बिना सोचे समझे Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

बिना सोचे समझे 2382 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 2382

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
I find Young Xehanort to be an excruciatingly amazing boss. Maybe thats cause I have been rekt 400 times by him yet, but I really love the high speed battle of it.

I heard a lot of people say they find it very rage inducing though I think its my favorite KH3D boss and possibly one of my favorites in all of the bosses Ive fought in KH2, KH 358/2 (havent completed yet doh), and the small bits of KH Re:Coded and Re:CoM that Ive played.
scarletunicorn commented…
I thought he was easy, I only had trouble with him like maybe 1-2 times before defeating him? Honestly I had a much harder with other पूर्व bosses over him. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kuro_Hyou666 said…
I think farts, South Park and Terrance and Philip are hilarious!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tamore said…
I think it's often v beneficial to take some time off between high school and college to work or travel or figure yourself out. It's bullshit to tell kids they HAVE TO go to college and it HAS TO be right after high school. It's bullshit to expect kids to have their lives figured out at 18. It's bullshit to say there's one way to live your life the right way and you only have one chance to get on the right track. Nothing's that black and white.
Riku114 commented…
^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
ThePrincesTale commented…
Big regret in not taking a gap year. Kids, take a frickin gap year. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
Ya. I was told the same when I took a gap year. Then, I went to uni, failed and had to find a job. I honestly had no idea what I wanted to do and, when I did, I was far too bad at it to achieve much of anything. But, it's all very well to say that, as long as आप get your life sorted before आप start leeching off your parents/guardians, because life is expensive and आप have to be doing something, otherwise आप can't survive on your own. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Marion18 said…
Although a lot of people from Japanstudies( my education at the moment ) find it annoying, I don't find it annoying when people who don't study Japanese use Japanese words when talking, even if they sometimes use words in the wrong way.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना uploaded900 said…
I never got the appeal with Drake. He's nothing special and the only song I really like is "Best I ever Had". His more recent stuff sounds like generic Cash Money stuff. I'm not hatin, I just don't why he's so popular. He should stick to acting.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dreamtime said…
i really hate going to some public places just because they play annoying loud music
that not everyone obviously like
sometimes i just cant hear my friend talking and it pisses me off instantly
can't they just turn the volume down a little bit
fuck
Zeppie commented…
lmao yeah, that's my issue every time I walk into EB Games hahaha एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 8theGreat said…
Despite my sex chromosomes being XX, I don't mind sexualised or idealised women in media all that much. Sure, it's not something I actively look for and I don't think people should feel pressured to be that way or forced to be seen that way, but I also don't think it's something people should be discouraged from doing or taking part in. For one thing, men get idealised and sexualised as well, and I think it's just the nature of media more than anything else.
I have other reasons as well, of course, but I'm a bit too tired to go through all of it right now.
Riku114 commented…
^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
On a similar note, I think we should stop looking for "strong" female characters and stop telling people to write them. We should instead focus on realistic characters in general. Women are still people, after all, and seeing a character as a "strong female" does just as much harm as poorly written women characters. Would we call a well written, independent male character as a "strong male" character? Would we call a soft heated, meek male character a badly written character? No, generally people don't.

And I'll see a lot of people write terrible characters that are women because they were so focused on the "strong female character" thing. They become less human and unrelatable, and every well-written character has to have at least a little human element to them. Otherwise the writer has failed.

While I do think there needs to be well-written female characters in the media that aren't just background characters or love interests, I think the "strong woman" thing is the wrong way to go about it. It doesn't put female characters on any more of an equal standing to male characters, and discourages writing human characters overall.
8theGreat commented…
It might be noteworthy to mention that I feel the same way about other underrepresented groups- like LGBT+ and minorities. Don't make a good female character, या a good gay character, या a good trans character, या a good black character. Make a good human being. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
^^^^^^^^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BlindBandit92 said…
What pisses me off is when sjws try to tell someone how to write,dress,create their character claiming it's sexist at every turn. Like some of them were annoyed some female characters had tube tops and they thought it was sexual. It's like stay in your fucking lane bitch. Everyone can write their characters or create them in the way they wanna do it. If the girl looks like she isn't so reserved but has a really good personality I'll appreciate her. If she is reserved but has a good personality, I'll also appreciate her. Dudes get sexualized all the damn time I mean in Free some of those dudes have a fucking 10 pack man. Like jesus so everyone in that anime are gonna be extremely buff? That being said that is still a good anime and I do not care if my gender is sexualized at all. Pretty much an extension to 8theGreat's opinion. If the character in whatever media is a good person or a well written person regardless if they are neutral,evil,good, or something else complex I will appreciate the characters. Getting into a pissy fit just because you didn't have your way will not solve anything. I am looking at the idiots who were bothering about Dead or Alive Extreme. If you do not like the game you don't have to buy it.
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Amen !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
^Preach एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Zeppie commented…
^ yeah both is best xP @bp I mean और द्वारा my टिप्पणी दे that people who get so offended द्वारा attractive characters या are like "such a misrepresentation of gender!" are stupid, and that I've got nothing against people who like a character because they look good. I personally like both appearance and personality when it comes to favourite characters. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
While I am a huge anime fan, I recognize that anime and cartoons are practically the same thing. Although while I do claim that, the essence of the two tend to be pretty different where there are a good few distinguishing details that make them seem different and said essence is plenty to claim that they are also different. I guess what Im trying to say is that they are the same thing on a skin deep 'physical' level though differ greatly.

Like anime and cartoons are both animations with several episodes aired on TV. The only real difference by definition is their place of origin and creation.

Though the generalized way that the stories are constructed, characters, genres, etc tend to differ greatly between the two and it makes a fairly large impact. Enough that, while I do still love cartoons, anime tends to almost always get the upper hand.

Like plot particularly. In most cartoons, its a lot of small stories and events happening through the cartoon while there is an underlining plot. In most animes theres a main plot that goes on and there are small bits of other stories and events dropped in.
THaSlimJim commented…
as a japanese persn i can कन्फर्म that कार्टून and ऐनीमे are like exactl y the same thing एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
Is this because people always say ऐनीमे is only Japanese? Yeah, ऐनीमे and कार्टून are similar, but there are a few stark differences as well. I guess it's just that the differences don't matter too much. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1_ commented…
All of आप though will choose ऐनीमे over cartoons. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
On that note, Ive heard this a lot, but cartoons DO HAVE PLOT. Generally at least. I mean, not always is the plot obvious and easy to notice if you havent watched a lot of the episodes but they do tend to have some kind of plot.
Zeppie commented…
Over the Garden दीवार people, I recommend that to anyone who thinks कार्टून can't have depth to their plot. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlindBandit92 commented…
या अवतार the Last Airbender या Gravity Falls या countless others tbh. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
^ Gravity Falls is awesome. I binged on it the other week. XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlindBandit92 commented…
^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kuro_Hyou666 said…
I love Dehydrated Polycarbonate Thongs and Pink Flying Frying Pans. I'm probably the only person who does, so that makes this one hell of an unpopular opinion, much like how Sebastian is one hell of a butler.
I don't think college is the right choice for everyone at all. There's more than one path to the future, and it makes me sad that people are feeling pressured to pick one that might not be right for them because it's something pushed so much.
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
I agree. I sort of had the same thing done to me when I was finished with school. I was half-pushed into trying to study at university, but I also half-wanted to as well. Maybe that's why I failed. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wantadog said…
The controller is not the reason you failed. ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ
TheLefteris24 commented…
Exactly !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
8theGreat commented…
ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I'm a shut in and I'm proud.
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
I'm halfway there and I just don't care! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Zeppie commented…
me too~ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KataraLover said…
Marilyn Monroe ISN'T overrated in beauty! I think she's one of the most beautiful women that ever lived, even though she never thought much of her own looks. She has beautiful hair, an amazing smile, a stunning facial structure, gorgeous eyes, great lips, and the sexiest body EVER! She wasn't super thin and she had a real body. She didn't have an ENORMOUS butt like Nicki Minaj or Kim Kardashian, but still had a pretty big butt. She was absolutely GORGEOUS! A few years I didn't care much for her, but I still thought she was GORGEOUS, though now I love her after learning more about her as a person. I definitely doubt she was a slut like everyone said she was, since she was actually sexually abused (along with physically and emotionally abused) growing up at an orphanage. She just said she was because the sex symbol act she did was what people wanted to see, not the real her or her giving a serious performance in roles she did. She had bills to pay, like everyone does. Plus all she ever wanted was to be loved, which she never was. Her dad didn't want her, her mother was mentally ill, she was never with the right man, and was never able to have a child (even though she wanted to be a mother more than anything). She was beautiful inside, just like she is on the outside. She's not overrated at all in my opinion.
 Marilyn Monroe ISN'T overrated in beauty! I think she's one of the most beautiful women that ever liv
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tamore said…
Not being on social media doesn't make you cool.
Riku114 commented…
^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Just because your favorite sports team loses a big game is no reason to act like a big baby and like it's the end of the world. If you wake up in the morning and have your health, then GET OVER IT!
BlindBandit92 commented…
I could say the same thing to आप about your various obsessions and how people BUG आप about how much they dislike them. GET over it. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlindBandit92 commented…
आप cant say shit like this and expect people to talk your opinion seriously. People could very well think you're being a baby because of various reason. आप don't have a right to bother them for their obsessions just because आप dislike sports. it's hypocritical. If आप don't want someone to be insensitive about your likes why are आप being the same to others? My respect for आप has dropped some. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlindBandit92 commented…
^Yes आप did. But आप know I am not going to bother. Your hatred of sports is clouding your judgment considerably and I do not have time to argue. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I HATE chocolate! I always have since I was little and always will. Even the smell of it makes me cringe and be disgusted.
I'm not a big fan of horror movies in general- 'cause I hardly ever find them all that scary- but I really can't stand the movie Child's Play. Yknow, with Chucky and everything. I had heard from so many people how scary and spooky the movie was, but I personally found it ridiculously stupid. I got so pissed from the stupidity and disappointment that I turned it off halfway through. No idea how people find that thing scary.
Riku114 commented…
^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zeppie said…
AnimeLab > Netflix
:v
Riku114 commented…
Internet > All एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Zeppie commented…
Pretty sure everyone can agree on that xD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1_ commented…
Riku you’re an idiot एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Being a crazy cat lady sounds preferable to being a functioning member of society.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SwordofIzanami said…
I used to kinda like TheFineBros videos, until this incident happened: /watch?v=kElEmlKZ0oY
I think Grease is absolutely AWFUL! The writing sucks, the characters are forgettable, there's no real character or relationship development or chemistry, the songs are nothing special, it's shallow, and the ending where Sandy changes who she is to be with Danny is horrible! I have no idea why this is so popular!
8theGreat commented…
I agree. I've never seen why it's a classic, either. I found it particularly boring. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I'm tired of hearing "Hello" by Adele. I'm rather burnt out on it.
KataraLover commented…
That's not exactly unpopular. If आप look on the internet, people are really tired of it and consider it to be the most overplayed song since Let It Go. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
8theGreat commented…
Really? Huh. Someone should tell my यूट्यूब subscriptions सूची to stop referencing it, then... एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I never really found 'Hello' enjoyable in the first place
Nothing against Adele, but her songs all sound the same. Jeez so much negative confessions on Adele today
Riku114 commented…
^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
Not exactly the same but they dont feel like they have too much variety एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
....in response to all of these negative Adele confessions that I guess I started, I do think she's a good singer. A little over hyped, perhaps, but good nevertheless.
zanhar1 commented…
Exactly how I feel. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Also, I don't find drawing hands all that difficult.
(But then again, there was one day where I just kind of sat down and drew dozens of hands...)
8theGreat commented…
There, now it's not all अडेल opinions. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
uploaded900 commented…
Oh god, I hate drawing hands! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
ImAnEasel commented…
Lucky you, hands are the bane of my artistic life! Sometimes I just give up and draw mittens. XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zanhar1 said…
I think Bellatrix is a sympathetic character.
I don't know how unpopular this is or if it's unpopular at all; but I think Azula has the more tragic story than Zuko.
I don't think "Baby Hit Me One More Time'' or "Oops I Did It Again'' are Britney Spear's best song. "Toxic'' and "Break the Ice'' are her best songs if you ask me.
zanhar1 commented…
Break the Ice is amazing. Radar is another one of my favorites. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I'm not sure if this opinion is popular or not in Fanpop, but I find reaction videos lazy and ineffective (most of the time).
8theGreat commented…
I've felt the same way for a while. Unless it provides genuine feedback on a topic I'm interested in- which has happened- I don't particularly care for them. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PlayingWithFire said…
"Sex Metal Barbie" is one of my favorite songs on the Black Widow album by In This Moment besides Sick Like Me and Big Bad Wolf and I don't think it's too much like "pop metal".
zanhar1 commented…
Agreed. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना legend_of_roxas said…
I don't think Loki is really attractive, but Thor is super great looking
uploaded900 commented…
Same! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I find Noragami to be pretty meh..
uploaded900 commented…
I don't plan on watching it. I like Yato's डिज़ाइन though एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना egyptprincess7 said…
I don't like Deadpool.
legend_of_roxas commented…
I don't like Deadpool either!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
scarletunicorn commented…
Me neither, he's annoying. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I have never really been interested in comics or superheroes.
tamore commented…
same एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
Likewise. But I'm fond of Harely Quinn. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1_ commented…
Still I’m an idiot who doesn’t welcome superhero films एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I don't know if this is unpopular or just understated, but I get a little tired of the whole "Ugh sports are stupid and people who like them are just stupid dumb jocks."

Although I'm not interested in sports, I don't hate them. People who don't like sports always seem to be very much against them, and I don't understand why. Sure, it's not your thing, but people like it, so let them have their giant Superbowl parties without complaining. I mean, sure it's not your thing and it can be annoying when everyone else says you have to watch the Superbowl or whatever, but is that any reason to complain about how much you hate sports/tell people they're dumb for liking them? How defensive would you get if someone said the same things to you about something you like? Can;t you respect someone's opinions if they aren't disrespecting yours? Like and hate what you want, but there's no need to be so negative towards people that have different interests.

Like, if this someone said "Aw man, Let's Play channels are dumb and people who like them are just stupid dumb gamers!" (like the Jimmy Kimmel thing) some of the same exact people would get so angry. I've seen it happen and it's really hypocritical.

I mean, who actually likes it when their interests are mocked? If you wouldn't want someone to call you stupid for something you liked, then don't say other people are stupid for what they like. It's not that hard.

Sure, I believe in free speech and all and I know shit like this is something that comes with free speech, but I still wish people were a little more considerate on the matter.

And yes, I believe this about all interests and not just sports, but I've seen it with sports a lot today because of FootballCon. (Superbowl)

I know this is kind of a rant, but I've been bombarded with "Yeah! The Superbowl was great!" and "Ugh! Sports are stupid and you're stupid!" all day and I'm just annoyed at the sheer amount of disrespect.
BlindBandit92 commented…
Thanks. This is exactly how I feel about it. Anyone who disrespects other people's interests for no reason do not deserve to have their opinions respected in the slightest bit. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Sports get too much hate on fanpop, lol. It's like people (no one in particular, just generally) pride themselves on it. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
THaSlimJim commented…
"football con" dude they even cosplay एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I said something like this on my wall a while back when I came to confront it twice in less than a month but since 8 mentioned something similar.

Directly mocking someone's interest in front of them does not make a hilarious joke. More often than not its a horrible joke that is, at least originally, often taken as an attack. Unless its pretty clear and obvious (and sometimes not even then) that you are joking, its probably not that funny for the other person.
I don't always understand the concept of shipping. Sure, there's couples in shows that I like and characters that I think should be together, but sometimes people take it to such strong degrees- to the point to where that's all they care about in a show or series and have arguments about it and do little but focus on their ships. For some it seems to get to a degree that the original plot and concept of a show is secondary to the shipping aspect? I don't understand that level of interest in the relations of fictional characters...what is there to gain...?
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the concept and I'm sure people who do such things have valid reasons. And if that's what someone is happy doing, it's fine by me, but it's something that I just don't quite understand myself. I've always kind of felt like an outsider in the world of certain fandoms because I don't generally ship people so strongly.
BlindBandit92 commented…
Agreed. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
Same.... so same. XD Legit the only one I really like is practically तोप in the show. (And I dont say that as in "Like just look at this small bit of evidence. Its practically cannon" but और of "its pretty much कहा but it isnt a large thing") एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Zeppie commented…
I प्यार my shipping, but I agree on the part where people who ONLY care about shipping in a दिखाना are just ugh. The one thing I dislike about the नारूटो fandom for example are the people who are obsessed with shipping and nothing else. Then are pissy about the ending of the मांगा cos of certain ships that were canon. I mean yeesh. Ships are ♥ but don't let it consume the show. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I don't like Beyonce at all and ''empowerment'' my ass!
uploaded900 commented…
Knowing how her प्रशंसकों are, don't bother trying to argue with me because I'm sick of arguing with her fans. I mean she's really beautiful and her voice is alright, but she's so god damn annoying एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
KataraLover commented…
I'm not too crazy about her either, so don't worry, I'm not gonna argue with you. She is gorgeous and has an amazing voice, but her संगीत isn't much of my taste. I'm not sure how she's annoying, but than again, I don't really follow her या what she does, so I'm not aware of everything she's doing या what she says. Her voice is wonderful, but I am starting to think of other singers that have better voices than her, to the point where she's not even in my चोटी, शीर्ष 10 best female voices anymore. But I definitely have seen her प्रशंसकों being annoying, thankfully I've managed to avoid those arguments. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
I like some of her songs but I really don't see how she's unique in her genre. I definitely liked her earlier works like Crazy in प्यार more. But yeah I don't get why they put her on a God-like pedestal. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
Oh? What's wrong with her 'empowerment'? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I want to pull my hair out everytime people keep associating Pewdiepie (whatever the fuck his name is) with Sweden. Sweden does not revolve around him!
I've been thinking this ever since I did my poll asking if people on Fanpop were male or female, mainly as a joke because I used Cheese from Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends dressed like a lady as the female option and Mulan dressed as a man as the male option. However, some people were complaining about the whole transgender things or something like that. I don't mean to offend anyone, but no matter if you are transgender, you're either a man or a woman. If you were born a man and decided to change it, then you're a woman. You're either one or the other, genders aren't collectables. You can change your gender, but you only get to be one.
uploaded900 commented…
I'm with आप on that. People just try to complicate and opress themselves और with being ''nonbinary'' and ''genderfluid''. One can't change genders just because they feel like it. I कहा earlier that there are only 2 genders out there. I feel like some people on tumblr do it just to be edgy. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
XD Yeah. 8 got what I was gonna say pretty well. Oh and I know I didnt say anything after आप asked, but I personally find it a lot better for people to calmly and acceptingly explain gender stuff to people that arent familiar with it. Cause if आप immediately start yelling and calling people transphobic for not knowing all आप are going to do its SPAWN trans-phobic people from people that were originally open to the idea. If आप have any other सवालों I could probably answer them if आप like. Not sure if I could answer them all या answer them perfectly but I can give a shot या two. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
^Very true. It's also a rule applicable to many other issues. Calm and concise जवाब like the ones on this thread are very helpful to people like me who don’t know much about a topic at all. I appreciate them, as I now know a little bit और about something I previously had zilch idea about. Thanks for answering my past (and probably future) सवालों :) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
People either love or hate Valentine's Day. While I used to hate it, I kinda like it now because I can make an excuse to buy bags and cute boxes all to myself and I like cute, pink stuff.
I actually like spinach.
Riku114 commented…
Read that as Spanich. Like spanish but instead of the sh I read ch एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
Also I like पालक as well एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
uploaded900 commented…
I like it too. Too much द्वारा itself makes me feel sick though एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Zeppie commented…
पालक quiche is ♥ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Iggy Azealea (sp?) isn't as awful as people seem to think she is.
'Don't feed the troll' doesn't work. Like I've seen so many troll spam fan clubs even with people ignoring them.

When that happens you may as well screw with them. Brush up on your sass skills.
KataraLover commented…
I either ignore them, use my superior sass skills to make them look stupid, या do a combination of both द्वारा trying to act like they don't bother me and out troll them lol. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
It depends on the type of trolls. There are the annoying ones that just try to be a कुतिया, मतलबी about everything that tend to get bored if आप dont feed them but then there are the ones that dont give any shits. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1_ commented…
Actually I admit that I’m troll myself and आप guys thought I was kind, yet I make my “lols” and refuse to see some of your stuff sometimes एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PeacefulCritic said…
Personally, I was never that invested in the Rise of the Guardians. Especially the main protagonist Jack Forst. Even though I can see why people might like it, I got way too distracted by pacing to get behind anything. The character interactions were fun, just nothing special nor was there enough time to let the character relationships to sink in. As for Jack Forst himself, his character has the " I don't belong here" trope, with the nice guy qualities sprinkled in. Not that he's a bad character per-say he just doesn't live up to his hype at all. I guess I could've liked him if I had the time to get emotionally invested in his struggles, but the movie being a movie didn't have time and ended up rushing everything.
I don't mind the cold that much.
Riku114 commented…
I प्यार the cold एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlindBandit92 commented…
Same but I prefer to be fully prepared for it though एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Nick3600 commented…
im a snowboarder आप think i like the cold या no एक साल  से अधिक पुराना