डरावनी फिल्में Horror प्रेमी मंच

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

डरावनी फिल्में 16477 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5801-5850 of 16477

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EllaBlack said…
It's this music festival that's held in January at UGA where some of the best musicians in the state spend a weekend away from school. I auditioned for it but I didn't think I would make it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jlhfan624 said…
Oh that's awesome! Since you made it that must mean you're good :)
angry
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IS NOBODY TALKING?!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना megloveskyle said…
laugh
HeAther!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
OMG YOUR ICON!
LoL Michael Scott is the man!!! Have you made your list to santa yet?
angry
Yeah I've had to mostly buy stuff for myself though, because that's how it usually is. But I think I've gotten almost everything I wanted.

One of the things on my list was that Fanpop would change its medal system a bit. I mean it's damn near impossible to get a die-hard or fanatic anymore thanks to the medal whores!
I don't even rate anymore because I notice
most stuff is being rated right after it's
added. Which means they are cheating five ratings on something an hour after it's added..they only way is to do the same thing but wait at least 2 weeks or longer to ask ppl to rate.

I bought myself lots of stuff too. I worked hard this year. I deserved it!!! Hehehe
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DarkSarcasm said…
Hi, guys!

Completely agree about the BS medal crap that goes on now. Its a shame that a few whores had to ruin it for the rest of us.
laugh
haha Amen! I've bought myself more stuff than anyone else, and I think I deserve it! I work my ass off all the time.
mischievous
Hi.
I know you have to chase after kids all day and entertain them so they don't cry. I think nap time was invented for the adults..well maybe we should stick together and do it the right way bc that's what it's about is earning them
Yep I agree, but I notice if you get more people to rate the same things, you won't get a medal. Like if you submit stuff to the VRSOF now and 3+ people rate it you'll go up in the top list but you won't ever get a medal which I think is unfair so you just have to be careful and work around it.

Naptime WAS invented for adults! When I finally get able to nap, I just pass out! I get exhausted too quickly with kids.
Well then they probably changed it but I don't know to what.... Stupid medal whores and they still have an account which makes me mad!!! O well what are we going to do?? Any ideas ??
...yep, I've got nothin'. *is helpful*

Fanpop keeps spazzing on me, I think it knows its being talked about. =P
LOL of course..there are little spies everywhere...hehe..:D Your icon makes me laugh!
And yours amuses me. Ohhh, Michael Scott. How clueless you are... *sigh* =P
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Paramore-CSI said…
omfg i hate medal whores you know how long its taking me to get a goldie and I so eserve it too. I am there everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL..i don't know what I would do if I couldnt get my weekly dose of Michael. He's so awkward it's not even funny. What's your favorite episode?
I think I deserve a die hard in some spots but I'll probably never get them thanks to certain people...
Well Heather, just add your little heart out and one day they will all catch up to you. That's how I look at it. I just log on one day and look another medal. I gave up trying to get certain ones. And maybe you could write a soap about it and get ppls feedback and opinion.
Favorite episode is probably The Injury or The Merger. Yours?

I think you deserve a die hard in some spots too, seeing as I rated thousands of screencaps, but nooooooo... *glares at fanpop*
yah I know I may never get a diehard it is so sad!!
UGH!!!!!
i actually deserve 2 because i am in those to spots all of my life and im always participating!
Phyllis;s Wedding & Diversity Day..I peed my pants during those..lol..

aw..thanks you deserve freaking unlimited uploads with all those caps you add. We should send hate mail to them..lol..i kid. i kid..

yah and ive rated alot of stuff in one pace and another and you seriously shousld get redals in those places!!
and youve rated alot of my stuff tooo!!
Wow I've almost submitted 135,000 images!! F4, take note - GIVE ME UNLIMITED UPLOADS PLZ. I hate this 20 at a time shit.
Phyllis's Wedding was also a really good one - probably in my top 10.

When's the last time anyone here got a medal that they were actually expecting?

+60,000 here - I hear ya, Heather.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
like umm 3,2 months ago only cuzz of heather
luv yah
oh unlimmited yes I want that really I do!!
only 2831 images for me
679,604 images as of today..lol..
The last time I got a medal I was really expecting was Katie Cassidy a few months ago. I got a couple here and there but I was only halfway expecting them. I didn't know if the things rated qualified for a medal.
my goal is 1 million
Start crediting & keywording your images properly p-csi, maybe you'll get a yellow medal, which = unlimited. ;)
I probably would have uploaded that much by now if Fanpop gave 2 shits about me. I have thousands of screencaps just sitting on my computer waiting for unlimited...
that's true...ppl really look for keywords..i know i do..but sometimes i get drunk and add images and forget..lol
I have been starting lol heather told me a while ago. thats why I have most of my medals.
Just before I wasnt its just laziness for the only 20 pic thing i hate it lol. But now i do keywords and descriptions and crediting!
laugh
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeti!!!

I just ordered this. lol Crystal Lowe is in it, plus does this not look cheesily amazing?!
LOL definetly cheesy....haha
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I reeeeally don't feel like giving the credit/keyword lecture tonight. So here: link, link
hmmm
Please, you feel like giving the keyword/credit lecture EVERY NIGHT.
lmao!ok I do nowish and i try to credit properly but i get all my images different sources so i credit me and the internet sometimes
Not tonight. I'm trying to help my bad mood by watching Weeds. =P
oh ok!!
Fiiiine. Keep track of the sites you get things from. Movies belong to the production company (IMDb will tell you who that is). TV shows belong to the networks they air on (more IMDb). Everything else, just keep track of the site. If the site has users (like livejournal), you need to include the user. "Me" is not a valid credit. If you made something yourself using images not entirely created by you, you still need to include who owns it as well as the fact that you edited it (original owner/your username or 'me' if you prefer). Read the keyword article, that's very helpful.
laugh
See. I'm always right!
ok Google lmao!! thats where i get most lmao!!
but actually me is on the site im trying for a goldie the pics are of me and I took em lmao!
No.

Google is not a valid image credit.

If you credit something to "Google", I will rate it a 1.

Google gets its images from INDIVIDUAL SITES. You need to credit THAT SITE. NOT GOOGLE.
sucky I guess i can remember i just have to get pick and go paramore pick with all in blah blah blah photobucket! and ill remeber! complicated though!
mostly photobucket then or tvinsider well greys insider
laugh
OMG. Please let this turn into the fight P-CSI & I had a few weeks ago.