द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस Kaylee's The Mark of Athena & The हीरोस Final Stand (COMPLETED)

kayleegurule posted on Feb 25, 2012 at 06:46AM
JASON 1

I hadn’t been nervous the entire journey from Long Island to California, but now that Camp Jupiter was finally in site I was starting to freak out. Leo had sent a video message to Tyson, so hopefully Percy had had time to warn the Senators and Reyna. I could already see some campers coming to the Field of Mars from the window. I just hope they don’t shoot us down.
As we got closer to the ground, I was able to spot a lot of familiar faces; Bobby, Dakota, Hazel, Gwen, and most importantly Reyna. I remember Reyna again, I also remember the last day of my life at camp, and the last day I’d had with her.
Reyna and I were in the Senate House discussing some of the problems at camp, when Reyna asked me whether or not I could remember any of my family.
“Not really,” I answered simply. “Lupa took me in at the age of two. I remember a girl a few years older than me with black hair and blue eyes but that’s about it. Why?” I added kind of curious.
Reyna shrugged her shoulders. “I’ve just never heard you talk about them before.”
“Yeah, well, at least you have a sibling to talk and hang out with,” I countered.
“Correction. I haven’t talked to Hylla since the war. I hate it when she doesn’t respond to my letters.”
“I may not have ever met her, but if she is anything like you then I expect that she’ll be okay.”
“And what am I like, exactly?”
“Oh you know, smart, fierce, brave, a good fighter, strong, you’re good hearted, nice, intimidating, and really pretty.”
“I’m really pretty? I’ve never heard you talk about me like that before.”
“You never asked.”
I’m still not sure which one of us leaned in first, all I know left is that later that night, after Reyna and I had stopped kissing and went to our separate praetor houses. Juno stole my memories and made me sleep for two months, until I woke up on the bus with Leo and Piper.
Suddenly, I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone calling my name. It was Piper. Today her chocolate brown hair was all the same length now and she had it in her usual braid. I still couldn’t figure out what color her eyes were because they were always changing from blue, green, and brown. Piper still refused to wear makeup. Only one word can describe the way she looked; Beautiful.
“Um, what’s up?” I said trying to change my train of thought.
“Leo said we’ll be landing in a minute and that you should probably go first, which Annabeth and I both agree on.”
I nodded and followed her into the steering room of the Argo II. Leo was in the pilot’s seat clicking a few buttons for the landing. He had definitely gotten stronger from working in the forges at Camp Half-Blood, but he was still smaller compared to his brothers and sisters. His hair was still as dark and curly as ever and he had bags under his eyes obviously from all the days he missed sleep so he could work on the Argo II.
Annabeth was sitting next to him in the passenger’s seat, while looking out the window; she was obviously lost in thought. Her curly blonde hair was down and she was dressed in her usual orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt and jeans. Her grey eyes seemed to be darker than usual. Even though I’ve only known her for eight months I knew what she was thinking about; her boyfriend. Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon.
Percy is a Greek demigod who went to Camp Half-Blood for four years. Until Juno stole his memories and put him to sleep for eight months. Now he’s here at Camp Jupiter trying to get the Roman demigods to trust the Greeks.
All of a sudden, I was thrown backward and landed on the floor. Piper had done the same.
“We’ve landed,” Leo said completely unnecessary.
“Are you ready Jason?” Annabeth asked getting up from her chair and helping Piper.
“More nervous, than ready,” It was true but I went over to the door anyway and waited for it to open. “Hello, Camp Jupiter,” I added to myself.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

My Other Forums

My Whole Life Was A Lie: link

The Stolen Trident: link

Taken By The Earth: link

Camp Half-Blood & Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series: link

Camp of Couples: link

The Undercover Hero: link

A Rueful Wish: link

My Wattpad Account: link

My Fanfiction.Net Account: link
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­
The Mark of Athena

Nine shall save the dangerous sea,
Ocean's Prince finds the ghost king to free.
Wisdom's daughter walks alone,
The Mark of Athena burns through Rome.
One shall rescue the eight,
Son of Fire closes death's gate.
Descendents of the horse help the dove,
Prince of Lightning finds an old friend from above.
Legacy of the sun strikes another,
Daughter of Owl is saved by Death, Sky, and Water.

The Heroes Final Stand(1)

Death's daughter shall be found,
Fire to be rescued from Earth's mound.
Legacy of Poseidon shall meet his end,
An old friend will return to defend.
The traitor will make a choice,
The Earth shall be controlled with a voice.
Curse of Riches to be broken,
Stick of Life to go up smoken.
Daughter of War repeats a decision,
Son of Lightning sacrifices a mission.
Death's son shall return with the past,
Gods or Giants to last.

The Heroes Final Stand(2)

You shall sail with the old ship of bone,
You shall find a friend who is not alone.
But beware to fight without fire,
And to fly home without a fighter.

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
last edited on Aug 23, 2013 at 01:16AM

द हीरोस ऑफ ओलिंपस 607 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 607

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kayleegurule said…
Okay guys I hope you like this chapter. It's seven pages long. Sorry for the horrible fight scene. Anyway, here it is.

PERCY 15

This has been a seriously long day.

First I’d woken up to find myself in the infirmary with Will standing next to me, while looking at a clip board.

“What’s going on?” I asked, as my eyes started to open.

My eyes widened when I noticed something. I couldn’t see out of my right eye. At all.

“Will!” I asked panicked. “I can’t see from my right eye.”

“What?” Will asked shocked. He pulled out a mini flashlight and shined it into my eyes. “Man, looks like Arachne scratched your right pupil. You’ll have temporary blindness.”

“What?” I screeched. My turn to be shocked. “For how long?”

“I have no idea,” Will admitted.

I sighed. “Will you call Annabeth in?”

Will nodded. “Sure.”

Will turned and left my healing room. As I waited, I noticed a mirror on the nightstand. I grabbed it and sucked in a breath. I had a scar on my face. And not like an itty bitty it’s not noticeable scar, the scar started right under my eye brow and ran all the way to the top of my cheek. I looked like Scar from The Lion King. I put the mirror back not wanting to look at it anymore.

Just as I set it down, the door squeaked open and Annabeth poked her head into the room.

“Hey,” she said. Her tone was emotionless, but her eyes said something different.

“Hey,” I said giving her a small smile.

I scooted over and patted the spot next to me. She hesitantly came forward as if she were scared to break me or something, but when she was close enough she collapsed onto the bed and began to cry into my chest.

“Hey, hey, hey, hey,” I repeated. “Stop that.”

“I can’t,” Annabeth sobbed. “This is my fault.”

“No, Annabeth, it’s not,” I insisted, trying to get her to stop. Annabeth didn’t realize this but seeing her cry always made my heart clench in pain. “I don’t blame you one bit.”

“But it’s true,” she continued, “if I hadn’t been so scared . . .”

“Annabeth, stop,” I said firmly, as if I was talking to a dog. “It’s not your fault. If I could go back, I’d do the same thing over again. Okay? I’m alive, that’s what matters.”

Annabeth tilted her head to look up at me, her eyes still filled with tears.

“I love you,” Annabeth said, hugging me.

I smiled happily. “I love you, too.”

I sighed.

At least I’d managed to stay alive another day.

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

I’d had several visits from people throughout the day. Right now I was thankful that Jason was taking over my Praetor duties until I was healed. I could finally relax. Or so I thought. That dream was short lived once Chris entered my room.

The way Chris looked can only be described in one word; Depressing.

His mischievous eyes no longer had their evil glint, his crooked smile was a sad frown, he was pale, and his face was red and puffy (indicating that he’d been crying). Who knew Clarisse would be missed this badly? I thought everyone would have thrown a party if anything.

“What’s up, Chris?” I said, already knowing what he’d ask.

“I want to find Clarisse.” Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner!

I hesitated, not knowing how to tell him no.

Chris must have noticed my hesitation because he said, “Please, Percy. Let me go. You of all people should understand, I mean, Chiron told you not to go save Annabeth but you did anyway.”

It was really annoying when people used my past against me.

“How did you even find out about that?” I asked confused. “You were no offence, insane at the time.”

“Clarisse told me.”

“How’d she find out?”

“The Stoll’s told her.”

Looks like I need a word with the Stoll’s.

“Please,” Chris begged. You know it’s serious if a Hermes kid starts to beg. “Don’t make me sneak out of camp.”

“How would you even find her?” Chris’ face broke into a smile. “I’m not saying you can go but if you did, how would you find her?” Chris’ smile didn’t break one bit.

“Come on, Perce, I’m the son of Hermes, got of travels. You know I can affect anything that goes with travel or roads. It’s easy for children of Hermes to find things. We know which routes to take. Please, please, please, please!” Chris said, pouting his bottom lip.

I groaned. “Not the puppy-dog pout.”
I mentally cursed. The puppy-dog pout was one of my weaknesses.

“Yes the puppy-dog pout,” Chris mumbled, sticking his lip out even farther while giving me sad eyes.

I groaned again. “Fine, are you happy? You can go.”

“Yes!” Chris stood up, fist-pumping.

Note to self: Have Leo put locks on the hospital room doors, I thought as I watched Chris do something between a happy dance and the potty dance.

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

After my talk with Hazel, I’d managed to fall asleep for a good few hours. Unfortunately, though, my rest was, once again, short lived.

“No way am I using that thing,” I growled, at Grover who was holding a red and black seeing-eye stick in his hand. “There. Is. No. Way. In. Tartarus.”

“Percy, you have to do something,” Grover said, “you can’t just hide out in here until your sight comes back. What about the war? You’re going to have to learn to fight with one eye sight. Did I mention, that it’s almost impossible!?”

“Ethan did it,” I pointed out, remembering the one eyed child of Nemesis.

“Not the point. You still have to learn and to do that you have to start with at least walking. You have to walk before you can run,” Grover explained.

I hate it when he goes all psychological on me.

“I hate it when you go all psychological on me,” I told him.

“A lot of people do,” Grover said.

I rolled my eyes at my best friend’s antics.

“Anyway,” Grover started, shaking his head to focus, “we’ll worry about the eye stick later, first let me help you to the Senate building. There’s a meeting and Reyna and Jason want you there.”

“Even when I’m half blind I can’t get a break,” I said in a joking tone, before sighing.

“Nope,” Grover agreed, “but let’s go. I don’t want to be late. Reyna scares me more than Annabeth.”

I chuckled.

“Don’t tell Annabeth that,” I warned.

“Don’t worry,” Grover said, “I won’t.”

The hospital was next door to the Senate Building so it only took about two minute walking. As we got closer I noticed the door was cracked open, I shrugged about to walk in when I froze.

“-he can’t do it,” I heard Jason’s voice say.

“What are you talking about?” I heard Annabeth demand angrily.

“Annabeth, Percy’s my friend, but how can he fight in the war if he can’t see?” Jason said.

I tensed.

My friends were talking about me behind my back. And they don’t even think I can fight anymore. Anger started to fill up through me. Grover glanced at me nervously. Since we still have the empathy link, he can probably sense how angry I was getting.

“Guys, stop!” Piper tried to intervene. “This is ridicules!”

“Um, I agree,” I heard Leo speak up.

“Stop this, right now,” Reyna ordered in a hard voice.

I slipped through the open door and leaned against the closest wall without anyone noticing me.

How I managed to do that gracefully while blind, I have no idea.

“Oh, no, please, don’t stop on my account,” I spoke up.

All of the demigods in the building jumped, obviously not expecting me to be there. Some of them looked guilty, some nervous, some shocked, and others extremely angry. For example: Annabeth. She was looking at Jason like she wanted to chop off his head with her knife and feed it to an owl.

“You know it’s rude to gossip, right?” I raised an eyebrow at the son of Jupiter.

Grover was now chewing on a soda can nervously.

“It’s not gossip,” Jason sighed defectively, “it’s the truth.”

I shook my head in disbelief.

“I can’t believe what I’m hearing.” Jason was really starting to make my skin boil.

“It’s the truth. Demigods can’t fight with only one eye. We need all of our senses to stay alive and sometime’s that’s not even enough. You can’t fight half blind, Percy.” Jason sounded positive that he was right, well, he should know by now that I don’t give up without a fight.

“Really, Nico,” Nico looked up expectantly. He looked at Jason angrily, also on my side, “would you take Jason to Elysium and visit an old friend of ours.”

Nico smiled devilishly. “My pleasure.”

“Stop,” Piper charmspoke. Everyone in the room froze. “Nico, Jason, you’re not going anywhere, Percy just tell us what you mean.”

I sighed. “Fine, we have an old friend named Ethan Nakamura, son of Nemesis. He made a deal with his mother. She tells him how the minor gods get respect and he gives something to her. Well, the thing his mother wanted was . . . what was it?” I said, in fake forgetfulness. “Oh, yeah, that was it. It was eye. He always wore his eye patch and was able to fight perfectly well with only half of his sight.”

The demigods on Jason’s side looked a bit embarrassed. Jason looked nervous.

“He had years of practice. You haven’t,” Jason decided. “If you can win a fight against Frank, then I’ll let the matter drop.”

Frank and I both looked surprised.

I hesitated. Sure Frank is more of an archer but that doesn’t mean he isn’t handy with his sword. If I had my full vision, I could easily take him, but now . . .

“Fine,” I said.

“Percy, you don’t have to do this,” Annabeth said, looking concerned for me.
I shook my head sending her a silent message with our eyes. Yes, I do. I have to know.

Annabeth nodded but still looked uneasy.

I pulled out Riptide and took a couple of steps forward. Frank pulled out the sword that Ares or Mars gave him on the quest and met me the rest of the war. I knew immediately this wasn’t going to be easy.

Frank made the first mood. Since Frank was right handed I got a pretty good view of the moves he was making. But I lost my rhythm of the fighting when Frank surprised me and managed to cut my right arm. My left hand flew to the new gash on my arm and I could feel the blood running. Frank looked at me with major apologetic eyes.

“I think that’s enough,” Annabeth said.

“No,” I said.

“Percy-”

Before I could listen to any of her rational suggestions, I began fighting Frank again. I tried my best to give it everything I got but that was actually pretty hard considering that I can hardly see my opponent (despite how big Frank was). We continued to fight for a few minutes. I was shocked when Frank managed to make me drop my sword out of my hand.

From the corner of my working eye, I could see my friends’ faces. Some held shock, some awe, and some . . . pity. I took a deep breath and stalked straight out of the Senate Building. The second I was out of the doors, I ran. I could hear Annabeth, Nico, Thalia, and some of my other friends calling after me but I didn’t stop.

When I finally did I collapsed upon the bank of the Tiber River. I put my head in my hands ashamed of myself. I couldn’t fight. How will I continue to survive without being able to fight? I have no idea how Ethan was able to do it. If someone tried attacking me from my right side at this moment, I probably wouldn’t be able to stop them.

I sighed. Could my life get anymore horrible?

I jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I stood up and stared wide eyed at my father, Poseidon standing in front of me.

“Percy, come with me.”
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rainbow_girl said…
surprise
OMG!!!!
i feel so bad for percy!!
JASON!! HOW COULD U BE SOO RUDE!!!!!
where r u?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lt_Pupster said…
SHE DIED JUST AS UNIVERSAL DID.
Guys, I posted two days ago. Chill, I'm just a bit busy with school. I'll post when I post. Just be patient.
okay. sorry.
where did everyone go?
ANNABETH 16

I sent Jason one last glare before running out of the Senate Building to look for Percy. Thalia, Nico, Hazel, Frank, and many of our other friends started looking too.

How could Jason say that? I mean yeah, it’s going to be harder for Percy to fight but not impossible. Ethan did it. Normal blind people have ways of figuring out how to do things. It’s even easier for Percy because he’s only half blind.

I checked Poseidon’s ugly Temple. I might want to talk to Reyna about fixing that. I checked the sword arena. No Percy. When I finally figured it out, I could have slapped myself it was so obvious. I took off at full speed towards the Tiber River.

When I arrived I was a little surprised by what I saw.

“Poseidon?” I asked, walking closer. “Percy, what’s going on?”

“Hello Annabeth.” Poseidon said it politely, but I could hear some distaste in his tone. Our parents really need to get over the fact that we’re dating.

“Hey,” Percy said, grabbing hold of my hand, “I’m trying to figure that as well. Why do I have to go with you?”

“Wait, what?” I demanded. “You’re going where?”

Poseidon let out an exasperated sigh. “Have either of you hear of echolocation?”

“Yes, it’s also called biosonar. Echolocation is actually how whales, dolphins, bats, and many other animals are able to survive and find food. The military has advanced their underwater submarines by copying the way whales use the echolocation. Humans can-” Annabeth paused thinking for a second. “Is that what you want to show him? You want to show him how to use echolocation to survive and fight?” Annabeth said.

“Yes, that’s exactly what I was thinking,” Poseidon said.

“Wait, wait, wait, you want to teach me how to use whale senses?” Percy asked in disbelief.

“Percy, humans use echolocation to get around as well,” Annabeth scolded. “A lot of blind people use it. They can sense the things around them by using clicking their mouths or the noise of someone else. The clicks basically tell them how close the person or object is because it radiates off of it.”

“So by learning this, you both think I’ll be able to fight again?” Percy said, double checking.

“Well son you won’t be able to fight exactly like before but it will give you a better chance of survival,” Poseidon said.

Percy’s eyebrows furrowed in the way they always do when he’s thinking hard. He must be really considering this. If he does it, there’s a chance he can fight again and go to war. If he doesn’t do it, then he’ll stay half blind for who knows how long and he won’t go to war despite the fact that we really need him. Not just as a fighter either, but as a leader.

“I’ll do it.” Percy’s face read determination. “I’m going to do this.”

“Very well,” Poseidon said, walking towards the Tiber River. “Come along, some nymphs are helping us get back to the ocean.”

Percy came forward and wrapped his arms around me real quick. He kissed me on the head before heading towards the water. When the water was about up to his waist he looked back once more and smiled at me before diving head first into the river. I walked closer to the river and looked at the crystal clear water and saw no god of the ocean or demigods of the ocean.

I started to head back to the training area of Camp Jupiter. I really miss Camp Half-Blood but hopefully we’ll be back there soon enough. As soon as we go and win the war then our lives will go back to normal. Though, what normal is, I have no idea.

YAYAY!!!
that was amazing!!
GO PERCY!!!
POST!!!
PIPER 17

After a couple of hours everyone has stopped hating Jason. We all understand that he doesn’t want to lose another friend, I mean none of us do, it’s just he could have been more sensitive about it. But, Romans weren’t exactly known for their sensitivity now that I think about it.

Anyway, I couldn’t stop all the questions that race through my head as I walked around camp. How do we stop Gaea? Will Percy be able to fight? Will the Argo II be up and running soon? Who will survive in the war? This and so many more questions raced through my head. I finally broke through my head ache of questions when I saw the forge ahead of me.

I shrugged my shoulders as I decided to enter. When I walked in I noticed that hardly anyone was in here. There were pieces of metal left everywhere. The fire to melt metals was lit. Finished products were held in big cubby holes that were built into the walls. There were loan pieces of black coal on the ground along with some ash. But what shocked me most was Leo. I had to slam my hand over my mouth to keep from bursting out laughing.

Leo was standing at the far end of the forge with his back towards me. There was a radio on beside him as he worked on something. The song playing was Carly Rae Jepsen’s hit song Call Me Maybe. Not only that but Leo was singing and dancing to it as he worked.

I threw a wish in the well
Don't ask me, I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell
And now you're in my way

I could feel my hands shaking from the laughter I was holding in.

I trade my soul for a wish
Pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn't looking for this
But now you're in my way
Your stare was holding
Ripped jeans, skin was showing
Hot night, wind was blowing
Where you think you're going baby?

Okay, I have to give Leo props on his dancing. It’s really not that bad, but his voice really needs some serious work.

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy
But here's my number, so call me maybe
It's hard to look right, at you baby

I pulled out the IPod that Leo gave all of us and I turned mine on record, I was going to remember this entertainment. Can you say blackmail, anyone?

And all the other boys, try to chase me

You took your time with the call
I took no time with the fall
You gave me nothing at all, but still you're in my way
I beg and borrow and steal
At first sight and it's real
I didn't know I would feel it, but it's in my way
Your stare was holding
Ripped jeans, skin was showing
Hot night, wind was blowing
Where you think you're going, baby?

And all the other boys, try to chase

I froze when Leo suddenly turned around to do some weird hip hop turn but his eyes were closed so he didn’t see me. Thank gods, I didn’t want the show to be over yet.

Before you came into my life I missed you so bad
I missed you so bad... I missed you so, so bad
And you should know that... I missed you so, so bad

And all the other boys, try to chase me,

I missed you so bad... I missed you so, so bad
And you should know that
So call me maybe

Just as the song ends, I barely have enough time to put my IPod back into my pocket before Leo turned around and stares at me, frozen, with wide eyes.

“Um, h-how much of t-that did you h-” He coughed awkwardly, “hear?” Leo stammered nervously.

“Oh, not much,” Leo visibly relaxed, “just enough for me to send it to everyone at camp,” I said innocently.

Leo’s eyes widened in panic.

“W-what do you mean by ‘send’?” he asked.

“Oh, did I forget to mention that I took a video,” I said, playing dumb.

“Okay, Beauty Queen, you’ve had your fun now give me your IPod and we’ll never talk about his again,” Leo said seriously.

“Ha-Ha,” I chuckled, “nice try.”

Before Leo could say anything else, I dashed out of the Forge as fast as I could. I could hear Leo running behind trying to catch me.

“Piper! Come on!” Leo yelled as he chased me through the Field of Mars.

Training demigods looks at us weirdly as Leo chased me while I laughed. We continued to run through the camp with Leo only a few steps behind me. When we ran to the Praetoria Jason and Reyna were working on something and looked at us weirdly as we ran inside.

“Jason, help! Leo’s trying to kill me!” I charmspoke.

“Okay, stop. Stop!” Jason stepped in-between me and Leo, holding us both at arm’s length. “What is going on? Leo, why are you trying to kill Piper?”

“Because she took a video of e while I was . . . working in the Forge,” Leo hesitated.

I giggled at the thought of him singing and dancing again.

“Want a look, Jason?” I asked pulling out my IPod.

“Piper, don’t you dare,” Leo shrieked.

“Give me one good reason to delete this video,” I told him, grinning.

Leo automatically groaned before mumbling something I couldn’t make out.

“What was that?” I asked, leaning closer.

Leo mumbled something again, a bit louder but still inaudible.

“Sorry?” I asked, straining to hear what he’s saying.

“I’LL BE YOUR SLAVE!” Leo yelled so loud, I might be deaf.

“Ow!” I glared at him.

“Jason, what do you think?” I asked him. “Delete blackmail footage or have Leo as my slave?”

“For how long?” Jason asked Leo.

Leo groaned again before answering.

“A month,” Leo said.

“Two.”

“A month and a half,” Leo said with clenched teeth.

“Take it,” Jason said.

“Okay fine,” I pulled out my IPod. “You start . . . now!”

I went to my videos and deleted the one of Leo.

Leo breathed a sigh of relief but groaned when he realized what was happening. He had to do everything I said for a month and a half. This’ll be good!
laugh
LOL!!! that was HALARIOUS!!!
please post soon!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना universalpowa said…
Lawl blackmail
Sorry for the lack of posts fannies but I'm currently experiencing writer's block for the forum so I'll try to work on it but it may take a bit especially since report cards are coming out next week and im trying to focus on getting my grades up.
sad
pooey.
Sorry its been such a long wait but the newest chapter is done and itll be up as soon as I get home.
PERCY 18

Two Months Later. . . .

This has probably been two of the hardest months of my life.

We never thought it would take that long for me to learn echolocation but turns out it did. I Iris-Message Annabeth and Jason every night and they tell me the progress of the camp while I inform them what’s going on with me and under the sea. Let’s just say all the crabs, fish, and mermaids weren’t dancing and singing. Nope, they were preparing for war.

Tyson was constantly helping build weapons in the forges and when he wasn’t doing that he was preparing the other Cyclopes’. Delphin was working on getting all of the sea soldiers ready to fight. Trident and I actually agreed to have a truce because we were only stressing dad out more with our arguments. He’s actually been helping me with the echolocation. Dad, well, he’s just trying to rally as much ocean help as he can get.

It seemed like the closer we got to the winter solstice, the stronger Gaea gets. Now, you’d think because she’s Titan of the Earth she wouldn’t be a threat to water, right? Wrong. She apparently has a lot of other water gods, giants, and titans who are helping her. Dad tried to send a mediator to them but all we got back was the merman’s sword. Gaea sends an attack to us every night now. It’s actually been excellent practice for me but still more stress.

I was currently walking through dad’s palace towards the training arena when I heard, “Brother!” I pair of big, strong arms wrapped around my waist and squeezed all the air out of me.

“Tyson,” I squeaked.

Tyson must have realized I sounded off because he immediately dropped me. I landed on the marble ground with a thud! I rolled onto my back to look up at my brother. Tyson was flashing me a toothy grin as a slight blush erupted onto his cheeks.

“Sorry, brother,” Tyson said embarrassed.

“Its okay, Ty,” I said. Pain erupted into my back as I slowly stood up. It was nothing too horrible. I’d just have to get some ambrosia for the pain later. “So, what’s up?”

“Daddy wants to see you,” Tyson told me.

“Okay, where?” I shrugged. It was no big deal, dad’s been having a lot of meeting with me and Tyson and Trident lately.

“The meeting hall,” Tyson said.

I nodded. “Come on then, let’s go.”

I followed Tyson to the many hallways and courtyards that occupied the underwater castle. Annabeth had actually helped redesign the place for my dad so let’s just say they have a much better relationship then I have with Athena. And I’m quite okay with that. As long as I’m not getting turned into fried shrimp, I’m cool.

I continued to walk with Tyson through the palace foyer until we came to some big, wooden water-proof double doors. The doors automatically opened up to the both of us. We walked into a long, rectangular room. There was a big round table in the middle and there were floor-to-ceiling bookshelves full of water-proof books on the shelves.

Around the table was dad, Trident, Delphin, Actopus (dad's lead octopus who's also chief of security), and Manny (the lead merman). There were two empty chairs for Tyson and me.

"Well, now that everyone's here," Poseidon said, "we can begin this meeting."

We all nodded.

"So Percy do you have any word on Camp Jupiter?" Dad asked.

"Um . . . yeah. The rest of the seven and Reyna, and Nico, and Thalia are all working together to get everything finished. The Argo II is complete now the Hephaestus and Vulcan campers are working on some projects and weapons for war. The Mars and Ares kids are intensely training everyone. Nico is helping Hazel control her powers and Thalia is doing the same for Jason. The Athena and Minerva kids are looking up ancient monsters and ways of fighting. And the seven are training everyone really hard," I explained to him.

Poseidon nodded before turning to Delphin. "What about the army?"

"The training of the new soldier is going splendidly," he said. "They are very fast learners."

"Very good," Poseidon praised. "Actopus, how is the security?"

"Good, all of the other securities are working hard to protect the royal family and the palace," the octopus said.

"No," Poseidon said firmly.

If Actopus had eyebrows I'm pretty sure they'd be scrunched in confusion. “What do you mean by ‘No’, your majesty?”

“My family does not need protection, it is my people that do,” Poseidon said.

“But your highness, if we do not protect you then there will be no one to rule when the war is over,” Delphin stepped in.

“If you protect us there will be no one to rule of,” I pointed out.

Poseidon nodded at me, pleased that I understood what he meant.

“I agree,” Trident spoke up. “Our people are more important.”

Actopus must have realized that he was outnumbered in this matter because he said, “Okay, we will put up defenses around the city.”

“Better,” Poseidon acknowledged.

“Delphin, Actopus, you may go,” Poseidon dismissed.

The dolphin and the octopus left to go follow the new orders. When the doors were all the way shut Poseidon turned to me and said, “We think it’s time for you to go back up. You have learned everything you can.”

I nodded. “Okay.”

“You will have one more practice to be sure,” Poseidon said.

I nodded, standing up.

We all left the Meeting Hall and made our way to dad’s training room. The training room just a huge indoor arena with weapons everywhere and mermen there waiting if you wanted to practice with someone.

When we got into the arena no one was in there except for the practicees. Dad told them what we were doing as I walked (swam?) to the middle of the room. I pulled out Riptide and took a deep breath. My echolocation has certainly improved but there are times where I still mess up and can get hurt.

I cleared my mind and closed my eyes. I listened carefully and became aware that the mermen were drawing their swords. I listened to the clicks their tails made as they swam their way towards me.

When I knew they were close enough, I flashed my sword to the merman on my right. I heard the familiar clank of our swords meetingand I knew I’d met my target. I turned to my blind side and began to fight as best of my ability. I could hear the light shift in the air as the sword came down towards my head. I blocked the slash with my sword.

From the vision in my good eyes, I got a vague view of where my opponent’s sword was. Our swords met and I turned my blade slightly, the merman’s sword soared out of his hand. I turned around and caught the other merman’s sword before he managed to behead me.

You really wouldn’t think that fighting mermen and mermaids were bad but when they have shark teeth, green skin, long nails, and seaweed for hair, you tend to rethink that logic. Our swords continued to clank and clash against each other. The merman tried to slash his sword through my head but I ducked in time.

I heard the clicking of his nails against his sword and realized he was trying to sneak up on me by my blind side. I turned quickly and managed to back away in time. The merman and I just stared at each other. Orange against green. Eye to eye. When he narrowed his eyes into slits frustrated, I knew it was time.

I felt the shift in the water. I knew what he was doing. The merman brought down the sword on my left side. I let it come probably until it was at least a foot away from my hair. I brought my Riptide up roughly and clashed my sword against his hard. I closed my eyes and controlled the water around me.

When I was positive it was time. I used the strength of the water to go up against the metal of his sword. I opened my eyes and, I’ll admit, was slightly surprised by what I accomplished. The merman’s sword was bent into a perfect “L”.

His shark teeth broke into a smile.

“Congratulations,” he shook my hand.

“Thank you,” I said back, clinking Riptide back into a pen.

I turned and made my way back to Poseidon and Trident.

“Well . . . ?” I questioned.

Trident nodded his head at me before turning to dad.

“Well done, son,” Poseidon said.

“Thanks,” I said. “It’s time to go home.”
I slightly shocked by the look of the camp. It wasn’t bad or anything. I’d just never seen it covered in snow. Camp Jupiter looked like a large Winter Wonderland. The Tiber River was frozen ice, a white soft blanket of snow covered the rolling hills and cobble stone roads of New Rome, the houses and bunkers all had long icicles dripping down from the roofs, and despite the slight sun it was the still cold enough for hot chocolate but from the looks of the training no one would be having snow ball fights anytime soon.

The Stoll’s must be going insane by now.

I started walking down the hill towards the camp but was interrupted by a deafening roar. I turned around to see a gigantic polar bear standing behind me.

“Hey, Frank,” I said calmly.

The polar bear immediately turned into my chubby Canadian friend.

“Aw,” Frank whined, which only made him look more like a baby. “How’d you know it was me?”

I raised an eyebrow. “Frank, we’re in California, the only place in America that has polar bears is Alaska. Of course, I knew it was you. Besides, real polar bears are smaller in size.”

“Oh, ha-ha,” Frank feigned laughed. “I guess everyone can just go and make fun of my weight now, huh?”

“Frank, you help us with the material,” I told him.

“Still . . .” Frank crossed his arms stubbornly.

I rolled my eyes before saying, “I’m sorry, Frank. I am so very sorry that I joked about your weight.”
“Thank you,” Frank smiled.

I chuckled. “Come on, help me find everyone.”

“No problem,” he shrugged, as we began walking. “So you can fight now?”

“Yep,” I said.

“Percy, watch out there’s a-”

“Rock,” I said, stepping over the snow covered rock. “I know.”

“Wow, that’s impressive,” Frank said impressed.

“No, I could see the rock from my good eye,” I admitted.

Frank smiled sheepishly, as a slight blush erupted on his cheeks. “Oh.”

“It’s okay, man,” I chuckled. “You can see me fight later.”

“Good, ‘cause my money is on you,” Frank said.

“It better be,” I grinned.

Frank and I just laughed at our antics.

I’d definitely missed my friends after being under water for so long.

When we got to the boundary line of New Rome, Terminus greeting me enthusiastically. It definitely was good to be back. Frank and I carefully (trying not to slip in the snow) made our way to the Senate Building.

When we walked in I wasn’t surprised one bit to see most of my friends there. Jason, Reyna, Annabeth, Hazel, Leo, Piper, Nico, Thalia, and Chiron all looked up to see us. Smiles immediately broke out onto their faces.

“Percy!”

Right away I was engulfed in hug after hug. Except for Annabeth who gave me a kiss instead of a hug.

As I greeted Nico, I heard the distinct clicking of shoes against the marble behind me.

“Don’t even think about it Leo!” I told him.

I turned around to see a shocked Leo holding a fake spider behind me. Now I understand. He wanted to put the spider on my shoulder and scare Annabeth.

“How the Hades---”

“Hey! Use your own parent!”

“---did you know I was going to do that?” Leo asked not giving a second thought to Nico’s interruption.

“One: I know you, Leo. Two: Because my eye sight is limited my hearing became stronger. Three: I easily heard the clicks in your movement,” I told him.

Leo looked confused. “What clicks?”

“Hence, echolocation dude,” I said.

The son of Hephaestus just crossed his arms defeated.

“So you can fight now?” Piper said, turning away from her friend.

I nodded.

“Whatever,” Thalia shrugged. “It’s no big deal, because you still won’t be able to take me on.”

“Wanna bet, Pinecone Face?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Name a time and place, Kelp Head,” Thalia dared.

“Unfortunately, as much as we’d like to see another Percy VS Thalia throw down,” Chiron said. “You cannot.”

I turned to him.

“What are you saying, Chiron?” I asked him.

“Percy, you are not fighting in this war.”

What?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना universalpowa said…
wat

wat

WAT

NO
WAT
CHIRON WAT U BEEN DOIN
U BE
BLASPHEMY
WAT

I SHALL MAKE IT RAIN POPCORN

WAT
I would really appreciate it if we could get a new page before I post again. The next chapter is done and ready to go up. We already have eighteen (or nineteen now) comments. We only need a couple of more. I'd reallt appreciate it.

~KEG
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना WatchYourBack said…
post awsome story
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
Oh My Gods..... Huge turn of events!!!! Awesome story!!! Percy not fighting? What?
surprise
right there with ya blackjack-arion
OMG!! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO PERCY?!?!?
sorry i didnt post earlier. i didnt have time to comment, but PLEASE POST ASAP!!!!
I'll post . . .
Now!
FRANK 19

We were all frozen in shock.

How could Chiron say that? We needed Percy. He had to fight with us.

“What are you getting at Chiron?” Leo asked.

“Yeah, Percy’s one of the seven,” Piper added. “He has to fight.”

“I am sorry, but Percy you are not allowed to fight,” Chiron stated.

“Says who?” Percy crossed his arms and took in Chiron seriously. “Chiron, you are my trainer not my father. You give me advice not order me around. You can’t tell me what to do.”

“Technically, he can,” Nico but in, but Percy and Chiron both ignored them as they just stared at each other.

“I have an idea,” Annabeth stepped in.

“When doesn’t she?” Leo commented.

Annabeth glared at him before continuing.

“Why don’t we hold a type of contest? If Percy wins then he can fight if not then he stays . . .” Annabeth trailed off.

“I have a better idea,” Percy said lost in thought. “I’ll be right back.”

Before anyone could stop him, Percy calmly walked out of Senate Building. The second the door closed behind him, Annabeth exploded.

“Chiron, what the Hades?!” Annabeth yelled.

“Use your own father!” Nico grumbled.

Annabeth ignored him and continued. “Percy is the best fighters we have. He’s your best student. He’s been training non-stop for the past two months just so he could fight again. Why are you doing this?”

Chiron just calmly stared down at Annabeth. “I have my reasons, child.”

“Well, maybe you should explain them, because none of us understand where you’re getting at,” Annabeth suggested.

The teacher and student were interrupted by a loud bang!

We all turned to see Percy walking back in with Travis and Connor Stoll, sons of Mercury trailing behind him.

“What’s going on?” Thalia asked curious. She pointed an accusing finger at the twins. “What are they doing here?”

“We are here to help,” Travis announced.

“Help? Since when have you ever ‘helped’ before?” Thalia said sternly.

“They are here to help Thalia,” Percy broke in before a fight could break out. “We’ve been working on something for a couple of months now.”

“What do you mean by ‘working on something’?” Hazel wondered.

Percy turned back to Travis and Connor and a silent agreement seemed to pass through them.

Connor stepped forward to continue. “We mean, we have a compromise to Chiron’s rule. We do a contest like Annabeth said, but not just any contest.”

“Is anyone else here confused?” Nico asked.

Every demigod in the room, and Chiron, raised their hand.

“We will be holding The Demigod Olympics!” Travis announced. “The Demigod Olympics is a series of events where demigods compete against each other for five days so we can find out who is the best of the best. Percy, Annabeth, Hazel, Piper, Leo, Jason, Frank, Thalia, and Nico will all compete against each other and if Percy makes it into the final four then he’s allowed to go to war.”

“If not, he stays behind,” Connor concluded.

Everyone seemed in deep thought contemplating this idea. It definitely was a good one. Have the nine of us compete against each other in a series of events to see who the best is. It would get us pumped and everyone who’s watching pumped up for sure. Besides if it could get Percy to go to war, then bonus.

“I’ll do it,” I agreed.

“Thanks, dude,” Percy said.

I shrugged, “If it gets your butt to war then it’s a small price.”

Eventually everyone nodded in agreement to the idea, except one.

“Chiron?” Percy asked hopeful.

The centaur looked torn but eventually he agreed.

“Wait, who’s going to be the judges?” Piper asked. “We also need announcers, volunteers to set up the events-”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa,” Connor chuckled. “Hang in there, Barbie?”

“Yeah, chill for a sec,” Travis agreed.

“We will handle everything?” Connor said.

I’m already starting to have second thoughts about this idea.
A week later the twins had everything ready.

The Demigod Olympics were going to last five days. The Olympics are kind of a mixture between our modern Olympics today and the ancient Greek one, millennia ago. The games will go on for five days straight. The first four days will each have two events and on the last day is the tie breaker for the final four.

The events are a mixture of what we usually learn and of what was played in the ancient days. We will be doing sword fighting, javelin throwing, horse races, chariot races, wrestling, archery, wall climbing, and an obstacle course.

All of the demigods have really been excited for this. The idea has really brought up everyone’s spirits. At least for a little while their mind can be taken off of the war. It was really easy to find volunteers. Even the retires demigods who live in New Rome were going to come and watch the games.

Today the games started. The judges for the games were Cody, Victoria, and Erin. They are currently retired demigods who live and go to college in New Rome but they were Praetors at one point. They will give each person a 1-10 point score after each event.

Now it was the first day. Let the games begin. . . .

All nine of us were ready and were sitting in one of the extra rooms underneath the Colosseum waiting for our introductions while Connor and Travis did the announcements. We were watching the games on the flat screen in the room. Leo had been able to get Nyssa to video tape the games so any demigods who couldn’t come to the Colosseum could still watch at home.

“Welcome to the very first Demigod Olympics!” The sons of Hermes said in unison.

“Now these games will be going for five days, every day,” Connor began to explain. “These demigods will be put through eight events, whether they excel in them or die in them is up to them.”

“Thank you for that . . . interesting introduction, brother,” Travis managed.

“No problem, Traveykins,” Connor smirked.

Travis’ expression was torn between shock and anger.

“That’s right, I heard you and your girlfriend the other night,” Connor grinned evilly. “A little reminder for the future, brother, if you’re going to bring a girl back to your cabin after a date. Make sure no one is inside first.”

“How about we go to the judges to explain the rules, while I kill my dear brother over here,” Travis suggested, glaring at his grinning twin.

As the camera turned to the judges who explained the rules, you could hear the girlish screams of fright that came from Connor.

I exchanged glances with the rest of my friends.

These were going to be some interesting games. . . .
Take your time to post
Love it
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
big smile
Wow!! Amazing post!! Cant wait for next chapter!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना megon4ever said…
heart
Oh My gods..
Just.....wow.
Thatwasliterallythebestfanficthatihavever­rea­d!A­ndi­jus­tke­ptr­ead­ing­itf­rom­the­sta­rtt­oth­een­d!A­ndy­ou'­rej­ust­tot­all­yth­ebe­stw­rit­ere­ver­!Ic­ann­otb­eli­eve­you­man­age­dto­thi­nko­fal­lof­thi­s!A­ndi­'mj­ust­lik­efa­nfg­irl­ing­rig­htn­owc­uzi­can­fin­all­yle­ave­aco­mme­nt!­You­rea­lly­rea­lly­rea­lly­rea­lly­rea­lly­rea­lly­nee­dto­pos­tri­ght­now­!&l­t;3­;3&­lt;­3Li­ke.­..N­OW! Ughhh.. I'll start crying if you don't...

Translation:That was literally the best fanfic that I have ever read! And I just kept reading from the start to the end! And you're just totally the best writer ever! I cannot believe you managed to think of all this! I'm just fangirling now cuz I can finally leave a comment! You really really really really really really need to post right now! <3 <3 <3

Please post!!!
Thank you Megon. If you like this story you should check out some of my others. The links are up above. By the way for all of my fans The Stolen Trident is of hold. So check it out.
JASON 20

After five days of fighting, competing, and alluring arguments and commentary from Connor and Travis Stoll, it was finally day four of the Olympics. Tomorrow the final four contestants will compete against each other in the sword fighting event to see who the final winner is.

On day one, the events were Javelin Throwing and Wrestling. Some of us were good. Some of us were bad. And one of us was (shudder) frightening. In javelin throwing, most of us got a decent score. Although, Thalia practically threatened the judges with her spear because Frank got a better score then her. It wasn’t pretty. But what really wasn’t beautiful was Percy. He was so bad he almost gave Erin a piercing on her forehead. And they were ten feet above us! Luckily he did better in wrestling and got himself a six. Frank again got the best score but this time he was so cheating. He won because he sat on me and I couldn’t get out from under him. Maybe I should start benching him.

Day two was slightly better. That day we did Chariot Races and Horse Races. We got to build our own chariots and use our own horses. Percy and Hazel tied on both of those events with Annabeth in a close second. For the chariot races, Percy and Hazel’s horses beat Annabeth’s by a foot. For the horse races we rode pegasi so we races against each other in the sky. Hazel won because Arion was impeccably fast and Percy won because Blackjack will do anything for him. The only person who didn’t do well on either of those events was Nico. He said horses hate him with a fiery passion. None of us doubted him.

Day three was Archery and Wall Climbing. The climbing wall that was built looked slightly like the one at Camp Half-Blood except it was bigger and harder. The builders used actual rock, dirt, and mud on the wall so it was harder to find good grips and then lava and rocks still poured down on you if you weren’t careful. The climbing wall was pretty easy for Leo and Percy because they were both resistant from heat. As for archery they lost most of their points. They-well, I guess a good way to describe their shooting is Artemis and Apollo would cry if they saw them shoot. As for Thalia she, again, almost attacked the judges for getting a point behind Frank. But I guess she knows not to go up against Frank when it comes to distance weapons.

On day four, we had the Obstacle Course that would decide who made it to the finals the next day. For the obstacle course, we had to scale the climbing wall, cross a river, climb a tree, shoot a bird, kill a hellhound, ride a pegasi, and fix an injury all before the clock runs out. Only Annabeth and I beat the timer. Trust me when I say, I never want to do that again.

But now it’s time to find out the winners.

“Now tomorrow these four winners will fight against each other by sword fighting!” Connor announced.

Everyone started cheering and clapping loudly in response to Connor’s news.

“The final contestants are . . .” Travis paused for dramatic affect before continuing, “Annabeth Chase, Nico di Angelo, Jason Grace, and Perseus Jackson!”

Yes, I thought happily. Percy was going to war with us and I made it to the finals.

The next day I was strolling through the Garden of the Temples and I froze when I noticed something from the corner of my eye. I quickly turned and hid behind the Mars temple. I bent over enough so I could see.

By the temple of Pluto, was Nico and Gabriella. They were sitting on the roof of the temple, talking and laughing. It was actually a bit of a shock to see Nico smiling. I’d never seen him do it before. All the time I’d known him, his face had been glued into a permanent scowl.

It was weird. They had seemed to be getting closer lately. A daughter of Nemesis and a son of Hades . . . friends?

Gabriella had been claimed a couple of weeks ago. Now that I think about it her story did make sense. Her dad was in the Navy so since she had no other relative the government made an exception and let her go on the boat with them. One day the ship was wrecked and everyone died. Gabriella managed to swim away from the wreckage and the seagulls led her to land. She’d been working for Circe ever since. But what was really interesting about Gabriella was her power.

In Greek myths, Zeus was trying to mate with Nemesis but she didn’t want him. To avoid him, she turned herself into a goose and Zeus turned himself into a swan. Awhile later Nemesis laid an egg and a shepherd found it. Inside the egg was Helen of Troy. Anyway Gabriella can talk to birds because of what her mother did. She also has her own weapons. Avenger and Revenger. They’re bronze coins, one side had a picture of an apple branch and the other had something written in Greek so I couldn’t understand it. If you flip the coins, one turns into a bronze sword and the other turns into a shield. The shield had a picture of an apple branch and then underneath was the same confusing words that were on the back of the coins.

I just watched them mesmerized for a few more seconds before quietly making my way back out the Garden of Temples. I continued to the Colosseum. When I arrived in our preparation room, Annabeth and Percy were already there.

“Hey guys,” I greeted.

They just nodded in greeting before continuing to get ready.

“So Jason you ready to get your butt kicked?” Percy joked, sitting on the floor.

I laughed. “No, but I bet you are.”

“We’ll see,” he smirked.

I just rolled my eyes and pulled my gladius out to clean it.

“Have either of you seen Nico?” Annabeth asked. “He needs to get ready.”

I smiled. “Oh, trust me, we shouldn’t bother him.”

“Why?” Percy asked confused. “Where is he?”

Just when I was about to tell them what I saw, Nico himself walked in.

“Hey guys,” he said, his dark eyes seemed lighter than usual.

We all greeted him.

“So, man, where were you?” Percy asked Nico.

“Oh, um, I-I was just with a friend,” he stammered.

“Really?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Yep,” he said, looking at me weirdly.

I snickered but didn’t say anything.

It was fun to tease him since he was the youngest, other than Hazel, Bianca, and Gabriella. Nico gave me a confused look before leaving to polish his sword. Twenty minutes later we were called to the arena. We walked into the middle of the Colosseum and I immediately heard the twins' commentary.

“Hello, hello, everybody!” Travis started. “Now it’s time to find out who is the NUMBER ONE DEMIGOD!” Travis yelled the last part.

“We are going to have the demigods fight against each other in a battle of swords,” Connor said. “First up is Annabeth Chase VS Percy Jackson!”

You could practically hear the couple’s smirks. They loved fighting each other. It was also fun to watch. The Demigods loved watching them fight. They went back and forth so often you never knew who would win.

Nico and I left to the far side of the Colosseum and sat on the bench to watch.

The bell rang, signaling that the fight could begin.

Annabeth and Percy just walked in circles around each other for a few moments, before starting. Annabeth made the first move. She raised her knife to slash it at Percy’s arm, Percy stayed put as if thinking but when the knife was a couple of inches away from cutting his skin, he immediately back up like he’s been hit in the butt by a firework. Percy raised his shield to block Annabeth’s strikes but when she was least expecting it, Percy lowered his shield and knocked Annabeth’s knife out of her hands.

But if you know Annabeth at all, you know that she doesn’t give up that easily.

Annabeth turned and somersaulted away from where Percy was trying to slash at her. She grabbed hold of her knife and stood up. She whipped around with surprising speed. Percy’s sword and Annabeth’s knife clanged together locked.

“Who is going to win?” Travis asked the audience. “If I had to bet, I’d say Percy. “Sorry Annabeth, but he’s good.”

“I have to disagree,” Connor said. “Percy is a good fighter but he was recently injured and Annabeth has, like, twice as much experience then him. So Annabeth, win!”

I noticed the fighting couple smiles about the commentary but continued to fight. Finally Annabeth did something unexpected. She released her knife from the locked position and did a back flip to get away. Normally if someone did a move like that the opponent would be intimidated but not Percy.

He just smiled and said, “Is that all you’ve got Wise Girl?”

“I don’t know, let’s see what you can bring to the table, Seaweed Brain,” Annabeth challenged.

“My pleasure,” Percy smirked.

Percy did the unexpected. He raised his fist straight up in the air and closed his eyes. From the look on his face he seemed to be concentrating. Only silence filled the arena until the vibrations erupted. It was like a mini earthquake. The bleachers and the Colosseum began to shake, except it wasn’t an earthquake at all because in the middle of the arena water burst through the floor. Annabeth said there were water pipes under the floorboards from when the demigods would flood the Colosseum for boat races.

There was a lot of water. It all rose up into the air like a geyser. Before Annabeth could even comprehend what was happening, Percy had the water wrap around her like a tentacle. The tentacle brought Annabeth’s wiggling body closer to a grinning Percy. He raised his sword to her neck and said, “I win.”

“Percy Jackson wins!” Travis announced, “And you owe me twenty dollars, brother!”

Connor’s groan erupted through the speakers, but he admitted defeat and gave his brother the money.

“Next is Nico di Angelo VS Jason Grace!”

Nico and I stood up and walked to the center of the arena. The sand that was on the ground was still slightly wet but we ignored it and faced each other. I looked around and noticed that everyone was cheering and probably betting on who’d win.

“So who do you expect the winner will be this time?” Connor asked Travis.

“I’m not sure,” Travis admitted. “Nico is very good with that sword and if he gets tired he can just conjure up some skeletons to win for him.”

The stands erupted with laughter about that joke.

Nico just shook his head, clearly, not amused.

“But,” Travis continued. “Jason has been training since he was two. So he’s the one with the experience. Although, if he wanted, he could just shock Nico and win.”

“True but that isn’t really his style,” Connor said.

He’s right, it’s not, I agreed.

“Well I guess there’s only one way to find out,” Travis said.

“Right you are, brother,” Connor agreed.

Nico and I raised our swords to fight. Then the bell rang. Nico and I ran towards each other ready to battle. Our swords clashed together and he blocked one of my strikes. Nico tried to slash at my ankles but I jumped up and avoided the strike. I rand and jumped over Nico's head so I could try and strike him from the top but Nico jumped out of the way.

I landed in a somersault and came up standing. I turned around and saw Nico running towards me. I strode forward to meet him. He swung his sword at my head but I ducked and avoided the strike. I moved my sword into a stabbing position but Nico avoided my shot with his shield.

This was getting tiring. Someone had to win. I took a deep breath and started to use my powers. I could feel the winds responding to me and the air started to pick up. I was lifted into the air by the winds. I soared quickly over to Nico and tried to make a slash at him with my sword but Nico rolled out of the way. We were both breathing hard, sweat poured down our bodies, the sun blinded us as we fought. Suddenly though the sky seemed to grow darker. I looked up to see rain clouds souring over the sun.

Uh-oh, I thought. This can't be good.

A creepy smile appeared on Nico's face as he noticed the darkness overhead.

"That smile cannot be good, Connor," Travis commented.

"I agree with you there bro," Connor admitted. "That's just sinister. I can feel the hair on my neck standing up." Connor shuddered.

"No, that's just because you're a baby," Travis disagreed.

"I am not a baby!" Connor said.

"Really? The tell me, bro, why do you still sleep with a nightlight?" Travis teased.

Laughter erupted through the stands, I even managed to crack a smile, only that was my mistake. I looked back to where Nico was moments ago, except he was gone. I turned around and looked wildly to find the son of Hades.

How could he move that fast? I face palmed. I'm so stupid. He shadow traveled.

I jumped as I felt the coldness of metal prick against my neck. I turned around to see Nico smirking.

"Nico di Angelo wins!" Travis and Connor yelled in unison.

"Now it's time for the last fight of the day," Connor announced.

"And it's between Percy Jackson and Nico di Angelo," Travis said. "Now that's what I call a fight."

For once, the twins were right. Let the real fight begin.

Sorry that it took so long to post. The next chapter should be up soon. I can't believe it, this story is almost over. It's been almost a year but it seems like I just started it yesterday. Thanks for reading!
big smile
OMG KAYLEE!!
U HAVE TO POST NOW!!!
posttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­t plz
NO ONE'S POV 20

Percy and Nico were each given twenty minutes to rehydrate and prepare themselves before their fight. They mostly cleaned themselves off, drank water, and cleaned any wounds they had. As they walked into the arena, the shouting turned into an uproar. Everyone couldn’t wait to see who would win because that person w0ould be the strongest demigod ever.

“Who do you think will win?” Connor asked his brother.

“I honestly don’t know but this will be a close fight,” Travis said. “How about we watch then decided.”

Connor nodded and pressed the button that set off the bell.

“You’re going down!” Percy said to Nico.

“We’ll see,” Nico smirked. “I did learn from the best after all.”

Percy chuckled in response. “I may have taught you everything you know, but I didn’t teach you everything I know.”

Nico’s eyes widened in realization, but he didn’t spend time thinking about it. He darted forward and met Percy half way. Their sword clashed into each other and the force of it made them lose their balance. The two demigods rose back up and began circling each other.

Percy made the first move this time and lunged forward. Nico dodged the strike with his sword. Nico took a step forward and aimed his sword in a stabbing position but Percy blocked the shot. Percy tried to loop his sword into Nico’s, using an old disarming technique that Luke Castellan had taught him years ago. Nico sword, of course, went flying to the other side of the arena.

Percy and Nico both looked simultaneously at the sword wondering who could get there first. Percy dashed forward but Nico only backed up into a shadowy corner. Percy was about ten feet away from the sword when Nico suddenly appeared forward and scooped up the sword into his hand. Percy certainly felt stupid for forgetting Nico’s shadow travel. Nico grinned and advanced forward to meet a scowling Percy.

Suddenly a dark cloud came down and swallowed Nico. Percy looked around but couldn’t find his opponent. Percy only realized too late what was going on. Percy held onto his currently bleeding arm and glared at Nico. His stygian Iron sword definitely hurt, it wasn’t as bad as the scythe but it was still bad. Realization hit Percy right in the face. Since Nico harmed Percy that means. . . .

“NICO DI ANGELO WINS!” The Stoll brothers yelled.
big smile
WHAT?!? WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?
doesnt nico get really tired every time he shadow travels?
Otherwise, that was soooo EPIC!!!!
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT wait GO DEATH BREATH!!!!!!!!
PIPER 21

It has been a week since The Demigod Olympics. As soon as the Stoll brothers announced that Nico won the competition he had passed out from all the shadow traveling he had done. Now though, I was walking through New Rome when I noticed Jason up ahead.

"Hey, Jason!" I jogged forward. "What's up?"

"Oh, hey Pipes," Jason greeted back. "Not much just trying to survive the humiliation of being beaten by a thirteen year old."

I laughed. "How do you think Percy feels?"

"Good point," Jason chuckled.

"So when are we leaving?" I asked warily. I have to admit I was nervous, the snow was starting to stick to the ground and we had to leave for Greece soon for the war.

"As soon as the Argo II is finished," Jason answered. "Leo and the other Hephaestus and Vulcan kids are working on it."

"Jason . . ." I trailed off, trying to decide whether I should say what I want.

"Yeah?" Jason and I passed through Terminus' gate and picked up our weapons.

"I'm just really glad we're still friends after everything," I admitted.

Jason cracked a smile, which was rare for him.

"Me too, Pipes," Jason agreed, slinging his arm around my shoulder. "So how's your dad?"

I sighed and leaned into him. "Still wanting to see me. How do I tell him that he may never see me again without explaining all of this?"

"Either way, if you die or not, he's going to find out someday," Jason said.

"I'm hoping not," I shuddered remembering how dad looked after we rescued him from Enceladus last year. "I can't believe it's been a whole year. It seems like just yesterday we were waking up on that bus with fake memories."

"I know. So much has happened. The Argo II was built, Percy was found, we traveled to Rome, the battle at the Colosseum, Leo was captured, Bianca was found, we found out who the most powerful demigod is, and now we're going to war," Jason listed off our past events.

"I got a bad feeling that some of us won't be coming back," I said.

"Piper," Jason put his hands on my shoulders and squeezed, while looking me in the eyes. "Some people won't be coming back."

Tears stung my eyes. "I know," I choked out. "I'm just scared to find out whom."

Jason's eyes softened and he wrapped his arms around me before crushing me against him in a comforting hug. "I know. I don't want to lose anyone either but we have to accept the fact that we will. Just look at the last war. Annabeth said they lost several friends in the fights."

"I can't lose Annabeth, or Leo, or Percy, or Frank, or Hazel, or Reyna, or Nico, or you," I admitted. "I just can't. I need my friends."

"Hey, you won't lose me," Jason looked at me firmly. "No matter what happens, you won't lose me. Okay?"

I nodded weakly and accepted another hug from Jason.

After a couple more minutes of tears, I finally pulled away from him and wiped off my face.

"Thanks," I said weakly. "Sorry I blubbered all over you."

Jason chuckled despite himself. "I'm your friend, that's what I'm here for. You can blubber on me anytime."

"This just scares me, that's all," I said.

"Piper you're allowed to be scared. I get scared," Jason admitted.

"You're Roman, you don't get scared."

Jason chuckled and shook his head. "Just because I'm Roman doesn't mean I don't get scared. We're just not supposed to show fear, but we still get it," Jason explained. "I was scared when Leo was captured because I thought I was going to lose my best friend. I was scared when you were thrown into the Grand Canyon. I was scared when I had to fight Porphyrion by myself. The point is we all get scared and that’s okay.”

“You really are a great leader, you know,” I praised.

Jason chuckled. “Yeah, well, when you get trained at the age of two you really don’t get a choice.”

“True,” I agreed laughing. I looked around and noticed we were walking by the forge. “I’m gonna go check on Leo, but see you later.”

“See ya.” Jason walked a couple of feet away before turning back around and calling, “Hey Piper!”

I turned towards him and raised an eyebrow.

“Don’t have too much fun with Leo,” Jason teased.

I felt a blush immediately erupt onto my face. I gave Jason an inappropriate finger gesture which he just laughed at before walking away for good. I rolled my eyes prior continuing my way into the Forge.

I walked in and was immediately ambushed by a wave of heat from the fires. Several demigods were building swords, shields, knives, although one kid looked like he was building something that looked suspiciously like a hand grenade. I kept a clear distance from him before finding a familiar demigod.

“Hey, Jake,” I greeted.

“Hey, Piper,” He greeted back. “What’s up? You looking for Leo?”

“Yeah, have you seen him?” I asked.

“Sure have, he’s in the design room,” Jake pointed to a large metal door. “Right through there.”

“Thanks,” I said but before I could even take a step away Jake pulled me back and said, “I’d be careful. Leo doesn’t seem to be in the best mood right now.”

My eyebrows furrowed. What’s wrong with Leo?

“Thanks, I’ll be careful,” I said. He released my arm and let me walk over to the door. I pushed the door open easily and walked through. The room was shaped as a big octagon. Each side had a door that led off to who-knows-where. There were older and newer looked blueprints hanging from the ceiling. There was also a big drawing board/desk sitting in the middle of the room. I looked around and noticed Leo sitting against one of the doors. He hadn’t seemed to notice me yet.

“Hey, Leo,” I said carefully, Jake’s warning flashing in my head.

Leo lifted his head and saw me standing there. I saw anger flash through his brown eyes but I don’t know why.

“Hi,” Leo said flatly.

Now that I got a good look I noticed that Leo had bags under his eyes, his hair was messier than usual, and he was pale. He looked as if he hadn’t slept in a month.

“Leo? Are you okay?” I asked slightly worried.

“Yeah, I’m just dandy,” Leo grumbled.

Okay, the Leo I know has never said ‘dandy’ before in his life, I thought. Something is seriously wrong.

“What’s going on?” I pressed, determined to get some type of emotion out of him.

“Nothing is wrong! Okay? I’m fine!” Leo snapped.

Well, I found the emotion, I thought solemnly.

Leo stumbled into a standing position and stalked over to the drawing board. He grabbed some random paper and started to draw on it. I took some careful steps over to him until I was beside him. Leo was roughly bent over the desk and was drawing so hard that a few holes were made in the paper. Leo’s grip on the pencil looked like he was trying to break it.

“Leo,” I said softly. I put my hand onto his and I immediately felt his hand began to relax. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” Leo muttered. “Just go.”

“What?” I couldn’t believe this, Leo was kicking me out. What did I do?

“Just go! Got it! GO! GO! GO!” Leo yelled harshly. I flinched involuntarily. “Just. Get. Out. I don’t want to see you again.”

Tears started to ping my eyes again from his yelling. I’d never heard Leo sound like this. He’s never been so angry. I nodded a couple of times before running out of the room. I threw the door open and ran out of the Forge ignoring Jake and Nyssa’s calls. I ran for a couple of minutes before my legs gave out and I collapsed on the ground. I was on the hill that has a perfect view of the whole camp.

Leo had never been like that before. Not when Festus died, not even when he discovered that Gaea killed his mom, he was never that upset. As I cried there was only one question that traveled through my mind.

What did I do?
surprise
OH NO! WHAT DID PIPER DO?!?!?

*gasp* what if leo saw piper crying on jason?!?
DONT LEAVE US WITH A CLIFFY!!!
mabey she accidently hit "send" and not "delet" 4 the carly rae jepsen song
LEO 22

It's done. The Argo II is finally done.

"Jake," I called, walking into the Forge. "Have you seen Jason?"

"Um, yeah, I think he's near New Rome," Jake said unsure.

"K, thanks," I said walking outside.

I pulled my army jacket tighter around me. It really was getting cold out. I would just light my whole body on fire but that tended to freak people out (namely Frank). I trudged through the snow that covered the ground, the snow wasn't sticking yet but it would be soon.

I quickened my pace to look for the familiar blonde demigod. I was probably thirty feet away from the Forge when I noticed something in the distance. Piper and Jason were standing near the entrance to New Rome just hugging. They looked too close. Piper arms were wrapped around Jason’s neck while one of Jason’s hands was on her waist and the other was running through her hair. I couldn’t see Piper’s face but her head was leaning against his chest.

I can’t believe it. I thought. . . . We are. . . . Jason and Piper are supposed to. . . . I can’t even get my anger out in proper words. I couldn’t even watch them anymore. I turned around and stalked back to the Forge. I yanked the door open and didn’t say anything to the questioning faces on my siblings’ faces, I just continued to trudge my way into the drawing room and I slammed the door shut behind me.

I had to take out my anger so I started kicking the wall. I kicked so hard my foot made a whole in the wall. I scoffed and looked around for something else to kick since I didn’t want to destroy any more walls I pulled hammer out of my tool belt and threw it as hard as I could. The hammer lodged itself into the wall. I tried yanking it out but it was no use, the hammer was stuck.

I collapsed on the floor and leaned against the wall. I couldn’t do this to myself anymore. It hurt being with Piper but it also hurt not being with her. She really needs to figure out what she wants because I wasn’t going to stick around if it meant getting hurt.

“Hey, Leo,” I looked and realized it was the devil herself.

“Hi,” I replied. My tone was hard and flat.

“Leo? Are you okay?” Piper asked.

As if she even cares, I thought.

I snorted. “Yeah, I’m just dandy,” I muttered irritated.

“What’s going on?” Piper continued. Why couldn’t she just leave, I didn’t need her sympathy. That’s probably the only reasons she was friends with me, it was because she felt sorry for me.

“Nothing is wrong! Okay? I’m fine!” I snapped. I didn’t want to talk I just wanted her to leave.

I scrambled up into a standing position and stalked towards the drawing board. I pulled an unused piece of blueprint paper off the shelf and began to draw something . . . anything. I had a tight grip on the pencil I could already feel the wood cracking.

“Leo,” Piper whispered from right next to me. She put her soft hand on mine and my hand relaxed against my own personal will. “What’s wrong?”

Piper sounded genuinely concerned but I wasn’t going to fall for it. Not again. As if Piper’s hand was on fire and I was scared of being burned, I ripped my hand away. I turned and looked straight at her, anger burning through my body.

“Nothing. Just go.” You could hear the venom drip from my tone.

“What?” Piper sounded generally shocked by what I was doing.

“Just go! Got it! GO! GO! GO!” I yelled. I noticed Piper flinch at my tone but I ignored it. “Just. Get. Out. I don’t want to see you again.” Lie. That was a total and complete lie.

I noticed Piper’s lower lip begin to quiver like it always does when she’s about to cry. She nodded her head a few times before throwing open the door and running out the door. Once I heard the door close I sunk to the ground and just rested my head on my knees.

Why does everything good in my life get taken away, I thought sadly. Gaea you’re about to pay.

mischievous
OH MY GODS!!!
I KNEW LEO SAW THEM!!!!! I KNEW IT!!
im sooo sad now! Plz keep them together!
PERCY 23

“Hey, Chiron,” I greeted walking into the principia. “You wanted to see me?”

“Yes, Percy, come in,” Chiron said looked up from the book he was reading. I couldn’t help but gawk at the cover.

“You read Harry Potter,” I said surprised.

“Well, it is a very good set of novels and I tend to relate to Albus Dumbledore very well,” Chiron admitted. “I’m reading the Order of the Phoenix and I just cannot wait until I read the Deathly Hallows.”

“Yeah, okay,” I shook my head trying to remember why I came in here again. “You, uh, you wanted to see me.”

“Yes, I wanted to talk to you about the war,” Chiron said, rolling his wheel chair over. It turns out that the Principia ceiling wasn’t high enough for him to be in horse form. So he had to break out the old wheel chair. “I hope you don’t have any hard feelings towards me about not wanting you to go to war.”

“Not really Chiron but I am kind of confused,” I confessed. “Why didn’t you want me to go to war?”

I was being selfish, Percy,” Chiron told me. “I did not want to watch another student of mine die in a battle, especially you with your new weakness.”

“Sorry if I’m being rude Chiron but I don’t consider my being blind a ‘weakness’,” I admitted, “if anything this ‘weakness’ has only made me stronger.”

“I’m starting to realize that, Percy,” Chiron told me. “But just like parents, I sometimes have a hard time letting go, although, you have succeeded far past my expectations. You have handled everything that’s been thrown at you: your mother, Grover, and Annabeth all being kidnapped, holding up the sky, practically blowing yourself up,” I grimaced at that memory, “surviving the River Styx, and even ignoring the temptation of Kronos. You have beaten all the odds but you will not last forever someday your Fate will catch up with you.”

“I know, I just wish some of those things could have happened when I was older,” I said. “I’m not ready. How am I supposed to lead everyone into a war when I don’t even know if we’ll win?”

“Percy, if I’ve learned anything from my five thousand years of being alive it’s that fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing,” Chiron said. “Whether you’re ready or not your friends are counting on you and Percy you are ready.”

“How do you know?” I asked.

“I know because if you weren’t ready then we wouldn’t have won the Second Titan War,” Chiron said.

He had a point.

“But we almost lost and several of our fighters died,” I pointed out.

“No matter what the odds, people will die in a war,” Chiron told me. “It’s a fact. Only this time we have twice as many fighters and twice as much of a chance of winning.”

“You’ll meet us there, right?” I asked hopefully.

“Yes, I will round up as many allies as I can before joining you in Greece,” Chiron nodded. “But remember no matter how many allies I bring we will not win this war without the gods. So you and the other six have to somehow convince the gods to fight a long beside you.”

“Got any ideas?” I asked hoping.

Chiron chuckled. “Sorry but that is your job. You and the other six. You can do it, I have faith in you. If any of you truly weren’t ready then I would tell you.”

“Wish us luck?” I asked.

“Always,” Chiron confirmed. “I will see you in Greece.”

I nodded. “Bye.” I sent my former teacher a final wave of my hand before turning around and walked back out of the Principia.

Hardly anybody was in the streets of the camp. Everyone was loading supplies and making sure everyone who is going to war is on the Argo II. I walked slowly on the cobblestone path towards the Field of Mars where the Argo II was docked. As I got closer I could hear all the talking from the excited and nervous demigods. As I got closer the full impact of the crowd hit me like a war tank. Everybody and I mean everybody was there. It seems like even the demigods and legacies from New Rome came to see us off. From the list Annabeth showed me earlier it seems like almost every demigod is going with us to war. Reyna and I decided to have any demigod who is currently in Camp Jupiter will go and then we put a signup sheet in New Rome and a lot of the demigods in college and who just graduated signed up.

Numbers were definitely in our favor this year. Chiron was going to contact The Party Ponies and lead them to help. Lupa will bring her wolves and meet us there. The Amazons and the Hunters are traveling with us on the Argo II and Tyson will bring the Cyclopes Army and meet us in Athens.

It was really happening. We were going to war. It was time to fight and Gaea we are coming for you.
big smile
YAY!! U POSTED!! sry i didnt comment earlier.
i wonder when the others r gonna find out bout the piper-leo conflict.....
anyways, POST SOON!!
sunny
post whenever
FRANK 24

“Why are we going so fast?” I asked Leo as we walked into the control room.

The Argo II was basically the same except there was more rooms, tons of bathroom, and just endless space. The speed-o-meter was at 200 miles per hour but it felt like we weren’t moving at all.

“We are moving faster so we could get to Athens faster,” Leo said it as if he was talking to a toddler. “The sooner we get there the sooner we can get this freaking war over with.”

“Well someone was bit in the butt this morning,” I scoffed.

Leo rolled his eyes but didn’t say anything.

“Seriously? You usually have some weird but funny comeback that no one’s ever thought of before,” I said in disbelief. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” Leo said. “We just need to get to Greece. I’m going to go work on stuff. Do not disturb me.”

Leo pressed a button on the wall panel and part of the wall slid over to reveal an elevator. Leo stepped in and the wall slid shut again.

What was wrong with him? I thought.

I shook my head not bothering to worry about it. I started to walk through the ship. Most of the rooms had demigods, Hunters, or Amazons in them. It was becoming really hard to find some peace and quiet. I walked into the room that I shared with Percy and found Jason, Piper, Percy, Annabeth, Hazel, and Nico all sitting around the room.

“Hey, guys, what’s going on?” I asked going to sit next to Hazel. I gave her a quick peck before turning back to my friends.

“Well, Nico and I were hanging out when everyone else came in and immediately started going on about Leo,” Percy said.

“He’s been snapping at a lot of people lately,” Jason accused.

“Yeah, he just snapped at me as well,” I said. “What’s wrong with him?”

“I don’t know,” Piper sighed. “It’s been like this since before we left Camp Jupiter. He just blew up at me out of nowhere.”

“Maybe one of us should talk to him,” Annabeth suggested.

“Well let’s see if you were a fire using Mexican elf, would you want to talk to someone?” Nico pointed out.

“Good point,” Hazel admitted.

“Yeah, but if he doesn’t talk to someone then he’ll most likely end up barbequing one of us,” Percy said. A smirk appeared on Percy’s face. “Actually he’s able to barbeque you guys but he can’t with me. One of the perks of being a son of Poseidon.”

“Yeah, yeah, we get it, you like being a son of Poseidon,” Annabeth said. “Let’s move on. Someone should talk to Leo.”

“Okay, but who?” Piper asked.

“Who knows Leo best?” Hazel asked.

“Piper and me,” Jason said.

“I’m not talking to him,” Piper said. “I’d rather not get yelled at again.”

“Good luck then Jason,” Nico said. “We liked knowing you. I’ll see you at the gates.”

“Ha ha,” Jason said. “Fine, I will go talk to Leo. If I don’t make it, tell Reyna I love her.”

“Good luck,” we all said in synch.
wink
Awshum chappie.
good luck w/ that jason! Just try not to get toasted.
tee hee.
i no u just posted, but POST ASAP!!!
OMGs i would have sent percy cuz he does not burn easily
mischievous
Ikr! Thats what i wouldve done also, but i like kaylees idea.
things r gonna get interesing....
JASON 25

After Frank told me where Leo had gone I got up and made my way there. When I got into the control room I went to the wall panel and pressed the elevator button. The wall slid over to reveal a small box like area. I stepped in and the doors immediately closed behind me. I was surprised at the levels that were there.

Level 1: Deck

Level 2: Armory

Level 3: Forge

Level 4: Storage

Level 5: Stables

Level 6: Training Room

Level 7: Leo Cave

I cautiously pressed the button to level seven.

Well, Leo finally got his Leo Cave, I thought.

The elevator immediately started going down. Only about a minute later the elevator stopped only the doors wouldn’t open.

“You have now reached the Leo Cave,” a woman’s robotic voice said. “Leo Valdez does not wish to see anyone, unless you have Supreme Commander Valdez’s password then you may enter.”

Seriously?! I couldn’t believe Leo went to such trouble as to set a password! I thought. What would the password be?

“Festus,” I guessed.

“Incorrect password,” the robotic voice chimed.

“Hephaestus.”

“Incorrect password.”

'“Esperanza.”

“Incorrect password.”

“Spock?”

“Incorrect password. If you don’t guess correctly, I will be forced to lock you out until the Supreme Commander says otherwise,” the voice said.

Dammit! What could his password be!? I thought. I have to talk to Leo!

I continued to think. What’s most important to him? His mom, Festus, Piper and I are the ones he cares about most. It has to fall under those categories. It wasn’t Festus and it wasn’t his parents’ names. What could it be? Leo was born on April 1st in 1996. It was actually not surprising that his birthday was April Fool’s Day. He was born in Huston, Texas. He lived with his mom and when she died his Aunt Rosa put him into Foster Care where he’s been ever since. Wait a minute.

Houston. Houston, Texas was where he grew up. Sure it was where Juno put him in a fireplace but it was also the last place he was with his mom. The last time his life was perfect and full of love was when he was eight years old in Houston.

“Houston,” I guessed.

“Correct password,” the elevator doors slid apart and I stepped into the room to find all the lights off.

When the doors closed the lights immediately turned on to reveal a huge space. The room was at least as big as Bunker 9 back at Camp Half-Blood. One wall had about thirteen screens on the wall and they were each showing a different part of the Argo II before flickering to another spot. Another wall was full of every entertainment system possible. He had speakers, a huge flat-screen TV, a sound system, computers, a WII, and an X-Box. There were couches and beanie bags spread around the room. In the corner was a miniature Forge with the fire ablaze. There was a hot tub in the middle of the room. In the far side of the room was a big poster water bed that had flames carved into the wood, and a matching desk and dresser.

I noticed something on the dresser so I walked over to it. On the dresser were five picture frames, and each one held a different photograph. The fist on had a picture of Leo when he was eight years old with his mom probably only a few months before she died. The second was a picture of an older, white-haired man who looked strikingly like Leo holding a baby who I’m guessing was Leo. The third was of Leo, Piper, and I on Half-Blood Hill. I remembered that day like the back of my hand. It was a decent photo considering that Coach Hedge was the one who took it. The fourth picture was of the seven of us in front of the Argo II. It was the day before we left Camp Jupiter for the first time. I was shocked at the state of the fifth photograph.

The picture from was face-down on the dresser. I picked it up and saw that it was a picture of Piper. There was snow in the background and Piper was roasting a marshmallow during the camp fire. The glass was broken and the frame was slightly damaged. It looked like it had been thrown across the room and there was a handprint burnt into the frame of the photo.

“What are you doing here?” A familiar voice said behind me.

I turned around to see Leo laying on one of the couches looking at me with a serious expression.

“You know, I never pegged you as a snooper,” Leo said standing up. “Looks like I have to change the password.”

“I came to see if you were okay,” I told him.

“I’m fine,” Leo said stubbornly. “I’d just rather be left alone right now if you don’t mind. Now could you please go or do I have to force you out because I have quite a security system in here not including . . .” Leo’s hand immediately lit up.

Surprisingly though, I wasn’t scared. I knew Leo too well. Ever since his mom died, he’s blamed himself for her death. He’d never actually use his powers to hurt someone unless it was an enemy and there was no other choice.

“You won’t hurt me Leo,” I said confidently. “No matter how upset you are. You won’t hurt me.”

“Well I should. You hurt me, I should return the favor,” Leo said.

My eyebrows furrowed in confused. What?

“I didn’t do anything,” I said.

Leo scoffed. “Sure you didn’t. You won’t even admit it.”

“Admit what?!” I demanded. “What did I do?!”

“If you don’t know then you don’t deserve an answer. Just go! Get out!” Leo ordered.

“You can’t make me go,” I said, except part of me doubted my own words.

Leo raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure about that? Physically, Jason, you are stronger than me. Annabeth may be smarter than me. Percy may be more powerful than me but I am powerful in my own way. I am powerful in ways that you will never be.”

Leo went over to the laptop on his desk and typed some keys on the keyboard. He picked up the headset and spoke into the microphone. “Security System 45, activate.”

The wall by the security screens opened up to reveal two hulking metal robots. They just looked like actually people except they were clearly metal and they were both armed with a sword, a knife, and a shot gun each.

Okay, now them I am scared of, I thought taking a step back.

I glanced over at Leo to find him just leaning against his desk looking at the ground. That’s when I knew that Leo did not want to do this but he felt like he had to. The robots came towards me and grabbed me by the arms. They immediately began to pull me towards the elevator. Their grip was so strong I would probably have bruises later.

“Leo! This isn’t funny! Tell them to let me go,” I pleaded.

“Bye Jason,” was all that Leo said as the robots threw me into the elevator.

I landed on my back and the elevator doors quickly shut as it began traveling upward.

I can’t believe it. Leo actually threw me out. I don’t even know what I did! One thing is for sure, Leo is pissed off at me. The elevator doors opened up and I stepped out. As I walked back to Frank and Percy’s room, only one thought traveled through my mind.

What did I do to Leo?

surprise
OH MY GOSH!! HOW COULD LEO DO THAT TO HIS BFF?!?!?
Please post soon! I want to no what happens next!!