हेतालिया ~Seven मिनटों in Heaven with Hetalia~ [INTERACTIVE GAME]

IndigoIchigo posted on Jun 15, 2013 at 05:08AM
(Aru~ If only this happened IRL! So anyways, this is the way the game works. I will do a little post to start out the story, put some multiple choice answers at the bottom, the next person who replies chooses one of the multiple choice answers, and I will continue posting, writing out the story RP of the game. As the story goes on, only one person replies at a time so that the story game does not turn into a blobby mess with more than one thing going on at the same time. So if somebody beat you to answering, just wait patiently until I finish the next part of the story, then you can reply as long as nobody replied first. If you don't follow this rule, I will ignore your post and roleplay with the post of the first person to reply. How about everyone post only one in a little while, let other people choose to control the interactive roleplay, so that everyone gets a chance to choose a multiple choice and be in on the game and NOT be left out. So anyways, let the story begin! ;3 )

(P.S. Your character will be a female character in the story.)
-----
You seem so excited, you're going to an actual party with actual nations! You brush your long,

A.) Brown
B.) Blonde
C.) Black
D.) Ginger

hair several times to make it extra silky, and put a nice headpiece in it. Then you walk off to your closet, wondering what to wear. Then, *gasp* you finally find the perfect outfit to wear to the party, and change into

A.) Shimmery, long red dress, high heels
B.) Frilly t-shirt, fitting blue jeans, flats
C.) Spaghetti-strap tank-top, booty shorts, flip-flops
D.) Regular t-shirt, heavy, draggy sweatpants, tennis shoes

You walk back to your mirror and pick up your makeup. You decide to apply

A.) Heavy makeup, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush, lipstick, absolutely everything
B.) Light makeup, light colored eyeshadow, a bit of mascara, blush, and lipgloss
C.) Accessories instead of makeup, like sunglasses and a bracelet
D.) No makeup or accessories

You set down your makeup. "I'm ready to go to the party!" you exclaim excitedly. Right before you leave, you decide to bring

A.) Perfume, lipgloss, and nailpolish all in a sparkly handbag
B.) Phone in case of emergencies
C.) Bubblegum
D) Nothing but jingling coins in one of the pant pockets

(Okay, so the first person that replies chooses from ALL of the multiple choice questions. NOT the second person who replies to the second multiple choice, third person third multiple choice, and so on. NOT, I repeat, NOT to make it clear. Do NOT to that, the first person who replies chooses from ALL of the following multiple choice questions in this post. Don't worry--the second person gets various multiple choice questions like in this post.)

हेतालिया 16 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Tinekraut said…
You seem so excited, you're going to an actual party with actual nations! You brush your long,

C.) Black

hair several times to make it extra silky, and put a nice headpiece in it. Then you walk off to your closet, wondering what to wear. Then, *gasp* you finally find the perfect outfit to wear to the party, and change into

D.) Regular t-shirt, heavy, draggy sweatpants, tennis shoes

You walk back to your mirror and pick up your makeup. You decide to apply

D.) No makeup or accessories

You set down your makeup. "I'm ready to go to the party!" you exclaim excitedly. Right before you leave, you decide to bring

B.) Phone in case of emergencies

---
(note: yea, I got pretty bad fashion sense. But it's not exactly how I dress. Just the least different ones from my preference. Hope that would do. And hope I followed the instructions correctly.)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना IndigoIchigo said…
(That's absolutely fine. And yes, you have followed the instructions correctly.)
---
You walk outside, and lock the door of your

A.) Mansion with silver gates surrounding it
B.) Regular-looking, clean house
C.) Beach house on the shore
D.) Small apartment

and walk out to your

A.) 50,000$ sports car
B.) Silver-colored Jeep
C.) Black Lamborghini
D.) Red pick-up truck

As you drive to the party, you look around for the address you were given. "I believe I'm on the right street." you mutter, still driving around. You finally park beside the curb, getting out of your car. You walk up to the porch, and

A.) Ring the doorbell
B.) Knock a few times
C.) Yell "I'm here!"

The door opens. "Come on in!" you hear the friendly voice of Italy, and he lets you inside the house. You look around, and

A.) Try to flirt with the cutest nations there
B.) Sit down politely, waiting for the game to start
C.) Have a conversation with the nation beside you until the game starts

--
(Same rules, next person who replies answers ALL of the following multiple choice questions above.)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RoseWolfLala said…
(This looks like fun~ Ok here goes.)

You walk outside, and lock the door of your

B.) Regular-looking, clean house

and walk out to your

C.) Black Lamborghini

As you drive to the party, you look around for the address you were given. "I believe I'm on the right street." you mutter, still driving around. You finally park beside the curb, getting out of your car. You walk up to the porch, and

A.) Ring the doorbell

The door opens. "Come on in!" you hear the friendly voice of Italy, and he lets you inside the house. You look around, and

C.) Have a conversation with the nation beside you until the game starts

You chat for a few more minutes until the game starts. "First person come up and choose a piece of paper." you hear Italy say. Italy then points to you, and you come up. The hat is handed to you and your eyes are covered. You reach into the hat, and pull out a piece of

A.) Blue paper
B.) Green paper
C.) Red paper
D.) Brown paper
E.) Orange paper
F.) White paper
Good to know I did it right. Can I try again? If not then feel free to replace my entry. I just want to see what happens next.
-------

You chat for a few more minutes until the game starts. "First person come up and choose a piece of paper." you hear Italy say. Italy then points to you, and you come up. The hat is handed to you and your eyes are covered. You reach into the hat, and pull out a piece of

F.) White paper
That's fine. You can try again. And I don't blame you, these hard choices like pulling out a number or paper or letter can be suspenseful. I'm actually glad that you picked white paper, because this was going to be one of my favorite ones to write..or type or whatever. xD
----
Once you pull out a white piece of paper, Canada trembles and holds up his white piece of paper. Gasps, Ooooh's and Aaaah's are heard as you two walk into the closet. Germany sets the timer, and he sits back down again. The other nations, while waiting, play truth or dare. In the closet, Canada shakes so much, you can actually feel the floor vibrating. "It's okay." you say to Canada, trying to comfort him. "We don't have to kiss or anything, we can just talk if we want to." Canada stops shaking. "Oh..but this is my first time playing this game, I did thought we had to kiss...not that I mind." he blushes bright red. You blink a few times. "Oh?" Canada looks down, squeezing Mr. Kumajiro (the white bear he always has) with anxiety. You adjust his chin, and kiss him right on the lips. Right after, Canada takes a step back, and starts shaking again. The timer goes off, and the door swings right open. America is the first one to notice how much Canada is shaking. "Woah, dudette, what did you try to do to him!?" Canada shakes his head. "She just k-kissed me, that's all." America raised an eyebrow. "Yeah okay, but why are you shaking?" Canada shrinked a little. "It was my first kiss.."
lols. More like I'll be the one shaking there in a corner rather than... you know o///o....

------
Once you pull out a white piece of paper, Canada trembles and holds up his white piece of paper. Gasps, Ooooh's and Aaaah's are heard as you two walk into the closet. Germany sets the timer, and he sits back down again. The other nations, while waiting, play truth or dare. In the closet, Canada shakes so much, you can actually feel the floor vibrating. "It's okay." you say to Canada, trying to comfort him. "We don't have to kiss or anything, we can just talk if we want to." Canada stops shaking. "Oh..but this is my first time playing this game, I did thought we had to kiss...not that I mind." he blushes bright red. You blink a few times. "Oh?" Canada looks down, squeezing Mr. Kumajiro (the white bear he always has) with anxiety. You adjust his chin, and kiss him right on the lips. Right after, Canada takes a step back, and starts shaking again. The timer goes off, and the door swings right open. America is the first one to notice how much Canada is shaking. "Woah, dudette, what did you try to do to him!?" Canada shakes his head. "She just k-kissed me, that's all." America raised an eyebrow. "Yeah okay, but why are you shaking?" Canada shrinked a little. "It was my first kiss.."
Surely. It's edited and the line was erased and changed.
---
America nodded slowly, and let you and Canada out of the closet. "Next person." Italy points to Hungary, who pulls out a blue piece of paper. Prussia gets up, holding his blue paper. They walk in the closet and the timer is reset. While you and the nations wait, the game of Truth or Dare is continued. Italy looks at you. "(insert name here), truth or dare?"

A.) Truth
B.) Dare
Tinekraut commented…
Alrighty~ I also changed my पूर्व post according to your edit. I'm lame at editing myself. And, thank you, द्वारा the way~ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RoseWolfLala said…
I've come back! Hope you don't mind. :3
I choose A.) Truth
Not at all, I don't mind.
---
Italy leaned forward. "Is it true that you have any crushes on anybody..?" Suddenly, all of the nations are staring at you, waiting for an answer after a few seconds within the question was asked. "Well, I uh--"

A.) "Yes..I do."
B.) "No..not really."
C.) "Maybe~"
laugh
Italy leaned forward. "Is it true that you have any crushes on anybody..?" Suddenly, all of the nations are staring at you, waiting for an answer after a few seconds within the question was asked. "Well, I uh--"

C.) "Maybe~"

------
XD Oh my -///-... XD
xD Yeah, I know right.
---
Italy turned bright red. "I know I have a crush on someone. Doitsu~" he then hugged Germany. "Ich leibe dich too.." Germany grunted. The timer went off, and before the closet is open, everyone, including you, pick a piece of paper. You decide to pick

A.) Blue paper
B.) Green paper
C.) Red paper
D.) Brown paper
E.) Orange paper
F.) White paper
G.) Pink paper
H.) Purple paper
I.) Indigo paper
J.) Tan Paper
K.) Violet paper
L.) Peach paper
laugh
XD Now we see why it's called 7 mins w/ hetalia~
---

Italy turned bright red. "I know I have a crush on someone. Doitsu~" he then hugged Germany. "Ich leibe dich too.." Germany grunted. The timer went off, and before the closet is open, everyone, including you, pick a piece of paper. You decide to pick

J.) Tan Paper

---
This is getting more suspenseful X3
(Sorry for such a late reply. D:)
---
After everyone is finished picking their papers, you slightly hold up your tan piece of paper. Romano flips over his piece of paper with a tan-colored mark on it. "Wow, you've been paired up twice in a row!" America whispers to you. "I hope that we get paired together tonight~" he winks at you as you and Romano walk in the closet.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना codyfan77 said…
I pick violet paper.... Can I join in the game? Plz?
Yes, you can join in on the game but a choice on that multiple-choice question has already been chosen and other participants will have to wait for the next question.