डरावनी फिल्में Horror प्रेमी मंच

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

डरावनी फिल्में 16477 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6801-6850 of 16477

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brittlegirl94 said…
No I know I have something, but It's hard to tell if it's a cold or something more like a bad virus. Yeah It's effecting me pretty bad, and you never know my mom has terrible migraines. :/
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना megloveskyle said…
aw...........I hope you feel better.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jlhfan624 said…
big smile
I think I may have the best luck ever. I paid for 9 months of subscription on Last.fm and it was supposed to expire on the 27th but I still have all my features. I can see who looked at my profile and I have no ads. ME FTW!
hmmm
Thanks. I took some medicine earlier but IDK if it's helping or not. So how are you guys?
WOW how does that work? Just luck huh? lol awesome xD
It wasn't 9 months, it was 3 but still.

Start Date End Date Description Length
25 Sep 2009 11:19pm 27 Dec 2009 11:19pm Standard Subscription Payment for 93 days 93 days
Very cool! I love when stuff like that happens. What is Last FM anyhow? I've never checked it out.
that's awesome..prolly a computer error..lucky you.
Yeah but they're stalking me as now I don't have it anymore. LOL Oh well, I had it longer than I was supposed to! That counts!
AWW well it does count lol!
Meg, do you have a Last.fm? Everyone who listens to music should have one!
sad
Who wants to do a survey? Anyone? Anyone? ENTERTAIN ME!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना becca85 said…
What kind of a survey?
smile
Just for fun, like favorite colors or random pointless stuff like that.
I will participate as long as I am on.

I was a little bored at work today, so I decided to browse stories on fanfiction.net. I decided to look up Harper's Island fanfics. Tempted by a desire to find authors' variations on how Cal and Chloe met, that is why I was reading HI fanfics today. There were some really good stories, but I haven't found any pre-HI C&C stories.
angelic
I think I'd bore myself silly reading fanfic but that's cool!

I would put one together now (survey that is) if more people were on...
I want to do one!! No i use pandora app for
my itouch it's very similar to last.fm..
I love making my own channels!

big smile
I have used Pandora before, just online. It's amazing. I'm addicted to last.fm though, the people are so much fun! They accept my shitty taste in music!
I have random taste in music. I love all kinds. What are you doing?
Just catching up on some Youtube subscriptions. You? Still wanna do the survey? I'll think of something quick.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DarkSarcasm said…
I'm still around, I'll do it if you come up with something. =)
Heck yea! I'm in!!
heart
I got nothing yet...
I'm still here.
blush
Oh man now I really want to see Nine. FML. I don't even like musicals!!
It's got an a list cast!!! Marion cotillard is my favorite!!!
heart
I like Nicole Kidman, and I adore Kate Hudson. I was mildly interested before since I knew Kate was in it, but then I did a video search for her on Youtube and found that video and now I'm dying to see the movie. Since it's not in theaters here, I need to watch it online.

Working on the survey now.
Since we know everybody's name, and stuff I'm not doing basics. It would be tedious :)

And I guess to make this not so long, try to pick only 3-5 for most of the answers unless you really can't. I don't really care how many you put though, I just won't read them all.

Favorite movies:
Favorite horror movies:
Favorite tv shows:
Favorite singers (solo):
Favorite bands:
Favorite books:
Favorite foods:
Favorite Fanpop spots:

What do you spend most of your time on Fanpop doing?
What would you say your worst habit is? One that is not good for your health.
Say 3 nice things about yourself.
What would you say you spend your money on the least? The most? Bills don't count.
What are 2 things (most) people might not know about you that you don't mind sharing?
What are you currently obsessed with?
If you're not on Fanpop, where would you usually be?
Who are your top 10 celebrity crushes?

IDK I got distracted and forgot about it so it might be a little strange.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
kiss
Books: anything charlaine harris
Music: right now Lady GaGa
TV: True Blood and Dexter
Horror: Devil's Rejects
Foods: chicken salad and cheese pizza

I smoke. And I'm trying to quit for New Years.
I am 24 and I have my own home with my husband
and we get drunk and play wii in our free time.

My favorite spot is here and true blood.
lol Devil's Rejects ftw!

I went off here to start capping Frasier season 1 but it just kept sticking and freezing. =( I will have to try again tomorrow.
Frasier is the bomb!!
Favorite movies: Star Trek 09', The Dark Knight, 500 Days of Summer
Favorite horror movies: The Uninvited, Feast
Favorite tv shows: Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, True Blood, Dexter, Glee
Favorite singers (solo): Katy Perry
Favorite bands: Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Hey Monday, Cobra Starship
Favorite books: Harry Potter, etc
Favorite foods: Horseshoes
Favorite Fanpop spots: Horror Movies, Television, Gossip Girl, Television and Movie Couples

What do you spend most of your time on Fanpop doing? Just browsing or doing picks or posting in this forum.
What would you say your worst habit is? One that is not good for your health. Peeling skin off my hands maybe? :p
Say 3 nice things about yourself. Okay.. I'm nice, funny, and.. interesting?
What would you say you spend your money on the least? The most? Bills don't count. Least; IDK.. Most; Dvds or clothes or electronics
What are 2 things (most) people might not know about you that you don't mind sharing? I can't turn my wrists & I wear 4 rubber bracelets that I never take off.
What are you currently obsessed with: Gossip Girl and Glee. >.<
If you're not on Fanpop, where would you usually be? Facebook or Ebay I guess
Ed Westwick
Max Theroit
Micheal Cera
Justin Chatwin
Zachery Quinto
James Franco
Andy Samburg
Ashton Kutchor
Ryan Reynolds
Patrick Stump
Favorite movies: Jurassic Park, Pride and Prejudice (1995), The Phantom of the Opera, The Fifth Element, Stargate
Favorite horror movies: Poltergeist, Sleepy Hollow, Thir13en Ghosts, etc.
Favorite tv shows: CSI:NY, Criminal Minds, NCIS, NCIS:LA, Numb3rs, Ghost Whisperer, White Collar
Favorite singers (solo): Phil Collins, Will Smith, Rihanna, Josh Groban, Gwen Stefani
Favorite bands: Nickelback, Maroon 5, Savage Garden
Favorite books: Jurassic Park, Magician, Krondor the Betrayal
Favorite foods: Italian, Mexican
Favorite Fanpop spots: CSI:NY, Horror Movies, just about any club I'm a fan of

What do you spend most of your time on Fanpop doing? Working my way through my updates and chatting on the Horror Lovers Forum
What would you say your worst habit is? One that is not good for your health. Eating too much fast food and not getting enough exercise
Say 3 nice things about yourself. Creative, Good Listener, Nice
What would you say you spend your money on the least? The most? Bills don't count. Least: Hmmm...?? Most: DVDS!!
What are 2 things (most) people might not know about you that you don't mind sharing? I was in two car accidents within six months of each other & My absolute favorite restaurant is Chipotle (where I eat every Friday)
If you're not on Fanpop, where would you usually be? fanfiction.net, Yahoo!, tv.com, IMDb.com, etc.
Who are your top 10 celebrity crushes? Colin Firth, Gary Sinise, Eddie Cahill, Ryan Phillipe (tho not since he ditched Reese), ..., ..., (the first three are the only ones I really crush over...or at least currently).
And the current one you just added:

What am I currently obsessing over? Harper's Island, Mac Taylor, Mr. Darcy and FanPop
Becca...love your taste in tv shows..
Oh and if anyone has msn add me meglovesbosco@yahoo.com
Favorite movies: Murder By Death, Brick, The Fifth Element, The Breakfast Club, Dreamland
Favorite horror movies: The Descent, Saw series, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Scream, The Woods
Favorite tv shows: 24, Tales From the Crypt, Ghost Whisperer, 90210, Frasier, Community, Nip/Tuck
Favorite singers (solo): Seal, Utada Hikaru, Nadia Ali, Leah Dizon, Britney Spears
Favorite bands: Depeche Mode, Monrose, Sugababes, The Saturdays, Tears for Fears
Favorite books: I don't read. :)
Favorite foods: Dill pickles, potatoes, tomatoes, grilled cheese, turkey sandwiches
Favorite Fanpop spots: link
link
link
link
link

What do you spend most of your time on Fanpop doing? Talking to myself (mostly) in the HLF.
What would you say your worst habit is? One that is not good for your health. I have a mild addiction to pills which could be bad in the long run, and I crack my bones constantly which makes them hurt like hell all the time but it feels so good to pop them!!
Say 3 nice things about yourself. Uh, I have a really good sharp sense of humor...I'm lost on the other 2.
What would you say you spend your money on the least? The most? Bills don't count. The least would be clothing. I can wear the same stuff over and over...the most would definitely be DVD's. ENTERTAINMENT FTW!
What are 2 things (most) people might not know about you that you don't mind sharing? I have a pretty bad case of myopia (which means I can't see details from far away distances). Like for example, if I'm sitting on my bed (which is a Queen size) that is maybe 5 feet away from my tv I couldn't tell you what any of the words on the screen said. And I'm actually more insecure than I let on.
What are you currently obsessed with? I think that would be Kate Hudson. Thank you "Cinema Italiano"!!! And SyFy's Maneater series.
If you're not on Fanpop, where would you usually be? Last.fm, Amazon, Facebook, or IMDB
Who are your top 10 celebrity crushes? (I tried to put these in order) Kiefer Sutherland, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Lindsay Price, Jason Statham, Timothy Olyphant, Ben Foster, Jessica Alba, Jensen Ackles, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, & Eric Balfour
big smile
Me and my love for the criminal dramas.
Favorite movies: Dazed and Confused, The Lost Boys, Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical
Favorite horror movies: Funny Games, and... well, I'm not really into horror movies. I like thrillers though, and even though Heather's gonna stab me for this, I'm gonna have to add 'M. Night movies'. =P
Favorite tv shows: At the moment... Supernatural, Veronica Mars, Arrested Development
Favorite singers (solo): Serj Tankian, Alanis Morissette
Favorite bands: System of a Down, The Runaways, Bloodhound Gang
Favorite books: Harry Potter FTW
Favorite foods: I'm really big on Italian food right now.
Favorite Fanpop spots: I don't really socialize much these days, except for in here. I go through spells where I become obsessed with a spot and add stuff to it for a few days, then find another to work on. In other words - don't really have one.

What do you spend most of your time on Fanpop doing? Lately, adding & rating are pretty much all I do.
What would you say your worst habit is? One that is not good for your health. I smoke occasionally and drink too much Mt. Dew. But I love the sugary goodness in my veins. *maniacal cackle*
Say 3 nice things about yourself. That's no fun.
What would you say you spend your money on the least? The most? Bills don't count. The least? Shoes. The most? DVDs.
What are 2 things (most) people might not know about you that you don't mind sharing? I would totally switch teams for Michelle Rodriguez. ;)
What are you currently obsessed with? *points to last answer*
If you're not on Fanpop, where would you usually be? Facebook, Twitter or Amazon
Who are your top 10 celebrity crushes? At the moment... Garrett Hedlund, Michelle Rodriguez, Cole Hauser, Eric Bana, Jay Baruchel, Seth Meyers, David Krumholtz, Trevor Morgan, Chad Lindberg, Cory Monteith
I <3 Jay Baruchel!
I knew you had good taste. =P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Paramore-CSI said…
Favorite movies:ok well i am horrible at choosing good movies so new moon,50 first dates
Favorite horror movies:saw series and hostel
Favorite tv shows:grey's anatomy,private practice and criminal mind(those are top 3)
Favorite singers (solo):natasha bedingfeild,carly rae jepson and adam lambert
Favorite bands:porcelain and the tramps,brokencyde and MSi(changes all the time)
Favorite books:anything stephan king and malice
Favorite foods:sushi/jappenese food and chinese
Favorite Fanpop spots:issabellaMCcullen, houseMDfans and gossipgirl fans

What do you spend most of your time on Fanpop doing?chatting on forums
What would you say your worst habit is? One that is not good for your health.drinking
Say 3 nice things about yourself.i give good advice, im easy to talk to and i write good poetry
What would you say you spend your money on the least? The most? Bills don't count.least:movies most:makeup
What are 2 things (most) people might not know about you that you don't mind sharing?i was aneresic and i read dotor manuals
What are you currently obsessed with?music
If you're not on Fanpop, where would you usually be?partying
Who are your top 10 celebrity crushes?eric szmanda,mathew gary gubler,olivia wilde,jennifer love hewitt,chyler leigh,kellan lutz,eric dane,kathrine hiegal,kate walsh,racheal lefever

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना freakiin_ruby said…
heart
Favorite movies: The Dark Knight, Watchmen, Star Trek 09'
Favorite horror movies: The Uninvited, MBV3D,
Favorite tv shows: Supernatural, Veronica Mars, One Tree Hill,
Favorite singers (solo): Miyavi, Alice Cooper
Favorite bands: My Chemical Romance, Placebo, An Cafe, Three Days Grace
Favorite books: Vampire Academy series
Favorite foods: Indian. <3
Favorite Fanpop spots: Horror Movies, Katie Cassidy, Actresses, Television, Supernatural

What do you spend most of your time on Fanpop doing? Uh, looking around for interesting stuff, I guess.
What would you say your worst habit is? One that is not good for your health. Biting nails!
What are 2 things (most) people might not know about you that you don't mind sharing?
1) I have to fight for almost every DVD I want to buy, because I'm actually not allowed to buy them, cause I'm under 18.
2) I'm scared of slugs. I hate them.
What are you currently obsessed with? My favourite TV shows. And Horror. They call me Horror-girl at school, you know.
Jensen Ackles.
Ed Westwick.
James Lafferty.
Matt Barr.
James Marsters.
Misha Collins.
Jared Padalecki.
Zachary Quinto.
Tyler Hilton.
Ooh, great I run out at 9. :/
Since you all love me & enjoy my company so much (shut it, heather), I thought I'd let you know that I'm preparing to leave now and probably won't be back until tomorrow. Because I know you all care. =P

Have a happy & safe New Year, everyone! =D
lol ok bye
Later Jody, have an awesome rest of the decade! o.o
yes i am
lucy
Yeah? I was watching Sin City.
nice lol