found this on the net:
चोटी, शीर्ष 17 Signs Your Airline Attendant is About Ready to Retire
17. Always grumbling about how things were much simpler when Orville and Wilbur ran the business.
16. For dinner, asks, "Ya want the white crap या the yellow crap?"
15. When pointing to the emergency exits, uses nothin' but her middle finger.
14. Occasionally tries to prop-start a 747.
13. Insists on दिखा रहा है आप pictures of her prom तारीख, दिनांक with Bob Dole.
12. Loudly refers to pilot and co-pilot as "Opie" and "The Beav."
11. At the security checkpoint, her hip sets off the metal detector.
10. Replaces in-flight movie with racy story about how he and Amelia Earhart founded the Mile High Club.
9. As passengers deplane, forgets to say "bye" and just stands there saying "buh... buh... buh... buh... buh... buh..."
8. No matter what आप order, she serves up a nice warm glass of Bosco.
7. After demonstrating the oxygen mask, needs to keep it on.
6. Matches entire business class shot for shot.
5. Uses false teeth to prevent the खाना गाड़ी from rolling down the aisle.
4. Breaks wind so forcefully that the oxygen masks drop.
3. Requests that passengers refrain from using electronic devices such as Wurlitzers, Victrolas, and telegraphs.
2. Excitedly announces that the in-flight movie will be a "talkie."
1. Keeps getting लॉस्ट on the way to the cockpit.