द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Kaylee's The Mark of Athena & The हीरोस Final Stand (COMPLETED)

kayleegurule posted on Feb 25, 2012 at 06:46AM
JASON 1

I hadn’t been nervous the entire journey from Long Island to California, but now that Camp Jupiter was finally in site I was starting to freak out. Leo had sent a video message to Tyson, so hopefully Percy had had time to warn the Senators and Reyna. I could already see some campers coming to the Field of Mars from the window. I just hope they don’t shoot us down.
As we got closer to the ground, I was able to spot a lot of familiar faces; Bobby, Dakota, Hazel, Gwen, and most importantly Reyna. I remember Reyna again, I also remember the last day of my life at camp, and the last day I’d had with her.
Reyna and I were in the Senate House discussing some of the problems at camp, when Reyna asked me whether or not I could remember any of my family.
“Not really,” I answered simply. “Lupa took me in at the age of two. I remember a girl a few years older than me with black hair and blue eyes but that’s about it. Why?” I added kind of curious.
Reyna shrugged her shoulders. “I’ve just never heard you talk about them before.”
“Yeah, well, at least you have a sibling to talk and hang out with,” I countered.
“Correction. I haven’t talked to Hylla since the war. I hate it when she doesn’t respond to my letters.”
“I may not have ever met her, but if she is anything like you then I expect that she’ll be okay.”
“And what am I like, exactly?”
“Oh you know, smart, fierce, brave, a good fighter, strong, you’re good hearted, nice, intimidating, and really pretty.”
“I’m really pretty? I’ve never heard you talk about me like that before.”
“You never asked.”
I’m still not sure which one of us leaned in first, all I know left is that later that night, after Reyna and I had stopped kissing and went to our separate praetor houses. Juno stole my memories and made me sleep for two months, until I woke up on the bus with Leo and Piper.
Suddenly, I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone calling my name. It was Piper. Today her chocolate brown hair was all the same length now and she had it in her usual braid. I still couldn’t figure out what color her eyes were because they were always changing from blue, green, and brown. Piper still refused to wear makeup. Only one word can describe the way she looked; Beautiful.
“Um, what’s up?” I said trying to change my train of thought.
“Leo said we’ll be landing in a minute and that you should probably go first, which Annabeth and I both agree on.”
I nodded and followed her into the steering room of the Argo II. Leo was in the pilot’s seat clicking a few buttons for the landing. He had definitely gotten stronger from working in the forges at Camp Half-Blood, but he was still smaller compared to his brothers and sisters. His hair was still as dark and curly as ever and he had bags under his eyes obviously from all the days he missed sleep so he could work on the Argo II.
Annabeth was sitting next to him in the passenger’s seat, while looking out the window; she was obviously lost in thought. Her curly blonde hair was down and she was dressed in her usual orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and jeans. Her grey eyes seemed to be darker than usual. Even though I’ve only known her for eight months I knew what she was thinking about; her boyfriend. Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon.
Percy is a Greek demigod who went to Camp Half-Blood for four years. Until Juno stole his memories and put him to sleep for eight months. Now he’s here at Camp Jupiter trying to get the Roman demigods to trust the Greeks.
All of a sudden, I was thrown backward and landed on the floor. Piper had done the same.
“We’ve landed,” Leo said completely unnecessary.
“Are you ready Jason?” Annabeth asked getting up from her chair and helping Piper.
“More nervous, than ready,” It was true but I went over to the door anyway and waited for it to open. “Hello, Camp Jupiter,” I added to myself.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

My Other Forums

My Whole Life Was A Lie: link

The Stolen Trident: link

Taken By The Earth: link

Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series: link

Camp of Couples: link

The Undercover Hero: link

A Rueful Wish: link

My Wattpad Account: link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­
The Mark of Athena

Nine shall save the dangerous sea,
Ocean's Prince finds the ghost king to free.
Wisdom's daughter walks alone,
The Mark of Athena burns through Rome.
One shall rescue the eight,
Son of Fire closes death's gate.
Descendents of the horse help the dove,
Prince of Lightning finds an old friend from above.
Legacy of the sun strikes another,
Daughter of Owl is saved by Death, Sky, and Water.

The Heroes Final Stand(1)

Death's daughter shall be found,
Fire to be rescued from Earth's mound.
Legacy of Poseidon shall meet his end,
An old friend will return to defend.
The traitor will make a choice,
The Earth shall be controlled with a voice.
Curse of Riches to be broken,
Stick of Life to go up smoken.
Daughter of War repeats a decision,
Son of Lightning sacrifices a mission.
Death's son shall return with the past,
Gods or Giants to last.

The Heroes Final Stand(2)

You shall sail with the old ship of bone,
You shall find a friend who is not alone.
But beware to fight without fire,
And to fly home without a fighter.

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
last edited on Aug 23, 2013 at 01:16AM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 607 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 607

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swiftwater said…
Keep posting It's late I won't be the only one reading this.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kayleegurule said…
Okay here comes chapter 2.
PERCY 2

I still couldn’t believe that I’ve missed out on eight months of my life. Eight months of hanging with my family and friends, training, school (which I’m not completely complaining about, but I will have to re-due the year), and Annabeth. I’ve missed eight months of dating and spending time with her. Now for the first time in almost a year, I’m going to see her.
The big, metal, war ship that had Annabeth, Jason, Leo and I’m guessing some other demigod, kept coming closer and closer to the ground until it landed. When it landed, a boy about 16 came off first. His hair was blonde and he had bright blue eyes, and had the muscles of a natural swordsman. I knew at once that he must be Jason.
Once he came off, Annabeth came after him and then she was followed by another girl who was about 16 with long, brown hair and eyes that looked like it wasn’t one color. She also had natural beauty and grace; I could just guess who her parent is. Then lastly a boy about 15 with messy, black, curly hair came. I recognized him as Leo from the video message. Leo was twiddling his fingers against his thigh; either he was really hyper or he was ADHD like me. He was built like a builder more than a fighter and from the grease on his clothes I could again easily guess who his parent is.
“Hey everyone,” Jason greeted obviously happy to be back. “I’m back.”
The look on Octavian’s face was priceless. He looked like his worst nightmares had come true. Now he didn’t just have the new praetor at camp, he also had the old praetor back. His expression made me pretty sure that he is going to explode later.
I stepped forward. “Hey Jason, It’s nice to meet you,” I shook his hand. “I’m Percy Jackson.”
Everything seemed to cool down after that. The Romans relaxed, well they didn’t shoot, and to me that was an accomplishment. Reyna told the Senators to go back to the Senate House, so we could finish the meeting later, and then she told everyone else to go back to their activities.
I looked at Annabeth and smiled, I couldn’t help it. I guess I forgot how beautiful she was after eight months of being asleep. But what she did next kind of surprised me. She walked closer and punched me in the arm, I’m pretty sure I’ll have a bruise there tomorrow. At least she didn’t pull her knife out on me. I was about to ask why she did that but one look in her face made me say something completely different.
“Okay, I guess I deserve that one,” I rubbed me arm where she hit me.
“You think?” this time she hugged me, and of course I hugged back. “I missed you so much,” she added in my ear.
“I missed you too.”
“Okay, if you’re going to kiss then can I turn away,” a voice said jokingly behind us. Annabeth and I broke apart and turned that way.
“Percy, this is Leo and Piper,” Annabeth introduced pointing at the boy and girl. “Leo, Piper this is Percy.” We shook hands.
Then I noticed Hazel and Frank talking behind us and realized I was being way rude. “Haze, Frank get over here,” I waved them over. “Hazel, Frank this is Leo, Piper, and my girlfriend Annabeth. Guys this is Hazel and Frank. They were with me on the quest to Alaska,” Piper and Annabeth both glared at me. “Fine, sorry. Guy and girls, happy.” Well they didn’t skewer me with their knives so I’m pretty sure that’s a yes.
Jason and Reyna walked back. “So are you all ready to finish up that Senate meeting?”

We were all walking to the Pomerian line when Jason pulled me aside, everyone else kept walking.
“I just wanted to thank you for being here for the camp when I wasn’t,” Jason said obviously feeling guilty.
“No you weren’t here, you were at my camp taking care things while I was asleep most of the past year,” I said not realizing how guilty I felt myself about abandoning camp. “For that I should be thanking you, not the other way around.”
“How about we just call it even,” Jason suggested.
“Deal,” I agreed. “Oh and by the way, sorry,”
“What for?” I pointed at my praetor toga and cape. He cracked a smile. “It’s okay, but just so you know, that’s the second worst part of the job.”
“Let me guess, the first is Senate meetings,” He nodded. So we walked back over to the others who were at the town borders, I tried to brace myself for what is to come. If the meeting before this was bad, then this one will be even worse.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
If you could give me some constructive critisisum that would be great I'd love to hear ur ideas. I hope u continue reading my chapters.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना universalpowa said…
:D awesome beginning :DDD

and i think on the top where you have the first chapter, you have to put up the Copyright: All Characters to Rick Riordan [becuz all the characters DO belong to him and we wouldnt want him to think that you stole his characters :P] but this is a good start! :D lolz
all OC's you make belong to you tho, not that you will use any...idk, its up to you :P

i do hope you post soon! :D :PPP

lol ideas...hmm..OHH! OHH! *raises hand* I find that for ideas, I listen to music for inspiration. Find your favorite song, and listen to it until an idea hits you in the face! (ow!) LOLZ
and if you need any ideas, feel free to ask me! :D
random idea- my OC, Joe the Hippo is awesommeee :D lollzz XDD

idk, POST SOON! :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Wisdoms_Child said…
smile
I LOVE THIS!!! (: continue to post! and like Universalpowa said, you should probably say everything belongs to Rick Riordan.
Fine. All characters and monsters belong to Rick Riordan. Happy? I'll post the next chapter tomorrow after school.
Thanks Universalpowa, but i do that already. I picture the books I write in my head like a movie and I use the music to help with the background that I want for that part of the book.
PIPER 3

I had seen a lot of weird things about being a demigod so far; like metal, flying, dragons, four months of fake memories at the Wilderness school, my fake boyfriend flying in the grand canyon, and weirdest of all my old gym teacher with hooves and horns, but this beat everything else. Who would have thought that at a Roman demigod camp they would have a life size statue with curly hair, an irritated expression, and no arms or legs doing security?
“Hello Percy, Reyna, Hazel, Frank and ah, Jason, long time no see,” the statue greeted them.
“Hey Terminus,” said Jason. “Nice to see you again.”
“Same to you,” If he could I’m pretty sure he’d be bowing. “ID’s please have them ready.”
Reyna, Jason, Percy, and Frank all walked through the line first. Hazel stayed behind to tell Terminus the situation about why we don’t have any ID’s. Thankfully, after a long conversation about Greek VS Roman ID’s, Terminus finally let us walk across the border.
“Weapons please, give them to my assistant,” Terminus said. “Julia! Where did she go now? Julia?” a little girl about six years old with piggy tales and two teeth growing in, jumped out from behind Terminus. “Oh good there you are. Front and center again. Bring the tray.”
She scrambled around Terminus and picked up a tray and presented it to Leo, Annabeth, and I. There were a few things in there already; a couple swords, a ball point pen, and an owl pin. I unattached my knife from my belt and put it on the tray. Annabeth did the same with her knife, but Leo took a breath mint out of his tool belt and then put it on the tray.
“Wow!” Annabeth said as we crossed the border, and I could tell why. There is a beautiful city on the other side.
There were tiled roofs and gold domes that gleamed in the sun. There were beautiful gardens that bloomed with all kinds of flowers. The central area was paved in white and gray stone, decorated with fountains, statues and columns. Neighborhoods surrounded cobblestone streets that were lined with town houses, shops, café’s, and parks. In the distance, I could see a remake of the coliseum and a horse-racing track.
Percy walked forward to Annabeth, put his arm around her and said “I knew you’d like it.”
“We should get going,” I said because by the look on Leo’s face I figured he would be asking for blueprints any minute.
“Is everyone here demigods?” I asked staring at the people in the city.
“Demigods or legacies of them,” Reyna said a foot ahead of me.
“Legacies?” I never really thought about it before but I guess demigods could live long enough to have kids.
“New Rome is where you can go to college or raise a family,” Reyna explained. “You wouldn’t ever have to worry about monster attacks. About three hundred people live here. The veterans act as advisers or reserve forces if needed, but mostly they just live here.”
We eventually made our way to a big white-domed building near the forum. “Welcome to the Senate House,” Reyna said.
When we got inside I noticed that the room looked way fancier then the ping pong table in the living room at Camp Half-Blood. There was a semicircle with seats that faced a dais with a podium and two chairs. No one was sitting in the chairs though, everyone was on their feet arguing. Reyna tried to yell for everyone to sit down but no one could hear her. Percy on the other hand, put his two pointer fingers in his mouth and whistled so loud a cab probably stopped in New York.
“Thank you, Percy,” Reyna said.
Everyone stopped arguing and looked up. It was obvious that they hadn’t noticed us walk in. All the senators sat down in their chairs. I sat down next to Hazel and Frank and Annabeth, Jason and Leo sat across from us. Percy and Reyna took the chairs behind the podium.
“Okay, let the Senate meeting begin,” Reyna said.
Make sure you watch out for chapter 4, there's a surprise in there im not sure many of you expected. Let's just say Octavian has gone too far.
HAZEL 4

I can’t believe how fast all the Senators began fighting in this meeting. It took about two-three seconds for everyone to start disagreeing. Most of the disagreeing was happening through Octavian, though.
“Why should we help the Greeks, let alone trust them? They are backstabbers and schemers and are just plain untrustworthy . . .” Octavian argued.
“Actually Octavian,” Jason stood up. “It’s interesting you said that because I’ve been at the Greek’s camp for several months now and I’ve learned that they are none of the things that you say they are. They are trustworthy and loyal and they took me in when I had no memory of anything and treated me like family. I know they’re not my enemies.”
“So you want us to put down all of our guards and trust the Greeks just because you spent a few months training with a centaur and his campers? It’ll never work,”
Percy immediately stood up. “What did you say Octavian?”
“I said that’s not going to work,” Octavian said a bit taken back.
“No before that. You said we shouldn’t trust the Greeks just because Jason’s only spent a few months training with a centaur,” Percy pointed out. I could tell by the look on his face that he was on to something.
“So?” Octavian said obviously confused.
“Well, excuse my asking, but I was just wondering how you knew that Chiron has been teaching Jason, because I never mentioned, who or what our trainer is,” There was a few shocked murmurs and mutterings from all the senators.
“Percy, where are you going with this?” Reyna asked trying to realize what he was saying.
“I’m saying that how could the augur, who was supposed to be looking for Jason by the way, know that he was being trained by Chiron when he couldn’t even find him?” Percy asked suspiciously.
“What are you saying? That I would betray my old praetor by knowing where he was but not looking for him or telling anyone?” Octavian asked in a mocking tone.
“Well, I think if anyone was able to do that, it would have been you.”
I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. It all made sense; Octavian did have the best intentions to do something like that. He wanted to be praetor and everyone knew that he’d do anything to get it. But would he really want it that badly? Yes, a voice in my head said. He knew I’d returned from the dead. He could have easily found Jason, but kept it quiet so Reyna would have to replace him as praetor.
I looked at Octavian he had a quick look of guilt but immediately switched it with surprise.
“Why would I do that?” He asked innocently.
“Because you wanted to be praetor and you’d do anything to get it,” I answered before Percy could.
“Yes, well, I will admit that I want to be praetor, but do you honestly think I’d be capable of something like that?” He said defending himself.
“We all know you would,” said Jason. “So how about you answer this truthfully Octavian. Did you know I was at Camp Half-Blood all along?”
“Fine, you want me to say yes. You want me to say that I knew you were asleep since December, but woke up later that month on a bus with those two,” He pointed his head at Piper and Leo. “In Nevada. You want me to say that I knew you met your sister, that I saw you fighting Lityerses at King Midas’ mansion, that I knew you fought against Porphyrion and that I knew you practically died looking at Juno’s true form, and would have to if it wasn’t for her,” He said looking at Piper with disgust. “Then yes, I knew everything.”
“Octavian!” Reyna said clearly really mad. Actually, I’ve never seen her, this angry. “How could you do that?”
“Easily. Truthfully though, I expected the Greeks to kill him by now, and in case you haven’t guessed that’s exactly what I wanted to happen. I would have become praetor too and my plan would have worked perfectly, if he hadn’t come along!” He pointed at Percy.
“Octavian, you have given me no choice, but I banned you from making auguries and from the legion,” Reyna said slowly as if hoping he would understand it better.
There were a lot of shocked voices in the room now. No one, in the history of New Rome and the legion, has ever been banned.
“You can’t do that?” Octavian said.
“Actually, I can. As long as my other praetor agrees, then we have full authority to ban you from the legion forever.”
Everyone turned their head to Percy. “I agree,” He said coldly.
“Then Octavian, we therefore ban you forever.” Reyna announced.
“Forever?” He asked completely shocked now.
“Forever.”
How do u like it? I just thought the story could use a twist. Naughty Naughty Octavian! Do u agree that he should have been banned or not? Let me know.
If u dont start commenting then i might shut this page down. I need to know what u all think. (notice the MIGHT).
big smile
^ jeez! you only posted an hour ago. sometimes fans take longer to comment. sometimes it takes like, idk a day for a few people to comment on some of my forums :P
and yesh, it does makee me happy. R.R is EPICCCCC XDD haha lol
^ and how do you shut a page down? i dont think you can do that. you can't delete the forum, but you can abandon it. altho that would make me sad :'(
i hate it when people have like, only a few chapters, and then they abandon. WHYYY??? i dont know.

so keep posting! people read them. altho sometimes we forget to comment....like me occasionally XD

so keep posting! people like to read! for the sake of reading!! :D

~universal~
thanks. U should add another chapter on The Two Heroes, its one of my faves.
^ oh thanks :D and i did...like, idk i did part 4 for Piper :DD yay
i hope you post soon! :D i like my Two Heroes forum too ;) its futuristic (if thats a word) like...PIE! :D

i am very random. you get used to it.

AVOCAODS! XDD
Cool I'll check it out. My second fave fanfiction story is Banished by the Gods and then Betrayed. I can't believe how many banished stories there r. I love ur story I really want to know what happens. U should do a percy pov chapter with him in a prisonor something somewhere just so the fans can know that he's alive.
^ haha dont worry, im keeping them in suspense ;)
but your very close to what im thinking...but not exactly...
i like to surprise people :PP
i hope you post soon! :D random spam! XDD
Oh I'll be posting soon alright. Leo's chapter is next.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना malandcar said…
big smile
PPPPPOOOOOOSSSSSSTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cooljoe558 said…
laugh
Post soon! Wow this is just ....wow! Post post
I'll post soon. But tell me what did u think of the Octavian idea? Did u love it or did u hate it cause u expected it? Let me know.
LEO 5

I miss Camp Half-Blood already. I miss the Forges, the armory, my sweet Leo cave in the cabin, and most of all the Jason who cared about us and not just the Romans. So far being at Camp Jupiter, Jason mostly talked to his other friends and I get that he’s been a way a while and wants to catch up but still Piper and I aren’t invisible.
It is fun meeting Percy, Frank and Hazel though. Percy seemed like a cool guy who just has a really big powerful aura. He was definitely someone I could be friends with.
Frank was awesome; I loved his power way better than mine. But when the camps were exchanging their quest stories Frank began to look at me funny, as if something about me scared him. That began happening right after I told them about the Cyclopes fight.
Anyway, I also liked Hazel, but something about her was weird. When Percy, Frank, and Hazel were telling us their quest they didn’t tell us Hazel’s power which I found a little suspicious. She also kept glancing at me like there was something she couldn’t stop thinking about. Maybe it’s the fact that she’s also 82 years old, they’d just told us that Hazel returned from the dead by Nico di Angelo.
“Wait,” Annabeth said a little angry. “Nico new about the Romans? And he didn’t say anything?”
“Yup, and I met him here and he pretended that he didn’t know me,” Percy said with a sour tone. Then he glanced at Hazel and noticed her head down. “I’m sorry Haze, I wasn’t thinking.”
“No it’s okay,” she nodded. “I understand.”
“We’re going to find him,” Frank confirmed taking Hazel’s hand in his.
Great, they’re dating too. Percy and Annabeth are dating, so are Frank and Hazel, and Jason’s got two girls who like him, I can tell from the way Reyna looks at him. Why can’t I get one? The only girl I’ve ever really liked is Thalia, but of course she’s a Hunter of Artemis and Jason’s sister so she’s off limits. I tend to fall in love with every girl who is hot, out of my league, and who thinks I’m annoying but Thalia was different.
Since everyone was starting to act like couples I decided to take a walk through the camp.
It was really cool. I couldn’t help wondering who first built this; whoever did was really talented and had a really keen eye. That person was obviously a kid of Hephaestus or should I say Vulcan.
“Hey,” someone called behind me. I turned and saw a tall girl with long black hair and chestnut brown eyes coming towards me. “You’re Leo, right?”
“Yeah that’s me,” I said. “Who are you?
“Sorry I should have started with that,” she said. “My name is Leah, daughter of Vulcan, since I’m your half sis, I just wanted to introduce myself and say if you need any help with anything just let me know. By the way, not all Romans are like Octavian.”
Of course, just my luck. All pretty girls either have a boyfriend, are my sister, or just don’t like me. It’s my typical bad love luck. Curse you Aphrodite, curse you.
“Yeah, thanks, I’ll let you know,” I mumbled.
After she left, I continued to walk alone. Until I got interrupted, again. This time it was Piper.
“Hey, Beauty Queen,” I greeted. She punched me in the arm, you’d think that a daughter of the love goddess would never be into violence but Piper is the exact opposite of her brothers and sisters, plus her punches hurt. “What was that for?”
“I told you not to call me Beauty Queen,” she explained. I rolled my eyes. “So, what’s up?” I asked.
“I needed to come find you and tell you that after dinner you, Jason, Frank, Hazel, Annabeth, Percy, Reyna and I are all going to meet at the Principia and discuss the quest. So don’t be late,” she told me. “I’ve got to go I met a son of Mercury who’s going show me around.”
“Wait, what about you and Jason?” I asked kind of curious, even if it does get annoying sometimes.
“He looks a bit busy at the moment,” a sad look appeared in her eyes. I gave her a questioning expression and she nodded to the right. I saw what she meant the second I turned my head. Jason and Reyna were walking close together and laughing a few feet away. When I turned back to Piper, she was already walking away.
The rest of the day came and went. Before I knew it, it was time for dinner. Unlike at Camp Half-Blood, here you don’t have separate tables. Anybody can sit anywhere, which I liked and the food was amazing. But dinner came and went as quickly as the rest of the day. As I walked to the Principia all I could do was hope that this meeting isn’t like this morning’s meeting. I took a deep breath, and walked through the door.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना swiftwater said…
great chapter.
Thanks, next is Frank.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fros4est said…
nniiccee
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NotSoPerfecMe said…
big smile
Your mark of Athena is great. Can you read my version link
This is the song I think of when I picture Annabeth and Percy's relationship.

link
lol awesome post! :D

sorry, i couldnt comment earlier cuz my internet was done... opps
but i laughed so hard when Octavian got banished! lol
but i have a bad feeling about that too...now he has a greater chance of joining the Dark Side...
or the enemy...
either way, things are probably about to get bad lol

post soon! :D
U JUST READ MY MIND. BUT U'LL HAVE TO WAIT TO C WHAT HE DOES.
FRANK 6

I’m glad nothing changed between me and Hazel. Truthfully, I was worried when I found out that Leo looks exactly like Hazel’s old boyfriend. I was a little nervous about us. That something would change. Thankfully, nothing did. We are still as good as ever. But I still suspect that she may be hiding something.
Leo’s power scared me the most. Let’s just say fire power and a stick that can’t burn unless you want to die is a bit dangerous. I kept feeling the stick in my pocket to make sure it was still there. If it disappeared and burned then my life will end, literally. It’s a curse I’ve lived with my whole life. Only one person knows about it; Hazel.
But before I can worry about what will happen, I have to worry more about the upcoming quest. That is what this meeting is about.
“Okay, we have to consider something here,” Jason said realizing something. “The Prophecy of the Seven well has seven, and we’re only six. Frank, Leo, Piper, Hazel, Percy and I, but then who’s the seventh?
“Prophecy of Seven?” Annabeth asked clearly confused.
“The Great Prophecy,” Percy translated. “We all know it, right?”
Everyone nodded. Hazel, Percy and I all looked at each other and I knew we were thinking the same thing.
“What?” Piper asked. “What are you guys not telling us?”
“I’ll go get her,” Hazel offered. She left the room.
“There’s something we haven’t told you,” I told them. “It happened on the quest and we think that it’s time you find out.” Everyone looked at each other obviously anxious to hear what we have to say.
A few minutes later, Hazel returned to the room with Ella the Harpy. Several people looked questioningly at each other.
Hazel nodded at Percy and he said.
“Wisdom’s daughter walks alone,
The Mark of Athena burns through Rome.”

“What was that?” Annabeth asked her grey eyes wide. I could tell why she was worried “Mark of Athena”, “Walks alone”, “Burns through Rome” none of that sounds good, especially for her.
“Ella memorizes everything she reads,” I explained. “She recited that while we were in Canada.”
“But where would she have read them?” Reyna asked.
Hazel, Percy and I looked at each other again.
“Oh my gods. What else do you know?” Piper accused.
“We’re not positive,” Percy tried to explain. “But, we’re pretty sure that Ella might have read the sibylline books, the book of prophecies that Octavian’s obsessed with.”
“Percy, Ella’s only recited one prophecy,” Reyna said trying not to believe it. “It can’t-”
“Be true,” Percy offered. “Well guess again Reyna, because Ella’s said more than one prophecy since we’ve rescued her. She recited a few lines from the old Great Prophecy and she’s even said a little bit from the Prophecy of Seven, she even said a page was burned. The Sibylline booked were supposed to have been burned.”
“Ella could be in so much danger if anyone knew,” Reyna said just realizing the problem. “Especially if Octavian found out. Do you know what he’d do to her if he found out?”
“He’d do anything to get what he wants, he proved that today,” Percy looked around and seemed to notice that we were still there. “Sorry guys just got a bit carried away.”
“So, that’s why we’ve already decided that we’re going to protect her and to do that, we’ll have to take her with us,” I finished up. Everyone nodded in agreement. “Annabeth? Are you in as the last quest member?”
She nodded again. “Bring it on prophecy,” Annabeth put on a brave face but I could tell she was terrified for what was to happen.
After that, everyone except Reyna and Percy went to bed. Which Annabeth didn’t look too happy about. She and the rest of the Greeks would be staying on the Argo II. Jason would be going to his old praetor room, which Percy refused to take, and Hazel and I walked to the fifth cohort holding hands. Hoping that it would stay that way forever, but I knew better then to count on it, nothing good ever stays forever, especially for a demigod.
ANNABETH 7

Why did Reyna look so familiar? I couldn’t place it. I know that I know her from somewhere. Boarding school? No. Private school? No. It didn’t have to do with school, I know that much. Maybe I saw her in San Francisco? It’s not that far from here, it could be that. But it still doesn’t seem right. Quest? Yes. Reyna has to do with one of the past quests Percy and I have been on. But which one?
I decided to call it a night. I would ask Percy about Reyna in the morning, maybe he knew. I really don’t like the fact that Percy is alone with Reyna right now in the Principia, while I’m here on the boat thinking about it. I trust Percy; it’s the other girls I don’t trust. He can be such a moron when it comes to girls, it’s just surprising.
I drifted to sleep trying to understand how it took three years to figure out that I like him and he likes me.
I didn’t get much time to think about it though because I had a dream. Demigod dreams are horrible; they always have to be about something. Well this dream was one of my worst.
In my dream I was standing on a hill overlooking Camp Jupiter. “This is not your home,” a voice nearby said.
I looked all around but I couldn’t find the person the voice belonged to. Then I looked down. I jumped back with fright. In the dirt was a woman’s face, her eyes were barely opened and she seemed to be breathing softly. Then I realized she was sleeping.
“Gaea?” I asked.
“Who else would I be?” Gaea said. “Do you really believe you can handle this quest? Give up, join my side, and forget about everything. This quest isn’t worth dying for.”
I immediately knew she had a point, but this is Gaea we’re talking about, she’s just trying to trick and manipulate me. “No.”
“What do you think is going to happen? Do you think that your boyfriend will save you? That’s not going to happen. He had his memory erased, what do you think happened?
“No,” I said again. “It can’t be true. Percy wouldn’t do that, he wouldn’t lie to me.”
“You honestly think he wouldn’t lie to you? Did he ever tell you that he kissed your oracle friend? Give up, forget about everything and join me!”
I woke up in my cabin at seven AM. I was beaded with sweat, my hair was it knots and my blankets were all off the bed. I couldn’t stop thinking about what Gaea said about Percy and Rachel. Could they have kissed before? They were practically dating for a while. It could have happened.
One thing is for sure; it’s not doing any good assuming or guessing. I have to talk to Percy and ask him about it.
It was nine o’ clock by the time I found him. He was sword fighting with a plastic dummy in the sword arena. He had just taken off the head when I said “Your technique is getting better.”
He turned around and smiled at me “Hey and thanks, I’ve been practicing a lot.”
“Can I ask you something?” I asked. He nodded, so he dropped his sword and we walked over to a bench so we could sit.
“What’s going on?” He asked, I could tell he was nervous.
“It’s about Rachel,” He seemed to relax but still looked uneasy. “Did you kiss her?”
He looked down and I could tell that that means yes. “Was it before or after we got together?”
Percy gave me a look like he couldn’t believe what I’d just asked. “What do you think? Of course, it was before. It was the day that Beckendorf died. My mom, Paul, Rachel and I were all at the beach, well mom and Paul let us take the car for a drive and we were talking, but then Blackjack landed on the car with Beckendorf and I had to leave, so Rachel kissed me for luck.
We are only meant to be friends, that’s it. We haven’t even talked about it for months, and we only did talk about it because we both didn’t want to tell you. So we agreed not to.”
“Why? Why didn’t either of you want to tell me?”
Percy actually laughed at that question.
“What?” I demanded.
“Do you not remember how you treated Rachel before she became the oracle? Neither of us wanted to wreck your new friendship.”
“Okay, I get it, but I still think you should have told me.”
Percy wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. “I’m sorry, for everything. Now is there anything else you want to ask me about?”
“Actually there is,” I admitted untangling myself from him.
“Shoot away. What is it?” He asked
“It’s Reyna. Why does she look so familiar?”
“Reyna’s sister, Hylla, was the secretary that met us on the docks at Circe’s island when we were in the Sea of Monsters.”
“That’s it! Why didn’t I figure that out?” I asked myself. “Do they hate us?”
“No,” He shook his head. “Well, they both did at first but let’s say I got them to forgive us.”
“So, what did you and Reyna do last night?” I asked trying to change the subject.
“We just discussed the quest. Why?”
“Well you just seem kind of close,” I said.
“Wait a minute, you think . . .? We’re back to Jealous Annabeth I see. Do you not trust me at all?” He asked.
“Of course I trust you, but you were gone,” He flinched at that word. “For eight months with no memory. You could have done something here with someone else before you remembered me. And what do you mean by Jealous Annabeth?”
“Every time I hang out with another girl you get jealous,” He got up and grabbed his sword. He walked a few steps but then turned around. “By the way, Hera left me your memory. I’ve remembered you ever since I woke up at the Wolf House.” He added before storming away.
I couldn’t believe this. This was our first fight ever since we started dating. This is not how I pictured being with Percy again like. I didn’t expect us to ride off into the sunset or anything but I did hope we would go back to some of our old ways. I decided to go back to the Argo II, maybe I could talk to Percy later. Maybe that’s all he needs is just some time to breathe.
I wont post the next chapter til someone comments.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना puppies76 said…
big smile
awesome!! post soon!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
Just found this have to go to school though but POST!!!
JASON 8

I for one am glad to be back home. I love seeing and catching up with my friends, especially Reyna, but I knew it wouldn’t last because tomorrow we’re leaving for the quest. Leaving is definitely going to be harder than I thought it would.
I don’t get how Thalia does it. She can meet the brother who she thought was dead and then just leave. She has come to camp more since we’ve met, to see me and the progress on the Argo II, but not more than a handful of times. I really need to talk to her. At least I can talk to Reyna, about most things, but she was pretty surprised when I‘d told her I even had a sister. Percy was shocked worse when he heard that it was Thalia. I couldn’t blame the guy. She never even told him and she admitted that he was like another brother to her.
But my thoughts were soon interrupted by the dude himself. “Hey man,” I greeted him.
“Hey, what’s up?” He asked.
“Not much, just thinking.” I replied. “You haven’t spoken to Thalia by any chance have you?”
“I haven’t talked to her since after the war last summer,” He said shaking his head. “Why? What’s wrong?”
“Nothing, I’m just worried,” I told him. “I haven’t heard from her in a while.”
Percy actually cracked a smile at that. “Jason, I’ve known Thalia for about three years. She’s like a sister to me. So trust me when I say this; she can take care of herself. I also know that if there’s someone or something important to her than she won’t forget it. Sometimes she can go a while without talking to anyone, but you will hear from her, just give it some time.”
“Thanks,” I said, but then a thought came to mind. “Hey, not trying to be rude here, but why are you talking to me?”
“What do you mean?” He asked confused.
“Well, I just thought, you’d be with Annabeth somewhere, you know . . . Catching up,” I said putting air quotes around catching up.
“Right . . . Annabeth” He got an uneasy look on his face. I could tell something was wrong.
“Is everything okay between you two?” I asked
“We a . . . got in a fight,” he admitted.
“What happened?” I asked kind of surprised. I hadn’t expected them to start fighting this fast.
He just gave me a look like he didn’t want to talk about it.
“Well whatever it was about,” I said. “You two should probably make up soon. Annabeth really cares about you; you should hear how she talked about you at camp.”
“Thanks, I’ll think about it,” He stated. “Oh, by the way, don’t be late to dinner tonight. Reyna and I are making an important announcement.”
“Announcement? About what?” I asked.
“You’ll see,” He said mysteriously and walked away.

Later that night, I made sure not to be late for dinner. I had just received my chicken taco when Piper, Hazel and Annabeth joined us. Leo and Frank were already here. Reyna and Percy were nowhere to be seen though.
“Hey,” Piper sat down. As soon as she did a bowl of black bean soup landed in front of her. “I love the service here.” She added with a smile.
“Hey, bhere are Beyna and Bercy?” Leo asked with his mouth full of his pepperoni pizza.
“What?” I asked because I had no idea what he said.
He swallowed and said. “Where are Reyna and Percy?”
“Percy said they had an important announcement,” I shrugged. “They should be here somewhere.”
Before we could think about it more, our question was answered. Reyna and Percy were walking towards the stage where the golden eagle is now kept. When they got up there, all the noise from the dinner hall died down and all heads turned towards them.
“Attention please everyone,” I don’t know why she said it; they all ready got everyone’s attention. “We’ve got an announcement to make.”
“Actually we need your help deciding on a little-ah-debate we’re having right now,” Percy admitted. “We have both agreed that we, as in the people who will be on the quest, are going to need more help. We’re practically going up against Gaea, so she’ll be throwing everything she has at us.”
“That’s right,” Reyna agreed. “But this is where we need your help. I wish to be the one to help them, but Percy doesn’t agree.”
A few people got shocked expressions on their faces.
“I disagree because if both of the praetors go then we’ll be twice as vulnerable here,” he argued.
“But if we got two people, who we both trust and who can handle it, to be temporary praetors then we’ll be protected and they can always have regular updates with us, using that iris message thing, you do. We can also see if one of the gods would be willing to help protect the camp.”
“The gods have gone silent Reyna, how would you accomplish that?”
“Well, we both know someone who can be very persuasive,” Reyna shot back. “That person agreed to help.”
I looked at Piper and mouthed “You knew?”
She nodded and whispered. “They’ve been arguing about it all day.”
Percy’s been arguing with a lot of people today, I thought.
“So if you agree that Reyna should go on this quest then stand up,” Percy said. About more than half of the room stood up including me. I thought we’d need the help, that’s all. “Okay, looks like Reyna’s coming,” Percy announced before he and Reyna got off the stage.
They both walked over to our table.
“Are all of you okay with that?” Reyna asked.
We all nodded. I couldn’t believe it Reyna was coming now too, well one less friend I’ll have to say goodbye to. I glanced at Piper and she looked uneasy.
“Come on you two,” Piper said to them. “We’ve got a god to contact.”
PERCY 9

I like that we’re going to have extra protection. I just wish that at least one of the praetors could still be here.
Reyna and I actually agreed to have Gwen and Booby be temporary praetors. They were more than happy when we asked. We also decided that before we leave the country we would stop at Camp Half-Blood to get a prophecy about the quest from Rachel. Plus, I just really wanted to see my old camp. Piper, Reyna and I were also able to get in contact with Reyna and Hylla’s mother, Bellona, and she has agreed to help the camp.
I am actually on guard duty tonight. So I kept thinking about the camp as I walked on the hill overlooking it. But just then something caught my eye. I shined my flashlight over to where I saw the movement, nothing was there. I could have sworn on the Styx that I saw something. I shook the thought out my head and kept walking.
“You should fallow your instincts better,” A voice said behind me. I turned and shined my light at the noise; it was Octavian. “You can be killed that way.”
“What are you doing here?” I demanded. I trust him even less than before now, if that’s possible. No one has seen him since the senate meeting so there have been a lot of rumors about him. For example, he supposedly left the camp forever. That one obviously is not true. Another is that he joined the Giants side in the war. I don’t want to know if that’s true.
“I was looking for you actually, but looks like you found me,” I glared at him. Great, just my luck, I find the person no one wants found. “I’ve come to say goodbye actually.”
“Why? Are you leaving?” I said in a fake sad tone.
“Nope. Actually, you are,” He glanced behind him. I looked too and what I saw frightened me more than Gaea, herself. Behind Octavian was the same scorpion that nearly killed me five years ago. The same one that Luke set on me. Déjà vu much? The scorpion crawled on my foot.
“What are you doing?” I asked worried now. If that thing bit me then no one would ever find me out here. I’d die on this hill in sixty seconds. Now it’s on my knee.
“You ruined me and my reputation and now you’ll pay for it,” He replied with an evil smile.
“You did that yourself,” I told him.
“Either way, you’ll die tonight. Gaea will reward me greatly for this,” He mused.
I felt like all the oxygen got sucked out of my lungs. “Gaea? You’re working for Gaea?”
“Of course,” He said it like it was obvious. Which I guess is kind of true. “Why do you think I wanted to become praetor so bad? It was so I could take down Reyna and be the only praetor left. Then I would lead the Romans into battle and destroy your silly little camp. But you ruined that! Now you’ll pay.”
The scorpion was on my thigh now.
“What do you think will happen, when everyone wakes up in the morning and finds their second praetor gone? First of all, they’ll really believe it’s a curse. Secondly, they would destroy those Greek friends of yours. You’re the only thing stopping them.”
“As nice as this story is,” I struggled against the scorpion. “You’re forgetting someone, Jason. No one would kill anyone with him here.”
“Oh that can be easily arranged,” He told me. “I’ll wait a day after you’re gone, and then I’ll have him killed too. Who do you think will get the blame? The Greeks and they’ll finally get terminated.”
“This’ll never work,” I said for more hope to myself than to him.
“Oh, but it will. You just wait and see,” He then tilted his head like he had a thought. “Turns out, you won’t. I wish I could stay and see my plan unfold but I’ve got a titan to meet. Goodbye, Perseus Jackson.”
And with that he crossed the camp boarder into the city. As soon as he was gone, the scorpion jumped. Unfortunately, it bit my neck before I had a chance to kill it. So now I’ve got a sword, scorpion dust and about fifty-seven seconds to live. I did the only thing I could, I crawled. I only made it a few feet when I began to see black spot in my eyes. Then I thought of something.
I whistled as loud as I could. Thanks the gods Mrs. O’ Leary was still at camp. Tyson had left the other day but she stayed.
She immediately came bounding over to where I was. She knelt down where I lay, she knew something was wrong.
“Mrs. O’ Leary, listen o me. Go get Frank, okay! Go!” I ordered her. She ran into the darkness. Pretty quickly I began to think of Annabeth. She would never know how sorry I am. She’d never know how much I care about her and with that last thought I began to pass out.
PIPER 10

I have no idea how I was the only one who heard the barking. I was having a perfectly, peaceful, dreamless sleep but then I heard this loud, noisy barking. I immediately thought that Frank must have transformed into a dog but then I wondered why he would do that it’s two in the morning.
I grabbed a sweatshirt, put on my slippers and ran out to the deck to see what was going on. As soon as I saw Mrs. O’ Leary I knew something was wrong. I knew Percy is on guard duty tonight. I had a very bad feeling about why she’s here. I went back to the door and pushed the EMERGENCY button that was by it.
Thankfully, Leo added it a week before we left camp, in case of monster attacks or something like this happening. The alarms and red lights immediately began going off. Pretty soon Annabeth, Leo, Hazel, Jason, Frank, and Reyna were all here, looking tired and grumpy. We all agreed to sleep on the Argo II tonight so as soon as Percy was done we could leave.
“What’s happening?” Annabeth asked as soon as the alarm turned off and everyone realized that there weren’t any monsters.
I quickly told them about Mrs. O’ Leary and my suspicions about Percy being hurt. “We have to find and help him.” I finished.
“Piper, Camp Jupiter is huge. If something is wrong with him we’d never find him in time,” Jason told me with his hair all messy from sleeping; it was so cute like that. No focus. “And if there isn’t anything wrong with him then we’re up at two in the morning for no reason.”
“Well, we’re wasting time looking for him either way,” I shot back. “Something’s wrong, I can feel it. Frank can you turn into a really fast bird and go look for him? If he’s hurt, turn into a wolf and howl. Okay?”
“Why not?” He shrugged. “I got nothing else to do at two in the morning.”
He turned into an eagle and flew away.
Jason was still giving me a disbelieving look. “Trust me,” I told him.
He nodded but still looked uneasy.
Just then we all heard a sharp but very clear howl from the distance. We decided to split up. Leo, Annabeth and I would fallow Mrs. O’ Leary, while Reyna and Jason and Hazel would go and get the medics. They could easily find their way to us because they learned how to track wolf howls when they were with Lupa
I was actually surprised that Leo, Annabeth and I all fit on Mrs. O’ Leary’s back. I would have thought that all of us on her would have been too much but it wasn’t a problem for her.
“Okay, so what are we doing?” I asked Annabeth as soon as we were all on.
“It’s called Shadow Travel. Percy taught me how in case of an emergency and he wasn’t around. Mrs. O’ Leary can travel from one place to another through the shadows, except it makes her really tired afterwards,” She explained.
She bent down to Mrs. O’ Leary’s ear and whispered something to her. Mrs. O’ Leary then put her nose to the ground like she was sniffing something. Immediately she turned to the nearest shadow and ran through it. If I had my choice of animal travels I’d stick with the flying dragon, way easier.
It felt like a roller costar that’s going 20x its regular speed. My face felt like it was getting ripped off and I could hear a ton of noises all around me. I’ll definitely stick with the dragon. Thankfully, she began to slow down.
When I opened my eyes, we were on a hill overlooking Camp Jupiter. Frank was a few feet away bending over a body that was on the ground. It took me a moment to realize that it was Percy. We all ran over. I was horrified by what I saw.
Percy’s eyes were closed, he was barely breathing, his skin was deathly pale and turning grey and he wasn’t moving. Next to me someone shrieked, I looked over and saw Annabeth. Her hands were over her mouth and she had tears in her eyes.
“Its poison,” Frank informed us. “It’s already spread through most of his body.”
All of a sudden, I heard footsteps coming closer. Reyna, Jason, Hazel and a few medics with a unicorn all came running over to us. When Reyna saw, she didn’t look much better than Annabeth. I could tell why, she’d gone so long without having someone by her side helping her, she doesn’t want to be in charge alone again.
The medics immediately started working on Percy, they used a tool that looked like a potato peeler and used it on the unicorn’s horn. They then put some of the shavings on the place where Percy got bit.
“Everyone, Percy has about twenty seconds of life left,” Hazel warned us. I was about to ask her how she knew that but then I remembered her father is the god of the dead, she has to know that stuff.
“Oh my gods,” Annabeth said starting to cry. I put my arm around her to try and comfort her.
“It’ll be okay,” I told her. “They’ll save him.”
“It’s not that,” Annabeth said pointing at the ground around Percy. “Look.”
I looked where she pointed and my eyes widened. All around Percy the dirt was starting to grip him. Gaea was trying to pull him under the dirt. The medics just got up and shook their heads; there was nothing they could do. In ten seconds Percy would be gone forever. I can’t just stand here and watch him die, I have to do something.
I walked over and knelt next to Percy. I put my right hand on his neck where he was bit and I put my left hand on the dirt. I am going to need all of my focus and concentration if this is to work. I closed my eyes so I wouldn’t get distracted.
I began trying to picture the mud sinking back into the earth. I could feel Gaea fighting against my power, but she is still half asleep, so for the moment I’m stronger. I also tried to concentrate on Percy. He has to wake up and stay alive, I thought. The poison has to go.
I was already starting to feel my energy level dropping. Using all of this power was definitely draining me. But I have to stay awake; I can’t pass out now not when I’m so close. Just when I was about to give up hope, I could feel the dirt dissolving back into the earth and better yet when I opened my eyes, Percy opened his.
His skin is still pretty pale but its gaining color. His breathing was also getting better. I looked at Annabeth, her eyes were shining and there was a huge smile on her face. When I got up she hugged me so tight I was scared that my eyes would pop out.
The medics began working on Percy again. “The poison’s gone,” One of them informed us.
They had Frank and Leo pick up Percy and take him to the Principia. He’d be staying there while he recovers.
I couldn’t stop wondering what happened. That’s exactly what I wanted to happen. But how did I do it? How could I have possible saved someone so close to death? It has happened before, with Jason when he saw Hera’s true form, he was dead. But I saved him. I looked down where Percy had lay before. It was as if Gaea was laughing at me, like it was all part of her plan.
“Piper?” Jason said. Everyone was starting to walk to the principia. “Are you coming?”
“Yeah,” I nodded. I took one last look at the earth and followed him down the hill.
HAZEL 11

I can’t believe that Percy had come so close to dying. He literally had one second left. How did Piper do it though? How could she have saved his life? She’s only a charm speaking daughter of Aphrodite. Well, she proved one thing today, do not underestimate her.
I kept thinking about this and many other thoughts as I walked to the Principia. Frank and Leo had carried Percy ahead of us. Right now, I was walking with Annabeth. Piper and Reyna were both walking with Jason.
“Are you okay?” I asked her. Annabeth’s eyes were pink and her face was still wet and puffy.
“Well, I almost watched my boyfriend die of poison, right in front of me,” She confessed. “Not exactly my best day ever. I don’t know what I’d do if he had died.”
“Do you love him?” I asked.
“I don’t know. He’s been gone for eight months, I don’t know,” she told me.
“Tell me this,” I told her. “When you’re with Percy, does your heart do the salsa? Can you never stop smiling? Do you feel like you’re finally complete? When he went missing, did you feel like you’d do anything to be with him again?
She nodded. “I don’t know if I could ever recover if something happened to him. When I’m with him it just feels . . . right. Like I’m supposed to be.”
“Well, considering that I died at thirteen about eighty years ago I’m not sure my advice is completely solid, but to me it sounds like you do,” I considered.
“I might but does he?” Annabeth wondered.
I laughed. “Trust me, he does. You should have heard him before you came, he couldn’t stop talking about you or missing you. By the way don’t tell him I told you that or else he might try using his powers on me.”
Annabeth considered this.
We finally got to the Principia. Percy was put on the couch in the middle of the room. Percy was back to his full color and he was breathing perfectly now. He was starting to wake up again; he’d passed out when Leo and Frank were carrying him.
“Is he going to be okay?” Reyna asked the medic.
“He’ll be tried and sore for a while,” He replied. The medic opened his mouth but then quickly closed it.
“Is there something else?” Jason asked.
“I know you’re all going on the quest, but I suggest that he shouldn’t go,” He told us. “It’ll take a while for him to get better and you need to quickly get to Rome and Greece. My advice is going without him; he can always catch up with you later, when he’s healed.” And with that note the medics left.
I can’t believe it. They wanted us to leave, without Percy. Sure it’d take a while for him to recover but it shouldn’t take him that long, right? I looked at everyone else; I can tell their having the same mixed feelings that I’m having.
“What?” I heard Percy say weakly. Annabeth immediately went over to him.
“Percy, do you remember anything?” Annabeth asked taking his hand.
He then began rubbing his hand on his forehead like he had a headache. Then his eyes widened so much I thought they would fall out.
“It was Octavian,” He told us. “He almost killed me. He sent the scorpion on me.”
Percy tried to get up but just fell back on the couch.
“Percy, you’re not going anywhere now. Jason and I will go warn the campers and we’ll look for Octavian,” Reyna told him. “You just relax.”
Jason and Reyna began to leave but stopped when Percy said. “There’s more that happened.”
He then began telling us about everything Octavian said. Why he wanted to be praetor. Why Octavian wanted to kill him. Even that he joined the giant’s side. Everything.
“He crossed the border hours ago, he’ll be long gone by now,” Percy finished.
“I can’t believe this,” Jason said to himself. “I know he felt mad and betrayed but I didn’t think he’d take it this far.”
“Jason, what are you talking about?” Piper asked.
“Octavian and I used to be best friends growing up; actually we only stopped being friends last summer.”
LEO 12

I am completely surprise by that news. Jason had told us about a lot of his friends but he never mentioned that he had been friends with Octavian. I thought he’d be friends with Gaea herself long before he’d ever be friends with him.
“What happened?” I asked.
“Me becoming praetor happened,” He stated. “Octavian’s parents were both praetors so he wanted to be praetor too. Our last two praetors, Hilary and Mason, died in the titan war. So when the camp proclaimed Reyna and me as the new praetors . . . well, Octavian thought I betrayed him. He thought I became praetor just so he couldn’t, like I wanted to be praetor or something. I didn’t though. I didn’t wanted to be praetor, at first, but as I started do it for a while I began to like it. That made him even angrier. He stopped being my friend after that. I guess I never knew just how much he wanted it.”
“That sounds nothing like the Octavian I’ve known since I got here,” Percy said.
“Well he changed a lot after that. He became power hungry, I guess you can say. He began talking more during Senate meetings as if we should all listen to him and no one else. I don’t even know who he is anymore,” He admitted.
“Jason you’ve got to stop beating yourself up for that,” Reyna urged him. “It was his choice.”
“Reyna’s right, man,” I agreed. “He missed out on having a great friend.”
“Thanks, but I still think we should search the camp,” He said changing the subject. “You never know, he might come back or something.”
With that, Reyna and Jason left the principia.
“Well, looks like I should go tell Gwen and Bobby that they’re not going to be praetors just yet,” Frank announced.
“Frank, what are you talking about?” Percy asked.
“Perce, you were just poisoned literally an hour ago, you’re not going on any quests right now,” Frank told him.
“No, I know that, but aren’t you all still going?”
“None of us really wanted to leave without you, man,” I informed him.
“Look, I appreciate that you guys, I really do, but you can’t wait for me to get better, I have no idea how long it’ll take. Gaea has to be destroyed. Go to camp; get the prophecy, then sail to Rome. I’ll catch up when I’m ready,” He assured us.
We all looked at each other unsure what to say.
“Are you positive?” Annabeth insisted. I can tell from the look in her eyes that she didn’t want to leave him.
Percy nodded.
“Then, I guess I should get the Argo II prepared for when we’re ready,” I observed walking towards the door.

The sun was just starting to rise when Frank found me in the supply room. I was checking the gas when he walked in.
“Hey,” He acknowledged. “What are you doing?”
“Just checking to make sure we got enough gas. What’s up with you?” I responded.
Frank shrugged.
“Can I ask you something?” I questioned.
Frank nodded.
“Did I do something to have you dislike me? I mean don’t feel bad, it happens all the time but still . . .” I babbled.
“I don’t hate or dislike you, I actually think you’re pretty cool, but,” He began. “It’s . . . dangerous for me to be around you.”
“Why?” I wondered.
He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small stub of burned kindling. “Long story short, if this stick burns all the way, then I die. Your power is fire, not exactly a good mix.” He put the stub back into his pocket.
“I see,” I stated. “Well, look once and a while I might get a bit overheated, but most of the time, I have it under control. So let’s try not to worry about it too much. Deal?”
“Deal,” He agreed.
FRANK 13

I don’t really like the idea of leaving Percy behind, but it’s what he wants, and we really do need to get going. Luckily, Hazel would be leaving Arion here so Percy could ride him when he’s ready to come.
It’s ten in the morning and we’re saying good bye to Percy. He had actually been able to walk over to the Field of Mars, with the help of Tyson. Tyson came back as soon as he heard what happened with the scorpion. Let’s just say he wasn’t letting Percy out of his sight. I think that cooled Annabeth’s feeling of anxiousness, a bit.
While Percy was recovering, Gwen and Bobby will be taking over praetor duties as planned. They didn’t want anything to stop his recovery process.
“Again are you sure?” That is about the hundredth time Annabeth asked this question.
“Yes,” Percy reassured her. “I’ll be fine.”
“Don’t worry Annabeth,” Tyson helped assure her. “I’ll watch my brother.”
“Be careful other brother,” Tyson hugged me. For a minute all I could see was blue flannel.
“I will,” I gagged. Finally, he released me. I swear, that guy can break a rib.
As everyone was getting everything loaded I saw Tyson going over to Ella to say goodbye.
“I will miss you,” Tyson told her. Ella blushed. “You be careful the most.”
“I will have friends to help,” She said.
“Help,” Ella stated. “To make easier or less difficult. The Beatles-Help-YouTube. Uploaded on January 1st 2004. New Years day.”
Ella ended that conversation by getting on the ship. Tyson was still looking at her as if she’d just won the Grammies.
“We need to get going unless we want the winds to sabotage us,” Leo warned.
I saw Annabeth give Percy one last hug goodbye. Soon enough we were all on the Argo II. Unfortunately, as soon as Leo tried to get us in the air everyone who was standing up fell onto the ground.
“Sorry about that,” Leo apologized. “The landing and takeoff are still kind of rocky.”
This ship was seriously the best thing I’ve ever seen. It had ten bedrooms, twelve bathrooms, a library, a forge, an armory safe, a gigantic kitchen (fully stocked with food and drinks of your choice), a game room, a lounge room, a training room, a supply room, and a control room. That was just then inside.
The Argo II has two modes; boat mode and plain mode. In boat mode the outside the ship was all made of metal. Like every kind of metal known to demigod. There are cannons, speed boats, a triple thick haul and five motors so we could go 5x as fast. When it’s in plain mode, it has the exact same metal as on the boat. The plain had everything you could think of, it had land breaks, air breaks, horizontal subsides (whatever those are), and about the same amount of engines, and bombs that get released by a touch of a button. On the plane and the boat there was also a head of a bronze dragon.
The most amazing thing is what happens when we don’t need the boat. Leo’s watch is designed to transform the boat/plane into what looked like a cell phone (monsters can’t find us with it and if we get searched it looks like just any other teenager with a phone). When we want the boat back all Leo has to do is pick whether he wants the plain or the boat and it turns into the one he chooses. But the watch is password protected so only Leo can activate it.

It was about noon now and I finally found Hazel in the lounge room talking with Annabeth and Leo himself.
“Hey, you guys,” I joined them. “What’s up?”
“Not much. We’re just discussing the travel plan for after we leave Camp half-Blood,” Hazel said.
Before I could respond, Reyna’s two metal dogs Aurum and Argentum came running into the room with Reyna right behind them. They started running all over, rolling on the floor, and I even saw their eyes spark.
“What’s wrong with Aurum and Argentum?” I asked.
“I don’t know,” Reyna admitted. “They were fine a few minutes ago; suddenly they just started going haywire.”
“Reyna, do you mind if I take a look?” Leo asked.
“Be my guest,” she said sitting down.
Leo bends down next to Aurum, who immediately snapped at him. He moved away just in time.
“You don’t want to do it the easy way,” Leo told the dogs. “Then we’ll do it the hard way.”
Leo tackles Aurum on the back and gets a screw driver to his head. He opened up a panel and immediately starts setting to work. Unfortunately, Argentum apparently doesn’t like Aurum being down, because he starts going to predator mode. I knew I had to do something, if not then Leo will get hurt, possibly killed.
I could feel myself growing four legs and even a tail. I saw everything pretty much grow bigger because I was growing smaller. Pretty soon I was a black and white Great Dane. I pounced at Argentum to keep him from attacking Leo. We clawed and bit at each other, for a dog he’s a really good fighter. Eventually, I got him down. Just in time too because Leo just finished working on Aurum. Leo tackled Argentum as soon as I got off. I turned back to normal and saw that I had a cut on my arm.
“Here’s some ambrosia,” Annabeth said handing me the little square. The second I put it in my mouth I could taste the lasagna that my mom would always make. The cut stopped bleeding and began to heal.
“Thanks,” I told her.
“They’re done,” Leo announced getting off of Argentum. As soon as he was free, he and Aurum went to sit right next to Reyna obediently.
“What was wrong with them?” She asked petting their heads.
“A lot of their wiring got messed up somehow,” he informed us.
“Any way, back to what we were discussing before,” Annabeth said. “Where are we now?”
Leo grabbed the remote and pointed it towards the flat screen on the wall and pressed a button. Instead of the TV turning on, a map of the US popped up on the screen. “Do you see that red dot? That’s us, so we are somewhere over Illinois.”
“Wait, Leo, we’re halfway across the country and monsters haven’t attacked, yet?” Reyna asked curiously.
Reyna’s question must have jinxed it or something because all of a sudden the plane lurched forward and we all fell on top of each other.
I would really like it if people could start leaving comments. I want to know ur oppinions; what u like, what u hate, if u got any ideas or advice. Anything. I'll post as soon as I can I've just been busy lately.

~kayleegurule
Hey everyone,
I'm sorry I haven't been able to post recently
And I'm sorry, I'll be going to my mom's place 4 spring break so i wont be able to post for a while.
But as soon as I get back I'll post.
HINT: The next chapter is Jason, but after that its Annabeth in CAPTURE THE FLAG!
~KayleeGurule
Here you go everyone. Becuase I haven't posted in a while I'm putting up two chappie.

ANNABETH 14

Its official, Reyna jinxed it. The second she says no monsters have attacked, they attack. We’re all in the control room trying to figure out what hit the plane.
“What’s going on?” asked Jason as he and Piper came into the room.
“We might be getting attacked,” Leo said looking at the control panel.
“Might?” Piper asked.
“We can’t detect what it is,” Leo explained.
“Leo, can I try something?” I decided. He nodded. I gave them the one minute hand signal and ran to my cabin.
I love my cabin. I have a king sized, dark wood, sleigh bed. The bed matched the rest of the furniture in the room. I have a walk-in-closet and my own bathroom. On my desk was my laptop that was off. I even had an architecture area. But I don’t see the thing I’m looking for. Where is it? I thought. Then I saw it. I went over and grabbed it from under my bed.
“I got it,” I announced to everyone as I ran back into the control room.
“A shield?” Leo said confused. “How will that help us?”
“Just listen,” I told him. “This is my video shield. I can see anything, no matter how far away, if it’s pointed at the moon or sun. If you can hook this up into the controls then we can see what the monster is.”
Slowly he began to realize. “Annabeth, I love you, you’re a genius,” he said happily taking the shield and setting to work.
“So I’ve been told,” I said.
“One problem, though,” Jason pointed out. “When we find out what this thing is. How are we going to attack it if we’re flying? Apparently, Frank and I are the only people that can fight and fly at the same time.”
We didn’t get much time to think about it because Leo said “Got it.”
He zoomed in on the creature and I knew what it was instantly. To say that we’re in trouble is a bit of an understatement.
“The Clazmonian Sow,” I announced. “This is bad.”
“Why? Can’t we just turn that thing into bacon?” Leo asked.
“This is bad because there’s only one hero who’s ever killed that thing,” I told them. “That hero had a lot of help too.”
“Who was it?” asked Reyna.
“Percy. Last year he fought this thing in the war. He had Blackjack and a ton of Automatons to help him, though.”
“Well, we have to try,” Jason said. “Leo, open the door, please.”
Jason and Frank both went to the door. When the door opened Jason jumped out and immediately started to fight the thing. Frank on the other hand, jumped out and immediately started changing. At first, I didn’t get what he was trying to become, but as soon as I saw the wings I knew. Frank turned into a pure black, scaly, large, fire breathing dragon.
They both started to fight the creature. Jason got in a few good hits but couldn’t make a dent against the sow’s fat. Frank was doing the real damage though. He kept hitting it with his tail and breathing fire on it (while being careful not to hit Jason), he also got a few good cuts against the fat. Eventually they really did turn the pig into bacon. Frank burned the sow so bad that the wings caught fire and then he hit it with his tail, so the pig landed somewhere in the Appalachian Mountains.
“Congrats you guys,” Reyna said when they came into the plane.
“Now there are three heroes who’ve defeated it,” I told them. I got my shield from Leo and went to my cabin to be alone. But I didn’t get much time because Piper came in.
“Okay, what’s with you?” she asked taking a seat on the chair next to mine.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“We just defeated a monster only one hero has killed before and you’re acting like it didn’t happen,” she explained.
I shrugged in response.
“Annabeth, talk to me. What’s wrong?” I don’t have many best friends who are girls, besides Thalia, but I realized then Piper is.
“I just think it’s kind of unfair that we defeated our first monster and Percy wasn’t here to help experience it,” I admitted.
“You miss him, right?” I nodded. “Then do yourself a favor and iris message him. You’ll feel better, trust me.”
After that, she left to give me some privacy. Luckily, Leo added an iris message fountain in every room in this place. I went over to mine.
“Oh, Iris goddess of the rainbow, except my offering. Show me, Percy Jackson at Camp Jupiter,” I recited.
The mist showed me the principia. It was empty and quiet. Why would Iris put me through if no one’s there?
“Percy?” I called. “Tyson? Is anybody there?”
Suddenly, a head with black, natural windblown hair and sea green eyes came into view. It was Percy, who looked completely back to normal.
“Hey, sorry, I didn’t see you,” He apologized. “So, what’s up? Where are you guys?”
“We should be at camp in an hour, hour and a half,” I told him. “Just wanted to see how you were doing and tell you that we defeated our first monster.”
“Really? What monster was it?” he asked running his hand through his hair. I love it when he does that.
“The Clazmonian Sow,” I informed him. “Jason and Frank turned it into ham.”
Percy laughed. Then his eyes widened like he remembered something.
“I almost forgot to tell you,” He admitted showing me his amazing smile. “The medics said I can catch up with you guys tomorrow or the next day. Apparently, whatever Piper did, had so much power that she made my body recover way faster than it should have. I can walk and run, I’m sword fighting again. I’m good to go.”
“That’s great,” I said beaming. It was the best news in the world. Percy was going to come catch up with us. Finally, he can be part of the quest.
“We’ll wait for you at camp,” I told him so happily now. “Then we can all leave together.”
“I’m sorry but I have to go, I’ll see you soon, bye,” he told me unfortunately.
“Bye,” I said unhappily.

JASON 15

Reyna or Piper? It shouldn’t be this hard. Reyna is strong and pretty and smart and we have history, but Piper. Piper is beautiful and funny and a good fighter and I was her boyfriend for a while (it was made up by the mist) but still.
I was sitting in my cabin trying to avoid both of them and waiting for us to get to camp. I’m going to have to choose one but I can’t because I don’t know which one. When I got back to Camp Jupiter, Reyna and I have had a few really good talks, it makes me wonder what would have happened if I hadn’t left.
Suddenly, Leo’s voice boomed into the cabin through the speaker. “Hey, everyone. We’ll be at camp in about five minutes, please come up to the ships control room, we wouldn’t want Jason to have to go fishing for demigods now, would we?”
I walked to my window and looked through it. Sure enough, we were just passing over the camp’s borders. It was close to noon now so the sun was shining and all the campers were out doing their activities. I could see the volleyball court, the canoe lake, and the big house.
Great, I thought. More people to say good-bye to.
I decided that I better get to the control room before people started wondering if I got kidnapped, AGAIN! When I got there Reyna and Piper were glaring at each other. Leo was whistling The Hills theme song, which made me wonder, how he knew it in the first place. Annabeth and Hazel where talking about their favorite activities at Camp, while Frank just stood awkwardly next to them. Weirdest sight ever.
As the ship finally touched the ground, everyone, except Leo, fell on the ground. I could tell he was trying to hold back a laugh.
“Sorry,” He apologized. “I’m still working on that.”
The second Frank, Annabeth, Reyna, Leo, Hazel, Piper and I walked out of the ship, all of the campers came running to meet us. I saw a lot of familiar faces that I’ve made here and a couple of new ones that I’ve never met before.
Chiron was the first to make it to us; he did have an advantage though being half horse and all. “We’ll isn’t it our young heroes, who have successfully returned from their journey to the roman camp,” he said greeting us. “Hello, I am Chiron, trainer of heroes. May I ask who you three are?”
“I’m Frank Zhang, son of Mars or Ares,” Frank shook his hand.
“I’m Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto or Hadez,” Hazel introduced.
“Actually, my dear, it is pronounced Hades,” Once Chiron corrected her. Hazel instantly started blushing.
“I am Reyna, praetor of the Twelfth Legion and daughter of Bellona, goddess of war,” Reyna said matter-of-factly.
“How wonderful to meet you,” Chiron said. I noticed that his eyes were scanning all of us, obviously looking for Percy. “Annabeth, where’s Percy?”
“Oh he’ll be here tomorrow or the next day. He got held up,” Chiron probably knew Percy well enough to have a little idea of what happened.
“Wait, he’s coming tomorrow? How is that possible? I thought he was going to take longer than that,” I questioned.
“Well, whatever Piper did to get rid of the poison made Percy good as new,” Annabeth explained.
A lot of the campers shook their heads at this. Apparently, having Percy get hurt wasn’t a rare thing. Even though a few of their faces looked really shocked at this news like they were trying to figure out how that was possible. What’s that about? I wondered.

A few hours later, I found myself lying on my bed in the Zeus trying to think. I just showed Frank, Reyna and Hazel where they’d be staying so I was alone. I was about to fall asleep when there was a knock on my door. When I opened it Annabeth was in the doorway.
“Hey,” she greeted. “I just wanted to tell you that Chiron said we’re going to have a capture the flag game tonight in honor of our guests. So don’t be late to dinner.”
“Yeah, no problem,” I exclaimed getting a little excited now. “Who are the teams?”
“Ares VS Athena. Speaking of which, would the Zeus/Jupiter cabin mind being on my side?”
“Of course I’ll be on your side.”
“Thanks, I’ll see you later.”
She was already on the step when I called after her. She turned around and said “Yeah?”
“I just wanted to say sorry.”
“For what?”
“For Percy not being able to come with us as planned. I know it’s hard finding and losing someone almost in the same day.”
“Well, thanks, I appreciate it.”
She turned and walked away, probably to go tell someone else about capture the flag.
After Annabeth left I laid back down on my bed and instantly fell asleep dreaming about the game later.
Please post commemts. I like hearing ur oppinions: gord or bad.
This is Percabeth.
I wont post the next chapter until three different people post comments and the next chapter is Capture the Flag and there a big surprise in that chapter.
I'm posting this chapter anyway.

ANNABETH 16

I found and lost Percy all in less than 48 hours. Could my life get any worse? Even though I know that he’s safe and well taken care of I still worry, this is Percy after all. I couldn’t think about that thought, I’ve got a game to win.
Chiron just announced that we’d have a game of capture the flag tonight. The sides are Ares VS Athena. Luckily I’ve got a pretty good team. I have the Apollo, Hermes, Aphrodite, and Zeus, Hades, Nemesis, and Tyche cabins on my side. The Ares’ have everybody else.
The Game was about to start and I was with my side discussing the strategy for tonight.
“Remember, the people we really have to worry about are Frank, Leo, Clarisse, and Reyna. They’re the strong and powerful ones. Apollo cabin you go against the other team first and shoot as many people as possible with your arrows. Hermes cabin you fallow right behind them. Travis and Conner, I never thought I’d say these words, but pull any pranks you can on the other team,” They got that evil glow in their eyes that everybody hates when she said that. “Nemesis cabin I’m putting you in charge of the Greek fire. Tyche cabin you help Apollo with the ambush. Now, Jason since you’re the best fighter on our side, I want you to go distract Clarisse. Piper you’re in charge of Leo and Hazel you take care of Frank. Aphrodite cabin I want you to go fight with the Hermes. Does everyone know what they’re doing?” Everyone nodded. “Good then let’s win this thing.”
“Wait, Annabeth?” Piper said stopping me. “What are you going to do?”
“I am going to get the flag,” I said putting my invisibility cap on.

When I found the other teams flag I was really confused. Jake Mason still had a few injured ribs, yet he was guarding it. Why would Clarisse put someone injured on guard duty?
A few feet away, I heard a bush rustle. I went over to it and understood Clarisse’s plan instantly. Clarisse put Jake there so the person would think that the flag was an easy get but then Reyna would pop out and ambush them.
I pulled out my knife and placed it against her neck. She instantly stiffened so I could tell that she knew it was there. Reyna slowly stood up and turned around. She didn’t know it but she was staring directly at my face. I reached up and took off my cap.
Reyna got a look of shock when I took of my cap. “What . . . How . . .” She stuttered. Then she got a look of envy on her face. “Invisibility cap, clever.”
“Thanks, I’ve had it since I was twelve.”
She immediately tried to stab me but I blocked the blow. We fought like that for a while. Reyna would try and swipe or stab and I would defend and roll. Our fighting techniques might be different but our goals are the same and that’s what pushed us. I don’t know how long we fought for. We could have been fighting for minutes, hours, or even days and it wouldn’t have mattered. Only, the next thing I knew the whole camp was watching us fight. I knew they wanted to see who wins.
Unfortunately, we will never know who would have won because as our knives locked against each others, they were instantly blown out of our hands by a gust of wind. Actually, everybody’s weapons were on the ground now. I stared at Jason wondering if he did that. He saw me staring and put his hand up while saying “Don’t look at me. I had nothing to do with that.”
All of a sudden, there was a huge hand made out of water moving towards Jake. The hand bend down and flicked Jake over to where Reyna and I were standing. He landed on the ground with a thump. Everyone looked where the hand had come from and gasped by the sight we saw. There he was sitting on a light brown horse holding both flags. Percy sat there with a huge grin on his face.
“Hey,” he said casually. “What’s up?”
It is Percabeth. Don't worry. Congrats Everyone! We got 700 views. Heres the next chapter.

PERCY 17

That was officially the best entrance I’ve ever had. Even better than the time when I showed up at my own funeral after two weeks of everyone thinking that I was dead. That was good but this was much better. Everyone’s faces had a mixture of shock, surprise, happiness, and envy. No one had expected this.
“How in the Pluto did you do that?” Jason finally asked.
“I don’t know, I just do. How do you fly? How does Frank turn into animals? How does Leo control fire? I just do it, I’ve always done it,” I said shrugging.
Then the camp did something I didn’t expect; they cheered. They cheered so loud, you could probably hear them from miles around. As soon as I got off of Arion, I ambushed by about two hundred hugs and greetings. I made sure to keep my hand on my wallet when Conner and Travis hugged me.
Clarisse came over next and said “Well, Prissy’s back, we’re saved.”
“Nice to see you too, Clarisse,” I said. “By the way, it’s Supreme Lord of the Bathroom to you.” She immediately got a look of hatred on her face and growled away.
Next I went over to Jake and helped him up. “Sorry about that, man. You look better though.”
“No, problem and thanks. Will’s been working double time trying to heal me.”
After he walked away, I saw the only person I truly wanted to see. I was hugged by her even before I could take a step forward. Our faces were inches apart we were about to kiss when I heard someone yell “Percyyyy!”
We broke apart but I continued to hold her hand. Grover ran up first and smashed me into a bear hug or a goat hug.
“I don’t have any spare change? Really? I mean I know you couldn’t remember anything but still,” I said obviously offended.
“Sorry G-man,” I apologized. “Let’s just say, fauns are definitely not satyrs.”
Rachel came over next. “Listen to me Perseus Orion Jackson, if you ever leave like that without telling anyone again, especially Annabeth, I am going to put a new meaning to the word oracle! Do you understand?”
“Got it,” I said not really wanting to find out what she means. “So when did you learn my middle name?”
“Oh please, I’m the oracle remember.”
“Your middle name’s Orion? How come I didn’t know about that?” Annabeth asked stifling a laugh.
“That would be because I never told anyone,” I said glaring at Rachel.
She just shrugged and said “I wouldn’t laugh too hard if I were you Annabeth Marie Chase.”
This time it was my turn to laugh. “That’s your middle name? Marie?”
Annabeth’s face turned really red at that. “Yes that is my middle name. Are you happy now?”
I tried not to laugh anymore because Chiron came up. “Well if it isn’t our lost hero of Olympus.”
“Hey, Chiron It’s good to see you again.” I said shaking his hand.
“Same to you,” he said returning the shake. He faced the rest of camp now. “We will have a head counselor meeting in twenty minutes. If you’re not a head counselor than go back to your cabins and get some sleep.”
Everyone who wasn’t a head groaned and slowly walked back towards camp. Since Annabeth and I had twenty minutes, we decided to go to the beach.
We were sitting down on our favorite rock looking at the ocean when Annabeth turned to me and asked when I’d lost my Achilles Curse.
“When I entered Camp Jupiter, I had to cross the Little Tiber river and it washed away my Achilles mark. It’s a Greek blessing so I couldn’t enter camp with it,” I said simply.
“Well, at least I don’t have to worry about you dying by a single swipe of a blade,” she said.
“Nope, you just have to worry about every other part of my body getting hurt,” I said jokingly.
Annabeth started to get tears. “I really missed you Percy.”
“I missed you too,” we both started to lean in but were interrupted again. This time it was Piper.
“There you two are,” she said. “It’s time for the meeting come on.”
We got up and fallowed her. I had my arm around Annabeth’s waist hoping that I’d never have to let go.
In the next chapter you find out the prophecy. So you might want to keep an eyes on this forum.