डरावनी फिल्में Horror प्रेमी मंच

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

डरावनी फिल्में 16477 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6451-6500 of 16477

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jlhfan624 said…
Plus pretty girls make the best music :D
 Plus pretty girls make the best संगीत :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Paramore-CSI said…
yes they do
Bye heather!!
Bye.

YAY FOR TALKING TO MYSELF.
Bye!!
lmao
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना freakiin_ruby said…
YAY! Monrose!
Buuut, you're forgetting the pretty boys and their music.
 YAY! Monrose! Buuut, you're forgetting the pretty boys and their music.
meh
Pretty guys don't make good music lol

I looked through my library, and I have maybe 5-10 guy artists in it and he's the only hot one to me.
 Pretty guys don't make good संगीत लोल I looked through my library, and I have maybe 5-10 guy artists
heart
Some people might consider this guy hot, but I really don't. In this picture for sure though.
 Some people might consider this guy hot, but I really don't. In this picture for sure though.
And many years ago, I had the world's biggest crush on the guy in front. This is not even a good picture of him as he changed his image way too much for the band's new sound but he was HOT trust me.
 And many years ago, I had the world's biggest crush on the guy in front. This is not even a good pict
Yeah I just looked up new pics of him because I haven't looked in awhile and he really hasn't aged well. And he's got nasty hair, but w/e. He's super hot here <3
 Yeah I just looked up new pics of him because I haven't looked in awhile and he really hasn't aged we
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brittlegirl94 said…
HEATHER YAY! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!! *throws streamers*

I'm still listening to Tik Tok. :D
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
big smile
Santa loves you!!
 Santa loves you!!
laugh
GAHH I bet! Is that from Santa's Slay? :p
Yeah, I was trying to find a nice Christmas horror picture to post and there were none of Jack Frost or The Gingerdead Man so he was my next choice.
LOL well I love it! *saves*

So what are you up to? My parents and I are trying to decide if we want to go to Christmas Eve at my Aunt's house on my mom's side or not. It's really a hard to decide. They are the ones I told you about that could care less about us. :/
OIC well if it were me I wouldn't be going, but I'm sure you and I are different in that respect. Family or not, if they don't care about me I'm not going to go out of my way to pretend to care for them. That's just me though.
No your right actually, I'm voting towards not going, I mean they ARE family but every time we're around it's just so tense, & my cousin Kelly had a child as a teenager, and that was when I was still little, and being the 4th grandchild I already got looked past but this kid is so spoiled and obnoxious I'm sorry but I can't stand him! Sorry to unload on you but I'm guessing you know how it feels.
Yeah I understand. I most definitely hate spoiled brat children, and if I had any in my family (thankfully I got lucky) I wouldn't want to be around them at all. I have a big family actually but only talk to about 3 of them (outside of my mom) on a regular basis. They don't care to contact me so idc.
IKR, I honestly don't see how you deal with some kids THAT bad at work all the time, this kid is so rude I just hate him. Yeah on my dad's side of the family I'm a bit closer to them I guess but thank god there are only maybe 2-3 bratty kids I never see on that side. That's like this side of the family I'm talking about, I mean when my brother was a teen they took him out like once a month for mowing their stupid lawn to get him 100$ shoes, a 30$ lunch, new clothes, all of that, and I never got taken out once by them. IDC either it's getting so old.
Yeah when I was a lot younger, my sister definitely got favored by nearly everyone in my family. She got told she was pretty, got nice gifts, and was really stuck up about it. My grandmother would take her out to buy her anything she wanted too while my mom was left to pay for my own stuff. How ridic is that? Now it's a little different because my sister's stuck up attitude stayed with her and she only really calls my grandmother when she wants money, and that really pisses her off so she kinda likes me more now.

I think pretty much all the kids at my daycare are spoiled, but some to a worse degree than others and when they're spoiled by the boss it's worse because they can get away with everything and if I basically can't get them in trouble without her glaring at me or jumping up to defend them. That's only about 2 kids though, out of 20 so I just ignore those kids and deal with the others lol
hi peoples
merry christmas eve this lmao!!!!!
Hi! Merry Christmas eve!
so what is everyone up too
big smile
link

I'm glad I didn't buy it before because now it went down $81 plus I had a $10 off gift card and free shipping so I WIN :D
rainy
That is so this kid in a nutshell; I mean they coo over him ad spoil him to death and it drives me nuts. As for me and my brother, I'm younger and we get the same amount of stuff for nearly everything except that my Grandparent's and Aunt on the black sheep side bought him lots of stuff that I don't get, like you said it really sucks. Man do you get along with your sister? I know you've said before she's married right? So you stay away from her I think.

LOL these two siblings on my dad's side at the rudest kids I've met in my life; even my nice aunt's agree with me. They hit their cousin's and yell at everyone, it's crazy!

Hey Jackie, Merry Christmas eve!! Well my family decided we're not going to my aunt's tonight so I'm just hanging out today. How about you? This rain is driving me NUTSSS!!
OH THAT'S AWESOME! :D
i am hanging out here and propping everyone back and listening to music!!!!

heather i love it!!
sad
We're barely civil on Facebook but otherwise no. We don't exchange presents or talk on a regular basis. We just have nothing in common...

What are you guys doing tomorrow? I will probably be the only one on and I will be sad lol
Wait why is the link not showing? =(

UGH I ordered this bag.
Orig. $260. Clearance $179.99.
 Wait why is the link not showing? =( UGH I ordered this bag. Orig. $260. Clearance $179.99.
Well I'll wake up early, annoy the hell outta my parents until we open presents, then sit around all day until we go to my Grandma's at 3 PM to open a few more presents. I bet tomorrow between 11-2 I'll be on! Unless I get something that I have to spend time doing or watching or something lol..
hmmm
IDK but that link is not working for me.
Hott!!!
I may be on!!
Well I will definitely be on at midnight tonight because that's when I'm opening my presents! I'll post pictures for sure.
ok good!!!
i will post on boxing day my fiances bff told me too lol!!
big smile
The Gingerdead Man FTW!!!
heart
Mean Girls FTW!!!!!!
heart
That too but I'm in the mood for some Gingerdead Man!!
Haha! UGG Sometimes I hate X-mas eve, It's so BORING.
hmmm
I KNOW RIGHT?! I'm just sitting around doing absolutely nothing.....
I just opened presents early! I couldn't take it anymore, SO MUCH BOREDOM!!!! lol I got some cute stuff but I'll post later.
nice
I am so bored
You opened them early? Dang girl I would kick myself if I did that lol..

God I'm so bored. I guess I'll watch a movie.
lol i tried almost got caught
Why? It's not like I have tons of family members who have given me stuff! It's just my mom and I.
Ok
well gbye
zzz
Ok.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DarkSarcasm said…
*is finally caught up on forum, watching A Christmas Story*

Lively bunch you are. =P
big smile
I'm lively, everyone else is just busy having a life. Fail.
My life consists of Youtube videos, Sugababes listening, Corey petting, and laundry. YAHOO!
I've abandoned life for the night. =P

My plans for the night are to watch Christmas movies, do some internetting, and possibly open a present which resembles a box of chocolates. =P
Are you going to be on tomorrow? I don't want to be the only one on Fanpop.
I might have to make a hospital run/deliver some presents, but other than that, I don't have any plans. So yeah, I'll probably be around.