बिना सोचे समझे Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

बिना सोचे समझे 2382 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1701-1750 of 2382

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KataraLover said…
I don't think that sounding pitch perfect when singing should be the most important thing in singing. I think someone also needs to have the emotion and passion put into their singing to make the song feel more real. I love opera voices but there's a reason for people finding that kind of music boring, because the emotion isn't there due to them worrying about sounding pretty and being pitch perfect. A singer should be able to sound good, there's no question about that. However, you don't have to be pitch-perfect to sound good and having more passion to the song makes it stand out and you don't zone out. I feel like some people (Not naming anyone in particular on Fanpop at all) who have musical backgrounds think they know everything about music but forget that being entertaining is just as important as sounding good. Look at Anne Hathaway's performance in Les Miserables with the song I Dreamed a Dream. She does have a great voice but out of all the singers who have sung this like Susan Boyle and Lea Salonga (Just to name a few), she's NOWHERE near their level of vocal talent. However, her version is by far the most entertaining of the song because she doesn't worry about sounding pitch perfect but instead having the audience believe the pain and passion behind the song. She was sobbing and breathing heavily and wasn't pitch perfect but still sounded good without being pitch perfect and is the version of the song people most remember.
zanhar1 commented…
Omg I agree so much with this. I think that there are other reasons to like a song/someone's गाना other than their pitch. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Sparklefairy375 commented…
Makes sense enough, I agree. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zanhar1 said…
Slap-stick humor isn't that funny. With the right elements surrounding it and/or witty lines to accompany it, it can be. But on its own slap-stick humor isn't funny.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CokeTheUmbreon said…
I never did like Liv and Maddie.
KataraLover commented…
I don't think most people like that दिखाना एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CatsLover8 said…
saxophone is an underrated instrument,i really love listening to it.

link
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Same. It can offer an amazing performance !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
CatsLover8 commented…
^ true एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KataraLover said…
I love hearing people sing acapella. I do love music with singing but sometimes you can appreciate the true beauty of someones voice when there is no music but just their voice.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Renarimae said…
I find toilet humor more gross and less funny than sexual humor most of the time.
zanhar1 commented…
Same. Toilet humor is my least प्रिय kind. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I agree. I don't mind with sex jokes, but toilet and fart jokes are, ew! That's why I can't stand most of today's western cartoons, they use a lot of disturbing jokes. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SilentForce commented…
Agreed.Toiler humour is just immature and disgusting. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sparklefairy375 said…
Kardashians-Jenner family are got famous for nothing beside their embarassing scandals. They don't deserve it. I don't get why people likes them.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SilentForce commented…
How is this an unpopular opinion?Almost every person on Earth hates them XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
^if every person hates them then why they're being exposed so often? and even got their own TV show? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
^agreed, that's why I put this opinion here. look at any of their instagram, most peoples there seems to प्यार them. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mauserfan1910 said…
I prefer to park in the back of parking lots.
I don't have to fight for a spot, there's a lot less people walking around, and sometimes when it comes to narrow parking lots, I have to double park my fat ass truck, and I prefer to do that in the lots nobody else wants
zanhar1 commented…
Me too! Plus I don't have to worry about backing into people. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Zeppie commented…
Oh same lmao. I'll park far out of the way even if I have to walk more. I hate parking in busy spots close to the store where people are constantly backing out and not checking their surroundings. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना uploaded900 said…
I don't like Dua Lipa
SilentForce commented…
Same. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Despacito is soooo overrated as hell, and it's not that good.
CatsLover8 commented…
^ God bless आप एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I don't think '70s fashion is lame or ridiculous.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheLefteris24 said…
Since Halloween is close by, I believe this makes it even more appropriate to mention. I find Graveyards really interesting to visit. Not that I'm enjoying their concept but they always give me certain vibes of Spirituality and Inspiration. I guess, it is the same with Churches, other kinds of Temples, Archaeological sites, Ruins, Museums, etc. Pretty much, locations that have the slightest hint of having to do either with the Supernatural or History. I especially love it when I am all by myself !!!!
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 8theGreat said…
A lot of other people who use copics/other art makers don't seem to like the chisel tips that much, but I personally really like them. Sure, the brush tips are better for things like blending, but they're not the best suited for blocking in large areas of colour.
Mauserfan1910 commented…
आप can chisel my tip anytime, 8theBabe ;) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
8theGreat commented…
Why do आप exist एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SwordofIzanami said…
I don't get the appeal of RWBY.
zanhar1 commented…
SAME! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SilentForce commented…
Same एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SilentForce said…
I like "Fate/Stay Night" more than "Fate/Zero".
TheLefteris24 commented…
You're quite an exceptional person !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SilentForce commented…
I know that XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना applebear123 said…
Not all the bad movies are boring..... but all boring movies are bad

Even if the story is bad or stupid,there are some movies which aren't boring..... atleast they have the potential to make you watch until the end without putting you to sleep........
A Boring movie may have a good story but the way they make the movie will end up boring.... so the good story itself will end up into a trash just because it is boring.....
(Sorry for the bad English)
8theGreat commented…
I agree, felt this way with the drippingly slow and personality-less Meet Joe Black. It could have been good if it weren't so goddamned boring. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wantadog said…
I don't like Diet Coke.
Riku114 commented…
^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
8theGreat commented…
Don't talk to me या my diet कोक ever again एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CokeTheUmbreon said…
Music related...

I'm indifferent towards DJMag. Why? It turned out to be a popularity contest.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना x-Yumi-x3 said…
I don't understand how people can be so satisfied with the way living is. If you're middle class or less. How are you happy with working 8 to 5 jobs that don't pay you enough to live and if your not, why do we just sit back and let things happen?
Trump could cut women's or minorities pay down to 2.50 an hour, and america wouldn't even do anything. Protest maybe? But when did that even change anything? If we'd actually think and not care about what's going to happen on some reality tv show, next week (that's fucking staged to begin with) maybe things would be better?
That isn't going to be my life tho.
Riku114 commented…
^Honestly I heard of that pay cut and fml. As someone in middle class and who has फ्रेंड्स in low middle class and poor class, all of which are looking into colleges, it just sounds like they are trying to make a shitty situation shittier. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
pay cut might have been the wrong word but Im tired and baking in Californias crap weather today so Im too lazy to fix it एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
I think so. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Disliking a popular tv show or something that is popular does not make you special. It just means you don't like the show. So going around saying I don't like rick and morty or The weekend. Is stupid, no one cares. It's almost as annoying as people going around telling everyone they're vegan.
Agreed. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I like vintage anime art styles more than modern anime art styles.The same goes for western animation as well.
I don't think that"Hunter x Hunter"is as good as people say that it is.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BlindBandit92 said…
I like cartoons,comics,anime,books,visual novels,video game,etc except for movies and live action tv shows all equally. I know all of them have weaknesses in how they tell their stories but I think it's those differences that sometimes make for interesting stories. I personally don't always find live action tv or movies to necessarily be as captivating as the others but there's still a decent amount stuff I will watch like criminal minds,ncis and 24. I just find alot of movies to be thoroughly lacking when it comes to adaptation and some original concepts. I understand some of the issues but let's note for second if by some chance there's a feud with actors,actresses,directors,etc behind the scenes. It fucks up the entire movie. You can argue the same thing for the other media types but they don't affect it nearly as much because you do not have to see them. You can get someone who sounds like another character and most people may not tell the differences. Case in match would be that Nickelodeon had two Iroh voice actors when they replaced one who died and I didn't tell the differences until researching more about the show. Some people like Yzma (Emperor's new Groove) had a unique voice so finding someone like her voice would be especially hard because of how unique but that doesn't always happen to be as applicable to how much a movie/live action show drastically changes when something similar happens. And then you have the idiotic visions some of the directors tend to have. Idk how people thought using three Spider-man villains in such a disorganized way and idiotic way could ever be a good idea in Spider-man 3. And live action stupidity doesn't end there. Attack on Titan's live action. I couldn't finish watching it because of how mangled the adaptation was. Best part is people ALWAYS bitch about not enough cultural representation. Last time I remember Eren was White and most of the cast were. Mikasa is supposedly and might possibly be the last surviving Asian person in that universe. Having an entire cast of Japanese kinda makes of a mockery of that. Not to mention what they did with Mikasa's scarf origin. Ya NO. Alot of these directors are legitimate idiots who think their vision is a good one. Mind you I am not saying all of them there are some whom I respect. I've haven't had too many issues with Marvel Studios. Except or Black Widow like I can't see Johanssen as her. Everyone else you can lose yourself in the illusion that they might be their characters but Widow? Not even a chance. Not even if we were referencing her Ultimate counterpart. I don't necessarily think shes a bad actress just a bad role. But I also think that's the writing part of it who knows. And then you have the underworld movies like don't get me started with the last one. Honestly it might not seem to be so but I like a decent amount of movies not necessarily as much tv series but that form of story telling is definitely my least favorite form of media.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zeppie said…
I don't mind dabbing.
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Saaameee *Dabs* !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
*dabs* एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
*dabs* एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zeppie said…
Nothing against the dude, but I don't find Ryan Gosling attractive. He really gets played up regarding his looks but I don't really see it.
uploaded900 commented…
I aways thought he was plain एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
I really dont see the point of gender, sexuality, etc titles. I'm not really even talking about the Tumblr titles, but just in general. Like I personally dont see why I need to figure out or put a name to those kind of things in my life. Gender is practically irrelevant as I just kinda do what I want regardless of norms or whatever. Sexuality is just like.... why does that even matter? Just like.... date who you want to date.

Titles just seem so unnecessary and confining to me.

But I feel that might just be me not getting it since most of my "identities" if I had to put a name on them would be the dead center middles of each. I can see how if someone was hard core on one end or the other it might be odd to be called the opposite gender or something.
Riku114 commented…
Cos of that I pretty much make the joke Im "Rikugender" and "Rikusexual" cos I really cant be bothered to figure out the शीर्षक I like other than me being me. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
this is just made hilarious द्वारा my new and temporary आइकन एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
I see. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 8theGreat said…
I don't thing cats are standoffish jerks and I've never understood why so many people tend to think that. Cats are cute and cuddly and always pining for attention... what's so standoffish and jerk-ish about that??
I mean sure they can be grumpy and some cats are grumpier than others, but I mean cats have emotions so maybe they're just grumpy that day. I've had a lot, a LOT of cats and not one of them has been an asshole all the time.
Why is this idea that cats are assholes so prominent???
 I don't thing बिल्ली are standoffish jerks and I've never understood why so many people tend to think t
Huh? Never notice if anyone else really though about that. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I think feminism is stupid. I feel like It started off correct women wanting equal pay and etc and I agree to that but why does a female always need to dress half naked to make a point? It gets to the point it's really hard for women to get taken seriously. Just like in the 2017 'women's' march, why do you have to dress up as a vagina. What point are you trying to make?
There are a lot of things women are better at than men, and a lot of things men are better at than women. Many times it just depends on the person. Men and women will technicality never be equal because our bodies are not made the same and that's reality.
You can't say men and women are equal and then get upset when a male hits a woman.
You can't say we need more female ECO's but not more female construction workers.
You can't get upset when a man calls you fat, but expect him to be okay if you call him fat.
You cant go on a date and expect a man to pay for you meal.
Nothing is wrong when a woman touches a man without asking, but let a man do it, harassment.
(This picture is the 2017 slut walk, I get the point because they are half naked that does not mean that they are asking for rape, but the only way to actually change something is to go to court and prove what you're saying is true, meaning change laws, get educated. but going around walking naked not wearing a tampon when you go out in public is not the way to go. Rape culture is a huge problem in today's world but this, this not gone cut it.)
 I think feminism is stupid. I feel like It started off correct women wanting equal pay and etc and I
applebear123 commented…
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
applebear123 commented…
pseudo feminism एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Renarimae commented…
I consider myself a feminist, but I have a love-hate relationship with modern feminism. I think there are many cases where we still very much need feminism, especially in third world countries. However, I think the feminist movement, particularly in the West, has been increasingly toxic. It sometimes feels like the Tumblr SJW feminists have hijacked Western feminism to a degree. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Most of vlogs are kind of useless and only made for gain more subscribers and the youtubers became more popular.
uploaded900 commented…
Agreed. I never cared for vloggers and as I कहा earlier, they don't deserve celebrity status एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
I agree, it's kind of a waste then half the time the vlogs are nothing but click bait. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Once you think about it,shipping people and anime characters is nothing but liking to people so much you'd wish they'd fuck. Lol Humans.
zanhar1 commented…
For me personally it's about wanting my प्रिय characters to be loved and happy which usually never happens because they are evil so I have to resort to fics lmao. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
Haha I understand that I have the same problem, evil ऐनीमे characters need just as much प्यार if not more. लोल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
@riku I see, nothing wrong with that. @zanhar yeap लोल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I don't like the Twilight or Fifty Shades movies, but I love their soundtracks.
zanhar1 commented…
Same एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
^I think I played the soundtrack to the opening of Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 for a fieldshow in my marching band last साल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
Twilight Overture एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Same, although I'm और likely to be neutral towards Twilight movies. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Rock > Paper > Scissors
Fight me.
uploaded900 commented…
Fun Fact: While playing rock paper sissors, women are और likely to choose rock and men will choose paper एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TheLefteris24 commented…
To be honest, I always was और of a Scissors type !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
tbh I just never feel like unballing my fists...or I'm not quick enough and am stuck with rock anyways lmao. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I'd rather be 'it' in tag than one of the runners. I'd also rather be 'it' than the one hiding in hide and seek.
I don't get with the hatred on Teen Titans Go. I think it's not that bad.
I like 80's hairstyles.
Mauserfan1910 commented…
That's like the one 80s thing I really can't get behind. 80s cars tho एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Sci-Fi > Fantasy
I "like" the original Teen Titans show. (Not love)
I don't care for Barb from Stranger Things. I feel bad about what happened to her but I just don't think she got enough development to be interesting.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheLefteris24 said…
Just because something can come across as Creepy or Dark doesn't mean that it is necessarily bad. I particularly like these aspects in a lot of concepts (Music, Designing, Architecture, Fashion, Stories, Aesthetics, Landscapes, Creatures, Art in general, etc.) They give me vibes that have a way of inspiring me to be honest. In the end, that matter can vary on the preferences of a person as well !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
This so much एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SilentForce commented…
Same. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I don't mind Cardi B.
uploaded900 commented…
I think she's pretty funny एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
I don't like how sexual she is. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I don't get why "San Junipero" is considered the best Black Mirror episode when there are much better and more interesting Black Mirror episodes. I thought it was pretty cute, but it wasn't anything special and I don't get why most people have it as their favorite episode.
Riku114 commented…
^I liked that black mailing / hacking one. I havent seen all of them I think but I watch them whenever my mom turns it on XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Zeppie commented…
!!! I agree with this so freakin much, thank you. I did not understand why that episode won awards over others. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Idk if it's unpopular or not, but the most romantic thing someone can tell me is how talented, smart, funny I am or how great my personality is. Not how beautiful I am.
uploaded900_ commented…
Actually forget what I typed here, I’m a dumb Latina girl in general. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
I dont particularly find the need to travel.
zanhar1 commented…
Ur opinon is rong fite me 1v1 outside denny's parking lot at 2pm एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I can't stand peoples who discuss about things that they hate a lot more than things that they like, in Fanpop. They forget that this is Fan-pop, not Hate-pop
Riku114 commented…
^ एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
I dont think thats super unpopular tho XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
Not unpopular, but yeah I agree. This is a FANpop, go on tumblr and rant if आप want to obsessively hate something. There's one या two users who are just obsessively latch onto things and trash-talk them. It's really aggravating and mean-spirited. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
uploaded900_ commented…
Fairy stay out of this forum. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wantadog said…
I go out of my way to be in proximity with people with differing opinions to me. I will watch a Let's Play where the guys continuously shit on a game I happen to love simply because its good training for future UNAVOIDABLE interactions with people who will just constantly try to put you down because you differ from them.
Rihanna312 commented…
omg, same एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना applebear123 said…
Many people tell that courteny cox doesnt look good and looks like a witch after she had plastic surgery.... but to me she does look good (except in very few pictures)

in these pictures she does look good,doesnt she?(obviously she looks prettier when she was young)... In the source from which i god these pictures , they said that she looks like witch and stuff :/

link [/url]
 Many people tell that courteny cox doesnt look good and looks like a witch after she had plastic surg
I don't like Camilla Cabello or 5th Harmony
I don't understand why most religious people feel the need to pray for stuff and not doing anything to achieve their wishes I have always found that idea to be stupid. I am a Christian and imho GOD gave you idiots a brain to try and achieve goals why else would he? Why else would he do alot of things if prayer solves everything alone. Get off your ass and do something or if you're lazy such like me. Don't complain if prayer didn't work or some shit.
I think I've said this before but not sure. I actually really dislike prudes way of thinking. It's imbecilic to think everyone should always have traditional values despite era changing. Hell traditional values change as well depending on the fucking era. Or judging people just because they are different than you and have different values. Prudes are seriously one of the types of people I cannot get along with generally speaking. I feel like I have step on eggshells because i have to be careful not to pop their precious superficial bubble.
zanhar1 commented…
Same.This is actually why I had to end a friendship IRL. I swear a lot and don't like censorship. 90% of my humor is kinda crude. And on चोटी, शीर्ष of that I'm very high energy and like making fun of my friends. Not like actually hurting their feelings but stupid jokes and pranks and I like it when they return fire. Just friendly banter. But this girl, she could not handle that. Like she was offended द्वारा every other thing I said; I literally couldn't be myself around her so I told her that I didn't think we were very compatible as friends. Surprise, surprise she got all offended and tried to guilt me into staying. At that point I just had to rip the band-aid off because she'd be और offended in the long run if I didn't. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlindBandit92 commented…
@zeppie exactly if the prudes aren't forcing their opinion on me या others. I am fine with it. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlindBandit92 commented…
@audrey with your idiotic paragraph आप single-handedly showed why I dislike prudes. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlazBlue related:

I think Azrael is the one of the most boring characters in the roster. He is a puffed up man who lust for power and likes to fight powerful characters (like Hakumen or Izanami), that's all he is. He barely made some kind of impact to the overall story, he's merely just another obstacle. I can see why people likes to play as him, but to me, Azrael's playstyle is too straightforward for me and it feels not that rewarding winning a fight when playing as him.