Total Drama Island Fancharacters Asylum RP two!

princess2109 posted on Mar 12, 2013 at 03:36AM
This was such a hit! so here's another one! :D
-
Locked Away from everyone hoping to leave when you know you never will.The stone hearts and cold looks why to you? because your Insanse.
--------------

Locked Up [Insanse people :3]
-

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 211 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 211

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना princess2109 said…
Nya: Hmm? *uncovers face* O-Oh yeah i'm fine *sighs her face seems to become emotionless*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smartone123 said…
alora:had the same kinda face"ok"goes back to reading
Nya: *her mouth twitches* 5 years.
Alora:"hum?"looks at her
Nya: I've spent five years in this H***hole. YOU SHUT THE F*** UP ALREADY! *everyone else falls silent* Stupid Hoes, been here two secs and want to leave. Try being here for 5 years
Alora:"i didnt say anything"looks at her still the same expression goes back to reading
Nya: *looks at her* I hasn't talking to you, I was talking to the other people who are bitching
ALora:"oh"shrugs reads again
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Courtneyfan214 said…
Jenny: *sighs*
Yue:looks at jenny
Jenny: *looks at yue* what are you looking at?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jadeISmaNAME said…
Eiran: whatever! if i wana get anger, IL GET F*cKING ANGRY! *still hitting loc with her shoe* come one already!
Dory: i prefer to keep my life a mystery. *puts his boo down* but yours seams alot my fascinating, so do tell.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना colecutegirl said…
Elizabeth: Well..she really is the angry one...but I doubt trying to break the lock with a shoe will do anything
Yue:signs that you look sad
Jenny: whatever! I'm gonna find a way outta here.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cupcakegirl31 said…
kimberly: *sits in corner crying*
little girl: kimmy
kimberly:*hears her voice* oh angel is that you really you
little girl: yes
Eiran: it might break! iv broken into and out of places plenty of times! *hitting lock still* MOTHER F*CKER! *punches a wall* IM NOT INSANE! IM JUST ANGRY!
Dory: *sighs* its going to be great having another violent one. *puts hand out to elizabath* Im dory, its a pleasure to meet you miss...?
Elizabeth: I'm elizabeth, pleased to meet you *smiles and shakes dory's hand*
alora:reads
( i want a really formal character, so hear is dory :D )
Dory: you seem a nice, formal and most intelligent girl, i think we shall be good friends.
Eiran: URG! *throws her shoe away* this is hopeless! im stuck hear. *sits on her bed and crosses her arms*
Jenny: *thinking*
Elizabeth: I believe so too, you seem more reasonable than the others here

(Well elizabeth might be a crazy ass killer but there are certain people that she accepts and keeps as her friends XD)
Dory: although im classed as insane, i was brought up in a very high class house, so i do have my standards*nods* and so far you have only met the quiet and violent ones, it would be nice to meet the others, But do what i do and only tell them a little about your self, its best to stay a mystery.

Eiran: *starts punching the wall* LET ME OUT!
Elizabeth: Hmm I understand completley *winces as she hears the punch* I don't accept many people but you seem fine. So far I enjoy your company. And yes I was raised within a high class house too. Hmm yes I think that will be best. Staying a mystery sounds rather interesting
Dory: *roles eyes* she will give up eventually, the others did too. But she will be loud for a while. And being a mystery is, because not only does it keep you safe, but they always try to figure you out.

Eiran: *punches the wall very hard* AHHH SH*T... god damn it! *holds her hand*
Dory: my dear, your profanities are coming extremely annoying.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Elizabeth:*nods* That's true, they are quite the nuisance, It's at times like this that i do wish I had my blade... however I'm sure I can find something, miss would you prefer to have your mouth sewn shut or your tounge cut out *smiles innocently* I'm sure I can use your blood in my tea.
eiran: *grumbles* oh bite me *crosses her arms and lies on her bed* i dont belong hear.

Dory: ahhh there are many things you can do to hurt them, but not telling them how and when is the fun part.
Elizabeth: *laughs* good point! I tend to think outloud sometimes but the ahh...victims? ...never manage to escape. Not that they can anyway, poor things try one of my cupcakes and they're out cold in seconds
Dory: *laughs*

Eiran: *flips off elizabeth and faces the other way*
Elizabeth: We should keep each other company, would you care to accompany me to the main room? (omg crazy-killer ship XD)
(ikr XDDD )
Dory: *puts his arm out* id be happy to.
Elizabeth: *takes his arm (y'know in that army linky thing :3)* why thank you

what does dory look liek? XD I wanna draw them liek a boss X3
Alora:looks at them cold expression pale blond hair up
Elizabeth: *waves at her smiling sweetly*
alora:gets up to go take a shower
(id like to pair alora up XD)
( ik shes adorbz!!!
and im drawing him with her now on an anime base things >-< i was litrilly about to ask you what elizabeth looks like XDDD but yeah dory has black hair, blue eyes and normally wears a white shirt, like a school shirt, with black trousers.. i dunno, but he looks formal XDD)
Dory: *walks to the room*
wells I might have a oc :3 guy or girl?for alora and Eliza has looong brownish/reddish hair and close to red eyes and I haven't got her a outfit yet but it'sgonna be a dress :3)
(can anyone pair anyone with alora)
(ok thank XDdont care but i do want someone to go into the shower after her ..nothing perverted swear)
* 2 guards walks past Jenny and she grabs them pulling them onto her cell* you guys better let me outta here or else*

Guard1: *slaps Jenny off of him* get off you freak!

Jenny:*falls down*

* the guards walk off*

Female guard: *looks at alora* where do you think you're going?
Alora:"shower"face doesnt change
dory:*reaches the room* we are hear.
Eiran: *walkes over to her bars* am i aloud out yet? you have let the killer loose! why not me?
Yue:sits in her room
Elizabeth: Good, *smiles and walks in* everything here seems so...white. so pure

Yue:sleeps
Female guard: *takes off her shades and wears her hair Down*
Penelope: *walks out the shower room with a towel wrapped around her and her hairs wet* who n-needed a shower next?
(sadly i only have a adventure time version of her :P so i need to draw her XD and this is her, shes a time keeper bunny or summet like that XDD yeah, like i said, im not original.. i only just realised shes like jinx, but her life isnt as sad o.O)
 Penelope: *walks out the शावर, शॉवर room with a towel wrapped around her and her hairs wet* who n-needed
Alora:"thank" walks towards it takes off her shirt and on her back was this amazing tattoo very elaborated and unique one you wouldnt find anywhere normal
Penelope: i u-uhm... dont mean to stare but... the tattoo on you back is v-very enchanting....
Teagan: *somehow works the blade out her gums* Aha!