दी ऑफिस Jan सवाल

hak posted on Aug 24, 2007 at 08:56AM
After watching the Season 3 finale again, I wonder if it's possible that Jan is pregnant? I'm not sure if it's been brought up before, but during the scene when Michael and her are driving to Scranton, she gets really emotional and mentions that she's been having mood swings (she blames them on the painkillers from the surgery), and then she gets really excited about the idea of Michael coming home to her every night and she'll be wearing stretch pants. Also, it seems kind of fishy that she could get a breast augmentation and recover in just a couple weeks time (although I must admit I have no clue what the logistics of breast surgery rehab are). Her being pregnant would also explain her sudden desire to get back together with Michael, and it would make her breasts bigger if she was with child.

I'm not saying this is true or anything, but it would make sense. Thoughts?

दी ऑफिस 5 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना snoznoodle said…
Sounds possible. It'd be really interesting since Michael doesn't want to be with her lol.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tubachick said…
Yeah, that is an interesting thought... I didn't think of it before, but it makes total sense. I mean, nobody suddenly just develops a strong desire to wear stretch pants on their own!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना llerenaprincipe said…
nah
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना greekthegeek said…
lol maybe. But I don't think she would get her boobs done and then get pregnant
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना marissa said…
hmmm....sounds like it could happen.
i dont THINK she's pregnent. i dont think her boobs would get THAT big if she had just gotten pregnent, she doesnt even have a tummy yet.

but im deffinatly not denying the possibility!