बिना सोचे समझे Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

बिना सोचे समझे 2382 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 2382

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zanhar1 said…
I don't really like Snape or James and think that they were both wrong in some way. James was your classic high school jock that bullied the nerds--I don't fuck with that. And Snape was a grown man who bullied children. That's awful too.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sparklefairy375 said…
The hatred on actresses/actors/public figures are kinda pointless. Come on, you and them are even don't know each other.
*cough cough*the hatred on Zendaya and Emmy Rossum on this club*cough cough*
Riku114 commented…
^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
The amount of sass on this thread is incredible. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ आप could say that it's over 9000. Too damn high !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zeppie said…
I think that the standard should be to go dutch on dates (pay your own way) unless it is a special occasion i.e. a birthday, a gift, a surprise etc.
Men shouldn't be expected to treat the woman every time they go out. Some men may feel obliged to do this as a method of courting although imo it isn't necessary and only creates an expectation he needs to maintain and the day he stops the woman will question him. It only 'works' in the early days, then becomes a burden.

This will probably be a popular opinion to some here but from what I've seen in the real world so many girls expect the man to pay 90% of the time, regardless of the occasion. So many girls I've had casual conversations with have said they never would pay on the first date. Relationships are a balance of give and take. If women keep taking it wont work out.
Riku114 commented…
XD I go off of the "whoever asks the other person out should pay या विभाजित करें, विभक्त करें the bill in half". That being said, I have और money floating around me than my boyfriend so I tend to do a lot of the paying for our lunch dates I invite him out to like every week या two. XD Dinners are usually on whosever parents say its okay to invite the other person #Minors एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I'm not hype af over Rick and Morty....
I think I like it...? It's a weird show like that for me lol. It's so bizarre that I sit there thinking "am I enjoying this?" yet I can't stop watching. It has some really funny moments though.

But I'm putting this as unpopular because people get sooooo hype over how amazing Rick and Morty is. I'm still giving it a chance, I'm only on season 2 but I'm not quite at hype stage just yet hahah.
Zeppie commented…
....ok I take this back now that I've almost finished season 3 lolol. This दिखाना is incredibly addictive and well made. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Final Fantasy XV is one of the best Final Fantasy games.
The story is not as strong as a few but it is strong enough to remain engaging. The characters, setting, music and gameplay is top tier FF.
It doesn't deserve the amount of hate it gets, most of which I notice comes from FF fans rather than casual gamers. The comments section on any FFXV post on FB is disgusting. So-called 'fans' smh.
8theGreat commented…
Tfw आप really want to play FFXV but you're too poor for video game consoles atm एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
8theGreat commented…
The graphics look really good एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Zeppie commented…
RIP </3 But yeah, it's really worth it. It's immersive af. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Renarimae commented…
I प्यार Final कल्पना XV. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Facebook is fantastic. Especially messenger. So many people hate Facebook lol. Why...it's so practical :L
Riku114 commented…
I dont really know too much about Facebook. BUT MESSENGER. Dude Messenger is perfect. Like it makes EVERY thing easy - gifs, images, long messages, fast, organized, etc. Its quite honestly wonderful एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KataraLover said…
I don't think that The Princess and the Frog is the reason that Disney stopped making 2D animated films because they did release another one afterwards with the 2011 version of Winnie the Pooh. That movie did pretty good critically but not as good as The Princess and the Frog did. However, it was a pretty big box office disappointment where as The Princess and the Frog did fairly well at the box office, though not as well as Disney wanted. So I would blame Winnie the Pooh for there not being any new hand-drawn animated films from Disney much more than I would blame The Princess and the Frog. Hell, it actually started an age of critical and financial successes for Disney with the Revival era. I would also blame that the dumbasses at Disney are playing it too safe with 3D and not 2D, even though I do think there is a prejudice against hand drawn films. But the main fault certainly wasn't The Princess and the Frog AT ALL and it's not exactly Winnie the Pooh's fault either. It's the fault of the dumbasses at Disney that are afraid to take a risk with 2D because of the post-Renaissance era where they did very poorly. Nothing against 3D but we need some variety by having some more 2D animated movies from Disney.
Sparklefairy375 commented…
I don't really think so. I think they stopped making 2D एनीमेशन because 3D एनीमेशन is a lot easier to made. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Zeppie commented…
डिज़्नी canned 2D एनीमेशन as it is और expensive and time consuming. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Zeppie commented…
विश्वविद्यालय एनीमेशन students also are और taught 3D skills in the curriculum while learning mainly 2D principles of एनीमेशन as a basis. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SilentForce said…
I don't like"Little Witch Academia".
zanhar1 commented…
I am here to inform आप that your opinion is wrong my dude. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SilentForce commented…
^I'm the All Might-y Silent Borse,I'm never wrong about anything! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
8theGreat commented…
BORSE I TRUSTED आप एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
Character trope are fine in shows/stories. I dont even know if thats popular or not but I have this one class mate / friend who ALWAYS critiques a character on their tropes whenever they are mentioned.
8/10 times I don't care for 3D animation.
cruella commented…
Same एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SwordofIzanami said…
I would rather watch the first season of Sword Art Online 10 times in a row than to watch a single episode of Akame ga Kill!
I find Log Horizon to be very boring.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना uploaded900 said…
Youtubers don't deserve celebrity status. People famous on tumblr or instagram don't get paid, so I don't see why Youtubers have to become rich from uploading videos when lots of normal youtubers do it too without getting paid. What really bugs me is that some Youtubers star in movie or are in shows like Dancing with the Stars just because they're Youtubers...
zanhar1 commented…
I have to agree with आप there. At least not as much as they get paid. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
I have to wonder though, what makes a celebrity deserve celebrity status that youtubers dont? Im just curious XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlindBandit92 commented…
^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BlindBandit92 said…
My ratio of characters I like/love is so much more than characters disliked/hate by ridiculous margin. Idk how unpopular it is but legitimately. I have a harder time finding people hate/dislike than the reverse. The margin for me is prob something ridiculous like 1 million to 1. I can count on my fingers how many people I dislike for w/e but some people so hate so many characters. An insane amount. I am starting to believe they either hate most characters for ridiculous reasons,no reason or are very unimpressed with most fictional works.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
Same actually. There are like two maybe three characters I hardcore hate; Bloom, Molly, and Yuno. Characters like Katara and Hook I have mixed feelings on. Joffrey and Umbridge I hate but at the same time I like them because they are written so despicably well! In general I tend to like way और than I dislike; especially with music. In comparison to the amount of songs I love, there practically are none that I don't. Books, movies, shows are the same. संपूर्ण, कुल मिलाकर I have a wide array of interests. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
So kudos to आप for being so open minded about characters. I always like it better when people focus on the positives instead of obsessing over the negatives. Tbh I don't know how people can invest so much energy into hating something. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TheLefteris24 commented…
Same pretty much !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mauserfan1910 said…
I think this is an unpopular opinion, at least outside of Europe. I have a particular fondness for moldy cheese, I can straight up scrape mold off brie and eat it
zanhar1 commented…
आप people and your cheese are getting worse with each passing day! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TheLefteris24 commented…
@Zanhar Cheese = दूध !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TheLefteris24 commented…
Personally, I wouldn't be able to do that. Anything being moldy just ruins it for me !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
TS NOT TRUE. NO REALS ONLY FEELS! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheLefteris24 said…
There were a lot of times that I visited this Forum with the intention of expressing opinions of mine but I'm usually stuck for some reason and end up writing nothing at all. Perhaps, that many options can cause an overload to the Brain lol. Just blank. I guess, this is sorta of an opinion? XD More like a personal notice. Meh, anyway. I might have mentioned this before actually. Either here or in another thread but honestly, I'm having difficulties remembering !!!!
Zeppie commented…
that's me all the time hahaha एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
Same एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I love that feeling after a good work out where your body feels dead but not sore. Even if the following days usually follow up with some degree of sore, the nice dead properly-exhausted feel is always wonderful.
Zeppie commented…
amen to that एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TheLefteris24 commented…
Agreed !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I don't know how unpopular this is; but people seem to do it quite often so I'll consider it so.

I don't understand bringing up people's interests in an argument. "Oh yeah well you like ____" so your political views don't count. Like where's the correlation between enjoying Twilight Saga and being pro-choice?

Or even, "says the one who likes *insert singer*" in a debate about music. Like everyone has different tastes in music. Just because you don't think whichever singer is good, doesn't everyone has to. Like who made you the tsar of right? Even if you do think that, that one singer is bad you can't trash a person's entire music taste over them liking one singer you don't. And this goes for movies and books and tv too.

(I admit to saying this sometimes, but only if someone hits me up with it first. And typically I do it just to push their buttons, because at that point I'm probably already done trying to hear their side.)
zanhar1 commented…
Kay so Twilight may not have been the best pick in that example. But आप get the point. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SilentForce commented…
Its actually quite easy to see why this happens.People basically think that a person who likes something(book/movie/tv series/singer etc)that is considered bad doesn't have the right to insult या criticize something that is considered good because it will make that person seem like a hypocrite या like a person with a really shitty taste.For example,if someone would say that"Keijo"is masterpiece but "Fullmetal Alchemist"is an overrated piece of shit,would आप be able to take that person seriously?I strongly doubt that आप would. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
That makes sense. I feel like I phrased this wrong; rather than 'I don't understand' I should have said, 'I don't understand people's need to bring people's interests up.' I get why they do it but it annoys me that they can't refrain. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Diamond is Unbreakable"is one of my least favorite parts of "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure".
uploaded900 commented…
*gasp* My प्रिय is Battle Tendency एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
School and college aren't about learning anything. They're just about getting by with good grades so they can move up in life.
zanhar1 commented…
Basically एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I never really found the original mini-series of It to ever be that scary. I found it to be pretty corny and silly, not just because of the effects. That clown didn't look scary to me at all and just looks like a regular clown with sharp teeth that don't look all the impressive. He's too colorful looking to be scary in my opinion, so unlike other people I was never really afraid of It.
Zeppie commented…
Ooh I'm watching the original today for the first time but from what I've seen it looks corny hahaha, especially in comparison to the remake. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I'm on mobile so much that I don't even really care about typos anymore. I used to correct them right away. Now sometimes I will and sometimes I won't. If I catch one in a really old comment of mine I probably won't correct it unless it's really bad, changes the whole context of the sentence, and or is un-understandable.
I honestly like being back at school and even more so being a senior who has to keep her eyes on like 20,000 dates between homework, tests, meetings, duties as band Vice President, applications, scholarships, etc because it gives me something to focus on and manage.

When I have a free schedule or a loose schedule my mental state starts to dwindle since I cant keep a schedule for the life of me. When Im busy I have everything ordered and going and it feels GREAT.
TheLefteris24 commented…
#Riku4President !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I really love Musou type Games. Many Gamers seem to be put off by this kind of Fighting but it is one of the most enjoyable for me if not actually my Favorite. Sure, I do love traditional-styled Fighting Games too and they provide more of a challenge when you want to test yourself but nothing beats the feeling of free roaming in an environment, slashing your way through waves of enemies until you reach your final opponent and using a variety of skills that make each Character unique in its own way for me !!!!
I don't shop at Walmart if I can help it. Mostly because I hear that they treat their employees like shit (at least where I live).
ThePrincesTale commented…
Yay ethical consumption. और support for that choice: Walmart have decimated some small towns द्वारा driving out other supermarkets so that they're the only supplier of goods, and then later closing down - so that the town doesn't have any grocery stores या pharmacy at all. Property prices plummet and the elderly residents have no way of getting out. The nearest store might be over 50 miles away. Having a large monopoly like that is also terrible for the small-guy in urban areas: grocers, butchers, दूध bars, convenience stores. I try to buy my खाना at small businesses when I can, but it's hard because Australia also has the same problem with supermarkets. Good on ya for being mindful of these things. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
They do apparently around where I live too एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
8theGreat commented…
Having worked at walmart in the past, trust me, Walmart isn't very good to their employees. In the store/department I worked in, I wasn't treated equally to my other coworkers much at all and the managers were bullshit. I got so sick of it that I just walked out on them one दिन and never came back. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
@ThePrincesTale those are the kinds of stories I hate hearing, but they happen and people should be aware of it. I'd rather खरीडिए at smaller places with reasonable prices. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Tumblr is one Website I really enjoy. I have been a member of it for a few years and honestly, I never experienced all this ''Cancer'' that many keep mentioning about it. Sure, I have witnessed few cases of trolling/mindless hating but nothing that much of a deal. People like these exist all over the Internet no matter which Website I check so I don't see any notable difference. Then again, I never got myself involved with most Fandoms or any kind of discussion about subjects that might seem touchy since I prefer to avoid pointless prattling when it is obviously going to follow. Anyway, I am just doing what I love. Posting all kinds of stuff that I am obsessed with. I have also found content that I wouldn't be able to find otherwise. It is really helpful. Though I must say that the Searching mechanism sucks. I really have a hard time with it. Anything other than that is alright. Anyway, what I want to say is that despite of its reputation, Tumblr doesn't differ to me from any other Social Site !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
H-how??? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
Eh. I entered Tumblr in the "cancer" side and am way too familiar with it even though I didnt involve myself in discussions या anything. That being कहा Tumblr is still pretty enjoyable. I find its a heavily divided site. If आप stay to the X side of it and never reach into Y its wonderful. But the सेकंड आप go into Y its bleh. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
There आप go now आप got me एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 8theGreat said…
I find that a lot of people think personal finance is boring/tedious, but I enjoy it and think it's fun.
I've grown to really like a particular youtube personal finance channel. Sometimes I'll have it on while I work or even just for fun. I didn't even start watching it with the intent to save money (though it's certainly lead to that), I just watched it for fun.
8theGreat commented…
I also find economics to be a riveting topic and I really enjoy listening to people talk about it, and most people find that boring as well. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
I dunno. I just started to take AP Macroeconomics and its really easy and kinda interesting. Of course its just the beginning and it always starts of easy, but apparently a lot of my classmates REALLY didnt get it?? Im not sure if they are just dumb or... but yeah :| एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
ThePrincesTale commented…
लोल tbh they're probably just dumb xD I agree with 8 in that economics is interesting, but a lot of it is just intuitive (ie. basically 'common sense' आप can derive from thinking logically about it). I know someone who did an engineering degree and then went on to do a finance/economics degree - he assures me that the latter is approx 50x easier, lol. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
8theGreat commented…
@Riku That happened in my senior साल economics class too. Then again I wasn't in the AP class and looking back I probably should have been... I think people just get stuck in this mindset that economics is boring and then don't want to learn after that point kind of like with math. @PrincesTale To be fair, like literally everything is easier than an engineering degree. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I find the matter of what makes a good Character based on a specific aspect (eg. Hero, Villain) to be pretty subjective and debatable. For example, thoughts on what is a ''good'' Villain can vary. Some find the kind of Villains who are simply evil just because it is in their nature to be more refreshing and enough while others might prefer the more realistic approach like deeper reasons behind the Character. The later has its own variations too and depending on people's judgement, they can be treated as either positive or negative qualities. Same about every other Trope and their respective types. There are various of them, each one unique in its own way. In the end, what makes a ''good'' characterization is mostly based on personal taste, I believe !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
Agreed. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
applebear123 commented…
yup! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
cruella commented…
I agree. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
People underappreciate the wonders of reading.
uploaded900 commented…
For me, its that I get easily distracted एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
Oh trust me, I can barely read myself. Its kinda why I पोस्टेड it. I enjoy पढ़ना but I struggle with it for various reasons for the past couple years and kinda miss it :/ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
I try to get 50 pages in every दिन but it doesn't always work. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना applebear123 said…
Related to anime

Haruka Nanase is overrated...... When i watched the series,i also read the comments simultaneously... Many fans are really in love with Haru! Yeah he is good but tbh i liked Makoto , Nagisa , Rin , Rei and Momotarou better than Haru. Felt he was a little bit boring.
uploaded900 commented…
Don't care much for Haru either. Rei is my favorite! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना THaSlimJim said…
idk guys this might b controversial

Ok here goes

I hate normal socks
I will only wear the 1s w cool patterns idc if ppl can see them or not
Y aren't more ppl like this
zanhar1 commented…
Me 2 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Cute Bird Pictures > Cute Dog Pictures > Cute Cat Pictures
SwordofIzanami commented…
Cute Panda pictures above all!!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Folk music is better than most music.
SilentForce commented…
I guess आप haven't heard the folk संगीत of my country लोल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SilentForce commented…
link एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Lana Parrilla's harsh vocals are better than her clean vocals.
I'm a female but I don't get the appeal of yaoi.
Same here, I don't find याओइ interesting. I prefer straight romance story more. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SwordofIzanami commented…
If आप don't like yaoi, then don't watch Seraph of the End. लोल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
Ehhh. Seraph of the End isnt really Yaoi. Shounen-Ai at best if आप stretch it but even then... Its just a lot of याओइ ships that could be made एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I'll probably get reported for this since it's nsfw, but since it's my forum, there are no rules on how explicit the confessions can be. Not sure if there are any rules for this website though...

When I saw graphic porn for the first time, I wasn't even freaked out by the intercourse, the part I found the most disturbing was seeing all the cum.

TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Same actually. I was pretty young when I stumbled upon a certain channel on TV. I couldn't immediately grasp what I was seeing as the sexual intercourse took place but the act of ejaculation really shooked me. I guess, that is pretty natural when experiencing it for the first time !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TheLefteris24 commented…
Also, there is a difference between putting explicit content like that into words and showcasing it. There is no violation of the rules and I don't see any reason for someone to get reported for this. Compared to nsfw language, your confession is nothing out of the ordinary !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
^I mean have आप been to बिना सोचे समझे role playing या the days when the Alpha and Omega club was active? I dunno about the A&O club, but I got अपडेट्स on it and out of boredom looked at some of them and oh boy. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I think BTS (if you don't know, it's a Korean boy band) is sort of overrated. Sure they got a Grammy, which not many of Asian musicians that got one, but still I don't find anything that makes them special. Just my personal opinion, that might be a bit unfair since I'm not huge fan of K-Pop.
uploaded900 commented…
I'n not a प्रशंसक of K-pop either, but I do प्यार BTS! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
As someone who used to be a big प्रशंसक of them (still kinda are but its been a while since Ive been focused या been keeping up to तारीख, दिनांक with them / their music) but I think the thing thats special about them is और in the people of their band and their upbringing. Their संगीत is good, but I personally think their character is better. Outside of that, बी टी एस just is really heavily well known around the world and all. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
In my opinion at least. Not saying they are special या anything tho. Just explaining why I, and probably a good percent of others, like them so much. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I actually prefer The Dark Knight Rises over The Dark Knight. It's not that I hate The Dark Knight, it's just that I enjoyed the cast of characters from Rises more.
I agree. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I just couldn't care for the majority of Guilty Gear characters.
I am excited for season 7 of Once.
KataraLover commented…
I'm interested in parts of it. I'm interested in Tiana (Such an underrated डिज़्नी character from an underrated डिज़्नी movie) and this twist they're doing with her. It's not gonna be like ब्रेव या फ्रोज़न where they are just gonna have it be right after the events of the movie with no real twists on the story. So there are a lot of creative possibilities and she seems really cool. The सिंडरेला story might be kind of interesting (Still कड़वा of ऐनस्टेशिया not being there). Regina is my प्रिय character but I really feel like her story is complete and we don't need her, Hook, या Rumple to be part of the main cast if they're trying to start a new chapter in this season. Just my opinion. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I like the Avatar comics.
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Same !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SilentForce commented…
I never knew that liking them was an unpopular opinion. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
It is on tumblr लोल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Jiyuu no Tsubasa"is the best "Attack on Titan" opening.
Pokemon related:

I'm one of those few people that actually likes Probopass.
 Pokemon related: I'm one of those few people that actually likes Probopass.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CokeTheUmbreon said…
Pokémon related:

I don't care about most of the Ultra Beasts.
Riku114 commented…
^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
The only 2 I liked are Kartana and Guzzlord. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I never liked the dabbing meme. It's really annoying
Riku114 commented…
*dabs* एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
jk jk एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
I never understood the Pepe meme to be honest lol. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I adore wearing formal / professional wear. I could probably wear a blazer almost all the time Im outside and Id be 100% okay with that.

In fact, I actually do most of the time. Its my blazer thats kind of damaged and thus the one I use as a "Casual Blazer" since Im okay with getting it a little dirty but I love wearing it.
Riku114 commented…
My फ्रेंड्स like to make fun of me though and say theres no such thing as a "Casual Blazer" cause Blazers are not casual clothes but I say they are just dumb एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Formal outfit isn't my प्रिय outfit but I don't mind to wear it for a long time. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Zeppie commented…
आप need to get a career in business and your dreams will come true lel. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
^Its true XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Beast King Golion"(the anime which the original"Voltron" was based on)is much better than"Voltron: Legendary Defender".
People tend to force themselves to watch any movies/shows that they dislike/hate so much just for being nasty and later trying to insult and bash anyone who likes it. I mean, why you feel need to repeatedly watch any movies/shows that you already hate after you watch it for the first time? I'd rather stay away from any movies/shows that I don't like/hate.
Riku114 commented…
Dude I usually cant even finish a series / movie I dont like the first time. Idk how people rewatch them एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SilentForce commented…
Actually it makes sense to me to first watch a series before ranting on it,that way आप will have better arguments to prove your point about why the series is bad instead of being one of the typical"I watched 6 episodes of this 100+ ep long series and it completely sucks"dumbasses who nobody can take seriously. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SilentForce commented…
Also I know that this might be off topic but bashing प्रशंसकों is exactly one of the many problems that I have with the reviews of a user on ऐनीमे Planet.In almost all of his negative reviews he has the tendency to bash the प्रशंसकों of the animes(especially"Naruto"fans). एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I think that too much comic relief in a non-comedy series totally ruins everything because it makes the series seem more like a parody instead of something that is meant to be taken seriously.Now don't get me wrong,I'm not saying that every series should be dark and depressing but there should be a limit to the comic relief scenes.
I agree. Except if that series is a comedy genre, too many comic relief are just disturbing. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I don't think that songs need to always have a rhyme of some kind in order to be good songs but that's just my personal opinion.