डरावनी फिल्में Horror प्रेमी मंच

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

डरावनी फिल्में 16477 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7201-7250 of 16477

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jlhfan624 said…
pencils usually

jeans or shorts
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Paramore-CSI said…
jeans

hello or goodbye
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DarkSarcasm said…
Meg & Lucy - I found Jennifer's Body screencaps!

link
dasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goodbye
I feel like I say HI often. Like in this forum...lol It gets old saying 'hi, hi, hey anyone here? hey anyone? hello?!'

sleeping or staying on Fanpop
staying on fanpop

keifer sutherland or staring in a horror movie
Ps i gotta go
Oooooh....tough

KIEFER

Good night!!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Oooooh....tough KIEFER Good night!!
I just had the fuck scared out of me. I'm sitting here on the couch, watching Friday Night Lights... and the blinds on the window right behind me fall. Sooo glad I wasn't watching a horror movie. There would've been a Dasm-shaped hole in the door. =P
heart
YOU GUYSSSSSS. Look at ittttt <3
 आप GUYSSSSSS. Look at ittttt <3
laugh
Blinds - 1
Jody - 0
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brittlegirl94 said…
laugh
Hahaha. Ooh I slept in all day again. Sorry? Well I'm here now, is anyone else?
No. I am not here.
What's everyone up to? I'm waiting for these twikids to be sent to bed so I can finish screencapping Old Yeller. =D
sad
LOL

NOBODY SAID HOW COOL MY PURSE WAS. YOU ALL FAIL.
O r u hiding? :o

I'm just sitting around, waiting for my ebay item to end. Might watch a movie later or something. Old Yeller? Ooooh sad. :(
No I like your purse I'm just not a purse-y kind of girl. ;D
HEATHER, THAT IS THE MOST AWESOMEST PURSE I HAVE EVER SEEN.

Happy now? *twitch* =P
big smile
DUH. CAUSE IT'S REAL & I SPENT A SMALL FORTUNE ON IT THAT I COULD HAVE DONATED SOMEWHERE BUT INSTEAD DECIDED TO USE IT FOR MY OWN SELFISH NEEDS.

caps ftw.
Selfish needs ftw? :D
big smile
Always. Who doesn't need a leather purse they may or may not use??
wink
YOU. That's who. I just need way too many dvds. Did I tell you I'm bidding on like 25 items on ebay? DVDS FTWWWW.
laugh
No. I NEED a leather purse I may or may not use just because it's leather! It's probably the nicest thing I've ever owned, price-wise anyway. And I need lots of DVD's as well. Did you forget what my collection looks like?! LOL
big smile
Well then FTW! Nice things are always great. Hahaha! I NEED MORE, I AM SLY BEHIND YOU K? :p
I would send you some but...I can't part with my DVD's. My DVD's, computer, and this fat furry thing are my constant material must-haves.
 I would send आप some but...I can't part with my DVD's. My DVD's, computer, and this fat furry thing
heart
Awww! I love your cat, he's so beautiful! Same here, My Ipod, DVDs, Pets and Computer are my main vises. Here is another pic of my Teddy Bear!
 Awww! I प्यार your cat, he's so beautiful! Same here, My Ipod, DVDs, Pets and Computer are my main vis
heart
Awww so cute! I love kitties, they're the best! I adore my cat more than anything, because I know he's the only one who really adores me too.

I also only really love my computer for my music. It's like my life.
 Awww so cute! I प्यार kitties, they're the best! I adore my cat और than anything, because I know he'
mischievous
I know, we have such pretty cats! My dogs love me so much, I spend all day with them, it's cool.

WEEE I just learned how to take screencaps! FTW! :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना becca85 said…
crying
I'm so sad!! My birthstone necklace lost its birthstone!! What's really sad is that I have no idea when it happened, so I have no idea where to look for it. My mom gave it to me many years ago and its one of my prized possessions. I wonder how much it will cost to get replaced...
surprise
OH no Becca that's terrible! I really hope you find it!
heart
Thanks, Lucy!! I really hope I find it, too, but I may go and price out a replacement jewel, just to see how much it will be.

On the complete opposite end of the emotional spectrum, though, I am super excited for a friend of mine, who finally found out she is expecting after trying for quite a few years. She totally deserves such happiness and I know she is going to be a great mom. I only hope everything goes smoothly with the pregnancy itself and the delivery when the time comes.
oooh mine are my 2 babies my ipod and camera i need them oh and also i never part with my pearl ring its my babie that isnt actually my babie my computers my only babyboy though
Oh Becca that sucks about your birthstone! =( Though yay for your friend! I want babies....with Kiefer will do just fine. :D

Sorry I was away for like ever. I was working on a best of 2000's album list for Last.fm. It took me 10x as long as I thought it would.
big smile
Hi losers! :)
I am now the proud owner of The Final Destination, Jennifer's Body and the Universal Legacy Series Edition of Psycho!!
Awesome.
Yay DVDs! =D Jennifer's Body is on my to-watch list, I've heard awesome things about it.

I got Carrie and Happy Feet from the library today. Nice combination, eh? =P Have any of you seen District 9?
Nope, and I really have no desire to. Do you want to see it?
Saw it today. I was bored out of my skull. Wise choice, having no desire to see it. =P
WHY would you get Carrie?
Because I can. =D
You don't like Carrie?
Everyone loves Carrie, but DS doesn't like horror movies so it gave me a WTF?! kinda moment.
big smile
NO WAY! You bought Jennifer's Body today Becca? Do did I! I just got back! I was going to buy a bunch oh new DVDs but I got a new iPod dock/player/clock/charger instead. I also got used Legally Blonde, Employee of the Month, a better edition of HP 1 and Epic Movie. I ALSO got a Jennifer's Body T-shirt *win!* and Katy Perry shirt at Hot Topic. Sorry for the rant. [/excited!rant]

Sooo What's up with you guys? I have to eat but be back soon.
surprise
Aaaah!! I got it now!!

Really, Lucy? Awesome!! We should totally watch Jennifer's Body tonight!!
You guys suckkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
I was browsing through my FP profile. I can't believe I've answered 15,222 picks.
zzz
Well, I am off to bed now. I know it's early, but my cat woke me up at 5:30 this morning with her cries for food.
smile
Okay, bye Becca! Maybe we can watch JB another time. :)

Aww sorry Heather. What are you up to?
You do not want to know. Good night.
BOO!!