डिज़्नी प्रिन्सेस डिज़्नी Princess Picture Hunt Game

courtney7488 posted on Jun 18, 2009 at 03:44AM
I've seen this in other spots, and thought it would be fun to do here!

Someone requests a picture of something, and it is the other users' job to find that picture. For example person 1 requests a picture of Cinderella. The other users search for a picture of Cinderella; the person who finds the pictures posts it, and then requests another picture.

First up:
Find a picture of the original Disney princess- Snow White.
last edited on Dec 08, 2009 at 05:33AM

डिज़्नी प्रिन्सेस 11064 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4251-4300 of 11064

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TR4646 said…
surprise
i stopped playing on page 64-65 ish... :O
WOW lolz
sorry i just can't believe how long ago it was lol... and how far you've guys kept this going!
:D
It makes it more exciting to play this time! :D lol
XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Darkshine said…
Here you go!
Now find me concept art of Beauty and The Beast, featuring a comb, a brush and two women.
 Here आप go! Now find me concept art of Beauty and The Beast, featuring a comb, a brush and two women
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mermaidchan05 said…
LOL I feel late, but yeah TR4646, that was my pic! Still looking for yours, Darkshine!
worried
could you maybe give us a hint??
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना loverocks said…
crying
OK why is it that Im always late fore these things?!?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aiemerrysirius said…
Is this it? Found it here .... link

Next find a picture of concept art from your fave princess movie. :)
 Is this it? Found it here .... http://fuckyeahdisneyconcept.tumblr.com अगला find a picture of concep
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mintcherchoc said…
I think they actually did use this scene in the movie... Find me a screencap of Prince Philip making a face at the baby Aurora
 I think they actually did use this scene in the movie... Find me a screencap of Prince Philip making
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Darkshine said…
@aiemerrysirius
That's it! I found it a while ago, in a pop quiz question.

THIS IS. THE FACE OF EVIL.

Find me a portrait of Rapunzel's parents! It's a screencap. (Rapunzel is not there)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 @aiemerrysirius That's it! I found it a while ago, in a pop क्विज़ question. THIS IS. THE FACE OF EV
here you go!
now find any picture of Shang in Belle's gold dress...
 here आप go! now find any picture of Shang in Belle's सोना dress...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tiffany88 said…
Princess Shang pic belongs to Chesire on Fanpop.
Find a pic of Cinderella in a vintage ball gown.(fanart)
 <u>Princess Shang pic belongs to Chesire on Fanpop.</u> Find a pic of सिंडरेला in a vintage ball g
Is this the one you want? If so find some concept art of Ursula.
 Is this the one आप want? If so find some concept art of Ursula.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना aiemerrysirius said…
@Darkshine: whoops, my bad. x) Good job then; I'm a little behind, lol. :)

Here's an Ursula concept art. Find a picture of a princess rolling her eyes.
 @Darkshine: whoops, my bad. x) Good job then; I'm a little behind, lol. :) Here's an Ursula concept
She rolls her eyes at Naveen in the scene...
Now find a picture of Prince naveen and tiana, where tiana has a different wedding dress than the one in the movie.
 She rolls her eyes at Naveen in the scene... Now find a picture of Prince naveen and tiana, where tia
smile
I hope this is right. find me a picture of Prince Ferdinand (Yes, that is Snow White's prince's name) and Princess Snow White as frolicking centaurs
 I hope this is right. find me a picture of Prince Ferdinand (Yes, that is Snow White's prince's name)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TigerRanma said…
^ I do not think that Ferdinand is Snow White's Prince's name. Ferdinand is the bull.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rigo1315 said…
laugh
Wow!!! I left at 109 and you guys are on 171 already!!! Dang!!! I’m very disappointed I’d a figure you guys would have gotten to 200 already xp. Anyway I’m glad to be back and to have actually have read all the posts from my last post to now. I’m such a nerd xp. Welp here’s the picture :) this is by FERNL on Deviant Art. I hopes it the one you wanted. *crosses fingers* Oh, by the way to new people it’s not just Deviant Art, Google, or this site. There’s Youtube and the rest of Fanpop to find these pics just a lil helpful tip. I also, strongly suggest to read from where you last posted or start at the beginning it takes FOREVER but you see how the game has progressed, messed up, and even out did it self and made it proud. You may even find something that catches your eye. Next Find… WAY OFF TOPIC find Me a screen cap of all 5 couple dancers in All the Right Moves by One Republic and I’ll tell you why it’s so important. One more Important thang Congrats to the CLASS OF 2011 NEXT YEAR ITS US 2012!!!!
 Wow!!! I left at 109 and आप guys are on 171 already!!! Dang!!! I’m very disappointed I’d a figur
uuu...
wink
well 12 hours enough here's a hint: Look at the Music Video on youtube of All the Right Moves by One Republic. Find the scene that looks good and has the 5 girls who dance in it. For new ppl Who don't know Full screen it press CLT+ Print Screen then go on paint and click Ctl+ V save and post Good luck and there's a reason why this is important.
here it is... so what's the importance??
find rapunzel as a mermaid with the tail made out of her hair..
 here it is... so what's the importance?? find rapunzel as a mermaid with the tail made out of her hai
big smile
Here it is by *daekazu Deviant Art
 Here it is द्वारा *daekazu Deviant Art
Okay It's kinda dumb but when I saw this video I noticed somethin odd about the girls and I thought about this interesting Idea.

Snow White
 Okay It's kinda dumb but when I saw this video I noticed somethin odd about the girls and I thought a
Cinderella
सिंडरेला
Aurora
 Aurora
Belle
 Belle
big smile
And Tiana

Now when you watch the video again you'll remeber this. Sorry if it's dumb but at least it's an interesting Opinion. Any way now find... Any Easy ONE Meeko the adorable Raccoon from Pocahontas find a good one or something cute puez
 And Tiana Now when आप watch the video again you'll remeber this. Sorry if it's dumb but at leas
big smile
Oh that's actually pretty interesting... i like the whole princess thing in the music video.. :)
Here's Meeko! Now find a Disney Princes Birthday Party supply (like cups, plates, decorations or something)
 Here's Meeko! Now find a डिज़्नी Princes Birthday Party supply (like cups, plates, decorations या some
Find any screencap in the scene in Mulan, where Mushu is yelling: Oooh! All right, that's it! Dishonor! Dishonor on your whole family!
[to Cri-Kee]
Mushu: Make a note of this. Dishonor on you, dishonor on your cow! I always loved that scene!
 Find any screencap in the scene in Mulan, where Mushu is yelling: Oooh! All right, that's it! Dishono
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zallzianna18 said…
now find shrek and fiona with their balloons they made =)
 now find श्रेक and fiona with their balloons they made =)
oh wait damn it fiona isnt disney shit uuummm find aurora dancing with the animals instead
Here ya go awe Meeko's so cute :-3 Next find a comic of Ariel joining the Kingdom Hearts Trio and she shows how to fight without a weapon. I think it's called Ariel Joins the Party give dat a try. ;)
 Here ya go awe Meeko's so cute :-3 अगला find a comic of Ariel joining the Kingdom Hearts Trio and she
Oh, for the Hell of it Here's Fiona and Shrek w/ Ballons xp
 Oh, for the Hell of it Here's Fiona and श्रेक w/ Ballons xp
aw yay thanks rigo1315 =) i LOVE shrek!
ha thats great lol now find belle in gothic getup
 ha thats great लोल now find belle in गॉथिक getup
Is this fine? IT by mimi-na
 Is this fine? IT द्वारा mimi-na
big smile
Well there's also this by phantompirate27... Anyway if any these good find me (inspired by Tangled) find me an MMD of Sora from Kingdom Hearts and Rapunzal. Don't ask what MMD is if you don't know den sorry cuz I don't know the proper acryonm for it xp
 Well there's also this द्वारा phantompirate27... Anyway if any these good find me (inspired द्वारा Tangled) f
big smile
zallzianna18 Well that comic must have been incredibly hard to find jajajaja especially with such an easy hint xp and your welcome about shrek :)

mermaidchan05 Awe Adorable thank you :-3

TR4646 Thanks and I kept thinking if only they had done that. Used the actuall princess that would have been kwel.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PrincessBelle2 said…
This is best I could find, soz!
Now find a crossover of Belle and Dimitri in the bookshop from BatB!
 This is best I could find, soz! Now find a crossover of Belle and Dimitri in the bookshop from BatB!
best i could find.
find a crossover of baby melody with Jim OR melody on a boat with jim
 best i could find. find a crossover of baby melody with Jim या melody on a नाव with jim
That's it TR4646!
Now find Jim and Cinderella x
 Now find Jim and सिंडरेला x
laugh
Hopes this good by seraphinagrayson... And PrincessBelle2 Yeah that's the pic I was talken about hehe kudos to you :) Next find Pocahontas cusing out Alice.

HINT: This will narrow it down completely. It's in a youtube video called Disney Housewives Episode 3 part 1.
 Hopes this good द्वारा seraphinagrayson... And PrincessBelle2 Yeah that's the pic I was talken about hehe
crying
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry that I keep missing all of these things
heart
@loverocks... you're just letting other people have turns... lol ;P
Don't freak out, just look for the next request until you are able to post one!! don't give up!!
(NO need to apologize!) :)
is this good???
now how about a crossover of your two favorite Disney movies.
 is this good??? now how about a crossover of your two प्रिय डिज़्नी movies.
Here. I wanted to find one of Belle and someone from the Lion King but I can't find one; so I'll use my third fave Disney movie The Princess and the Frog instead!
 Here. I wanted to find one of Belle and someone from the Lion King but I can't find one; so I'll use
Nice one! What do you want us to look for next, PrincessBelle?
Oh, sorry! I didn't realise that I hadn't requested! Gee, no wonder no one found anything! Ok, a pic of Belle and Gaston dolls together x
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना andy10A said…
They look so cute 2gether. Find a picture of any of the Princesses singing with their prince.
 They look so cute 2gether. Find a picture of any of the Princesses गाना with their prince.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tiffany88 said…
Find a pic of Ariel with Meg.(fanart)
 Find a pic of Ariel with Meg.(fanart)