दी ऑफिस OMFG. can't believe she told him

sprouseter16 posted on May 11, 2007 at 01:26AM
OMGGGGG.

I am so happy Pam finally spilled out her feelinngs.

the episode was awesome

दी ऑफिस 26 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना agentScarn said…
wow... what a great episode... all around just a great episode.

and I'm not a huge fan of the whole Pam & Jim relationship, but i was very happy/proud of her today... what a great episode... i'm so pumped right now
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना yankeez116 said…
yeah this episode was awesome...had all the makings of a great episode from the comedy of andy floating away in his sumo suit and angela ignoring him to the drama of pam spilling her guts. can't wait for the finale next week
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fawkes716 said…
I absolutley loved that episode! Watching Andy slowly fall into the lake and float away was so funny. I can't believe Pam said all of that in front of everyone. I cant wait for next week! And poor Toby
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smackdabish said…
OMG YAY PAM! I felt so happy for her. And Jim's being such a jackass the last few eps, I hope he realized that.

And everything was great. The singing on the bus... hahah.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना marissa said…
could i BE more in love with the office right now?

at first, i was worried. how could a show set in an office possibily make its way to the beach in sumo wrestling outfits?

and yet...they pulled it off.

two words: GO. STANLY.

sing on the bus? next to the office olympics, and the betting they were doing earlier in the season (episode...?), it was my favorite scene with all (most) of the characters all together. that and maybe the photograph scene in the conflict...

anyways, loved andy falling into the lake.

and angela "misunderstanding" ...greatness.

and i hate to say it, but, karen and jim...cute!

but, by far, pam takes the cake for overall awesomemess.

walking over coals??
pointing out no one came to her art show???
telling jim?!?!

she rules.

was never that big a fan of her, liked the idea of "jam" more then pam and jim, but tonight she owned.

but...jim didn't go after her.
honestly, i was waiting for that.
he didn't even say anything.

and karen's face??
wow.

oh, and toby?
mad, mad, mad love for toby.
i love toby.

okay, this is really long, but i have one last question.
the last scene on the bus? it was light out. so it must have been taken before they even got to the beach.
so my question is: they DID get andy...right?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Drummaboy41 said…
ya it was a really great episode. i have finally lost all hope in JAM. but andy falling in the water made me cry. that was just so funny. i just cant wait till next week. is it the finale?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jane-willow said…
angela and dwight?
adorable!

(paraphrasing)
"if michael organizes some kind of group hug, stand next to me."

jim and pam were awesome, but dwight and angela are true love. ♥

(...also, andy falling into the lake was, like, the funniest thing i've ever seen.)

(and kelly and michael's "bob hope" moment.)

*sighs*

great episode.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना spanky0202 said…
Oh Dear God, my dvr cut off just after Pam said she was going to walk in the water. What happened after that??? HELP!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brokenbrain said…
OMG! Such a great episode. I feel so proud of Pam. I can't believe she told Jim in front of everybody from the office (except Toby...poor Tobey). I thought it was hilarious how the documentary crew found Andy floating in the dark and then the light slowly turned off. I was laughing so hard!

spanky0202, nothing really happened after. They sang the Filnstones theme song on the bus.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना snoznoodle said…
DID YOU SEE JIM'S FACE??
Sorry have to say it again:
DID you SEE Jim's FACE!?!?!
LIKE WOW!
I'm sooo proud of Pam! (NOT Pammy anymore)... wow that episode had to be the best of the season... or maybe I'm still in shock from PAM!

Yeh Jim and Karen WERE cute but... it's just Jim and his personality i think.

But SERIOUSLY! Jim had tears in his eyes! How could they NOT be together by the next episode?? There has to be a twist.

Also the rest of the episode was SO awesome! I can't list it all but Andy, the bus, SO many great one-liners I'm going to have to memorise... WOW
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dave said…
That episode was AMAAAAAAAZING! I loved every minute of it. Just seeing them on the bus together singing made it so obvious that the cast really love each other and have a great time making the show. It looked like they were genuinely having so much fun together. Except for poor Toby who was walking around the office alone and thinking of Pam in a two-piece! Andy floating in the lake was HIlarious. But yes, the best was Pam's impassioned speech and her professing all those truths to Jim. But more importantly that she stood up for herself for once. I really admired that. Go PAM!

I must say though, if Pam wasn't there, I do think Jim and Karen make a really good couple. The blindfold thing was really cute and seeing them talking on the phone by the lake was sweet too. Poor Karen...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Shandiii said…
Dave, I completely agree!! I love when they all sing together. Steve has an amazing voice also. But anyways, for some reason Michael screaming "Wilma" at the end of the song made me realize how there is no possible way I could be in love with this show any more than I already am. Oh goodness.
And yeah, way to go Pam!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना djshockaleven said…
An absolutely brilliant episode.. My faith is back!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Naebe_girl said…
I had lost some interest in the office but this show brought it all back. Totally great.

Funniest parts were Stanley charging for Jim and the look on Jim's face! And also when Andy fell in the water... haha! But Pam took the cake.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DwightHalpert said…
Great episode, with a most inspiringly amazing ending scene: Pam being so courageous, Jim going into a state of shock, and of course Michael: "Pam that was amazing! but i'm still looking for someone with a sales background".

There is so much good quoting material this week, but so far my favorite one goes to floating-away Andy: "Angela it's pretty simple - look at what i'm doing and tell people it". brilliant.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zevolta said…
So, did they end up gettin andy
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RelientJ said…
wow... this post is getttin lots of input! but for Marissa... I think that they didnt show Jim's expression to what pam said b/c they are saving it all up for the season finale!!! its gonna be awesome!!! so yea... i was thinking they were gonna see his point of view, but the writers kno what they're doing!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ekath said…
my favorite part was the look on jim's face right after pam made her speech... i cannot WAIT until this thursday AHH
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Urkel-gru said…
response to snoznoodle:
watch this all the way to the end:

link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sandiblonde said…
sweet vid urkel-gru. i loved it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bwright said…
i would point out that both gil and oscar came to the art show, as well as michael...so only gay people came to the art show

and also that the best joke of the night was clearly the chickenhead one...that was hilarious

link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Charmape said…
Since Toby wasn't there when Pam confessed, I think it hints that Toby might tell Pam that he likes her later in the series.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना snoznoodle said…
I was just watching Pam's speech again and I just had to add that I thought this was hilarious. After Pam just did the speech and ran off Michael calls out: "Pam! That was amazing! But I still need someone with a sales background..." that is SO Michael! I love it!

Do people really think that the thing with Toby is gonna be big? He's too much of a minor character, I doubt he's going to do a 'Pam' and get the courage to tell her. It's just a funny little crush and it's not like anythings going to happen. Pam would probably say something like "Oh. Wow. That's... really flattering but..." I think whats funny about him is he always gets the worse end of the deal. Whatever he tries, nothing works... except for his gf at Phyllis' Wedding... lol that was awesome.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jordygirl said…
Yeah, Toby and his date at the wedding were SO cute. I hope they don't make a big thing out of the Toby/Pam situation; it should just be a little funny/awkward thing.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना happygolucky11 said…
oh god it was awesome!!!!! she finally said it! i cannot believe it. it was AMAZZZZZZZZZZZING!!!! i waited three seasons and it finally happened!!!!! i love what michael says after it. "but we still need someone with a sales background" that was typical michael. i love jim's face! it was adorable and hilarious at the same time! and i love it when karen says on the job: "it's ok, people say things without thinking" and then pam just says casually: "actually, i've been wanting to say that for a long time" go pam!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना maybeastarbucks said…
Creed ate 55 hot dogs in 15 minutes. It's on his blog.
Join the Creed Bratton spot.