophecy?”
Rachel just nodded and stood up. Her eyes instantly glowed green and she sounded like she had three voices. Rachel said,

“Nine demigods shall sail the dangerous sea,
Ocean’s Prince finds the Ghost King to free.
Wisdom’s daughter walks alone,
Daughter of Mind shall rescue eight,
Son of Fire closes death’s gate.
Descendents of the horse help the dove,
Prince of Lightning finds an old friend from above.
Legacy of the Sun strikes another,
Daughter of Owl is saved by Death, Sky, and Water.”

Will caught her when she collapsed and put her on the second couch to rest.
“Well, you seem to have a long dangerous road ahead of you,” Chiron said not even trying to hide his uneasiness. “You will leave at noon tomorrow.”
Everyone left after that. When I got to my cabin I quickly crawled into bed hoping that I would have a dreamless sleep. The gods apparently answered my prayers.
Leo's chappie is next and you find out a little secret about Frank in it.
LEO 19

My dream was horrible. I was in a dark room overlooking the other six sleeping. I could see Percy drooling, I saw Piper smiling, and I saw Jason mumbling about a sea monster, the weirdest sight was Frank, who was sucking his thumb. Why am I watching this? I thought.
“So you can see what will be lost,” a voice I recognized as Gaea said behind me.
“Go away Gaea! No one wants you here!” I yelled. “You killed my mom and you’re the reason Percy got poisoned.”
“Come on, son of Hephaestus. Do you really think you can win this war?” she asked. “You’ll die along with the others if you stay on the god’s side. So why not join me? You could get your mother back.”
“No! I won’t betray my friends!” I yelled. “I will never join you!”
“You will regret this Leo Valdez. You will regret this immensely. When you need your powers most they will not come. Your friends will die because of you,” she said. I could hear the power in her words, and it scared me.
I awoke in my awesome Leo Cave beaded with sweat. I thought about what Gaea said 'When you need your powers most they will not come. Your friends will die because of you.' Could she really stop my powers from working? And if so, how? I know that Gaea is powerful, but is she really that powerful?
I decided to think about this later right now I have to go make sure that the Argo II is in nice working order for traveling later. I hurried to get dressed and brush my teeth. I pressed the remote that’s next to my bed and it immediately started to go up. Next thing I knew I was in the main part of the Hephaestus cabin with everyone still sleeping.
I quietly walked out of the cabin (careful not to wake anybody up) and headed towards the Argo II that was on the lake. The sun was just starting to rise, so I was surprised when I saw Percy and Annabeth sitting on a rock nearby.
“Hey, Lovebirds,” I called to them. They smiled when they saw me approaching them. “By the way, Percy I was surprised to find out that you drool in your sleep.”
He looked at me with surprise. Then he turned to Annabeth, who was laughing, and asked “Did you tell him?”
“She said nothing, man,” I told them about the dream. By the end, Percy was laughing his head off.
“Wait, Frank sucks his thumb?” I nodded. “Well, be careful Leo. Ares once put a curse on me and it definitely worked. So, I’m guessing Gaea’s will too.” He added between laughs.
“Leo, when are we leaving today?” Annabeth asked.
“Around 3 PM,” I answered. “Why?”
“Well, Percy really shouldn’t leave without talking to his parents first,” As soon as she said this Percy cursed in ancient Greek. Now I may not be the best at translating, but even I could understand what he said and it wasn’t pretty.
“I completely forgot about them,” he said. “Do you know if they got my message a few days ago?”
“They told me you called,” Annabeth told him. Then she hit him in the arm.
“Ow!” he exclaimed. “What was that for?”
“For not calling me Seaweed Brain,” She answered.
I laughed at that. “Seaweed Brain?”
“Nice, does everyone need to know my nickname?” he asked.
“Yeah,” said Annabeth simply.
I left them to continue with their conversation after that and went to check out the Argo. Hopefully, the travel to Rome will be easy. But I knew otherwise. It is going to be a long dangerous road with monsters, injuries, and maybe even death. Piece of Cake.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alyta2000 said…
Cute chappie! Post Soon!
HAZEL 20

It was about 10 in the morning when Leo, Annabeth, and Percy told us that they were going to visit Percy’s parents. Jason, Piper, Frank, Reyna and I all decided to go with them. So a few minutes later we were asking Chiron if we could borrow the van. He didn’t look too happy about it but he handed the keys to Percy.
“Now listen to me Percy,” he said. “I do not want one scratch or dent on that van. If it comes back wrecked, blown up or on fire than you will have to pay for a new one.”
Percy looked at the keys in his hand and gave them to Annabeth. “You might want to drive.”
“You’re such an idiot sometimes, Seaweed Brain,” she said laughing and walking towards the van.
“Well I’m not going o be the one that blows that thing up,” I glanced at Chiron; I could tell by his expression that he was already regretting giving eight ADHD and dyslexic demigods a set of car keys.
Frank, Leo, Piper, Jason, Reyna and I all crammed into the last two rows of seats while Percy and Annabeth had the front to themselves. I looked out the window and watched the countryside road fly by as we drove. Eventually we made it back to the city. Annabeth parked the van in front of a twenty story, brown bricked apartment building. We all jumped out. ADHD and long car rides is not a good mix.
We walked into the lobby and it was really nice. There was a really tall ceiling and there were a lot of beautiful couches and paintings. We were about to head to the elevator when we heard someone exclaim, “Percy Jackson, long time no see.”
I turned and I saw a guy who was about 18 with black Mohawk and brown eyes. The hair really didn’t go with the blue doorman suit and white gloves that he was wearing.
“Hey Dave,” Percy greeted with a smile on his face. “Haven’t seen you in a while that’s for sure.”
“I know. One second you’re leaving to go on your winter vaca and the next I hear you’re in some boarding school in Greece,” The guy named Dave said. “So dude, how was it? Did you meet any hot chicks?”
“Dave, you know that I’m still dating Annabeth, right?” Percy said nodding towards Annabeth.
“Oh Annabeth, right. Didn’t see you there,” Dave said awkwardly. Suddenly his eyes found Piper and he took a step towards her. “And you are?”
“Not going to date someone who wears white gloves,” Piper retorted flatly.
“Don’t worry, babe,” he said putting his arm around Piper’s shoulders. “The gloves are only part of the uniform. The second I clock out, the gloves come off.”
I glanced at Jason. He looked like he wanted to rip the guys head off. I think Percy noticed this because he said, “So Dave, are my parents home?”
“Yup,” he replied staring at Piper, who was glaring at him. “Just head on up.”
Percy and Dave knocked their fists together. Piper took the opportunity to get away from Dave’s lowering arm.
“She wants me,” I heard Dave mutter to himself as we walked away.
As soon as we were in the elevator, Percy started cracking up.
“What is with him?” Piper asked him.
“Sorry, Dave’s dad owns the building. He’s forced to work here and he thinks that he’s a ladies’ man,” Percy explained.
“Dave hit on me several times before I started dating Percy,” Annabeth told us.
“He flirted with Rachel too, even Thalia once,” Percy admitted. “She punched him so hard that he got a concussion for a week.”
“Well, he wouldn’t be a ladies’ man even if it ran him through the head and dropped him down a well,” Piper mumbled.
Piper was still fuming by the time we got to the right floor. When the elevator opened, Percy led us to the last door in the hallway. I noticed that the doormat said BLOFIS. I looked at Percy curiously.
“My stepdad’s last name,” he told me. “My mom took his name when she married him when I was fifteen.”
I could hear footsteps inside the apartment the second Percy knocked on the door. When it opened I saw a middle aged man answer the door. He had salt and pepper hair and he had shadows around his eyes like he hadn’t slept in a while. The man gasped when he saw Percy.
“Hey Paul,” Percy said.
I watched as Percy got crushed into a bear hug by Paul. After they broke apart, Paul invited all of us inside.
“Stay right there,” Paul told Percy. “I’ll go get your mother.”
We all sat down in the living room and waited, well, all except for Percy who was too anxious to do anything but just stand there. I glanced out the window and saw a view of central park. Wow, I thought. It looked beautiful with all the people and the sun shining like that. My thoughts were soon interrupted by Paul leading Percy’s mom into the room. He had his hands over her eyes.
“Paul? What is going on?” she asked.
“Don’t fret, Sally, just keep your eyes closed,” Paul told her. He placed her a few feet in front of Percy. “Okay, open your eyes.” He added removing his hands.
When she saw Percy, her face had a mixture of shock and surprise than it all changed to joy.
FRANK 21

I watched as I saw Sally’s expression change from shock and surprise to joy. She got a huge smile on her face; she looked like she just got the best gift she could ever ask for. Then I realized that she had she got her son back. She ran up to Percy and gave him a big hug.
While I sat on the couch with Hazel and Leo I began to get sad realizing that I’ll never get a hug from my mom like that again. Leo looked the same way as I felt. I tried to shake the thought from my head. If I kept thinking about it I would just cry, which would be embarrassing.
Sally finally broke apart from her son and went to hug Annabeth next. You didn’t have to be a rocket scientist to tell that they were close.
“How are you dear?” she asked Annabeth while pulling away.
“A lot better now,” Annabeth said looking at Percy. He just smiled.
“Well how about I get us some lemonade and you tell me all about what happened,” Sally said turning towards the kitchen.
“Sure thing, mom,” Percy said sitting down on the other couch next to Annabeth.
About an hour later we were still here. Percy, Hazel, and I just finished telling her what happened after he disappeared. Sally actually looked like she expected worse, knowing her son, she probably had. Paul looked like he had a headache trying to understand it all.
“So now, you have to go to Rome, find the Doors of Death, and close them, than sail to Greece and try and defeat the earth goddess that wants to take over the world?” Sally asked.
“That about sums it up,” Percy said taking another blue chocolate chip cookie. That was like his twelfth one.
“But Percy you just defeated Kronos only a few months ago,” Sally said obviously uneasy about him going back to war.
“I know mom, but Jason and I were switched for a reason, I have to do this,” he told her.
She looked at her son’s determined face and smiled, “I raised a strong young man.”
Percy just smiled apparently not sure how to reply.
“You sure did, Sally,” Annabeth said holding Percy’s hand. “Half of us wouldn’t be here right now if not for him.”
I saw Paul and Sally look at each other and Sally nodded.
“Percy, there’s something that I have to tell you,” she stated.
“What is it mom?” Percy asked.
“Honey, you’re going to be a big brother,” she announced.
Percy stared at her in shock. I was a little surprised myself. I looked down at her stomach and sure enough you could tell that she’s pregnant. How did I miss that? I wondered.
“You’re p-pregnant?” Percy managed to choke out.
Sally nodded.
“Wow, um, congrats mom,” he said hugging her and his stepfather. “You too, Paul.”
“When are you due?” Hazel asked.
“October,” she said simply. “I am five months pregnant.”
“Is it a boy or a girl?” Annabeth asked.
“It’s a girl,” Sally said. “We’re naming her Destiny.”
“I love it,” said Piper.
After another round of congratulations, lemonade, and baby talk from Sally and the girls we were leaving.
“Good luck, Percy, and be careful,” Sally said giving him one last hug.
“I will, I promise,” he said breaking apart from his mom.
Sally opened her mouth like she wanted to say something but quickly closed it. Percy noticed this however.
“Mom? Is there something else?”
“Nope, I’m just happy that you’re okay. I love you,” I could tell from the look in her eyes that she was holding back. She wasn’t telling him something, but Percy didn’t seem to notice.
“I love you too, mom.”
What would she hide from him? I kept thinking as we walked to the elevator. When we were inside I pressed the lobby button.
“You okay, man?” I asked him.
“Yeah, just did not expect that,” Percy told me. He turned to Annabeth. “Did you know?”
“I guessed,” she said. “I didn’t tell you in case I was wrong.”
“You’re never wrong, wise girl,” Percy said kissing her on the cheek.
“I’m wrong sometimes,” she disagreed.
“No you’re not,” Piper, Jason, and Leo all said at the same time.
Everyone laughed at that.
I heard Piper groan when the doors opened to the lobby.
“Easy there Beauty Queen or else your boyfriend will think that you don’t like him,” Leo teased.
“He is not my boyfriend,” Piper growled the same time as Jason growled “He is not her boyfriend.”
Everyone looked at Jason.
He seemed to just realize what he said. “What? It’s a fact,” he said innocently.
“See ya, Dave,” Percy said waving.
“See ya, Perce,” He said walking towards Piper.
“Oh no,” Piper said as he put his arm around her again.
“I just wanted to give you this,” Dave said handing her a slip of paper. Piper ripped it up without a second thought. “No biggie, you can just get my number from Percy.”
We walked out of the lobby after that with a fuming Piper. She and Jason both looked like they wanted to rip his head off. Reyna didn’t look much better. She obviously noticed how Jason reacted back there.
“Look vultures,” I heard a tourist who was passing by say.
Vultures? Wait a minute. I glanced at the sky and saw the sight I least wanted to see. “Guys? We’ve got company,” I said pointing at the five gryphons that were circling above us.
“Everyone get in the car, now!” Percy said jumping into the front seat. We all jammed into the van.
Percy spun the van out of its parking position and sped towards the road. We were going about 80 mph when we reached the road that led to Camp half-Blood. All of a sudden Percy made a sharp turn and I was thrown against the wall because everyone else was thrown against me.
“OW!” I cried.
“Sorry Frank,” Percy apologized.
I could hear the gryphon’s screech from inside the van. Which I was not happy about. As soon as Percy stopped the car at the bottom of Half-Blood Hill (I heard Percy call it) we ran for the border. Unfortunately the five gryphons were faster. They grabbed Percy by the shoulders and flew him into the air.
“Percy!” I heard Annabeth cry out.
None of us could do anything in fear that we would hit Percy. But I started shooting the three gryphons that were close to us. Soon there was only the two that had Percy. I saw him try and swing his sword at them but it did him no good, because he couldn’t move his shoulders. They just kept flying him higher and higher into the sky. Then suddenly they let go. We just watched helplessly as our friend fell from hundreds of feet in the air unable to help him.
Please everyone I need comments. So if you could please start commenting that would be great.
In Honor of reaching 900 views you get a new chapter and a cake.

LEO 22

We watched in horror as Percy fell from a hundred, two hundred feet in the air. As soon as Percy started falling I threw fireballs at the two gryphons. As soon as the fire hit them they turned into dust. One problem solved, now the only problem we have left is the fact that Percy is falling from hundreds of feet through the air towards a very hard ground with nothing to help him.
As Percy fell I heard a whistle and I realized that it was Percy’s whistle. A black Pegasus, I recognized him as Blackjack, came souring towards Percy. He caught him when he was about fifty feet in the air, except the landing did not look comfortable. Blackjack brought him back to where we were standing.
“Percy! Are you alright?” Annabeth exclaimed running up and hugging him the second he got off the Pegasus.
“I’m fine,” he said pulling away from her but then winced.
“No you’re not. Look at your shoulders,” she said trying to examine them. I looked and saw that she was right. On Percy’s shoulders were long, deep claw gashes, a lot of blood was flowing from them now. “Come on let’s get you to the infirmary.”
“Annabeth,” Percy groaned as Annabeth grabbed his hand and led him towards camp. “I’m fine.”
“No you’re not, now come on,” she continued to pull him up the hill.
Everyone fallowed them up the hill. I laughed to myself, to me it was funny how Percy could survive poison and being carried by a couple of gryphon, but when it comes to his girlfriend he never seems to bother arguing with her. Probably, because he knows that he’ll lose the fight.
When we got over the boarders we found that Jason, Hazel, Reyna and Frank couldn’t enter camp, like a force field was stopping them from entering. I glanced at Piper she looked about as confused as I felt.
“It must be because their Roman,” I said realizing what I had to do. I remembered what I had to say from watching Travis and Conner let a monster into camp for a prank once. “I Leonardo Valdez, Supreme Commander of the Argo II and Head Counselor of the Hephaestus cabin, allow permission for Jason Grace, Hazel Lavesque, Reyna Campbell, and Frank Zhang to enter Camp Half-Blood.”
As they walked across the border Piper was looking at me with a mixture of surprise and confusion.
“How’d you know what to do?” Piper asked clearly impressed.
“I saw Travis and Conner bring a monster into camp a while back,” I told her simply. “The Romans are supposed to be our enemies so they couldn’t enter camp without someone inviting them.”
“Wait, but we got into camp just fine when we were on the Argo II,” Jason asked confused.
“That’s probably because you weren’t actually crossing the borders to enter camp, so you were allowed inside,” I walked away just leaving them standing there with confused looks on their faces.
When I got to the Argo II, I headed straight for my favorite room; the forge. When I got there I pulled out the eight IPod touches that I was working on. I had already finished six, so I was just finishing the last two. I don’t know how long I was in here for. I could’ve been here for minutes, hours, or days and not notice. By the time I finished the last one, I was happy. I stared at my amazing handiwork. I put them into a small box and carried it out of the forge.
When I got to the control room, I saw that the other seven were in there as well. I saw Percy talking to Annabeth; he had a bandage on his shoulder but looked a lot better already. They all stared at me as I walked in.
“What?” I asked trying to get them to stop staring.
“Where were you, Leo? We’ve been waiting for like thirty minutes, we were supposed to leave an hour ago,” Piper lectured.
“Sorry, I was working on something and I lost track of time,” I apologized. I set the box of the ground by the door and quickly went over to the controls.
It took me about five minutes to get us in the air, when we did everyone fell to the ground again. I chuckled to myself. I really need to fix that, I thought. Once we were flying I could hear cheers coming from camp, I smiled to myself and looked through the crowd at all of the people who were seeing us off.
As soon as we were over Maine, I turned on the speaker phone, “Will everyone please report to the Lounge Room.” I could hear my voice echoing through the ship. I quickly turned on autopilot, grabbed the box of IPods and walked to the Lounge room.
Everyone was there when I arrived.
“What’s this about, Repair Boy?” Piper asked sitting on the couch next to Jason and Annabeth.
“Not much, Beauty Queen,” I said smirking at her. “I’ve just got something for everyone.”
I noticed that everyone’s eyes lit up when I said that. I opened the box and pulled out the eight IPods.
“Now these are not regular IPods,” I announced showing them to everyone. “They have apps for gods, demigods, and mortals. They have every song known to man, there’s a GPS, an Iris Messager, you can only call or text one of the other eight with this and it responds to your voice command, there’s internet, a video recorder that means you can make and then send videos to other people, and if something happens to one of us than you can find that person on this because each IPod has a tracking devise. So always keep it with you. There’s also an unlimited amount of battery so it will never die. And no matter how much you use it monsters can never track you with it.”
I started handing them out. Piper got a hot pink once with white headphones, which she wasn’t too happy about, on the back of the case was the words CHARMSPEAKER and under that was the name APHRODITE. All of the IPod’s backs were like that, with the power and parent of the person that it belongs to. Jason’s was a sky blue with white headphones (everyone’s headphones are white), his had the words FLYER and JUPITER on it. Annabeth’s is a stormy grey and had the words STRATEGIST and ATHENA. Percy’s is a sea green with WATER CONTROLER and POSEIDON. Frank’s was a red one with the words SHAPE SHIFTER and MARS on the back. Hazel got a gold one that matched her eyes and hers said JEWEL GROWER and PLUTO. Reyna’s was harder but hers was black one with gold swords crossing each other with the words FIGHTER (since she didn’t have a power and her mom was the war goddess) and BELLONA. I liked mine the most though. It was made of metal like my cabin and the words on it said FIRE USER and HEPHAESTUS.
I walked away putting my headphones in my ear when suddenly everyone (including me) was knocked off of our feet by a lurch in the ship. I bit back a curse and ran to the control room. I turned on the security cameras and saw a huge, pure black, fire-breathing, dragon. That dude could have easily stretched across Long Island. I went over to the door and pressed the EMERGENCY button. The alarms and lights started going off.
Everyone ran in with their weapons ready.
“What is it?” Jason asked.
“Dragon,” I said not looking away from the buttons that I was pressing.
“What are we going to do?” asked Piper. None of them had any idea how they were going to defeat this thing. But I did.
“We fight it,” I said lowering the lever on the wall that was labeled Machine Room. We all instantly fell though the floor into a dark room that I only knew too well.
JASON 23

Everyone started screaming as soon as we fell through the floor (all except for Leo who was laughing). We all landed on a soft, comfortable surface, so no one was hurt. I looked around but couldn’t see anything in the room because all of the lights were off, so it was completely dark. I tried walking over to find a light but instead I knocked someone to the ground.
“Sorry,” I said apologizing to the unknown person.
“Jason?” I recognized Piper’s voice say.
“Yeah here,” I bent down, found Piper’s hand and helped her up. “Leo turn on the lights already.”
I heard someone clap and the room immediately filled with light. Whoa, I thought. This room was the size of Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter put together. It was full of tons and tons of different machines and weapons. I looked around and saw a helicopter, bombs, jet skis and even some automatons.
As I scanned the room I saw Percy admiring the jet skis.
Leo apparently noticed too because he said, “Sorry dude, those are for later.”
Percy immediately got a disappointed expression.
Leo on the other hand went over to a row of machines that had a long green tarp over them, so we couldn’t see what they were. When he pulled off the tarp I heard a lot of gasping. In front of me were eight flying vehicles. The top was glass and they lifted up so that’s how we got in. the bottom and sides were the same colors as our IPods.
I lifted the top off of the light blue one and got in. It had a nice comfy black leather seat. There was a hand pad, a small steering wheel and a lot of different colored buttons and levers.
“Everyone, get in your flying pod,” Leo told us. I closed the hatch on mine and the pod immediately started to light up.
“Okay everyone,” I could hear Leo say. I looked and saw him in a full metal one. “The head rests have speakers in them so we can hear and talk to each other.”
“When on earth did you do this?” I asked him.
“I didn’t do it on earth, Jason. I did it on the Argo II,” No one laughed at his attempt at humor. “Look the point is I have a lot of free time on my hands and this isn’t even half of what I’ve got on this ship.”
“Hey Percy,” I heard Reyna’s voice say.
“Yeah?” Percy asked.
“Can you imagine what Octavian would say if he had heard that?”
Percy laughed. “He would say that there’s probably a room that Leo has that he uses to kill Romans with.”
“That does sound like something he’d say,” Hazel said.
“Why are you discussing him?” I asked.
“I just thought of it,” Reyna said defending herself.
“Hello! We have a dragon destroying my ship can we kill it already, please,” Leo said.
“Sure thing man,” I replied grateful for the change of subject.
“Good, now put your right hand on the hand pad and then press the engine button,” I did it and I heard my pod come to life.
I glanced at Leo’s pod he had a remote and was entering something on it. Instantly, a part of the wall started going towards the ceiling and I saw the sky coming into view. The space was big enough for four pods.
“Jason, Percy, Frank, and Annabeth you go first the rest of us will fallow,” Leo said.
I automatically knew what to do. I slowly took my foot off of the break and my pod lifted a foot into the air. Next I moved the steering wheel forward and my pod fallowed the movement that it made. Percy, Annabeth, Frank and I all flew out of the side. We soared around the side of the plane until we found the dragon.
“Wow, he’s big,” I exclaimed once we found him.
“I’ve seen bigger,” Percy said. “And badder.”
We started flying around the dragon with the others. I looked over at Percy’s pod and saw that a lightning bolt almost hit him.
“Jason! If your dad shoots me out of the sky I’m going to kill you!” I heard him yell.
“Fine,” I said knowing what I had to do. “I, Jason Grace, son of Jupiter give Perseus Jackson permission to enter the sky. Happy you big scardy cat,” I mumbled that last part.
“I heard that. When we’re in the ocean I am soooo getting revenge,” he warned.
“Enough you two,” Annabeth said. “Let’s kill this thing.”
I flew under the dragon’s tail and began shooting the built in guns at it. I saw Piper shoot at its eyes. The dragon roared in pain.
“Nice one, Pipes,” I told her.
“Thanks,” she replied. “Jason, look out!”
I hadn’t noticed but the dragon was about to shoot fire at me and apparently I wasn’t quick enough, because I got hit.
“I got hit,” I told everyone.
“Not a problem,” Leo announced. “Each pod is enchanted to have button that help with the owner’s power. Percy, press the yellow button.”
I saw Percy press it and a hose came out and immediately started dousing my pod.
“Thanks man,” I told him. That button gave me an idea I used my powers and shot a lightning bolt after lightning bolt at the dragon.
Luckily the dragon began to see that it was losing and it flew away. Hopefully, it’ll never come back. I heard everyone cheering in their pods. I smiled as we flew back to the side of the plain and landed inside.
“Great, now how do we get out of here?” I asked Leo as we were getting out of our pods.
Leo pointed to the left wall. I looked and saw a glass elevator. Piper walked over and pressed the button and we all piled inside as the doors opened. It took a few minutes but when the doors opened we were in the kitchen.
“Good, I’m starving,” I heard Frank mutter as we walked out.
I headed to my cabin; I started realizing just how dangerous this quest was going to be. I laid down on my bed hoping that no dreams would find me. Apparently the gods granted my wish.

Below is what the pod is supposed to look like.
 JASON 23 Everyone started screaming as soon as we fell through the floor (all except for Leo who w
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना theocean5566 said…
big smile
Post more even though you posted
Okay here's the next chapter. If you could help get more people to comment that would be great.

ANNABETH 24

Percy left the kitchen without saying much so I was going to check on him. I knocked on his door and I heard someone groan in response.
“Percy? Are you okay?” I asked opening the door.
What I saw wasn’t a pretty sight. Percy was lying on his bed with his arm over his eyes but I could tell his face was green. He just groaned. I knew instantly that this was from the air.
I went into his bathroom and wetted a washcloth. When I put it on his forehead he instantly said “That feels so good.”
“What happened?” I asked. “You were fine before.”
“That was before Zeus almost electrified me. Now I remember why I hate flying so much,” he mumbled.
“Percy come on you haven’t eaten anything since breakfast, you have to eat something,” I told him.
“I will not eat until we’re in the water,” He said taking his arm off of his eyes.
“That may be a long wait. Who knows when we’ll be in water again,” I said trying to reason with him.
He just shook his head in response.
I rolled my eyes. “Fine, you win. How do I help you then?”
“Just be here with me,” He said closing his eyes again. I laid down next to him on the bed and put my head on his chest. I could feel his hand stroking my hair. Before I knew it I was falling asleep and asleep was somewhere I definitely didn’t want to be. This was without a doubt the worst dream I’ve ever had.
I saw a battlefield. I looked around and saw all of my friends from Camp Half-Blood and the few friends that I had from Cam Jupiter fighting. They weren’t just practice fighting either, they were fighting to the death, and they were fighting for blood. They were fighting Gaea and her Giants.
I scanned the crowd for a specific person. Where is he? I thought. Where is my Seaweed Brain? Then I saw him, but the sight wasn’t that good. Percy was fighting Gaea herself and Gaea was winning. She had cut Percy in a lot of places and he was bleeding heavily. I couldn’t believe what happened next. Gaea impaled her sword into Percy’s chest. I watched helplessly as he fell to the ground and not moving the slightest.
“No! NO! PERCY!” I screamed as I watched him just lay there not getting back up.
I ran over to him but found that his skin was cold and his heart wasn’t beating. He was gone. The love of my life, my true love, was dead. I began shaking and crying. I curled up next to his unmoving body and cried for what seemed like hours. The fighting was still going on around me but I didn’t pay attention to it.
“You can still save him you know,” I heard Gaea say behind me. “All you have to do is join me.”
I actually considered taking the hand that she had out stretched towards me. But then I remembered that this isn’t real.
“No,” I told her. “This is a dream. Percy’s fine, he’s safe.”
“He doesn’t have to be,” Gaea taunted. “I know his weakness. I could easily use the person that he loves most in the world to hurt him.”
Gaea lunged towards me but before she could even grab me, my dream changed. I was standing in a dark, muddy, earthen cave. It reminded me of Pan’s room in the Labyrinth.
“Annabeth?” A voice said behind me. I turned and saw a pale, weak, beat up Nico sitting against a wall. “Finally! I’ve trying for days to get a hold of people but couldn’t. Annabeth listen to me, I was-”
“Searching for the Doors of Death when you were captured by Gaea and I’m guessing this is your prison,” Nico had a look of shock on his face.
“How did you know that?” He asked.
“Gaea told Hazel and Hazel told the rest of us. Speaking of which,” I punched him in the arm. He winced from the hit. “Why didn’t you tell me you knew where Percy was? Did you know where Percy was the second he disappeared?”
“No, at first I didn’t know he was there, but when you told me that Jason was at camp, well, I started going to Camp Jupiter more frequently searching for him. Only a week ago I found that he was there. Why do you think I never went to Camp Half-Blood when Jason was there, it was because I knew Jason would recognize me and blow my cover, thus blowing Hazel’s secret,” Nico said rubbing his arm.
“Okay, I get it. But why would Jason have recognized you?” I asked.
“Because over at Camp Jupiter I’m not only Hazel’s brother, I’m also the Ambassador of Pluto,” He told me.
“Oh, so just because we wouldn’t let you be known as Ambassador of Hades at camp, you had to go and be an Ambassador of Pluto at Camp Jupiter?” I said actually not that surprised.
“What? It has a nice ring to it,” I rolled my eyes. “Besides the second I found out that there was a Roman camp the gods made me swear that I wouldn’t say anything. Now please you have to get me out of here!” He pleaded.
“Fine, where are you?” I asked hoping he would know because I didn’t have a single clue.
“Oh, um, here’s the thing, I’m in . . . Tartarus,” He said sheepishly.
I’m seriously hoping that I misheard him. “Wait, what? How did you get there!”
“Well, all of the monsters are coming from Tartarus so I thought that the doors must be in there somewhere,” Nico had an innocent expression on his face.
“Nico you are literally in Hades! No Tartarus is worse than Hades! How on earth are we supposed to find you in that pit?” I asked not really wanting to know the answer.
“When you get to that pit, there are little earthen steps along the wall that leads down. About halfway to the bottom is a cave. In that cave are tunnels, you have to find the one that leads to me,” He said trying to draw a map in the dirt with his fingers. “Except, there’s a catch.”
“What’s the catch?” I asked a little suspicious.
“Only a person of two bloods can find and rescue me,” he said uneasily.
“Two bloods?” I mumbled not having any idea what he was saying.
“Think about it, Annabeth, two camps, two types of demigods, two godly aspects,” Nico was saying it as if it was obvious and I realized that it was.
Nico must have seen it on my face that I understood because he said, “Good, now do you see the dilemma?”
Before I could say anything the dream started flickering.
“This vision is taking up too much power,” Nico warned. “I won’t be able to talk to you again. Please, HURRY!”
Suddenly, I awoke with my head still on Percy’s chest. I looked at Percy’s face and saw that he was sleeping. I kissed him lightly on the cheek and got up to leave the room. Before I left I turned around and saw that Percy had a frown on his face. I couldn’t help but wonder what he was dreaming about as I left the room and headed towards the eating area.
When I walked into the kitchen I saw that everyone else was here. Leo was putting hash browns and pancakes on the table, Frank and Hazel were holding hands under the table and talking, Jason was stuffing hash browns in his mouth trying to avoid Piper and Reyna’s eyes as they glared at each other. Wonder what happened? I thought.
“Where’s Percy?” Leo asked as I sat down.
“He’s refusing to eat until we’re in the water,” I informed him.
“Well, then he won’t have to wait much longer,” I said pouring syrup on his pancakes.
“What do you mean?” I asked cutting mine.
“We’ll be landing in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1,” When he said one I could feel the ship hit the water.
I was about to take a bite of my food when I heard Percy yell from his room, “YES! WE’RE IN THE WATER!!!!!!”
I couldn’t help but laugh as he walked in with a huge smile on his face. I looked at Jason and saw that he immediately looked green.
Percy must have noticed that too because he said “Yeah, that’ll happen.”
“I have to tell you all something,” I announced to the room. Immediately every eye in the room turned toward me. “I had a dream last night about Nico.”
Is Percy the one with 2 bloods? Post soon
PERCY 25

I hated the dream I had last night. After the dream ended I felt so many things; anger, shock, nervousness, and betrayal. How could no body tell me the truth? Mom and dad had almost seventeen years and now they tell me. I kept thinking about it as Annabeth told us her dream.
I was in the throne room in Olympus. Except no gods or goddesses were there, it was deserted. All except for a shimmering image in the middle of the room. I walked towards it and saw that it was some type of iris message. But when I looked at it I didn’t see a person on the other side. I saw a memory. My memory.
The iris message showed me at twelve years old fighting the Minotaur. I watched in surprise as I ripped the horn off of the monster’s head. Suddenly the dream changed, and I saw myself, just a few days later, fighting Ares. The dream changed again and I saw myself challenging Luke on the Princess Andromeda at thirteen. Next I saw myself fighting Atlas and holding up the sky. Then I was watching myself blow up Mt St Helens. Again it changed, now I was fighting in the battle at Camp Half-Blood. Now I saw myself bathing in the River Styx. Then I saw the final fight between Kronos and me up on Mt Olympus, on my sixteenth birthday.
After the image of Luke stabbing himself ended, the iris message began to disappear and I was left in an empty throne room.
“You have done a lot for Olympus,” A voice I recognized said behind me.
I turned around and smiled, “Hey dad.”
“Hello Perseus,” Poseidon greeted with a smile but his eyes looked grim looking, like he was about to tell me some very disturbing news. “There is a reason why you survived all those situations and more. There is a reason why you can lead both camps and speak, write, and read in ancient Greek and Latin and fight Greek or Roman and use either type of weapon. You are the most powerful demigod in the universe right now.”
Dad looked at me like I should understand what he’s saying. And slowly I began to.
“How could this have happened, dad?” I asked. “And why didn’t you or mom tell me before? Am I the only one?” I rambled spilling out question after question.
“Yes, you are the only one. And your mother wanted to tell you but I convinced her not to-”
“Why? Why not tell me?”
“I didn’t want you to know because I wasn’t positive myself. But when you got to the Roman camp I became sure. I saw the changes in you and I discovered what really happened.”
“H-how did this happen?” I couldn’t believe it. I was lied to for almost seventeen years of my life.
“When I was with your mother, I lost control and I couldn’t stay in one aspect. Neither your mother nor I knew what type of demigod you were when you were born but when you got to Camp Half-Blood we thought that was the answer, you must be Greek. I was surprised when I learned that you could lead Camp Jupiter just as well as Camp Half-Blood. I did a little research and I learned the truth.”
“And you just happened to forget to mention that little incident to me,” I spat.
“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you before, but the important thing is that I’m telling you now,” Poseidon pleaded. “You weren’t ready to know the truth-”
“You know what? I am sick of people thinking that they know what’s best for me and whether I’m ready for certain information or not. The gods thought I wasn’t ready to hear the prophecy, everyone thought we weren’t ready to battle Kronos; Chiron thought I wasn’t ready to know that I was a demigod and come to Camp Half-Blood. But I handled these situations just fine whether I was ready or not, I got through them. You say that I’m the one who’s not ready; maybe you’re the one who’s not ready!”
Poseidon looked angry and hurt at the same time but I could tell that I got through to him, “I’m sorry you feel that way.”
The next thing I knew, I was lying in my bed and Annabeth was nowhere to be seen. Unfortunately, I could tell from the queasiness that we were still in the air. I mentally groaned and got up and quickly changed. As I was putting on my shoes I noticed that the nausea suddenly stopped. I ran over to the window and looked out. I could have jumped for joy. We were back in boat mode and sailing in the Atlantic Ocean.
I couldn’t help but yell, “YES! WE’RE BACK IN THE WATER!” I ran to the dining area with a huge smile on my face.

Once Annabeth finished telling us her dream, she was slammed with questions:
“Who’s the person Nico told you about?”
“How do we get to the Underworld?”
“How do we find this person?”
Everyone just kept shooting question after question until I was fed up with it. I put two of my fingers in my mouth and whistled. That shut everyone up.
“If you’ll all shut up, please, II have something I need to tell you as well,” I explained to them my dream.
“So you’re the person who has to save Nico?” Jason asked.
I nodded.
“No, Percy, I’m not gonna let you go to Tartarus,” Annabeth said. I looked into her eyes and saw fear . . . fear of losing me.
“I’ll be fine,” I told her. “I’ll find Nico and come back in one piece, I promise.” I did my best to sound confident but the truth was I felt terrified. I had a lot of enemies in Tartarus. They could easily do something to hurt me.
“How are you gonna get there?” asked Leo. “You could use the jet ski.”
I shook my head. “I’ll call Blackjack and have him fly me to New York so I can use the Tunnel of Orpheus, except there’s a problem.”
“What’s the problem?” Frank questioned.
“To open the tunnel you need music and I can’t sing so . . .” I turned my head to Piper.
“Why are you looking at me?” she said curiously.
“Well, most kids who can charmspeak tend to have singing talent,” I explained.
“You want me, to go with you, to Tartarus?”
“Relax, I just need you to open up the tunnel then you can fly blackjack back here,” I told her.
“But then how would you get back?” Hazel said looking away from Frank.
“Nico can shadow travel, he can get us both back,” I said. “Please, Piper, I need your help.”
She looked uneasy but nodded.

About half an hour later Piper and I were both waiting on the top deck for Blackjack. Piper was talking to Leo and I was hugging Annabeth.
“Please, be careful,” she said.
“I will, don’t worry,” I said trying to sound brave.
She was about to turn away but I grabbed her waist and pulled her into a kiss. I could feel her hands getting tangled in my hair. This was the first time I’ve ever really kissed her like this.
After about 30 seconds of making out we finally broke apart. But I still held her in a hug. From the corner of my eye I saw Blackjack land on the deck.
“I love you, please, come back alive, Seaweed Brain,” Annabeth said.
I realized it was the first time she said ‘I love you.’ “I love your too, Wise Girl.” I knew that I meant it as I said it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nicolicious said…
big smile
Phew that took a while awesome story :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nicolicious said…
big smile
As you asked I don't like it

I love it :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fireyes said…
big smile
Hey I am new and you posted a lot that was awesome.
Thanks. I would really appreciate it if you could both help me get more people to start commenting. I'll post the next chapter now.
PIPER 26

I was talking to Leo when suddenly his jaw was hanging open and he was staring at something behind me. I waved my hand in front of his face. He just stood there gawking at something. Finally, I turned around and saw what had caught his attention.
Annabeth and Percy were making out in the corner. And they sure were making out. After about twenty seconds they finally broke apart. Wow, I thought. They must really love each other. This was the first time that I’ve ever truly felt jealous of Annabeth. She had a wonderful boyfriend who would do anything for her. Even if it meant him dying just to save her. She even told me he held up the sky for her once.
I really like Jason but ever since we got to the Roman camp he’s been all into her. He hardly ever looks at me anymore and when he does someone “Reyna” always interrupts us. I just want someone to hold and love me like that.
“Piper?” Leo was waving his hand in my face. I realized that I was spacing out.
“What? Sorry,” I said snapping out of it.
“I said ‘be careful Beauty Queen,’” he teased.
“Sure thing, Repair Boy. Remind me to punch you when I get back, okay?” he chuckled as he walked back inside the ship. I rolled my eyes as I turned towards the pegasus.
When I got closer to it I saw Percy say something to him.
“Um, did you just talk to the pegasus?” I asked him.
He chuckled. “Yeah, kids of Poseidon can talk to horses and sea creatures.”
“Okay, sure, why not,” I muttered getting on behind him.

About another hour later we finally arrived in Central Park. I never thought I could be this sore from riding a horse, but I am. Blackjack set us down by a big pile of rocks. Luckily, the sun was starting to set so no one was in the park.
I fallowed Percy over to the pile of rocks. “This is it?”
“Yeah, when you sing the rocks will split open and ‘hello, tunnel to the Underwood at your service’,” he said.
“So, what now? I just start singing to a pile of rocks in the middle of Central Park?” I asked thinking that I would look like a psycho.
“This is New York, I’ve seen weirder things here than in the demigod world,” he muttered.
“Okay than,” I tried bracing myself for what I had to do. I was a decent singer, I knew that, but I didn’t really like singing in front of people. I picked my song on the way here; it was one of my favorites. I always listen to this song when thing are weird between me and Jason. Well, now or never, I thought. I opened my mouth and began to sing.

“You treat this like a game
But it's my heart
And it's breaking
All because of you

The hourglass is running out
And you're still trying to fill it up
But I lost hope
You should too
But this situation we're repeating
Overrated is what you made it
I'm all done
Now I'm all out of time

What can I say
What can I say
When all you do is push me away
What will I say to you
When it all comes down to
It seems like with every word we say
We're slowly fading away

You acted like you care
But you don't
Stop pretending cause you're hurting me
My first impression disappeared
Your tongue-tied words so insincere
You always do as you please
And this situation we're repeating
Overrated is what you made it
I'm all done
and Now I'm all out of time

What can I say
What can I say
When all you do is push me away
What will I say to you
We're slowly fading away

I can't talk to you (talk to you)
You never see my point of view
No!
Like I want you to (like I want you to)
Feels like I always go unheard (unheard)
Because your actions speak louder than my words
That's why I always come back to

What can I say
What can I say
When all you do is (when all you do is) push me away
What will I say (what will I say to you) to you
We're slowly fading away

What can I say
I'm fading away

What can I say
I'm fading away
Away

Oh!
Cause it's my heart
And it's breaking all because of you
What can I say”

When I finished I turned to Percy and saw that he was staring open mouthed at me.
“What?” I asked.
“Y-you . . . wha-what . . . How do you sing like that?” he finally managed to choke out.
“In the words of Percy Jackson: ‘I don’t know. I just do it. I’ve always done it,’” I quoted.
“Very funny, but no, I’m serious. You are good, and I mean American Idol winner good,” he told me.
“Thanks, but I’m pretty sure I’m not going on that show any time soon,” I replied disbelieving it.
“Whatever,” Percy turned towards the rocks. I looked at them and saw that he was right, they had split apart.
“You shouldn’t go alone,” I told him. “Let me come with you.”
“You sure?” he asked. “It’ll be dangerous.”
“Oh, please, Danger is my middle name,” I joked.
“I’d be surprised if it wasn’t,” he looked at my determined expression and probably guessed that I was going with or without his permission. “Fine, you can come.”
“Well then, let’s go,” Percy went first. I took one last look at the outside world and plunged into the dark underground that’s known as the Land of the Dead.
big smile
Post soon
PERCY 27

I still couldn’t get over Piper’s voice. It was soft and gently yet strong and loud. She could easily win any music competition in two seconds; she could become a YouTube star in 3.
“Did you write that song?” I asked.
“No, but it’s one of my favorites,” Piper answered.
We walked in silence for a few minutes before I said, “Let me guess, that song reminds you about the whole Piper-Jason-Reyna love triangle you’ve got going on?”
She stopped in her tracks. I couldn’t see her face in the darkness, but I could tell she was surprised.
“How’d you know that?” She questioned.
“Please, I may be an idiot when it comes to girls but I’m fine when it comes to guys. I can tell from the way he looks at the both of you,” I explained as if it was obvious.
“Yeah, but he doesn’t seem to be all that into me right now,” she mumbled glumly. “When we were at Camp Half-Blood everything was great. I thought maybe we could finally get together, but then we got to Camp Jupiter and now he’s ignoring me.”
“He’s not ignoring you. I’ve seen him watch you, he’s just confused on who to pick. Trust me, and if he is, then he’s not doing it purposely. But you know you and Leo seem pretty . . . close,” I chuckled as I spoke the last sentence.
“What are you trying to say?” she asked clearly not getting it.
“I’m saying that Annabeth and I started out as friend who called each other nicknames as well,” I started walking deeper down into the tunnel. We were just passing the Styx River; I shivered at the memory of bathing in it.
“Leo and I are just friends, there is absolutely nothing between us,” Piper denied catching up to me; if we were in the light I bet I’d see her blushing.
“You say that now, but friends can easily turn into more than friends. I mean look at Chris and Clarisse at camp, Travis and Katie, Will and Miranda, or better yet take me and Annabeth for example, it happens,” I concluded. We were close to the Walls of Erebos, which means we would be meeting Cerberus, the three headed Rottweiler who guards the underworld, soon.
“Well, Leo and I are really just friends,” she denied again raising her voice.
I put my hands up in surrender. “Okay, okay. Chill out, but if it does happen, I’m letting you know now, that I’m going to give you a big fat ‘I told you so.’”
“Fine, whatever.”
“By the way when we get inside the Walls of Erebos, I can easily get us in but getting us out is another story. Hopefully, Nico has enough of his strength to shadow travel us out,” I told her.
“And . . . if he doesn’t?” Piper asked uneasily.
“Then we’re screwed,” I answered.
“Excellent,” she said sarcastically.

I took about five more minutes to reach the Walls and Cerberus. Luckily, for me I came prepared. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the red rubber ball that I had Leo make. He looked at me weirdly when I made the request but he did it anyway. As Piper ran away from Cerberus I distracted him with a game of fetch. Luckily, when he was running after it I made a break for it and caught up with Piper.
“How’d you know he likes fetch?” Piper asked me when I joined her by the Fields of Asphodel.
“First quest, I was twelve, and Annabeth, Grover, and I traveled here. Annabeth distracted Cerberus with a rubber ball while Grover and I ran,” I explained.
“Okay then,” she muttered. “Where to next?”
“See that castle in the distance,” I said pointing to Hades fortress. “That’s the Palace of Hades; we go halfway there then take a left and bingo we’re in Tartarus.”
“We’re going to the place where all the worst villains and monsters are, how can you seem so calm?”
“Let’s just say, I’ve been in worst situations before,” I replied. “Come on we should hurry.”
As we walked I saw Elysium in the distance. I thought about everyone I knew who had died: Luke, Ethan, Silena, Beckendorf, Michael, Zoe, Bianca, and many, many more. Unfortunately, there was only gonna be more deaths to come.
“Is that Elysium?” Piper spoke up. I hadn’t noticed that I was staring at it.
“Yeah, a lot of my friends are there,” I told her.
“I’m sorry,” she said.
“Thanks, come on, let’s keep moving,” I continued towards Hades’ Palace.

After about twenty minutes of walking and small talk, we finally arrived to our destination. I began to slow my pace as we got closer. I could tell Piper was too. As we walked inside it was just how I remembered it a big, dark, bottomless pit full of evil. I crept closer to the edge, careful not to fall in, and peeked down. Just like Nico said, there was very small, thin steps made out of dirt on the edge leading all the way down.
“Ready?” I asked more to myself then Piper.
“Now or never,” she answered.
Very carefully, I swung my feet over the edge onto the first step. It was a very small step; both feet could barely fit on it. Very slowly I began to take it step by step. I could hear Piper moving slowly behind me. We were about a quarter of the way down when suddenly I heard Piper scream. I whipped around, careful not to fall off the step, and saw Piper gripping onto the step but holding onto her ankles was Stheno, the sister of Medusa.
“Percy!” Piper screamed, I could see her hands losing their grip.
I quickly jumped into action. I uncapped riptide and threw it like a javelin at Stheno. It sunk hilt deep into her forehead and she fell back into the pit of evil. As soon as she let go of Piper’s ankles I grabbed her hand, just as they were about to let go, and pulled her up. Piper was pale and breathing hard, I could tell that really scared her.
“Are you okay?” I asked her.
“As okay as you can be right after you almost fell into Tartarus. I think I’ll survive,” I could tell that she was lying but I didn’t push.
“Come on,” I said letting her go in front of me this time. When we got halfway down to the bottom I saw a little bit of the wall open up into a room with many tunnels. I stopped dead in my tracks.
Piper was several steps down when she finally noticed that I’d stopped. “Percy? What is it?”
“Don’t you see it?” I asked looking at her.
She had a confused look on her face. “See what? That’s just a wall? Percy! Watch Out!”
Only two late did I realize that the stair I was standing on was falling apart. I didn’t have time to grab onto anything as I fell into the deep, dark pit of evil that’s full of every single one of my enemies.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना afrodite_11 said…
big smile
AWESOME ! post soon , please ? :DD
FRANK 28

I cannot believe them! Some friends. Voting to have me go to Tartarus to check on Percy and Piper. What are they gonna have me do next? Tap dance? Jump off a cliff? I thought about this as I flew, in eagle form, to the Tunnel of Orpheus. When I arrived to the pile of rocks I brought out my IPod, which was awesome, and turned on Astronaut from Simple Plan.

Can anybody hear me?
Am I talking to myself?

My mind is running empty
In search for someone
Else
Who doesn’t look right through me
It’s all just static in my
Head
Can anybody tell me why I’m lonely like a satellite?
Cause tonight I’m feeling like an Astronaut
Sending SOS from this tiny box
And I
Lost all signal when I lifted up
Now I’m stuck out here and the world forgot

Can I please come down (come down)
Cause I’m tired of drifting round and round
(And round) Can I please
Come down?

I’m deaf from all the silence
Is it something that I’ve done?

I know that there are millions
I can’t be the only one
One who’s so disconnected
It’s so different in my head
Can anyone tell me
Why I’m lonely like a satellite?

Cause tonight I’m feeling like an astronaut
And I
Lost all signal when I lifted up
Now I’m stuck out here and the world forgot

Can I please come down (come down)
(And round) can I please
Come down?

Now I lie awake and scream in zero gravity
And it’s starting to weigh me down
Let’s abort
This mission now
Can I please come down?

So tonight I’m calling all astronauts
Calling lonely people that the
World forgot
If you hear my voice come pick me up
Are you out there?

‘Cause you’re all I’ve got!

And
I lost all signal when I lifted up
Now I’m stuck out her and the world
Forgot

To
The lonely people that the world forgot
Are you out there?
Cause you’re all I’ve got
Can I
Please come down (please please please)
Can I please come
Down?

As soon as the song ended I put the IPod in my pocket and watched the rocks split apart. As soon as the entrance was wide enough, I transformed back into an eagle and flew into the underworld.
Annabeth had drawn me a map ahead of time, so I basically knew where to go. Unfortunately, that didn’t stop Cerberus from almost turning me into a flying chew toy. If I wasn’t fast enough I’d be dead.
As I flew over the Fields of Asphodel I couldn’t help thinking about how Hazel was stuck there for years. It looked so dull, boring, and sad, I’m just glad she’s safely back at the ship. I quickened my flying, I had to hurry. Who knows what type of trouble Percy and Piper could be in?
A few minutes later I could finally see the entrance to Tartarus. I flew in and almost fainted, I saw Percy falling towards the bottom of the pit. Piper was too far away to do anything, but I wasn’t. I flew as fast as I could towards Percy. As I flew deeper into the pit, I began to sense something evil moving towards Percy. I didn’t know what it was but I’m pretty sure it’s not gonna be good.
Percy was about twenty feet from the evil spirit thing in the pit when I managed to catch the hoodie of his sweatshirt in my beak. It was difficult but I managed to fly higher, finally when opened his eyes he yelled in surprise, “Frank?” When I set Percy on one of the steps he and Piper were both looking at me in shock.

“What are you doing here?” Percy asked.
“Is that really how you thank someone for saving your life,” I asked teasingly.
“Thanks for saving my life,” Percy said impatiently. “Now, what are you doing here?”
I rolled my eyes. “Well, when Piper never came back everyone got really worried and, being the nice friends that they are, voted for me to come and check on you. And apparently it’s a good thing that I did or else you,” I pointed at Percy, “would be Tartarus chow.”
“Thanks,” he said sincerely this time.
“No problem,” I said as if it was nothing. “Now what exactly got you to fall, anyway?”
Percy’s eyes widened like he forgot something. He instantly started climbing a few steps down until he came to one step that looked damaged and broken. He put his hand on the wall and started to lean, only he didn’t realize until he was already inside that he was going through the wall. Piper and I carefully moved towards the damaged step.
When we got to the step, I probably had the biggest fright of my life. All of a sudden a pair of hands reaches out and grabs me and Piper’s arms and pulls us through the wall. When I opened my eyes, I saw Percy standing a foot away from us letting go of our arms, Piper looked just as frightened as I felt.
“What is this place?” Piper wondered.
“I don’t know, but this is definitely the right way,” Percy said walking a few feet ahead with his sword drawn and glowing.
“How do you know?” I asked fallowing him.
“I just do,” I said as if he couldn’t figure out how to explain it.
“That’s reassuring,” Piper muttered.
So together we plunged into the darkness of the maze hoping that we can find the lost Nico di Angelo, son of Hades.
Heres the video to the song in the chapter.
PIPER 29

We walked for what seemed like hours. I don’t know how long we’ve been in the Underworld but I could tell that it’s probably been more than five hours. Every time we camp to a forked tunnel Percy always just plunged into the tunnel without hesitation. Frank and I were a bit more hesitant but we fallowed anyway.
Walking all that time definitely gave me time to think: primarily about Jason. But also I was starting to think about Leo. Ever since Percy brought up the thing about Leo and I becoming more than friends, I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I mean, I don’t think that I like Leo. And anyway what about Jason? He seems to really like Reyna. Do I even still like Jason? I didn’t have an answer to that question.
Suddenly, all of my thoughts went away when I tripped over something. Percy shined the light of his sword on the object that tripped over while Frank helped me up. Percy picked up the object and showed us. It was a little gold statue of a god that I have never met before.
“This is Nico’s,” Percy announced. “We must be close.”
“How do you know that’s his,” I asked.
“Because I gave him this statue when he was ten, it was from his sister,” He answered.
I couldn’t think of a better argument so I followed him deeper into the tunnel. We finally came to a turn where you could see light in the distance. Percy recapped his pen and said that’s where we need to go. I followed him with my hand on my knife, ready to fight at a moment’s notice.
When we came to the end of the tunnel, Percy, Frank, and I hid behind a pile of rocks that was near it. The tunnel opened up into a large room. In that room was an earthen throne that was being guarded by five earthborn. In the corner, a boy about thirteen with dark hair and dark eyes was sitting cross legged in a cage that was a lot like the one that Hera was stuck in, last winter.
The earth born were too busy arguing about how much they hate Yayson to pay any attention to the fact that Percy had just thrown a rock at Nico’s cage. When Nico saw the rock his eyes turned towards us and they widened. He mouthed the word “Help,” to us.
Percy nodded.
“Do you have a plan?” I asked apprehensively.
“Yeah, we go in, kill the earthborn, reascue Nico, and not get killed,” he whispered.
“Okay, Percy, please leave the strategizing to Annabeth from now on,” Frank muttered.
“Well she’s not exactly here at the moment, now is she? Besides I thought about this plan like 10 seconds ago, it should work,” He argued quietly.
I looked at him like he was a physco.
“Fine,” he huffed. “You two charge the earthborn and I’ll rescue Nico. Is that a good enough plan for you?”
“No but you’re getting better. And no one has any better ideas so let’s go with it,” I agreed.
I took a deep breath and together Frank and I charged the earthborn. We were a pretty good team, while I would fight the earthborn head on with my knife, Frank would take them down with his arrows. A few would have killed me from behind if he hadn’t been there to shoot them.
While I was fighting I could see Percy from the corner of my eye. I was trying to cut through the cage with his sword, he actually cute four bars already. When an earthborn almost slashed me with his sword, and would have if I wasn’t quick enough, I decided to keep my focas on fighting. Luckily, ever since the quest ended Annabeth’s been teaching me how to fight with my knife and I’ve gotten really good with it. I slashed, dodged, blocked, rolled, and cut the remaining earthborn perfectly. Soon enough they were gone.
Frank and I ran to Percy when all the monsters had disintegrated. Percy was helping Nico crawl out of his cage. It would have been impossible for any regular sized thirteen year old but Nico was really skinny, I doubt Gaea fed him.
As soon as he stood up he hugged Percy. “Thank you, thank you, and thank you, for saving me.”
“That’s what I do, I help my friends when their in need,” Percy said as he pushed Nico away. He put emphasized the word help and his tone was super angry. I knew instantly that Nico was in for an earful. “But I can’t believe after everything I’ve done for the past three years to help you, that you could help me just this once! I’ve done everything I could to try and help you Nico! Yet you couldn’t tell me who I was? Or that I even knew you? You flat out lied to me!”
“Percy, I know your angry and I’m sorry that I couldn’t say anything, but you had to find your own way at Camp Jupiter, without knowing who you were or what was going on,” Nico apologized.
“You’ve done a lot of really messed up things, Nico, and I always forgave you for them because I’m your friend and I promised Bianca I’d take care of you, but this . . . you’ve crossed the line this time. I don’t know if I can ever forgive you,” Percy said harshly. I saw in Percy’s eyes that this was the last thing that he wanted to do but he felt like he had to.
“You mean you really don’t trust me anymore,” Nico muttered, he looked like he’d just lost a brother, which is probably what he thought of Percy as.
Percy didn’t answer that, instead he just mumbled, “Let’s go.”
Percy held my arm and Frank and I held Nico’s. Before I knew it a shadow swept over us and we were instantly back on the Argo II. Everyone was in the lounge room and looked shocked by our sudden appearance. The second Percy opened his eyes he walked angrily back to his room, Annabeth fallowed, probably to see what was wrong.
“So, now what?” I said looking at everyone.
“Now, you tell us what happened,” Leo said smiling looking at me.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ontril86 said…
Hey i just got through this and i really like it. It's my second fav moa on fanpop for sure, and i realize this is late, but... YAY! you dealt with Octavion!and i like the way you did it too. Please post soonish!
BOOM! new page!
smile
Thanks I really appreciate it. The Earth's Revenge is my favorite banished story right next to Betrayed. I'll post later.
HAZEL 30

Piper sat next to Leo and mean, right next to Leo, and told us the story. When she finished the story all I could do was lean my head on Frank’s shoulder and be happy that he was alive. But then I ran up to Nico and squashed him in a hug.
“Don’t you ever do that again!” I told him.
Nico nodded. “Don’t worry, I learned my lesson.”
“I doubt that,” Percy’s angry tone filled the room. We looked over and saw Annabeth dragging him into the room by his hand.
“Okay, look, I know you are still angry,” Annabeth said turning towards Percy. “But you and Nico are more than friends. You two are like brothers so will you just do that right thing and forgive him.”
Nico snorted. “That’ll happen.”
“And you,” Annabeth turned toward Nico. “You may not have been able to tell him exactly who he was but you could have dropped him hints or something. Anything that could help Percy and you should really apologize for not helping him. Now please you two just make up.”
They just stared at each other until Nico finally said, “I’m sorry. Please, Percy, you and Hazel are about the only people truly close to me. I do think of you as an older brother and I really wanted to help you but I couldn’t. I made a mistake. You’ve made mistakes, haven’t you? Like blowing up nine schools, or running your sword through Rachel when you first met,” everyone laughed at that, Percy cracked a smile. “Or making enemies with half of the twelve gods, or splashing an entire creak on Thalia during capture the flag. Please, please, please, forgive me for my mistake.”
“You know sometimes I wish that I had thrown you into a meat sack and tossed you to the wolves when you were ten,” Percy said with that friendly glint in his eyes. “But I guess I can forgive you again.”
Nico hugged Percy, but was interrupted when Percy said, “But if you make another one of your mistakes, I’m not sure if I can forgive you next time, so be careful.”
Nico nodded.
“Good,” Annabeth said smiling at the two sons of the big three. “Now that you are done fighting, how about we all tell each other our life stories? Then hopefully nothing like that will happen again. No secrets.”
“This’ll go well,” Jason muttered. “Who wants to go first?”
“How about we write down everybody’s name and put it and hat, then it’s random,” I suggested.
After Annabeth wrote down everybody’s name, we put the slips of paper in her invisibility cap I volunteered to be the picker.
“The person who shares their story first is,” I unfolded the slip of paper and read the name. “Leo Valdez.”
“Okay,” Leo said awkwardly. “Um, well, I lived with my mom until I was eight than she, er . . . well she died-”
“Because of Gaea,” Piper told him.
Leo nodded but he didn’t seem to really acknowledge her words.
“Anyway, I have been stuck in foster care until then. I have run away from six foster homes, the last time the police caught up with me they sentenced me to the Wilderness School and that is where I met Piper and Jason. In December we went on a field trip to the Grand Canyon and we were attacked by storm spirits when we were there. I fell off the Grand Canyon, Coach Hedge who is really a satyr, saved me and then one of the storm spirits, Dylan, tried to take me as a hostage but Coach Hedge saved me again. Then Annabeth and Butch came and took us back to Camp Half-Blood where Jason got a quest and he asked Piper and me to come along. And, um, that’s about it until we got back and the Hephaestus and Athena cabins started to build the Argo II.”
“That is such a lie!” Piper said. “That is not all you did! He also repaired a haywire bronze dragon that wasn’t supposed to be repairable, he saved Jason and I from three Northern Cyclopes, burned a pack of Lycanthropes, helped me rescue my dad from earthborn, and on top of all that he battled Kione the snow goddess by himself.”
“Actually Beauty Queen, I didn’t repair the dragon,” Leo pointed to the dragon masthead that was at the front of the boat. I looked through the window and saw it glittering in the sunlight.
“You can’t help that Leo; it was his destiny to be used as the masthead for this boat,” Piper said sensitively.
Leo just shrugged and said, “Next.”
I grabbed the next paper and announced, “Frank Zhang.”
worried
Why won't anybody comment? I'm sorry that this chapter is short, but please comment. Is it that bad?
LEO 31

What was Piper trying to do? Make me sound like some flaming super hero? I don’t know but I certainly didn’t like everybody watching me. I don’t know how Percy and Jason can handle the attention.
When Piper said it wasn’t my fault what happened to Festus, I just shrugged and muttered, “Next.
Hazel announced that Frank would be sharing next. He looked about as comfortable as I felt when she called my name.
“I lived with my mom and grandmother until last month. My mom died in war in Afghanistan a couple of days before I left. The night Lupa came to get me, my grandmother told me that my dad was a god and my life depended on a piece of wood. After that I trained with Lupa for about a week, than I made my way south to Camp Jupiter. I was there for about two weeks before Percy showed up and that night I was claimed and offered a quest by my dad, Mars, and I can turn into any animal I want because I have the gift of the Argonauts,” He explained.
Frank demonstrated his power by turning into turning into a spider. As soon as Annabeth saw the spider, she screamed. When Frank saw that she was scared he turned back into human and said, “Sorry, I didn’t know you were scared of spiders.”
“It’s because of that old Athena and Arachnid story,” Percy told us, trying to comfort Annabeth.
We all nodded knowing the myth.
After Annabeth finally calmed down Frank said, “You all know the rest of the story so that’s about it.”
“Okay,” Hazel said extending her hand towards another slip of paper. “Next is . . . Reyna.”
“So, before I came to camp Jupiter Hylla and I lived on Circe’s Island-”
“You mean The Circe, the one that turned guys into pigs?” Piper asked.
“Yup,” Percy muttered. “That’s the one.”
Annabeth who had her legs on Percy’s lap laughed, “You made a very cute guinea pig.”
Percy blushed while everyone cracked up. Leo actually fell off the couch he was laughing so hard.
“How did we not know that info?” Frank asked between laughs.
“Because I didn’t tell you that info,” Percy reason. “Continue please, Reyna.”
Reyna controlled her laughter enough to say the rest of the story. “Anyway, one day Percy and Annabeth arrived looking, well, horrible-”
“Oh thanks,” Annabeth said turning towards her. “But I’d like to see you try and look good while being lost at sea with an unconscious son of Poseidon.”
Reyna rolled her eyes but continued, “Hylla showed them inside and then we took Annabeth to give her a makeover while Circe turned Percy into a rodent.” Percy glared at her. “When Annabeth got back into the room, she eventually figured out what happened to Percy. When she was alone she grabbed some multivitamins and gave them to all of the guinea pigs in the cage. So, then they all transformed back into human. Blackbeard and his Pirate were in that cage so they got released and took over the island. Hylla and I, being daughters of Bellona, quickly learned how to fight and the Pirates learned to respect us. When we got back to California we found Camp Jupiter. We stayed for a couple of weeks but then Hylla learned of the Amazons and went to join them. I stayed and eventually became Praetor, the end.”
Everyone was silent for a bit not really sure what to say to that story when suddenly Leo burst out, “Hey Percy! Did you have any cravings afterwards?”
Everyone laughed.
“Actually, I did have a craving for lettuce,” Percy admitted.
That just made everyone laugh harder.
“Okay, Hazel, who’s next?” Percy asked over the noise.
Hazel stopped laughing long enough to read the name. “Piper.”
“My dad is Tristan McLean, the actor; my mom never told him who she was. So, right now he thinks that I’m on some summer trip with my school. I can charmspeak and I’ve charmspoken many people into giving me things-”
“What’s the weirdest thing you’ve had someone give you?” Hazel asked curious.
“A lawn mower,” Piper said blushing.
“Really, Beauty Queen? Why would you want a lawn mower?” I asked. That was cool but weird at the same time.
“I don’t know, but anyway the BMW-” Piper said but again got interrupted.
“You stole a BMW!” Percy shouted. “If Conner and Travis heard that they’d name you the Queen of Thieves.”
“Thanks, and yes I stole a car that is what got me sent to the Wilderness school. By the way Leo is not the only one that fell off the Grand Canyon. I did too the only difference is instead of Coach Hedge saving me, Jason saved me. After Jason flew me back to the top we found Leo. Annabeth and Butch later came and transported us back to camp. Our first night there I was claimed as a daughter of Aphrodite and I agreed to go with Jason and Leo on the quest. In Quebec, Jason and I talked to Boreas, then later, we both got captured and Leo saved us. Eventually we got to Chicago and met Medea, she could charmspeak too, and she almost talked Leo and Jason into killing each other but I stopped them and we got away. Then we flew on Festus until he was knocked out of the sky by Kione, and we then met King Midas, Leo and I got turned into gold. Later in the quest we eventually got to Mt. Diablo where we saved my dad and Coach Hedge took him home. Then we met up with Thalia at the Wolf House and Leo and I freed Hera from her cage and that’s it.”
“Impressive,” Percy praised.
“I bet it’s not as impressive as your story,” Piper countered.
He stayed silent.
“So, who’s next?” I asked Hazel.
She looked at the new name and gave a disappointed sigh. “I’m next. Well, I lived with my mom in New Orleans in 1942-”
“WHAT!” Jason, Piper, Reyna, Annabeth, and I chorused.
“Anyway, on my birthday my mom was being controlled by Gaea. Well, Gaea told her to move us to Alaska. So we did. When we were there, my mom made me raise Alcyoneas. But the night Alcyoneas was supposed to come back I stopped them. My mother and I both died that night. I would have gone to Elysium but that would have meant that my mother would have gone to the Fields of Punishment. I didn’t want that for her. So I talked to the judges and they granted us both the Field of Asphodel. I stayed there for about eighty years until in September; Nico found me and brought me back. And that about it, you all know what happened on the quest.”
“Wow,” I said actually impressed. “That took guts.”
“Not really, anyway,” she picked a new piece of paper up and read it. “Jason you’re up.”
Nice chapters, I like the life story idea. And I know that seeing comments is fun but give ur readers a little more time to comment, like im at work and it took me about three hours to read both those chapters.
big smile
Okay, okay, I get it. Thank you for reading btw, I'll post sometime tomorrow after school. If I don't have too much homework because my freshman year is ending next month so grades come first.
JASON 32

I wanted to punch Leo so hard, right now. He and Piper were sitting so close it was infuriating. But then I looked at Reyna and instantly scolded myself, who would I choose? This is so annoying! I hate love triangles! I tried to focus on Hazel’s story but couldn’t.
“Your problem isn’t that bad, you know,” Juno’s voice said popping into my head.
Oh yeah, I challenged in my mind. This only happened because of you!
“There have been worse love triangles in history,” she told me. “Just ask Percy, he’ll tell you.”
What do you mean? I asked but the voice was gone.
Suddenly Piper’s voice snapped me back to reality. “Jason!”
I lifted my head and saw everyone staring down at me. It took me a minute to realize that I was on the floor. Piper must have charmspoken me into waking up.
“What?” I asked.
“Are you okay?” Reyna asked helping me stand. “You blacked out here for a minute.”
“Yeah, I’m fine,” I told them.
“You sure?” Leo asked. “Cause Hazel almost put me to sleep from boredom, too.”
He earned himself a punch in the arm by Piper.
“Yeah, I’m okay,” I assured them.
“Then it’s your turn to tell story time,” Leo muttered sitting back down next to Piper.
Reyna was watching me with concern and Piper wasn’t meeting my eyes, I didn’t want to share, but I nodded anyway.
“Well, my mother had my sister, Thalia, with my dad first but then a few years later she called him again, but in Jupiter form and so that’s how Thalia and I are related. Thalia and my mom didn’t get along, but she stayed for me. My dad gave my life to Hera to appease her for the birth of me, so she is my patron. When I was two my mom took Thalia and I to the Wolf House. She gave me to Hera and Hera gave me to Lupa. I trained with Lupa until I was old enough to make my way to camp. Then I got into the Fifth Cohort. I trained . . . and trained . . . and trained some more, until finally when I was fourteen I got offered a quest. Gwen and Bobby went with me and we defeated the Roman Sea Monster. A year later we had the battle on Mt Othrys and I battled Krios myself. I was then offered Praetorship, I accepted, except I was only Praetor for a month and a half before Hera kidnapped me, wiped my memories, and stuck me in the wilderness school with Leo and Piper.
Anyway, during the quest when we met King Midas, I had to fight his son and I tricked Midas into turning him into gold and then I blew up the place with lightning and Coach Hedge helped me get Piper and Leo ungoldified. Then we met Thalia and the Hunters and Thalia told me about what happened with our mom. She showed the four of us to Aeolus’ palace. From there we got a wind nymph named Mellie to help get us to California. We then traveled to Mt Diablo; while Leo was helping Piper rescue her dad I fought the giant Enceladus and with the help of my dad we defeated him. Then we traveled to the Wolf House and as Leo and Piper uncaged Hera I had to distract the King of the Giants, Porphyrion. When Hera escaped her cage Porphyrion disappeared, and that’s it,” I concluded.
“Nice,” Percy said. “We both defeated a giant.”
“Yeah, but I didn’t fight a god and several titans,” I challenged.
“Doesn’t mean I can’t be impressed,” Percy shot back.
“Next is . . . Nico,” Hazel told us.
“Great,” Nico muttered. “My sister Bianca and I were born in the 1940s as well-”
“Is that something all children of Hades go through?” Leo asked. It was actually a good question.
Nico glared at him. “No. Anyway, During World War II the Big Three made their no more children pact, but my mom wanted to protect me and Bianca, she wanted to keep us together.” Nico sent a death glare at me. “Zeus killed her and so my dad put Bianca and me in The Lotus Hotel and Casino, it speeds up time and makes you never want to leave. We thought we were there for a couple of weeks but when a layer/fury of my father’s came and got us out, seventy years have gone by. Bianca and I were taken to a boarding school in Maine and that’s where we met Grover. He sensed we were demigods and he called upon the help of Percy, Annabeth, and Thalia, who was a camper, at the time.
They helped rescue us from a manticore and later the hunters arrived. Bianca joined them. We were given a rife to camp by Apollo and after a game of Capture the Flag a quest was issued. Zoe, Bianca, Grover, Thalia, and Percy went on it. They had to rescue Artemis and Annabeth, who had disappeared during the manticore attack. Before Percy left I asked him to take care of Bianca, well she died during the quest, I was mad at him and I left camp.” Percy looked like he’d just been punched in the stomach. “I escaped to the underworld and met the King Minos, I was trying to bring Bianca back, a soul for a soul, but I eventually decided not to do it. Anyway, I found my way to Geryon’s ranch and a little later Percy, Annabeth, Tyson, and Grover showed up. They were looking in the Labyrinth for Daedalus. Well, we talked to Bianca and I learned that her death wasn’t Percy’s fault and later they went back into the Labyrinth. Minos tricked me into getting captured by some monsters from the Titan’s side. Percy, Annabeth, and Rachel saved me; we escaped, but only to go back into the Labyrinth again. When we were in it for the hundredth time, Percy saw Kronos rise and we had to run for our lives but we eventually found Grover and Tyson who were trapped in the Labyrinth. We saw Pan fade and then we made it back to Camp Half-Blood in time for a battle. A couple of weeks after that I met up with Percy on his birthday and told him of a plan to defeat Kronos.”
“It was your idea!” Annabeth screamed.
“Yes,” Nico said sheepishly. “And it worked without killing him.”
Annabeth looked angry but didn’t say anything.
“A year later, about a couple of days before Percy’s sixteenth birthday and the war, I finally convinced Percy to go with my plan. We did a little research before going to the underworld-”
“Research!” Percy yelled. “I still have nightmares about that!”
I didn’t know what he was talking about but I made an oath right then and there never to do any ‘research’ with Nico ever.
Nico rolled his eyes and continued, “Anyway, after Percy bathed in the Styx, which was the plan, Percy went back to the Upper World to get the war started, while I had to convince a grumpy, grudge-holding, father of mine to come join the war on the gods side. You all probably know the rest though, we won, Kronos evaporated to nothingness, Percy wished for respect for the children of the gods blah, blah, blah. A few months later Percy disappeared, I was put in charge of finding him, I eventually found him at the Roman camp. I couldn’t help him, he had to find his own way, but when he, Hazel, and Frank, went on a quest, I went to search for the Doors of Death, got captured, and that’s my story.”
“Nico,” Percy said.
“Yes, Percy,” Nico said looking bored.
“Remind me never to do any ‘research’ with you ever again!” Percy shouted never and ever.
“Okay, then,” Hazel said trying to change the subject. “Annabeth, your next.”
Nice chapter! You know, research with Nico does sound frightening.
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let u know that now I have four forums so I might not post everyday like I normally do. I will post as often as I can though. I post on here tonight or tomorrow.
~Kaylee
ANNABETH 33

I really didn’t want to share. There’s nothing I’ve done that’s very important. I’m not special like the rest of them. The best thing I’ve ever done was redesign Mt. Olympus. I looked at Percy, who I was still sitting on, and smiled. I can’t help but smile when I look at him.
“I don’t know, I haven’t really done much,” I muttered.
“Yeah, right,” Percy disagreed. “And I’m the Minotaur.”
“Well, you’ve certainly lost a lot of weight and hair, Mr. Minotaur,” Leo joked.
Nobody laughed at his attempt at humor, but Piper did blush a bit, so that made me wonder what was going on between them.
“You call running away and surviving at the age of seven nothing,” Percy continued. “You call saving me a million times nothing. You call being the Architect of Olympus nothing. You call-”
“Okay, I get it,” I interrupted him. “Fine, I’ll tell. I ran away from my dad, stepmom, and brothers when I was seven. My mom guided me to Thalia and Luke who befriended me and we became a family. Grover later found us and escorted us to Camp Half-Blood. That night, Thalia got turned into a tree so she wouldn’t die. Camp Half-Blood is pretty much my only home. When I was twelve I met Percy. He got a quest and he chose for Grover and me to go with him-”
“Actually, I didn’t choose for you to go,” Percy corrected. “You volunteered for it.”
“Yes, and If I hadn’t you would have most likely been killed,” I shot back.
“Point taken,” Percy said lifting his hands in surrender.
“Anyway, the rest I’ve pretty much done with Percy so he can explain it,” I concluded.
He rolled his eyes. “Fine, Wise Girl, whatever. You all might want to get comfortable; this story will take a while. When I was twelve I was going a boarding school for ‘troubled’ kid-”
“Kind of like the Wilderness School,” Piper realized.
Percy nodded and continued, “Anyway, Grover was there and he knew I was a half-blood, he alerted Chiron and he became my Latin teacher, while Grover became my best friend. In May, we had a field trip to the Metropolitan Museum to look at Greek and Roman relics. Well, when we were there the other chaperone, Mrs. Dodds, revealed herself as a fury.” Everyone looked at Nico, who was nodding and muttering about Alecto. “Anyway, Chiron threw me my sword,” he took out his pen and showed everyone. “And I managed to destroy her. Chiron put mist over the human’s eyes to make me think that I imagined the whole thing. After term ended, my mom and I went to the beach and Grover, who didn’t have any pants on at the time, showed me that he was a satyr. Well, Zeus and Hades sent the Minotaur after me. My mom drove Grover and me to Half-Blood Hill. When we were near the bottom of the hill Zeus blew up the car. Grover passed out so with the help of my mom, we dragged him to the hill except the Minotaur was still on our tail. We set Grover down and my mom and I tried fighting it. He captured my mom and I was left to fight alone.”
Everyone stayed quiet at this point, especially the ones who had lost a parent.
“I defeated the Minotaur by stabbing him with his horn. I got Grover to the big house then I passed out. I was at camp for about a week before I was finally claimed by my dad. Unfortunately, it wasn’t a good thing. Zeus’ master bolt had been stolen that Christmas so he thought I had been the one to steal it. I got issued a quest and Grover and Annabeth tagged along. We made our way to New Jersey first and kind of ran into Medusa, and I defeated her and . . . er, well, I kind of sent her head to the Olympians.”
“You what!” everyone except for me and Nico screamed.
“I was a bit impulsive back then,” Percy grinned.
I laughed at that, remembering some of the things he had done. “I bit?”
“Okay, I was a lot impulsive back then,” Percy corrected.
“Back then?” I questioned.
Percy rolled his eyes. “Anyway, after that we eventually got to St. Luis and we thought it would be fun to go on the arch while we waited for our bus. Bu Echidna met me, we fought and I jumped off the arch-”
“That’s what you meant,” Frank said realizing something.
Hazel nodded in understanding.
“Yes, that’s what I meant. Unfortunately, because of my smelly, obnoxious, waste of space ex-stepfather I had become a known fugitive all across America-”
“Nice,” Leo said as if he’d just won the lottery.
“That’s not a good thing, Leo,” Piper said with a small smile.
Again I couldn’t help but wonder what was going on between them.
“As I was saying, after that we met Ares and we had to go get his shield from a trap Hephaestus made and Annabeth and I were broadcasted all across Olympus, once Ares got his shield back he arranged to have a truck carry us to Los Vegas. When we arrived there we got trapped in the Lotus Casino-”
“You mean the one Nico just said that he was trapped in?” Reyna asked.
Nico nodded and I said, “Exact same. When we were there I met a guy and learned that he and everyone else was trapped there. I found Annabeth and Grover and we escaped. But when we came out five days had passed. So we go into the nearest cab and he took us all the way to the Santa Monica Beach-”
“How in the Pluto did you pay for that?” Jason asked.
“Hey! Use your own father’s name!” Nico and Hazel said in unison.
Jason rolled his eyes but Percy answered anyway, “We used the one of our money game cards from the Casino. Anyway, when we got to the beach I went under the sea and met a messenger of my father’s and she gave us three pearls which we later used to escape the underworld with. When I came back to the surface we search for DOA Recording studios. We couldn’t find it at first. But we ran into Procrustes, the stretcher, and he almost stretched Grover and Annabeth to death with water beds, unfortunately for him, I tricked him into a water bed and killed him. Then we found the DOA recording studio, went inside, paid Charon, and he gave us a boat ride to the Underworld-”
“You bribed Charon?” Nico demanded.
“Yup,” Percy said popping the p.
“That’s against his job agreement! I’ll have to have a word with dad about that!” Nico said grumpily.
“Okay that’s it! I’m not going to continue if everyone keeps interrupting!” Percy said annoyed. “Swear on the River Styx to be quiet until I’m done.”
Everyone except for me agreed to the oath.
“Good. Now once Annabeth, Grover and I got to the Underworld, Annabeth distracted Cerberus while Grover and I sneaked around him with the ghosts. When Grover and I got away, Annabeth joined us and we made our way towards Hades’ Palace, except half way there the flying shoes that Grover was wearing started pulling him towards the entrance to Tartarus. Annabeth and I were able to save him before he fell into the pit; we realized that the shoes were cursed. We quickly left and ran the rest of the way towards Hades’ Palace. When we got there he told us that his Helm of Darkness was missing and he thought that I had taken it. We managed to escape with the help of the pearls. We appeared back at the Santa Monica beach and when we got to shore we met Ares. He didn’t steal the items but he confessed to initiating the war. I fought him and won. After that we played the innocent-teenagers-who-were-captured-by-a-­man­iac card and got two plane tickets back to New York just in time for the Summer Solstice. Zeus got his lightning bolt back and I didn’t get killed.”
I looked around and saw that everyone was staring at Percy open mouthed except for me.
“And you did all of that when you were twelve?” Piper asked in disbelief.
Percy and I nodded.
“Did you ever find out who stole the bolt in the first place?” Leo asked.
I felt Percy stiffen under me.
“Yeah, we found out,” Percy mumbled looking at the floor.
“His name was Luke,” I said for him. “He betrayed the gods and helped the rise of Kronos by letting Kronos take over his body. In the end, Luke stabbed himself to defeat Kronos, he was a hero.”
“Will you tell us the rest of your adventures?” Hazel asked curious to hear more.
Percy nodded and began the story about our second quest in the Sea of Monsters.
big smile
Post soon
I'll post as soon as I can, but remember I have three other forums to post on as well so it might take a while.
The Mark of Athena-October 2. The Serpent's Shadow-May 1. The Demigod Diaries-August 16.
LEO 34

It took Percy about five hours to share the rest of his adventures. I can’t believe he did all of those things. Now I have no trouble believing that he’s a Greek and Roman demigod. If not, then he most likely wouldn’t have survived any of those situations. Percy also told me how his brother, Tyson, made him a shield/watch. That actually gave me an idea. Unfortunately, I didn’t have much time to think about the idea because Piper had just walked into the Lounge Room.
“Hey,” she greeted sitting next to me on the couch.
“‘Sup,” I asked. Everyone had gone back to their rooms a little bit ago so I hadn’t expected her to show up.
Piper shrugged and said, “Bored. What about you?”
“I was actually about to turn on MTV,” I answered grabbing the remote and flipping to the channel.
As soon as we saw what was on Piper groaned, “NO! Not Pimp My Ride! I hate this show!”
I stared at her open mouthed. “Are you insane, Beauty Queen? This is like one of the best shows on here.”
“Come on, all they do is make ugly cars into cool cars,” Piper argued.
“Exactly. I would love to be on the show,” I told her.
“Leo, you would need a car to be on the show,” Piper said bursting my bubble.
“Well, I guess it’s a good thing I’m a son of Hephaestus than, huh,” I twiddling my fingers in front of her.
She rolled her eyes and said “Give me the remote, Leo.”
“Hades no, you’d turn it to some type of chick flick,” I assumed raising the remote out of her reach. She grabbed for it but just couldn’t reach.
“Please, Leo. Will you please give me the remote?” Piper charmspoke me. It almost worked too but she would never get this remote.
“Not going to happen, Beauty Queen,” I turned back to the show.
Piper waited a few minutes before doing something I completely didn’t expect. She tackled me to the ground and we began wrestling for the remote. It would be too easy to pin her to the floor so I let her think that she was winning for a bit. When I finally got bored of wrestling with her I pinned her to the ground in two seconds flat. She had a shocked expression on her face as I put my knees on her legs and my hands on her arms to keep her still.
“What the heck?” Piper’s tone was surprised. “When did you get so strong?”
I smiled and chuckled, “Never underestimate the power of the forge, Beauty Queen. And you thought it was stupid that I spent so much time in there at camp.”
“Fine, I’ll admit it. I was wrong,” Piper said trying to wriggle out of my grasp but I was too strong.
I continued to smile but before I could say anything Percy walked in. He hadn’t seen us yet. He grabbed an apple off the table but when he turned around he saw us. He raised his eye brows at us. I could see Piper blushing red but I could bet that I was redder.
After a few moments of silence Percy muttered, “I’m not even going to ask.” And with that he left the room and closed the door behind him.
When he left Piper said, “Well that was-”
“Embarrassing?” I offered.
“I was going to say awkward,” she admitted. “Um, can you get off of my?”
I looked down and realized that I was still on top of her. I had completely forgotten. I awkwardly got stood up and helped her up.
When she was on her feet I said, “Sorry about that.”
“Not a problem,” Piper was still blushing. “Just, uh, try not to do it again.”
I nodded, probably blushing redder than her. “Here,” I handing her the remote.
“Thanks,” she said smiling. I loved her smile.
Before she could even take the remote, however, the emergency alarm started going off. I threw the remote on the couch and we ran to the top deck to see a very long, very slimy sea monster.
The sea monster had black scales all over its body and could probably wrap itself around the boat several times. Where its legs should be was two huge lobster claws. The tail had big, large spikes. Its teeth were about as long as my two six foot tall men standing on top of one another and they were dripping some type of green liquid.
“Poison,” I guessed. Suddenly, everyone else came dashing onto the deck. They all looked shocked and frightened when they saw what we saw.
“The kraken,” Annabeth gasped.
“What’s the kraken?” I asked.
“It’s a legendary sea creature that lives at the bottom of the ocean. It only comes out every few hundred years to feed on ships and its sailors. It was first seen in the early 1700s, late 1600s. It’s supposed to live off of the coast of Greenland,” Annabeth explained.
“Then why is it here?” Jason asked.
“No idea,” Annabeth admitted. “Maybe it likes the smell of eight powerful demigods and a harpy.”
“Oh, well, that’s just wonderful,” I exclaimed.
Just then the Kraken dove under the water. I almost hoped that it had just gone back under the sea to live for another hundred years but, unfortunately, that wasn’t the case. We all fell onto the ground as the monster hit his head against the bottom of the boat. Water splashed all over the decks. The only person who wasn’t wet was Percy.
“How do we defeat this thing?” I yelled over the noise that the Kraken was making by tossing the boat around.
“I don’t know,” Annabeth admitted.
“Really, Wise Girl? Now is not the time for you not to know something,” Percy said pulling out Riptide.
Percy made his hand into a fist and pointed it at the Kraken. Suddenly, a huge hurricane came out of nowhere and shot itself at the monster. As the monster stayed occupied with the wave everyone took the chance to spring into action. Frank pulled out his bow and arrows and began shooting them at the monster’s eyes. Jason pulled out his sword and flew into the air towards the monster. Percy used a wave to propel himself to the creature. Piper tried charmspeaking the monster, telling him to go back under the water. I tried shooting water at it, without turning Jason or Percy into barbeque. Hazel and Annabeth went after the tail that was thrashing around practically destroying the deck.
I watched as the Kraken tried spewing poison at Jason but he flew out of the way just in time. The tail kept thrashing and Hazel and Annabeth would have been knocked into the wall if they weren’t fast enough. Frank was able to shoot one of his eyes out but all that seemed to do was make him angrier. He gave a deafening roar and in a blink of an eye grabbed Piper with his lobster claw and swam back under the water where he’d surely drown her and eat her.
Ah! Cliffhanger why! Post soon!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bukluvr17 said…
heart
pls post soon
I need two more comments from different people before I post again.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Rickfan said…
post soon! I am new!
big smile
Post soon :D
You asked for it. I'll post later tonight.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना universalpowa said…
i had to catch up a lot, but AWESOME and POST SOON! :D <3 LOLZ

~universal~

*btw- UNIVERSAL LIKES LIPER LOLOLOLOL XD <3*
Thanks everyone for the comments. As promised here's the chapter. BTW thank u Uni, I read a forum with Liper once then I completely fell in love with the idea. I was going with Jiper originally but after I read that I changed my idea and its coming along, but u've still got a long amount of waiting to go. LOL.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
PERCY 35

I watched as the Kraken swam back under the water with Piper in his grasp. Immediately the line from the prophecy flashed through my mind: Descendents of the horse shall save the dove. I knew what to do.
“Frank,” he looked at me. “We have to go under the water and save Piper.”
His eyes widened. “Are you insane? That thing will kill us.”
“It’ll also kill Piper if we don’t hurry,” I shot back.
Frank reluctantly nodded.
“Don’t do this,” Hazel and Annabeth both argued.
I glanced at Frank who met my eyes. I turned back to the girls and said, “We’ll be back.” Then we ran to the side of the ship and jumped into the ocean below.
When we hit the water Frank turned into a Great White Shark. I used my water vision to search below. It took several seconds but I finally located the Kraken at the very bottom. I saw Piper and she was turning blue. I made an air bubble and shot it towards her head. When it closed around her she began coughing and gagging. Frank and I quickly swam towards her. But when we got within twenty feet the Kraken started snapping and shooting poison at us.
“Frank,” I don’t know if he can understand me in animal form but I continued anyway, “I need you to distract the Kraken. I’ll get Piper.”
Frank started to swim towards the creature’s tail so hopefully that means he understood me. When he got to the monster’s tail he began Biting and tearing it to shreds. While Frank distracted the Kraken I swam to Piper. I used my water power to loosen the kraken’s grasp, it didn’t notice, it was too focused on Frank. I put my arm on Piper’s waste and helped her swim up to where the water pressure wasn’t hurting her. I was about to turn back to help Frank when I saw him get hit by one of the claws. He got slammed against the side of an underwater rock wall. The Kraken turned back to us. Unfortunately, I was out of ideas. Frank, still in shark form, was already starting to come too but he wouldn’t be much help. Suddenly, I caught something in the corner of my eye.
I looked down and saw my father’s trident soaring towards me. It kept coming until it stopped right in front of me. I immediately got the message. I grabbed the trident and pointed it towards the Kraken. It hissed apparently not liking the power I was just given. I shot a green beam of light at the monster and hit him straight in his other eye. IT roared with fury and began swimming towards me. It kept trying to hit me with its claws, if it had its sight I don’t have a doubt that it would have gotten me. Luckily, I was able to run or swim away from it just in time. It couldn’t see me and that gave me an idea. A really, really dangerous and bad idea, but better than no idea.
I swam towards it and sent another green beam at it. It roared again, but as his mouth opened I took the opportunity to thrust my arm inside and stabbed it inside the mouth with the trident. I quickly swam out of the way of the closing mouth. Before the mouth was closed, however, I saw the trident disappear in a flash of light. The monster slowly started to dissolve in a shearing black light. I had to cover my eyes so I wouldn’t be blinded. It started to happen when the monster dissolved.
Piper and Frank were both near me trying to talk to me but I didn’t hear them. I tried looking around, my vision was dimmer. There was a shearing pain in my right arm. I looked at it and realized that one of the monster’s teeth got lodged into my arm. I pulled it out and saw that there was poison on it. I tried using my powers to bring me to the surface but I couldn’t. I then blacked out, not sure if I’d ever see the surface again.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Rickfan said…
post soon!