डरावनी फिल्में Horror प्रेमी मंच

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

डरावनी फिल्में 16477 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6501-6550 of 16477

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jlhfan624 said…
big smile
Awesome! Not the hospital part, but for having no life!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DarkSarcasm said…
lol

HOLY FRICK! I went into a bag of Christmas stuff for me, and I have a giant 44 oz. bag of Lemon Heads. *blinks* *goes for the chocolate turtles for now* ;D
You can send me the Lemon Heads. Candy ftw!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brittlegirl94 said…
Candy FTW? A CHRISTMAS STORY FTWW!!!! It just started where I live; NOW it's christmas!! I'm so freakin' excited! :DDD

How about you guys? Any serious traditions you have? :)
 कैन्डी FTW? A क्रिस्मस STORY FTWW!!!! It just started where I live; NOW it's christmas!! I'm so freak
Yeah. SNOW. It looks like all we're going to get is rain.
I was gonna watch ACS again, but I'm going with Gone in 60 Seconds for now. Maybe I'll watch it again tomorrow. =P

No strict traditions for me... usually just make an effort to see the grandparents and my dad at some point. Present opening in the AM. Killing time for the rest of the day.
I'm watching the Friday the 13th remake again. It's so awful, but I do like the action sequences. The scenes with the friends all together are so unnatural and fake, but I like the rich blonde guy. He's precious.
IKR? This rain is so dumb, it feels like April! :(

Again I must say; BLASPHEMY! I have to keep it on the full 24 hrs. Teehee. :D

I have yet to see it, is it that bad?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Is the rich blonde guy Ryan Hansen? He's one of the reasons I want to see that. =P
No it's not. It's Travis Van Winkle.

Yes it is that bad Lucy. How can you watch the same movie for 24 hours? I'd be bored out of my mind!
I don't know but I sure can. One of the hooks is that I never, ever watch it any other 363 days a year until today, so It's just a nice tradition I suppose. My favorite one actually! :p
 I don't know but I sure can. One of the hooks is that I never, ever watch it any other 363 days a yea
OIC.
I'm looking at used DVD prices on Amazon. I've decided to go on a used DVD shopping spree soon. =P

What about you guys?
I have $20 to spend so I'll probably get something used. I have no idea what I want though.
Alright, I've got a list of movies I'm going to be considering for my after-Christmas shopping spree. Since some of them are horror and I don't know much about them (interested because of celeb-stalking), I wanted some opinions from you guys. Anybody want to tell me if a movie is worth watching or if its excessively gory? =P

The Breed
The Cave
Dark Corners
The Hole
BloodRayne
Tortured

I don't know if you'd consider BloodRayne a horror movie, but its vampires... I've heard its horrible, but Michelle Rodriguez made me interested. =P Tortured sounds really gory, but I might have to see it just because of Cole Hauser. =P
The Cave is good, not particularly gory. BloodRayne I have heard really awful things about, and if it's anything like the other work of the director, it probably is a little gory. Haven't seen the rest.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Paramore-CSI said…
hey guys if you give me afew ill show you my video of me making a gingernread house its lol
Ok awesome. Gingerbread houses ftw.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Paramore-CSI said…
Yah I know ok my youtubes slow tonight ill do it later its not done yet so!!!
lol my gingerbread house fails it kept falling apart and i dint want to wait to decorate it but now i am!!
EVERYTHING is slow tonight. I haven't been able to do much the last 2 hours.
big smile
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I took some caps of Amanda in F13. Yay for boredom! And I watched the last hour or so of 21 which was super.
 MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I took some कैप्स of Amanda in F13. Yay for boredom! And I watched the last घंटा o
big smile
*sings* "On the first day of Christmas my true friends gave to meeee.. 10 DVDs, and a trap in a saw moooovieeee"

Okay so maybe that song sucks, buttt MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS! Anyone around?
 *sings* "On the first दिन of क्रिस्मस my true फ्रेंड्स gave to meeee.. 10 DVDs, and a trap in a saw m
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना freakiin_ruby said…
I'm here!
Ooh, trap in a saw movie?

Merry Christmas to you, too!
I finally got my precious Uninvited on DVD! :D

I'm here! Ooh, trap in a saw movie? Merry क्रिस्मस to you, too! I finally got my precious Uninvited
big smile
Yeah lol!

Yeah thanks! OH AWESOME; I would have loved to get that but I got star trek instead, and a digital camera! That means I should be posting photos soon!
worried
Star Trek! I'll need to buy it, yeah. And I'll need to buy TDK again... I killed my DVD. *sigh*

Yayy! Can't wait. =D
wink
Yeah it was my favorite movie this year, so I got the two disc edition with a digital copy for my ipod! I'm so excited, it's downloading now. OH fun! I got The Dark Knight last yeah for X-mas! It was my favorite movie of last year, so amazing!

Yep, we'll see how long it takes.. So what are you up to today?
big smile
Okay, now I want the ST DVD even more. :D
I finally got speakers for my iPod. Yayy. Now I can annoy everyone who lives in the house with my music, lol.
Yep, TDK is brilliant.

Uhm, nothing special really, just waiting for my friend to come online, so we can talk, because her phone's dead. It's a horrible, horrible life, sometimes. *eyeroll*
laugh
I know those two movies are the bomb!
Oh SWEET! I have blue speakers for my iPod, it's so fun to blast music, isn't it?

Haha, my list if boring too. I'm going over to my Grandma's to meet with family later but nothing besides that.
wink
I got black ones. Which kinda sucks, cause everything else for my iPod is blue. :D
But I still love them. They're so handy. I was carrying them around the house the whole time, it's fun.

Aah, I had the family stuff yesterday. Was okay, until my cousin got tired. He's 4 and like super-cute, but when he's tired... he's just plain annoying. And when he finally got to bed, we played poker. For the whole evening.
heart
Hi everyone! Merry Christmas!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S FREAKING SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWING HERE!!!!! <3
worried
Heather!

Snow! I want snow, too!
Like I already predicted, my snow's gone now.
big smile
Francy, I'm stealing your character pick idea ok? :)
mischievous
Haha that's silly! But yeah I love going around my house singing annoying songs, it's the best.

AWW adorable cousins are the best! If I had to guess I think I have like 15 under 9, haha! Oh I love playing games I like that, did you win?
I took pictures but I can't find my camera cord so I will have to post them later =(
HEATHER! *glomps* OH we got a little snow but I think it stopped. :(
big smile
Of course! =)

Ooh, trust me, I want to run away screaming when my cousin is grumpy.
Yeah, I won! Maybe that was the reason why nobody wanted to continue anymore.
heart
Ok now I need to come up with my favorite horror characters....*thinks*

Anywho, I forgot to tell you guys what I got for Christmas! I got a TON of stuff from parents of the kids at my work. Various boxes of chocolates, decorations, lotion, a candle, soft socks, and one parent gave us a $15 Wal-Mart gift card and another gave us $40!

Then from my dad, he sent me a Depeche Mode keychain which I LOVE <3, a gingerbread man magnet, and $20.

From my mom I got a Frasier book detailing all the episodes of seasons 1-5, Night at the Museum 2, mint chocolate m&m's, Brewster's Millions, 2 nail polishes, a cute cat ornament that has a cat laying on a bed and it says 'the ultimate in laptops' which is so true about my cat as he's always on me!, and a matching hat/scarf/mittens set for my awesome new VS coat.

I'm probably missing some stuff...OH Jody sent me a 24 book & Funny Games :D

And the rest of the stuff I got I bought mostly for myself.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Helen-Lover said…
smile
Well MARRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope u have a great one!!!! :)
Merry Christmas!!
heart
OH AWESOME HEATHER!! I didn't get that much, lol but I got a digital camera and an ipod! I love gifts. I can't wait to buy stuff for myself. :D

Well I have to take a shower before going to my grandma's house, so I'll talk to you guys later! Have an awesome Christmas day Heather!
Thanks! You too Lucy, have fun!
Merry Christmas, Freaks! =D Sounds like you all got some good stuff!

Highlights of my Christmas haul include: cash, a replica of Dean's link from Supernatural, S4 of Supernatural, 3 lbs. of Lemon Heads, and some of my favorite Disney movies (finally upgraded from VHS) - Candleshoe, Mary Poppins, The Swiss Family Robinson & The Jungle Book. =D
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
big smile
Would you like some horror movies to complete your Christmas?! :D
LOL, 'cause it's not Christmas without horror movies?
That's right! Horror movies are fun for the holidays! :D
laugh
Horror movies always are fun.
:p
I agree! I'm making my character picks now Francy so you'll have to go vote when I'm done! :)
wink
Oh yeah, I'll vote. (If I can decide, lol)
*wants to see pick* :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना becca85 said…
I thought I would pop on really quick and let those of you involved in the Horror Christmas forum to keep an eye on it. I managed to upload one of the gifts yesterday, but I still have the other five to do today. I should be posting within an hour.
big smile
Oooh yay hey Becca, Merry Christmas! :D I'll be watching the forum!